The Pool Billiards for Beginners app will show you that it's possible to learn how to play pool or billiards pretty well with only an hour or so worth of the right practice, even if you’re a beginner. First as a pool billiards beginner, you will quickly learn the basics - pool lingo, the equipment used in the game of pool, and the rules of the game of pool. Next you learn how to stand properly, how to hold the cue stick, and how to strike the ball smoothly and with follow through. Finally, you will learn how to aim properly, make angle shots, and how to position the ball for your next shot.
Pool billiards for beginners will have you sinking shots in no time! Your pool lesson, billiard lessons begin now!
Pool or billiards is a game played on a pool table with 6 pockets, 15 object balls, a cue ball, triangle, and a cue stick. The 15 object balls are further divided into 7 striped balls, 7 solid balls, and a black number eight ball. The 15 balls are "racked up" with the triangle; and one of the players shoots first and “breaks”, starting the game. The players take turns striking the white cue ball with the cue stick, attempting to knock a colored or striped ball into a pocket. To win in pool, the goal is to "sink" the black number 8 ball into a pocket, after all of your other balls have been sunk in. Players switch turns when no shot is made or when the cue ball is knocked into a pocket. If you accidentally knock the black 8 ball into a pocket early, you automatically lose the game.
The game of pool is easy, once you learn the basics, the fundamentals of pool billiards. Learn the tricks and skills needed so that you can call the shots, hold the cue stick right, and sink the ball in every time, just like magic. Impress your friends the next time you play pool. Download the Pool Billiards for Beginners app and you'll be well on your way to semi-pro.
Potting Without The Dummy Ball
Potting When Balls Are Tight On The Cushion
Potting Method Without A Dummy Ball
Splitting The Pack From The Baulk Colours
The Screw Shot Explained A Different Way
Doubles The Cocked Hat Double
Part Of Break Building For Beginners Played And Explained
Part Of Break Building For Beginners Played And Explained
The Spiders In Fact Well Sort Of
Potting Balls Along The Cushion Played And Explained
Break With No Pause At The Back As Requested
Playing From Tight Under The Cushion
Plants Played And Explained
Black Ball Re-Spot
Throw Of The White When Applying Side
Straight Screw Shot When Close To The Object Ball
Basic Safety Play Played And Explained
Creative Practice Routine
Three Different Cushion Escapes
The Break Off Played And Explained
Playing With Side Part
Potting Exercise To The Centre Pockets
Deep Screw Shot Over Distance
Body Position For The Opposite Side Of The Table
How To Tell If Its Running Or Check After Potting Basic Side Part
Basics Of Side For Beginners Part
The Pause Explained Properly
Colours Clearance Played And Explained
Snooker Cue And Accessories
Address Position And Shot Completion
Shot Visualisation Including Lining Up The Shot And Cueing
The Grip Explained
Playing From The Side Cushion And Explaining Different Bridges Fully
The Drag Shot Played And Explained
How To Use The Rest
How To Attempt Line Up Properly
Splitting The Pack Off The Blue
Table Brushing And Ironing
Long Potting Advice
Cue Action And Timing
Shortening The Cue
Using Side Around The Black
Power Run Through
Pink With Checkside
Straight Cueing Exercise
Screwing Into The Pack
Using Topspin With Running And Check Side
Black To Yellow Part Played And Fully Explained
Would you like to see the track lines of the cue- and objectball?
Would you like to learn more about position play?
Would you like to understand the effect of sidespin, follow and draw shots?
If so, this powerful App will be for you!
Position the cue- and objectball on the table and wipe your finger in horizontal and vertical directions to rotate the cuestick around the cueball. The track lines are computed immediately. Set the speed of your stroke and position the cuetip on the cueball to get more control for the cueball. Would you like to find a good strategy for a drill? Just open the option panel and add more balls! Move the balls to the right position for planning your drill. The simulation takes care on all balls! Have a look at the computed cutangle and try the shot on a real table.
Only tested on devices with resolution: 1024x600 and 1280x720
How To Hold Your Snooker Cue
Using the Rest
Potting a ball
Basics of side
Running or check after potting
playing with side
The Stun Shot Explained
As well as covering the general rules for pocket billiard this application also covers all possible fouls you can encounter during a match.
This application includes an interactive, “Ask a Referee” section that will allow anyone to get an official World-Standardized Rules clarification for any specific situation they may encounter.
Along with the rules and the Q&A section this application will also contain the official equipment specifications for: billiard tables, pool cues, pool balls, pocket openings, and rail angles.
There is also a comprehensive section of guidelines for referees, as well as the World-Standardized Regulations for tournament play including: exceptions to the rules, dress code, and how to protest a ruling.
This application not only includes the rules and regulations of pocket pool but it also provides a general etiquette overview for how to act when around a billiard table and during a match.
The Billiard Congress of America a non-profit trade organization founded 1948 produced this application with the support of the Professional Billiard Instructors Association (PBIA).
The Billiard Congress of America seeks to enhance the success of its members and promote the game of billiards through programs designed to encourage billiards as a lifestyle and make pool everybody’s game.
For more information, visit www.bca-pool.com or call 303.243.5070.
• Live scores of sessions and matches (live session refreshed every 30 s)
• Full 2013/2014 World Snooker tournament
• Latest news
• Notification of your favorite player live sessions
• Frames and points of every match
• Head-to-head match history of two players
• Century stats of every tournament
• Player biographies and his season scores
• Provisional world rankings
• Past winners of major events
• World champions
• Many interesting statistics of current season and all-time
world, snooker, live, ptc, players tour championship, sports, scores, results, billiard, o'sullivan, higgins, trump, selby
All calendar events, dates, times, scores, photos, etc. in this app are from official World Snooker website http://www.worldsnooker.com and copyrights belongs to them. Developers just adopted all info to Android OS with a smart approach. Also some statistics are from wikipedia.org and cuetracker.net.
World Snooker fans should not miss this WORLD SNOOKER 2014 app.
Watch your favourite snooker replay on your Android device.
WORLD SNOOKER 2014 on Android
# Recent Update : Snooker replays and interviews
# BetVictor Welsh Open : Snooker replay
# 2014 Dafabet Masters : Snooker replay
# Classic Moments : Snooker replay
# Interview 2014 Dafabet Masters
World Snooker is the commercial arm of the World Professional Billiards & Snooker Association, the governing body of professional snooker.
- digital, extremely easy to use snooker score counter.
o Keep all history of played games
o All mistakes can be fixed by “undo” function
o Supporting all snooker rules with free ball, fouls, multiple reds in one shot, etc.
o Keeping course of match correct with snooker rules. Invalid pots will be shown to user.
- Keep many players profiles on Your device.
- Keep all history of all matches played on device (with statistics).
- Able to continue uncompleted match.
- Match is persisted in every second, so You won’t loose Your game in case of phone crash or turn off due to exhausted battery.
- Simple and nice look.
Features expected in next versions:
- Live score sharing over www.
- Sharing match result on social networks (Facebook, Tweeter,…)
- Personal training assistant with charts of progress and common training excersises.
MySnookerStats can track every ball you pot and every shot you play, delivering you up-to-the-second stats like you see on TV. It's so easy-to-use that you'll never want to play another frame without it - you keep score while your opponent is at the table, then swap when it's your turn to clear up.
But the best bit comes when the match is done, when at the touch of a button, you upload the details of your game to your personal account at MySnookerStats.com. On our website you can track your progress and compare your skills with players from all over the world. Re-live your greatest breaks ball-by-ball and see how you stack up against your mates with head-to-head records and ranking tables.
If you're serious about improving your snooker, your progress graphs and match-by-match records will help you to really understand the strengths and weaknesses of your game.
- two modes of operation so you can choose how detailed your stats will be: STANDARD (easier to use) or PROFESSIONAL (more detail).
- play matches with handicaps or off levels
- store your name and membership id, and the names, ids and handicaps of the last 50 players you've faced so that setting up for re-matches is a breeze.
- save your last 50 matches on the device, for you to review at your leisure, and so that you can upload them later (perhaps when your internet signal is better).
- 50 levels of undo, just in case you make a mistake in assigning scores
- a ball-by-ball text commentary and a current break bar to give clear feedback and reduce the likelihood of mistakes in the first place.
- the app knows all the rules - respots, foul and a miss, multiple reds in one shot, re-racks, skip the last black when the frame is already won, concede or end frame early - but with the flexibility to record every eventuality.
- brilliant score correction facility for when there's a dispute (or perhaps just in case you missed the fact that a red went in when your opponent fouled earlier on in the frame).
- continue matches over several sessions; in fact, you can exit the app at any time (for comfort breaks and the like!) and simply choose "continue last match" to pick up exactly where you were - even the frame timer is paused!
Get loads more information on our website at www.mysnookerstats.com. MySnookerStats is snooker for the internet generation!
[Keywords: snooker, stats, snookerstats, mysnooker, statistics, scores, scoring, ranking, scoreboard.]
Quick and intuitive user interface. - Just press the ball that was pocketed to add on the points.
Save multiple games and return to them later - Have ongoing games with your friends!
Edit the table - Play a short game with less reds, or adjust a handicap.
Undo function - With history for whole frame.
Try out a demo version at http://snooker.rickels.co.uk/