I’m expecting pregnancy app provides you with weekly updates of what’s happening to your body and your baby. View weekly pregnancy videos and baby development videos. Track your symptoms and view top symptoms for each week. With our vibrant pregnancy communities, you can get the answers you need when you need them.
Simply enter or calculate your due date to get started on your pregnancy journey.
✔ Get weekly updates and tips on your baby’s growth and changes to your prenatal body.
✔ Weekly pregnancy guide videos
✔ Track your pregnancy symptoms and compare with other pregnant moms.
✔ Monitor weight throughout your pregnancy stages
✔ Ask questions about your baby and pregnancy and get answers in our communities.
✔ Connect with moms who share your due date to get instant advice and support
✔ Watch your baby grow with fetal development images developed by medical experts
✔ Due date calculator
✔Progress bar showing time remaining until your baby arrives
✔ Weeks and days remaining until delivery
✔Cuteness overdose with daily baby pictures.
✔Easy to use Due Date calculator
✔ Have questions? I’m Expecting pregnancy app has vibrant communities of mothers who are expecting and share your due date! Let I’m expecting be your pregnancy and baby center for all your questions.
✔ Learn about baby products, socialize with other pregnant women and get baby name suggestions.
✔ Hundreds of questions answered about pregnancy, maternity, childbirth, prenatal vitamins, baby names, baby kicks and contractions! All in one pregnancy app!
✔ Many groups for all stages of pregnancy and mom journeys whether your pregnancy with one, twins or triplets this is your baby center!
DAILY AND WEEKLY UPDATES:
✔ Get weekly pregnancy tips
✔ To do list to help you prepare for pregnancy and childbirth
✔ Weekly Prenatal Videos
✔ Weekly baby development videos
✔ Fetal development images developed by medical experts
✔ Track your pregnancy weight
✔ Learn your healthy pregnancy weight range
✔ Keep track of doctor’s appointments, tests and more
✔ Track all your symptoms and events in one calendar
✔ Compare and see if other pregnant women are experiencing the same maternity symptoms as you.
✔ Daily tracking calendar of symptoms, mood, medicine, weight, morning sickness, notes, baby kicks counter and contractions.
I’m Expecting pregnancy app provides the best tools and support for a happy and healthy pregnancy!
Are you expecting? Are you pregnant? Pregnancy Week by Week Guide is one of the best free pregnancy week by week guide.
Keep up with your baby’s development and your body’s changes while you’re expecting.
Find advice on antenatal care, antenatal diet, antenatal exercise, where to have your baby, what happens during pregnancy, labour and more. Week by Week growth and changes in you and your baby will keep you update about pregnancy week by week.
Pregnancy Week by Week guide is the ultimate guide on your pregnancy. Follow your pregnancy every week with this complete guide. Each week offers information about your body and baby's, as well as several tips: food, health, symptoms, medications,... Keep healthy while you are expecting.
Schematic pictures of your pregnancy and your baby each week. Find out what's going on with this week by week pregnancy guide.
Some reviews from Pregnancy Week by Week Guide users
"Pregnancy Week by Week guide helps the soon to be mothers and fathers learn more about the antenatal period...The only thing better is seeing the doctor in person" -
See more: http://www.appreviewcentral.net/2014/05/21/pregnancy-week-week-android-app-review/
"The best pregnancy week by week app"
"The best prenatal and pregnancy guide"
"Good summary of pregnancy week by week No hassle of having to key in info. If you already know you are at what week, this pregnancy week by week is a good reference"
"Awesome pregnancy week by week guide"
"Cool prenatal free app. The best way to follow my pregnancy"
"Control my pregnancy with this free pregnancy week by week guide"
"Amazing pregnancy week by week guide "
"I like it I m happy to download such pregnancy week by week guide which helpful for me."
"I m expecting. Help full pregnancy week by week guide"
"Cute pregnancy week by week guide"
"I m expecting. This pregnancy week by week guide is the best"
"The Best prenatal guide in the market"
"I like it. Now I m expecting and I like all the different details it gives you. The best pregnancy week by week app"
"Good one. Helpful for my pregnancy tracking"
"Best antenatal information guide"
"The pics are great and the information very complete. I love this pregnancy week by week app"
"Looked real. I like this pregnancy tracker app"
"Nice app. Pregnancy Week by Week App is quite useful. My gf is expecting and i can see week by week progress report. thanks to this app"
"Nice app for pregnancy. I have recommended it to my friend GF. she is pregnant and she said that this app is cool."
"Best app to check pregnancy report week by week"
"Lovely Now i can see what happens in pregnancy week by week."
"Cool pregnancy week by week guide! I like it... I'm expecting and i really love to know about my baby... Thank you for the apps... Great Job! :)"
"This pregnancy week by week guide is very useful for all people"
"Love this app !!! Pregnancy week by week"
"I love pregnancy week by week app"
"I am expecting. Thanks Nice app"
"Helpfull I thing this app was a very helpfull guide for every expecting women"
"Awesome pregnancy week by week app"
"The best pregnancy week by week app"
"Antenatal period is so cool. I'm pregnant and pregnancy week by week guide is the best pregnancy week by week free app"
"Good pregnancy week by week app!! Attached with scan copy awesome!
"Pregnancy week by week guide is the best antenatal guide"
"Very helpful pregnancy week by week guide! I'm pregnant and I had no clue what was going on. This helped me a whole lot!
"Very amazing antenatal app. it keeps u on track and prepare for ur lovely baby. I just loved it. Good pregnancy week by week guide"
"Nice. The ultimate prenatal app"
"My pregnancy is now under control with pregnancy week by week guide"
If you are expecting try Pregnancy Week by Week Guide free prenatal app.
If you like this Pregnancy week by week guide app, please, rate it. So we must improve this app.
** HUFFINGTON POST: TOP APPS FOR MOMS **
** ATT OPEN APPS FOR ALL HONORABLE MENTION **
** FEATURED IN FIT PREGNANCY MAGAZINE **
** BEST PREGNANCY APP - PARENTS.COM **
***WHAT THE INDUSTRY IS SAYING***
"The app that takes care of everything you track while you're pregnant." -- TECHNOLOGY FOR WOMEN EXAMINER
"10 OUT OF 10...full of features that blow away most of the other pregnancy apps and it has an extremely slick design overall." -- BEST APPS REVIEW
"Touted as an 'all-in-one pregnancy app' – BabyBump delivers...high marks for intuitive design, well-conceived content, and innovation. We all want to capture the magical aspects of pregnancy, and this app makes it manageable and convenient." -- GIGGLE APPS REVIEW
BabyBump is a comprehensive pregnancy app that keeps soon-to-be parents informed about their pregnancy progress and enables tracking and sharing the experience with family and friends.
✔ Meet other parents from around the world
✔ Fast and customizable forums
✔ Curated shop of the best pregnancy and baby products
✔ Expert editorial and review of all products
✔ Countdown widget
✔ Enter due date or calculate from Last Menstrual Period (LMP)
✔ Beautiful progress bar showing time remaining until delivery
✔ Weeks and days remaining and trimester information
✔ Personalize your countdown screen with a profile photo
DAILY AND WEEKLY INFO & IMAGES
✔ Schematic embryo picture of your baby each week
✔ Weekly details about your baby's size and weight and development
✔ Common symptoms, cravings, and bodily changes you can expect to experience each week
JOURNAL / WEIGHT TRACKING
✔ Track daily weight/waist measurements
✔ International: use lb/kg or in/cm or a mix
✔ Daily tracking of mood, energy, appetite, cravings, morning sickness, and other notes
✔ Calendar view with icons
✔ Multi-colored charts of weight/waist by week
✔ Automatically calculates estimated weight gain for each week based on your pre-pregnancy BMI
✔ Graph of low/high estimated weight against your actual weight for each week
✔ Track contractions with a large Start/Stop button
✔ Records start time, end time, duration, and interval/frequency
✔ Can delete individual contractions
✔ Averages contraction duration and interval/frequency and calculates your Stage of Labor
✔ Remembers your active contraction session if the app is exited
✔ Enter Notes about each contraction
✔ Email complete details of your contractions
✔ Large buttons to start kick counting and record kicks
✔ Automatically stops kick session when time runs out or after 10 kicks
✔ Remembers your kick session if the app is exited
✔ Email kick sessions to your doula or doc
✔ Add photos of your pregnancy from your camera or library
✔ View your photos in a swipe-able slideshow format
✔ Email photos or save them to your library
✔ Searchable database of over 24,000 BABY NAMES with gender, origin, and meaning
✔ Browse by by origin, popularity, meaning, and beginning and ending sounds
✔ Keep a favorite list of boy and girl names
✔ Email your list of favorites to friends or family members
✔ Watch a birth video
✔ Create a birth plan for the big day
✔ Keep a checklist of Newborn Essentials
Perform all exercises at least three times a week, on alternate days, on a firm (but not too hard) surface, such as an exercise mat. Perform them in the following order. Be sure to breathe normally during all exercises; don't hold your breath. During abdominal exercises, it may be easier to exhale on exertion, that is, inhale when you are down and exhale briskly as you perform the lift. The following exercises work all major muscle groups. Don't skip any!
Key Features :
Chest Muscle Exercise
Inner Thigh Lift
Outer Thigh Lift
**Disclaimer: Of course, your doctor’s permission for exercise is essential as there can be contraindications to exercise during pregnancy. Additionally, the most important thing you can do is tune in to your body and give yourself some grace. Be aware of what your body is telling you – does that exercise feel good? Keep it up. Doesn’t feel so good? Probably best to stop and adjust.
Install the Pregnancy Week by Week App which is one of the best pregnancy apps and just enter your due date to the pregnancy app.
The Pregnancy App will calculate how many weeks pregnant you are and will show you the information you need to know for your stage of pregnancy.
Not only pregnant women, also Grandmother, grandfather and other family members can also use our pregnancy apps.
★ See pregnancy progress and baby's development.
★ Follow the pregnancy calendar.
★ Useful pregnancy tracker
★ Track your baby's kick with kick counter ( Also can be used as a contraction timer)
★ See daily tips during your 9 months
★ See how big your baby is
★ See how big your belly could be with pregnant woman icon.
★ Track development of your baby with high quality fetus images.
★ Advice for both expecting mum and dad.
★ Health tips for your little baby,mum and dad
★ Shows fetal height
★ Shows fetal weight
★ Track you weight by chart with weight tracker
★ Have healthy pregnancy
Pregnancy Assistant App is a comprehensive free tool that helps the moms-to-be embark on an amazing journey to motherhood! Simply tap in your baby's due date (if you are pregnant) and allow Pregnancy Assistant to guide you through all the stages.
• Due date calculator (we can also calculate it with your 1st day of your last menstrual period)
• Pregnancy day by day countdown with the due date on screen
• Week by week information about changes to your baby and your body so you know what to expect
• Forum dedicated to future mothers so you can seek help or share experiences with other expecting mothers around the globe!
• Weight tracker throughout your pregnancy stages
• Save time with our appointments organizer with your doctor or midwife, with the ability to add questions and answers
• Checklist organizer by trimester. Including the hospital bag you need for you and your baby
• Belly album to keep alive the memories of your baby bump!
• Contractions tracker. Changes the colour when you have real labor contractions!
• Comprehensive pregnancy guide
• Works as your personal midwife!
• Loads of tips to keep you and your baby safe
• Free to use
Whether you are a first time mother or a proud mother already you will find this app very useful and informative. Pregnancy Assistant app tools are meant to help you have a safe journey from conceiving to maternity. If you are trying to get pregnant we also have loads of tips to boost your chances of conceiving!
• "With my daughter pregnant for the first time Im finding this app really useful not only for all the information it provides but also because it helps you to keep a good tracking of all the changes taking place, doctor appointments, week changes to my baby, you can even keep nice pictures of your bump"
• "Im loving this pregnancy tracker app! I am on my week 6, and found this app today. I am finding a lot of useful details on it and I love the fact I can keep track of many different things... and is free!"
• "Im trying to get pregnant. The tips are great and it helps me identify the real pregnancy signs
• "This app is really useful in health care for both mother and baby. It provides a lot of useful information, keep good track of all the changes taking place, doctor appointments, tips, etc. Better than other tracker apps!"
• "I suffer a lot from morning sickness, this app gives me the peace of mind"
• "I tried many free prego apps and this is the best I have found"
• "Useful guide for both first time and experienced mothers!"
• "I time my contractions with this app. Calculator is accurate. Im sure it will help me go into labor!"
• "Great app for first time parents! We love the week by week information on all stages"
Forum Topics (available in both English and Spanish)
- Trying to Conceive
- Pregnancy Chat
- Labor & Birth
- Baby Names
Getting pregnant is the start of an incredible journey. The creators of the popular "Diet Assistant - Weight Loss" app offer you this amazing personal midwife and we hope you find everything you need with our free app. In the coming weeks we will be rolling out loads of new features that we hope you will love. Please send us an email if you have questions about our app!
♣ Weekly Stages of Baby
♣ Weekly Stages of Pregnant Mother
♣ Nutrition for Healthy Pregnancy
♣ Common Concern & Advices
♣ Good to Know tips
Pregnancy is an exciting time, but with so much pregnancy information available all over, we've made it super easy for you to get all the pregnancy info you need in one place. This easy-to-use Pregnancy app guide you to all the changes taking place in your baby — and in you!
Week by Week pregnancy facts includes a description & images of your baby's development, as well as an explanation of the changes taking place in your body. You'll also find important medical info that will help keep you and your baby healthy.
Enjoy reading!! Dowload NOW for free - Pregnancy Nutrition Tips"
This program provides important information about changes that may get to your body during your pregnancy daily, and week by week, in addition to your baby changes every week.
There are also clear images and information of the fetus every week.
NAMED A TIME.COM TOP APP - RECOMMENDED BY CONSUMER REPORTS - #1 PREGNANCY APP BY BABBLE.COM - AN APPLE 'ESSENTIAL APP FOR PARENTS' NOW ON ANDROID!
Delivering a personal pregnancy experience to Android!
✔ Helpful information about you and your baby
✔ Stunning color images of your baby each week
✔ Weight tracker, kick counter, contraction timer
✔ Personal My Baby and Doctor Says sections
"The pregnancy app 'Sprout' gives my patients something they never had before. It’s detailed, helpful, and unlike most other resources, it’s ready for them at their fingertips just when they need it most." -- Lauren Ferrara, M.D., Assistant Professor, Obstetrics and Gynecology, The Mount Sinai Hospital, New York, NY
COMPREHENSIVE AND TRUSTWORTHY
• Written by doctors along with mothers-to-be
• Personal My Baby and Doctor Says section
• Highest-rated pregnancy app
• Daily Tips by Parents® Magazine!
• Stunning fetal-development images
CUSTOMIZED AND PERSONAL
• Images adapt to your baby's gender
• Follow your baby by your actual due date
• Choose a name to track your baby
SHARE ON FACEBOOK
• Share your progress through Facebook
• Email notes and development information
VISUAL PREGNANCY TIMELINE
• Scan your entire pregnancy at a glance
• See when tests and procedures occur
DOCTOR VISIT PLANNER
• Create a list of questions for your doctor
• Track all your doctor appointments
• Record your doctor's answers
TO DO LIST
• Manage your pregnancy-related tasks
• Check off the items you've completed
HOSPITAL BAG CHECKLIST
• See what you should bring to the hospital
• Add or delete items to the list
• Get advice about the gear you need
• Customize your shopping list
• Record and track your weight
• User-friendly classic scale design
• Record your baby's kicks as they occur
• Announce your kicks on Facebook
• Simple and reliable tool to record contractions
• Recall information about your contractions
• Post contraction information on Facebook
This app shows to you after entering some basic data your current week of pregnancy, how many days you're already pregnant, the current approximate size and weight of your baby and a few other important bits of information such as the date of the first prenatal visit, when your maternity leave will start (based on the German regulation), or the date on which it you can possibly feel the first child quickenings etc..
In addition, the app can be installed as a widget. So you can see on your screen at first glance the week in which you are in, how many days you're already pregnant, and how many days it will probably take give birth to your baby.
To activate the widget, touch your screen for a few seconds and then select the entry "widgets" and then the app "Pregnancy watcher".
Units of weight and length can be changed now.
Contents, colors and transparency of the widget are adjustable.
If there is anything you are not satiesfied with yet, give me a chance to correct it ;-)
In this case send me an email with the detected bug or the desired function!
Like your doctor does at each control with a Pregnancy Wheel (also called gestational Disc, Obstetric Wheel, or Pregnancy Calculator), today through Gestograma of Facemamá.com, you will be able to access from your device to everything you need to know about the development of your pregnancy.
With this useful application you can get, within seconds and by only rotating the wheel until your last menstrual period (LMP), details of:
- BPD (Bi Parietal Diameter) or diameter of your baby’s head
- LF (femur length), it is the longest bone in the body of your baby.
- Size or Height
- AFP (Abdominal Fetal Perimeter) or circumference of your baby's abdomen
About you, mom:
- Number of weeks of pregnancy
- Possible Birth Date of your baby
- Estimated weight gain, very useful to determine whether you are exceeded in weight
- Uterine Height, or how much your uterus has grown in pregnancy
- The max number of contractions per hour in the actual pregancy week
And as each stage of pregnancy is different, this application will allow you access to details of each week from facemama.com, guiding you with the changes in your body, the necessary care, special situations and all that can generate confusion to you.
The contents of “weeks of pregnancy“ also shows you images and videos of 3D ultrasound. (This feature requires internet connection).
If you have any questions or suggestions, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will appreciate it.
Good ratings and reviews will encourage us to keep improving this tool for you.
• Glow Nurture is FREE.
• Glow Nurture has no in-app advertising.
• Unlike other pregnancy apps, Glow Nurture does not charge for premium pregnancy features.
Powered by data, designed for simplicity, Glow Nurture was named one of 10 Best Apps of 2014 by The Guardian, Brit & Co, and many more!
• Customize your experience for your pregnancy and your baby.
• Alerts based on your pregnancy data, resulting in a baby center with insights unique to your pregnancy.
• Thousands of daily pregnancy articles about your baby and what to expect of maternity.
• Your pregnancy represented in beautiful charts, based on data analysis.
• Best pregnancy health tips, baby center dashboard, and maternity insights for expecting women.
PREMIUM FEATURES FOR FREE
• Reminders for your appointments, pregnancy routine, and medication.
• Unique medical log tracks all doctor’s visits throughout your pregnancy.
• Daily tasks to support the expecting mom and baby during pregnancy.
• Daily updates on your pregnancy and your baby’s size in the baby center.
• Fetal development images in the baby center: see what your baby looks like each day of pregnancy.
• Ability to take daily notes on your pregnancy.
• Tips for what to expect from pregnancy, maternity, and your new baby.
• Appointment Calendar.
• International metrics: pregnancy tracker measures in lb/in or kg/cm.
• Daily pregnancy log allows expectant mothers to track over 30 different items in baby center.
• Trimester-specific pregnancy tracker in baby center--daily log changes as pregnancy progresses and tells you what to expect of the next stage.
• Feedback on your health, pregnancy, and baby with insights from trusted pregnancy and expecting parent resources.
• Get support, pregnancy tips, maternity advice, and notes for expecting parents from the vibrant Glow Nurture Community.
• Create due-date buddies and private groups with like-minded pregnant and expecting women.
• Participate in anonymous pregnancy and expecting parent polls.
• Groups for different maternity journeys: From “First-time Moms” to “Moms of Triplets.”
• After your pregnancy and postpartum period, continue your journey on Glow, the women’s health app.
• Mirror function allows your expecting partner to see pregnancy tracker, maternity insights, and baby center developments on Glow Nurture.
CONNECT WITH US
Glow is the only Health & Fitness app to ever win a Webby Award. We now bring the same dazzling and high-tech experience to our pregnant and expecting users on Glow Nurture as they embrace pregnancy, maternity, and a new baby.
Please email email@example.com with questions.
- Personalized daily tracker shows your week and day of pregnancy, baby's development measured in fruit sizes, and a countdown to your due date
- A daily feed of pregnancy tips, reasons to smile every day, health news, and passionate stories from real parents, created just for you
- Week-by-week development info, helping you understand your changing body and the latest on baby's development through each stage
- Pregnancy videos showing just what to expect this week
- Meet moms-to-be in the same week of pregnancy and share experiences, tips, photos and encouragement in your birth group
- Special groups devoted to birth locations, interests, medical conditions, parenting style, and more!
Classical music has been proven to be the music of intelligence. Recent studies have shown that listening to classical music can have lasting effects on one's brain; it can stimulate brain function in developing infants and improve comprehension of math and other computing skills in adults. It trains the brain to acknowledge all the parts that work together to make the whole.
Why is it IMPORTANT to listen to classical music during pregnancy?
Classical music may REDUCE the stress, anxiety, and depression that many pregnant women experience. That's a fact! It is also very propitious for the fetus as it offers a range of notes and tends to repeat, creating an almost lullaby style sound in the womb.
MUSIC FOR PREGNANCY EFFECTS:
- Mellows down your agitated mind and soothes your senses in a unique way!
- Reduces the stress and anxiety
- Helps with the depression that many pregnant women experience
- Stimulates brain function in developing infants
- Improves comprehension of exact sciences and many others
NOTE: The effects are more pronounced when you submerge yourself completely into the music and listen to it religiously without diverting your mind anywhere else.
Through the Mayo Clinic app, patients can access their personal medical record, appointment schedule, or contact their care team through secure messaging.
The Mayo Clinic app offers improved features to help patients:
• View medical record results in real time.
• Communicate directly with your care team through secure messaging.
• View and manage details of your appointment schedule.
• Request an appointment.
• View radiology images and exams.
• View Mayo Clinic videos from your phone or tablet.