Here is a list of useful features you'll find in the app:
-Listen to Sermons
With Belly, we offer one customer loyalty card to replace the rest. Link the mobile app to your physical BellyCard which can be picked up at any Belly Business. Use the app's "Nearby Places" feature to find locations to Belly when you're out and about on the town. Earn a free cup of coffee at the donut shop down the street. Name the Sandwich of the Month at your local deli. For the first time, you can have your cake and eat it too, or at least have the option of shoving it into your baker's face.
Use your Google+ account to register with Belly! Keep your accounts connected for an easier user experience.
Add the Belly widget to your Homescreen or Lockscreen for instant access! (The Lockscreen widget is only available on devices running Android 4.2+)
Belly when you’re jet setting across the country. Major markets include:
• New York
• Washington, D.C.
• San Francisco
And more at bellycard.com/locations
All information collected via the permissions below are used to enhance the app experience and allow us to continue to make it better than the best:
Storage: Used to cache images and other data to make the app load and function better.
Your Location (GPS & Network): Allows us to determine your location so we can find Businesses near you when you only when the app is open.
Network Communications: Used to gather nearby businesses, account information and other data needed for the application to function.
View Network/Wifi State: We can ensure you have an active internet connection before trying to download assets or information.
Your Accounts: Used for Google Cloud Messaging notifications (optional in settings), and for an auto-complete email field on login/registration
Vibrate: Used for Push Notification alert behavior (optional in settings)
Wake Lock: Used for Google Cloud Messaging (push) notifications (optional in settings)
Read Google Services Configurations: Required for the Google Maps v2 API.
Camera: Used ONLY during setup for signing in with a physical Belly Card (optional)
Build a trusted network of foodie friends and discover great new restaurants through them. Show off your own Food Journey with Reviews, beautiful filtered Photos, and Check-in at restaurants.
* Search easily for Restaurants, Cafes, Pubs and Bars by location, cuisine (e.g. Chinese, Italian, Pizza), name (e.g. Starbucks, Domino's Pizza, McDonald's, Nando's), or browse through beautifully crafted Collections to discover something special. Also find restaurants with offers and discounts.
* Explore every restaurant in your city, including the ones around your current location, and use search filters to find the one that suits you best.
* View menus, pictures, phone numbers, directions, user reviews, and all the other information you need to choose a restaurant for Dine-out, Delivery, Nightlife or Takeaway. Maintain an easy-reference list of your favorites or places you want to visit with Bookmarks.
* Checkin at restaurants you visit, see useful information about the restaurant, add photos, and tag friends you're eating or drinking with.
* Rate and review restaurants you've been to, and share photos of your foodie moments directly from the app.
* In-app table booking (UK ONLY): If you're in the United Kingdom, you can book tables at all restaurants supported by OpenTable.
Zomato is currently available in over 150 cities across India, the UK, UAE, Canada, Ireland, New Zealand, South Africa, Portugal, the Philippines, Indonesia, Turkey, the Czech Republic, Slovakia, Poland, Chile, Lebanon, Brazil, Sri Lanka, and Qatar. More locations coming very soon.
Zomato requires you to log in; it's only so we can get to know you better and serve you the stuff you'd like to see. We do not post anything on the social network's without your permission.
Evernote Food helps you remember the food you love. From discovering great recipes and restaurants to capturing your memorable food experiences, Evernote Food is the one app you need to remember your life in food.
• Explore the best recipes from across the web and save them to My Cookbook to try later
• Find great restaurants near you or anywhere in the world; add them to your wish list or book a reservation
• Document your food experiences through photos, notes, & locations
• Share your meals with friends through e-mail, Twitter, Facebook, or links
Bonus: Since Evernote Food is part of Evernote, recipes you clip using Evernote Web Clipper on your desktop will also appear in the the My Cookbook section of the app. Use tags to organize them based on diet and ingredients.
Additionally, anything you save in Evernote Food will show up in Evernote on any device you use.
What's new in Evernote Food 2.0
• Explore Recipes - Thousands of recipes from the best food sites to browse, search, and save.
• My Cookbook - Recipes you save in the app, plus ones you've clipped or saved in Evernote, show up here, making them easy to find from any device.
• Restaurants - A location-based list and map view of restaurants that lets you clip and save the ones you want to try and see all the spots you've visited.
• My Meals - A photographic journey through all of your past meals and food adventures.
Here are just a few ways you can use Evernote Food:
• Build your own online cookbook using My Cookbook, where you can save favorite and new recipes you want to try.
• Document each step of recipe preparation with photos and captions, from new creations to family traditions you want to preserve.
• Discover restaurants by location or cuisine and create a list of ones to visit in your city and for travel destinations. Book your table within the app using OpenTable.
• Remember culinary journeys using My Meals. Add images and notes on the food, wine, people, and ambience that make trips memorable.
• Capture your food memories of special restaurant or home-cooked meals enjoyed with family and friends. Take note of dishes you love so you can order them again.
Learn more: http://evernote.com/food/
Follow Evernote Food on Twitter: twitter.com/evernote
A location based Food Photo App to let everyone know exactly where and when and What you Ate in that photo.
Location overlay will give you a chance to share with friends what you’re eating in real time!
Beautifully crafted custom skins will give your food photos PROFESSIONAL, CLEANER and more ELEGANT look.
You can add whatever text you wish, plus the name of the location (custom or geolocated from Foursquare or Facebook) where you are snapping the photo.
Take Photo and add the skin of your choice and customise it to your liking.
Then instantly share it on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Foursquare, Weibo, Tumblr or Flickr
Even while you are not social media person InstaFood is for you - just save pictures to your camera roll!
It lets you beautify your pictures. You will enjoy it!
- 5 sets of beautifully prepared skins for every dish you can imagine
- automatic place recognition
- location information from Foursquare or Facebook
- works on your old photos (as long as metadata contains location)
You can view venues on the map and drag the map to search faraway venues.
- Tap venue icon on the map to open venue info view on foursquare.
- Launch foursquare app from venue info view.
- Search venue mode.
In addition to watching recipe videos, you can also view recipes with AR Camera.
Christmas Roast Beef
New Year’s Ozoni
Chinese New Year Dumplings
・How to use AR Recipe
1. To enjoy AR, send the recipe picture to your computer and print it out.
2. Startup AR camera and point the lens at the recipe you printed out in (1).
3. Once the camera gets the image of the recipe, a bubble or play button will appear at the top of the screen.
4. Tapping the play button will display even more detailed information.
200MB or more of free space is required in order to use.
Please be considerate of those around you when using AR Camera.
You may not use the Application unless you agree to the Terms and Conditions.
By actually using the Application, you are deemed to have agreed to the Terms and Conditions.
1. When you start the Application, the application sends the key for the authentication and ID that is generated by SATCH(*) for each user (Universal Unique Identifier, "UUID") to KDDI's authorized server.
KDDI counts the number of unique users and the contents authentication using UUID and content authentication request from the applications. KDDI uses their information for understanding the whole context of dissemination and actual usage.
2. You bear the communication costs to download and use the Applications.
3. In order to discard the UUID assigned, you have to uninstall the Applications.
*SATCH is a term used for the libraries and certification server to develop
the applications provided by KDDI Corporation and Total Immersion Inc.
You deserve rewards. Time to reap some chillies. For every 3rd, 6th and 9th Chillies, you’ll get a free chicken! How awesome is that? Register now!
Check out the full menu on the go. Plus, you can keep track with your calories intake with the built-in calorie counter!
- Find a Restaurant
You never know when a Nando’s craving might kick in. With our Restaurant feature you won’t need to worry. It’ll tell you exactly where your nearest restaurant is no matter where you are!
- Get in touch with us
Feel like saying hello or something wasn’t quite right? Fire off a message direct to our Customer Experience Team and we can help.
Not Convinced? Download 1Menu if you face the below problems.
When hungry, we found out that the menu is the most critical component in satisfying our tummies. People want to discover more food options aside from what is mentioned in food reviews. After all, a full menu covers a broader and complete representation of a restaurant’s cuisine(s).
When hunger strikes, the first thing we do is turn on an app or head to some websites to determine what is the best around. However, after reading the reviews, you still do not know specifically what is good for you and whether it suits your budget or it has vegetarian offerings. With 1Menu, you can read menus, share menus with your friends, download vouchers and even make reservations!
Walking around the mall, you see two new restaurants with long queues and would be naturally curious to see what they have to offer but they only have one menu to share in the queue. Therefore, with 1Menu you can whip out your smartphone or tablet and check out what they have on their menu, thus beating the queue!
After being seated, you may have an impatient waiter hovering over you, tapping on his/her notepad while you have only a few minutes to decide what is good to order before he/she stomps off to the kitchen to process your order. But with 1Menu, you already know what you want to eat and order even before sitting down!
When it is time to order desserts, you are having a hard time getting the attention of a waiter. After all the hand waving, you decide it’s not worth the wait and the restaurant loses some extra sales. But if you have 1Menu on your device, you can place an order for your banana split, bypassing wait staff!
Sometimes you just want to double check the price again so that the bill tallies but would be too embarrassed to ask the waiter for the menu again. So you try very hard to remember what was the price of the dish(es). With 1Menu, you’ll never have this problem when you go dutch with a group of friends!
FEATURES OF 1MENU:
• Access all up-to-date Singapore food menus.
• Post a compliment of the dishes with ratings.
• Watch a chef demo video.
• Call the restaurant to make a reservation or enquiries.
• Share the menu to a friend with Facebook / email.
• Share the deal voucher with your friends on Facebook.
• Check out restaurant popularity with “Love” ratings.
• Search for restaurants based on keywords, location or cuisine type.
* Podcast: Listen to the latest sermon or lookup a previous one in the podcast library.
* Digital Bible: Enter in the passage you want or use quick keys to go directly to the passage you desire to read.
* Free Audio Bible: Click listen and you are instantly listening to the daily devotional plan. You can also look up any passage you want, the listen tab is in the bottom right hand corner at all times.
Share content with your friends via Twitter, Facebook, or email.
* Facebook: You can share a Bible passage, journal entry or anything in the app with one click.
* Twitter: You can tweet a Bible passage, reading plan, journal entry or just a note with easy.
* Daily Bible Reading Plan: The Pursue Bible reading plan takes you through the Old Testament once a year and through the New Testament twice a year. Average reading or listening time is 15 minutes a day.
* Free Customizable Journal: The Pursue Journal is designed to give you the freedom to journal whenever and however you desire. Entries are fully secure for your privacy, yet at any time you can share them via Facebook, twitter or email.
* Cloud Based Journal: Your Pursue Journal is accessible online anytime at www.PursueJournal.com. This allows you to be able to add entries anywhere, anytime and they are automatically linked to your New Life Foursquare app.
For more information about New Life Foursquare, please visit:
For more information about Pursue Journal, please visit: http://www.PursueGod.com
The New Life Foursquare app was created by “Bible and Journal App LLC”
There are items (calendar, on-demand video, newsletter, etc.) that will be available to the public and some items (member directory and prayer board) that require church member secure login.
This app also includes interactivity tools where your church members can check-in to your service, participate in polls and teaching challenges and use the devotional tools designed for daily use. Participants earn points as they participate and can compete among other church members.
We began in 1996 as Full Life Student Fellowship on the campus of the University of North Carolina at Charlotte. From our earliest gatherings, there was a commitment to this central idea, a hunger for recovering that which is authentic, essential and timeless in our relationship with Jesus Christ. We made a conscious choice to forever focus on the lasting substance of vintage Biblically driven Christian faith in direct contrast to the fad driven modern church megaproductions. It’s not that we're against something - it's just that we are totally completely FOR Someone - Jesus Christ and FOR something in particular - solid unshakable and deeply fruitful relationship with Jesus as our Lord and Master. Who we are, what we are becoming and who we aim to be is marked by the steadfast belief that we are part of a long vibrant line of believers in Christ spanning centuries, embracing fellow followers of Christ all around the globe from various faith traditions and a myriad of cultural contexts - all sharing the single life transforming belief that Jesus Christ is indeed the Son of God, the Risen Savior - that He alone is our Savior, our Healer, the One Who fills us with the Presence and Power of His Indwelling Holy Spirit, and that without a doubt, He will physically return to rule and reign as King of all Kings, absolute Lord and Master. Today we are embracing the next step in our growth as a community of Jesus followers by embracing the concept of becoming a “missional church”. What does that mean? Simply put, to be "missional" is to view every facet of everything we do as being directly tied to being missionaries to our community. It’s changing the way we think and act, empowering us to be more, to do more, to believe for more in order to make more and better followers of Jesus here at home and around the world simultaneously. Join us in being and becoming more and better followers of Jesus!
• Online Bible – now users can conveniently read their bible for their app during service or while on the go with our eBible.
• eNotes – take notes from sermons and bible studies right from our app.
• Push Notification Messaging - receive messages containing important church information while on the go.
• Church Events – view, comment, and upload photos of current and upcoming ministry events.
• Prayer Wall – Share your prayer requests and praise reports with your church and members by posting them on our wall.
• Audio – listen to sermons and music right from our church app or purchase audio through our iTunes or 7Digital Store.
• One-Touch Contact – call, email, or reach our website with one click.
• Photos/Gallery – members can submit photos for (and view/comment on photos in) our Gallery.
• Mailing List - join our mailing list to receive important church information.
• App Sharing – share the church app with other members or new visitors.
• Other Media – Have access to other forms of our media (our YouTube Videos, Facebook/Twitter Page, etc.) conveniently from our app.