Made by a runner, for runners. The Corbyn Running Calculator app allows you to perform all your training and race pace calculations which are otherwise so tricky and time consuming to calculate.
• Calculate pace required for your target race time
• Calculate your average split time for an interval session
• Find out how far you can run within a given time period
• Work out how fast a competitor ran to achieve their race finish time
As a runner it has always frustrated me that these calculations are so time consuming without a calculator and there are no apps that make it really easy. So I decided to build an app, and share it for others to enjoy.
Some examples of the kind of calculations I regularly perform are:
• Target race pace
- I want to run 28k in less than 2 hours
- Type: 2:00:00 ÷ 28 = [4:17.143]
• Average interval session rep time
- I did a 500m interval session and want to know what my average rep time was
- Type: 88.6 + 90.5 + 89 + 87 + 91.3 + 85.4 ÷ 6 = [88.633]
• How far will I run in a given amount of time
- I have an hour to squeeze in a run, and I know how fast I usually run, but how far will I end up running?
- Type: 1:00:00 ÷ (Change mode to Time) 4:40 = [12.857]
• Arbitrary race pace calculation
- I saw a competitor won a 6.3km race in 19:38, what pace did they need to run at to do that?
- Type: 19:38 ÷ 6.3 = [3:06.984]
• Race finish time calculation
- If I run a marathon at 4:00 per km, what would my finish time be
- Type: 4:00 × 42.195 = [2:48:46.8]
I hope you find it as useful as I do. Happy running!