Care My Way® from Marshfield Clinic provides you with quick resolutions to common health conditions through an online appointment with one of our trusted, experienced nurse practitioners.
Care My Way® is available from 7 a.m. to 9 p.m. CST, seven days a week and is only available to people residing in Wisconsin, Michigan and Minnesota. The cost for each visit is $40 and is collected at the time of service. (Major credit cards accepted).
If you need a prescription, one can be sent to the pharmacy of your choice.
Common conditions treated through Care My Way include:
· Athlete's Foot
· Pink eye (bacterial conjunctivitis)
· Canker sores (mouth ulcers)
· Cold sores
· Diaper rash
· Head lice
· Heartburn (GERD)
· Flu (Influenza)
· Jock itch
· Lyme disease preventive treatment
· Mild thermal burns
· Pertussis (Whooping cough) exposure
· Poison ivy rash
· Scabies exposure
· Seasonal allergies (allergic rhinitis-conjunctivitis)
· Sinus infection (bacterial sinusitis)
· Strep throat (lab required at Marshfield Clinic facility)
· Upper respiratory infection
· Urinary tract infection
· Vaginal yeast infection
Some age and gender restrictions apply. Visit www.caremyway.org for specifics.