MathGraphica3D is a award winning advanced scientific calculator. Some features:
- imaginary numbers
- 2D / 3D / 4D OpenGL graphs
- simple and double integrals
- system of equations (with imaginary numbers and math expressions)
- matrices (with imaginary numbers and math expressions)
- user defined formulas, functions and variables
Check our website so you can download the fully functional free desktop version and see videos of MathGraphica3D in action.
Comments and feature requests are welcome.