Tired of seeing ads and promotions in your timeline, being disrupted by tweets from bots and people you don't like, or just want a pure Twitter experience back like the good old days? Try Twidere for Twitter!
Twidere is an open source, fully featured Twitter/Mastodon/StatusNet/Fanfou app.
• 100% Material Design
• Classic reply style w/ advantages of 140 characters reply
• Restore 'Favorite' (★) instead of 'Like' (♥︎)
• Schedule tweets even when you're offline by Buffer ( https://buffer.com/ )
• Tweet with photos, videos
• Search & share GIFs by GIPHY ( https://giphy.com/ )
• Powerful mute filters
• Night mode
• Multiple account support
• Fully customizable tabs
• Powerful custom API settings
• Free*, open source, NO ads, forever!
*: A small amount of features requires in app payments to activate.
• ACCOUNT: Twidere uses system account framework to manage accounts now.
• BILLING: Paid extra features like drafts sync to support development, free self-hosting alternatives will follow!
Q: Why do I see errors after refreshing several times?
A: Twitter has a strict rate limit for 3rd party apps.
Q: Is it possible to create polls or use group DMs?
A: Not possible yet, Twitter doesn't have a public API for that.
Q: How to fix "Can't authenticate more users at this time"?
A: Twidere used up its token, contact me and I'll fix ASAP.
Twidere is licensed under GPLv3, see website for more info.
If you find any bugs or have any ideas, please discuss with me on Twitter. @TwidereProject