- Display Total Income and Expenses (Billable and non Billable) per Trip
- Edit/Delete Trips, Incomes and Expenses (long click to display menu)
- Select Local and Foreign Currency with automatic Exchange Rate within International trips (Internet Required)
- Take Picture for Expenses
- Income-Billable-Expense Report
- Category Report
- Export and send CSV (Only Full Version)
- Backup and Recovery (Only Full Version)
- Time Based Reports (Only Full Version)
- Graphics Report (Only Full Version - Internet Required)
- Map View(Only Full Version)
Available in Spanish, French and English (more languages in future releases).
For any suggestion or question, contact us by email, we will be happy to respond.
Please note that the currency converter is an external service. When trying to get the exchange rate and the server is down, a message will be displayed notifying that the exchange rate should be entered manually.
You can clearly track all of your daily expenses, making it easier to keep within your budget, no matter where your travels might take you.
The app is inspired by my own experience of travelling in countries with high or low denomination currencies, and by the 'Lonely Planet' article "Long-term travel: top tips for a fulfilling trip" - http://www.lonelyplanet.com/north-america/travel-tips-and-articles/77382
Travel Expenses is simple and streamlined - Check the screen-shots and the feature list below to see what this app is and what it isn't!
1) Add a new expense by giving it a name (like "Lunch", "Hotel" or "Brewskis"), adding the cost, the local currency and details of date and time
2) If you've made a mistake or need to adjust something you can easily edit and delete existing expenses
3) For each day you can add a location to keep note of where you've spent what
4) When you get home and start planning for your next trip you can archive the expenses list and create a new one
5) Reload an archived list any time
6) Export, backup and import your data to your SD card
This app will - among many other things - not allow you to:
1) visualise or analyse your spending
2) put expenses into categories
3) attach photographed receipts
4) share your expenses on Google+, Facebook, Twitter or any other social network
5) travel through time
Your data is yours and yours only.
I'd love to hear how Travel Expenses has helped you, and how I could improve it, so please get in touch.
THIS SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS'' AND WITHOUT ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES
Get the most from your TMC+ and go mobile with our new app. Whether you're on holiday or back home, you can keep track of your spending, top up your card and even find the nearest cash machine.
- Check the balance on your travel money card
- View your transactions
- Top up your card
- Find your nearest cash machine
- Currency calculator
- Report your card lost or stolen
- Post Office branch finder
How to register / use
Our app is free to download and easy to use. There is a simple two-step registration after which you can use the app straight away.
- You will need your 6 digit access code that you received with your card
- Download the app and complete the steps on screen, entering the security data required.
- You set your own, memorable six number passcode for quick log-in
- app top ups to your card require you to have first completed a website top up and saved your card details with us.
Expense Splitter is an app for keeping track of expenses when traveling with friends, family and colleagues. Expense Splitter is intentionally kept simple to make it easy to use.
Expense Splitter is also perfect for splitting bills on a night out with friends and colleagues.
- Add trips
- Add persons (option to add from contact list)
- Add expenses
- Calculate expenses
- Send e-mail or SMS of who owes whom
- Emoticons in person list
- Can keep track of several tips
- Each trip has a currency
- Each expense can have its own currency
- Read contacts: used for adding persons from contact list
- Send SMS: used for sending split results on SMS
- Active network state and internet: used by ad
Expense Splitter do not collect any user data!
Tags: split, bill, travel, holiday, depts, owe, balance, finance, tracker, accounting, currency, exchange rates, cash, sharing, vacation, organizer, settle up, payback
✓ Collect ideas for your trips and getaways. If you see or someone recommends you a destination that you want to visit someday, save it in a wishlist.
✓ Plan your trips in seconds without missing anything important. Do it in a visual and simple way, with over 10,000 locations and 300,000 places, activities and unique experiences available.
✓ NEW! Nearby recommendations while you are on your trip. We recommend you the spots to go next depending where you are, what you want to see and the time of day. It works offline!
✓ Community-created Wishlists and collaborative wishlists. Discover wonders like "The best beaches for surfing" or "Visiting New York with children" and asks your friends for help to find new ideas.
✓ Texts, photos and maps 100% offline. Forget about paying roaming charges or relying on wireless connections.
• Discover the experiences that you have to live in each destination. Sunsets, local dishes, secret gardens and thousands of unique experiences in each city to make your trip unforgettable.
✓ Receive personalized ideas to escape every weekend. We will propose you new ideas near your city so you can escape the monotony and enjoy something new every week.
• TouristEye is now a product of Lonely Planet, a world leader in independent, trusted travel advice.
• More than 800,000 people have traveled with TouristEye.
• Featured on Techcrunch, Gadling, Wired, The Next Web and other prestigious blogs.
★ Hundreds of cities available ★
We have City Travel Guides of thousands of cities, and everyday our community adds more places to visit, experiences to live and restaurants to eat.
Paris, London, Barcelona, Rome, Madrid, Venetia, Florence, Amsterdam, Granada, Seville, Prague, Berlin, Lisbon, San Sebastian, Toledo, Santiago, Salamanca, Bruges, Cordoba, Segovia, Valencia, Versailles, Pisa, Majorca, Cadiz, Ibiza, Istanbul, Santander, Bilbao, Vienna, Edinburgh, Siena, Brussels, Milan, Budapest, Munich, Porto, Dublin, Pamplona, Canary Islands, Tenerife, Las Palmas, Stockholm, Copenhagen, Saint Petersburg, Disneyland, Zurich, Moscow, Dublin, Oslo, Varsovia, Athens, Spain, France, Italy, United Kingdom, Netherlands, Germany, Portugal, Belgium, Austria Travel Guide...
✓ North America
New York, San Francisco, Orlando, Las Vegas, Miami, Washington, Chicago, Walt Disney, Los Angeles, San Diego, Boston, Philadelphia, Santa Monica, Seattle, Niagara Falls, New Orleans, Mexico, Cancun, Havana, Toronto, Vancouver, Quebec, Montreal, United States, USA, Canada, Cuba, Mexico Travel Guide...
Tokyo, Bangkok, Hong Kong, Beijing, Shanghai, Singapore, Sydney, Melbourne, Japan, China, India, Australia Travel Guide...
✓ South America
Buenos Aires, Rio de Janeiro, Montevideo, Santiago, Argentina, Brazil, Chile Travel Guide...
Marrakech, Cairo, Alexandria, Luxor, Aswan, Egypt, Morocco, South Africa Travel Guide...
Internet: You can change the setting: Offline, WiFi or 3G/WiFi
Contact list: It's ONLY used if you want to invite a contact to a trip. We do NOT use the call log (but it is the same permission as the contact list)
List of applications: It's used only when you want to connect through Facebook or Twitter to use their apps.
It is ideal for people who do not want to spend time on settling payments or remembering debts at each collective event (hotels,car rental, fly tickets,house rental, bills, shopping etc.).
With "Joint Bill", you should not be worried anymore:"who needs to pay now" or even better, there is no need to divide any payment! Just pay and put it in the project you create, and at any certain point, the group can check-out the bill and report everyone's debt. In this version, a project can be synced via bluetooth, and the report can be sent by email.
-- Track amount paid, expense and balance of each member
-- Split amount among all or any number of persons for a given expense
-- Tells you who owes, how much and to whom
-- Just pay upfront and this app will tell you the best possible way to settle money afterwards
-- Export the expense breakup in the application specific format which can be imported in any phone having this app installed
-- Export the report as an excel file via mail/dropbox etc
-- Can add new member at any later point of time
-- Can also be used for tracking daily expenses very easily
The functionality of the app in detail is as follows
1. Create Trip by giving trip name and participants
2. Any trip in the main view can de deleted by long pressing it and selecting delete from the popup menu. Also any member can be added afterwards by long pressing the trip in main menu
3. Clicking on a trip from the list will take you to its manager view which contains the description and expense breakup.
4. The fields in this manager view are
-- Amount - the amount paid
-- Payer - member who paid the amount
-- description - description of the expense
-- members - after these three fields, all the members are listed. Select all the members who shares this expense.
5. Its menu contains two options -
-- Add - to add a new row
-- Summary - to show the summary report for expenses
-- Export - to export the transaction level details in application specific format which can be imported on any phone having trip expense manager app
6. In summary view page, the top view contains the amount paid by each member, his actual expenditure and his remaining balance. Positive balance indicates that he will receive that much amount and negative indicates that he owes that much amount to someone.
7. Afterwards, a possible way of settling the money is shown.
8. This view has two options in the menu
-- Share - To share the report to someone via sms, email or social media
-- Export Report To Excel - to export the report in excel format
-- Tolerance - This is the minimum amount to consider while settling the amount and any balance below this
tolerance value is considered setled. For example if 'a' owes 5 units and 'b' owes 15 units. Then if tolerance is set as 10, then balance of 'a' is considered settled and will not show up in the settlement view.
I hope you enjoy this App !!!
Any suggestions to improve the application are welcome !!
Tags: expense tracker, expense, daily, track, manage, trip, expense manager, travel, finance, travel expense manager, travel expense tracker, expense splitter, split, track and split, trip expense tracker, divider, splitter, expense divider, trip manager, report, expense calculator, share, money manager, money, trip expense manager
Simple and easy to use!
When you go for shopping in abroad, it is important to convert your home currency into foreign currency.
Because exchange rates fluctuate daily, the amount is very important to the current conversion rate.
If you enter the amount in local currency, "Money book in travel" will automatically convert into home currency (Japanese Yen) so that you can check the amount of.
Because currency rates are taken from the Reuters homepage, will be relatively real-time rates.
Please try it.
Household, notes, calculators, international, money, Book, abroad, memo, currency, travel, trip, rate, foreign
We have tested the following models today.
If you find some bugs, please let me know it.
・ Xperia acro
Live gold and silver prices come per gram, per troy ounce, pennyweight, grain tael, tola or luong.
Our live currency feed means you can get exchange rates for US Dollars, Canadian Dollars, Euros, British Pounds, Australian Dollar, New Zealand Dollar, Swiss Franc, Japanese Yen,Yuan, Singapore Dollar,Hong Kong Dollar, Korean Won,Rupee, Brazilian Real,Thai Baht,Viet Dong, South African Rand, Rouble,Qatar Real, Danish Krone,Argentine Peso, Israeli Shek, Norwegian Krone, Swedish Krone and Polish Zloty,plus the current gold, silver, platinum and palladium price.
Check out our other apps too: Gold Bug Calculator, Scrap Gold Price Calculator and Gold Price Now
Die aktuelles Gold und Silber Preis pro Gram, Währungskurs, Geld wechseln
Keywords: currency convertor, foreign exchange, gold prices, silver prices, gold value, gold price in Euro, gold price per gram, gold price per ounce, gold price in pounds.
1 – Search for flights, hotels or car hires simultaneously on hundreds of travel sites (travel agencies, airlines, trains, tour operators, hotel chains…) not forgetting the low cost ones
2 – Easily sort through the offers that interest you to find the best
3 – Book your flights, hotels or ca hires directly on the supplier’s site
- Search for return and one-way flights among hundreds of travel sites including 70 low cost airlines
- Prices are all-inclusive: airport taxes, admin and service fees…
- Filter results by airline, departure and arrival airports, stops, timetables, trip duration…
- Save results in your inbox
- Search for stays at more than 300,000 hotels around the world
- Sort and filter results by price, ratings, distance from city centre, number of stars, type…
- See all results in map-view
- For each hotel, compare prices according to suppliers
- Search for car hires from dozens of rental agencies
- Sort and filter results by model, number of seats, options…
Real-time foreign currency calculation. Up to 147 currencies supported.
Always available even be offline. Just install it. You'll have handy
tool helping you for the currency exchanging stuffs.
- Up-to-date currency data via internet.
- Easy currency selection tool. Frequently used setting supported.
- Offline mode. (Both for Conversion and Base currency change)
- Simple calculation and get results simultaneously.
- 4 discount buttons for quick discounting.
- One click to SWAP target and base currency.
Update the latest currency exchange rates before you pack your luggage up.
Use Travel Calculator in offline mode for calculation in foreign countries.
Then, enjoy your trip with wonderful mood.
Thank you for the time reading and, have a nice trip!
Inserisci il viaggio con una breve descrizione, la data di partenza, il mezzo e gli appunti.
Definisci le valute straniere che userai ed inserisci le spese.
Invia per email il foglio di calcolo con le spese.
Ahora podrás reservar nuestros chollos estés donde estés de forma rápida y sencilla.
Descárgate gratis nuestra aplicación para Android en Google Play y disfruta de todas sus ventajas. Llévanos en tu bolsillo de forma rápida, cómoda y gratis. Consulta nuestras ofertas estés donde estés, reserva en cualquier lugar. Ya no necesitas estar en casa ni delante de un ordenador.
Mini-escapadas, grandes vacaciones; todo tiene cabida en BuscoUnChollo.com: balnearios, spa, deportes de aventura, las mejores costas... ¡Viaja al mejor precio y descubre el mundo que te rodea!
¿A qué esperas? En BuscoUnChollo te lo ponemos muy fácil: descárgate la aplicación y disfruta, como siempre, de los mejores destinos al mejor precio.
MICHELIN Travel is a free application that will guide you across 85 countries and 30,0000 tourist attractions selected by the MICHELIN Green Guide. Descriptions, recommendations, photos, notes, reviews: the world in your pocket for free!
Personnalise your travel book and download it to view offline free of charge anywhere in the world: Nice, Paris, London, New York, Barcelona and even Bangkok…
Benefits of the MICHELIN Travel Mobile application
Search via the search engine or via maps
Geolocalise-via GPS, identify all the nearby tourist attractions to and display the route to get there.
RICH CONTENT, QUALITY, RECOMMENDED BY MICHELIN
- descriptions of thousands of destinations and tourist attractions compiled by tourism professionals and with masses of useful information
- Filter with:
-the MICHELIN recommendation: 3*** worth the trip, 2** worth a detour, 1* interesting
-types of tourist attractions: museums, castles, parks, gardens…
A PERSONALISED TRAVEL BOOK
Create your travel books and add the destinations and tourist attractions you want to visit, download them to locate from your homepage and view offline (text and photos).
- Compare the ratings, reviews and photos of other travelers
- Add your own photos, notes and reviews
- Share your travel books and favourite tourist attractions with friends.
A TOURIST GUIDE FOR THE WHOLE WORLD: 85 countries and hundreds of cities…
Examples of countries and cities
United States: Chicago, Los Angeles, New York, San Francisco…
Canada: Montréal, Vancouver…
Central and South America
Brazil: Rio de Janeiro,
Mexico: Mexico City, Oaxaca…
Netherlands: Amsterdam, Rotterdam…
Spain: Barcelona, Madrid, Valencia, Seville…
Germany: Berlin, Munich…
Great Britain: London, Edinburgh
France: Paris, Nice…
Italy: Rome, Venice…
Czech Republic: Prague…
+thousands of other cities in our world travel guide application
Thailand: Bangkok, Chiang Mai…
China: Peking, Shanghai…
- United Arab Emirates: Dubai…
This application requires a 3G internet connection or wifi for search connection, but enables the creation of personalised travel books that can be downloaded for offline viewing (text and photos).
MICHELIN Mobility Apps
Take the smart road with the MICHELIN App Collection
Discover a package of free interconnected applications that enable you to better monitor and manage your journeys:
- Maintain your tyres and your vehicle:
o MICHELIN MyCar (tips on checking and maintening your vehicule)
- Drive more safely:
o MICHELIN Navigation (guidance and traffic information in real-time)
o ViaMichelin (mapping and route planning)
- Make the most of your mobility :
o MICHELIN Hotels (real-time booking)
o MICHELIN Restaurants (restaurant search and booking)
o MICHELIN Travel (the wealth of tourist information from the Green Guide)
Available in more than 25 languages (english, french, german, italian, portuguese, turkish, japanese...)
This is the very best app to find good and cheap hotels in Andalucia (Cordoba, Sevilla, Malaga, Granada...) Barcelona, Madrid... from the smallest town to the biggest city in Spain.
No more than 2 minutes to get the best price of the best hotel of any town you choose. Even if you are looking for a good hotel tonight or an apartment or a hostel in Spain this is your app.
Just try it!
You can also use the internet website:
The Swiss Bankers Country Info App offers the following contents and functions:
•General tourist information on over 170 countries (e.g. time zone, national language)
•Information and recommendations regarding travel money in the country of destination (e.g. import regulations, ATM search)
•Useful hints regarding the country of destination (e.g. opening hours of shops, traffic regulations)
•Product information on Swiss Bankers Travel Cash
•All items are available in four languages (German, French, Italian, and English)
Your rating and review help us to continually improve the Country Info App.