Life changing app Alexicom has been a life saver for me after a recent tracheostomy. I have muscular dystrophy and use Clicktophone with bluetooth switch to control my smartphone. Works great and easy to custimize. Support fantastic!
Not as functional as ipad Great idea my son is starting out with aac and I'm not sure what to do would love to see other pages without a subscription
Can't Edit Description says I can edit pages in free version, but no information is given on how to do that. Also no information on how to upgrade from free version. It has been an okay test app to use with my students, but frustrating in its limitations. Also volume is still to low.
Buggy It's pretty much not working. When photos are tapped it does not follow through.
Best school tool! As a teacher of a class with children with autism, this is the most helpful tool. My kids can communicate and I can make fun activities on here!
Excellent but needs to be louder or have capacity to be made much louder. Can only hear in a very quiet room.
This version adds many new features, including:
• In-app page creation and editing
• Direct camera image acquisition
• Bluetooth and direct touch scanning
• Word prediction (XT9 where available)
• Auto-scan & step-scan
• Bluetooth & direct touch scanning
• Sequential & row/column scanning
• Auditory preview scanning
• Automatic home page loading
• Password-protected editing and settings menus
Giving non-verbal individuals a VOICE! Free, Dynamic, Elegant Grid Communicator