IMPORTANT: This version of QGroundControl is the daily testing version. It may not be as stable as the supported Stable version. It has all the latest features which are being added daily by the QGroundControl development team. This version should be sued with caution.
QGroundControl provides full flight control and configuration for ArduPilot or PX4 Pro powered vehicles. The goal for QGroundControl is improved ease of use for new users as well as high end feature support for experienced users.
- Full configuration support for vehicles running PX4 Pro and ArduPilot (ArduCopter, ArduPlane, ArduRover, ArduSub ) firmware
- Mission planning for autonomous flight
- Flight map display showing vehicle position, flight track, waypoints and vehicle instruments
- Video streaming with instrument display overlays
- Flight support for any MAVLink capable vehicle
QGroundControl is also available for Windows, MacOS, Linux and iOS.Release NotesQGroundControl Official SiteDocumentationSupport