OB Calc Pro is similar to a pregnancy wheel, but designed for obstetricians specifically. Finally obstetricians have an efficient and simple method to calculate test date windows for pregnant patients.
(Appreciation to Rosanne Botha, an amazing OB/GYN, for the inspiration behind this app.)
- Last Menstrual Period (LMP)
- Expected Delivery Date (EDC)
- Sonogram Date and Age (Sonogram)
- Crown Rump Length (CRL)
The NT Serum, NT Ultrasound and AFP test date windows are 3 default test dates that appear in the app.
In addition the 24 and 36 week dates are default as well. Five more additional test dates can be entered for a total of 10 that can all be customized.
If you like this app, please consider leaving rating comments as well as emailing me directly. You can reach the developer directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are a health professional, this app allows you to verify if you have to prescribe new tests or not at each appointment. A very useful tool for health professionals and for future mothers & fathers.
Unlike other applications with the same purpose that require opening multiple screens and require many touches, the Gestational Age can show the same result, with the difference to be much, much faster!
Simplicity, speed and convenience were the principles that guided the creation of this application. Enjoy!
Calculate the current gestational age from the date of the last menstrual period or from the fetal ultrasound biometry. Furthermore the application displays the expected due date.
Application can be moved to SD Card!
Please, leave a comment if it helped you!
gynecology, obstetrics, fetal, calculator, pregnancy, gestation, pregnant, pregtool
Want to see beautiful, interactive images for every week of your pregnancy? Join more than 4 million users who already use this Pregnancy App to follow their pregnancy.
Our Pregnancy+ App can also be personalized for dads, grandparents and other family members.
Many happy parents and healthcare providers find this App easy to use and very informative.
Everything you need in one Pregnancy App!
- DAILY pregnancy info
- Color and scan images
- Personal diary
- Personal weight log
- Log doctor appointments
- Diet, exercise and labor info
- Kick counter
- Contraction timer
- Baby shopping list
- 1000s Baby names
- Baby size guide
- Pregnancy week by week info
- And much more …
Pregnancy+ is recommended by healthcare providers and pediatricians. This Pregnancy App was created by Health & Parenting together with leading healthcare professionals.
The team of Health & Parenting wish you a healthy, full-term pregnancy and a safe delivery.
It is an invaluable encyclopedia of "how-to" for health professionals providing or interpreting ultrasounds.
It encompasses everything about 1st,2nd and 3rd Trimester scanning.
Each section contains:
• Detailed scanning techniques
• An huge array of normal ultrasound images with colour overlays describing the anatomy seen.
• Schematics of anatomy and biometric measurements
• Growth charts, graphs and biochemistry information (AFI, umbilical artery, bHCG, AC,BPD...)
• Precise explanation of the 2nd trimester morphology scan
• 3rd trimester Doppler is covered in detail.
• Placenta, umbilical cord evaluation
• Multiple pregnancy and how to determine chorionicity
Links are available to other visit websites for pathology and embryology.
It has carefully been created by professionals for professionals.
This application should not be used a replacement for formal ultrasound training. Departmental policies and local laws should always be followed.
MAKE SURE YOU CHECK THE ENTIRE RANGE OF APPS BY ULTRASOUNDPAEDIA:
• Obstetric ultrasound
• Gynaecological ultrasound
• Urological ultrasound
• Pediatric Ultrasound
• Small parts ultrasound
• MSK upper Limb ultrasound
• MSK lower limb ultrasound
• Upper abdominal ultrasound
• Vascular ultrasound
The SonoAccess™ app has been redesigned from the ground up based on collaboration with existing users, resulting in a beautiful, streamlined user interaction for the most-used features.
NEW Download any content item for offline access for FREE
NEW Search the entire database to quickly find the resource you need
NEW Browse the "What's New" feed to find content you haven't seen before
NEW Contact SonoSite from the app to get your questions answered
NEW Share the app via several social media outlets
Over 200 videos available for your training and ongoing education!
Watch ultrasound How To videos organized by specialty and product to pick up helpful tips from expert ultrasound users
Watch video case studies for more detailed information on clinical applications of ultrasound
Access the clinical image gallery with over 100 ultrasound images to reference and compare to the images you scan
Find reimbursement information and Quick Start user guides for SonoSite systems
About FUJIFILM SonoSite:
FUJIFILM SonoSite, Inc. is the world leader and specialist in bedside and point-of-care ultrasound. From behind-the-scenes experimental work for the U.S. Department of Defense to today’s highly advanced ultrasound systems used around the globe, SonoSite has been defining and redefining next-generation point-of-care (POC) ultrasound as its recognized market leader. Since the company’s early pioneering days in the 1980s, SonoSite has continued to enjoy remarkable growth while earning worldwide recognition for its progressive product line, educational programs, and advocacy for a broader understanding of ultrasound’s multiple benefits.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, iPad mini, and iPod touch.
Sirve para calcular la Fecha Probable de Parto (F.P.P.) en función de la Fecha de Última Regla o Menstruación (F.U.R./F.U.M.).
El "Programa Recomendado" sirve al profesional el establecer un seguimiento a la embarazada para su control y pautas a seguir.
Aunque la aplicación tiene horas de trabajo y se han solucionado muchos errores y añadido funcionalidad, aun pueden surgir errores.
Se agradece todo comentario constructivo, valoraciones y toda opinión que sirva para mejorar y/o arreglar fallos.
Testado en Huawei Ascend P6, Motorola Moto G (2013), Nexus 7 (2012) y emuladores varios. Se agradece también opinión sobre comportamiento en otros dispositivos.
Recording is displayed in a bar chart.
It is possible to be shared with apps such as e-mail the measurement results.
Previous work "fetal movement 10 counter"
Com o GestaTools, você tem em uma interface rápida e limpa todas as calculadoras utilizadas em Obstetrícia.
No GestaTools, você conta com:
* Calculadora de Idade Gestacional (IG) e Data Provável do Parto (DPP) a partir da Data da Última Menstruação
* Calculadora de Idade Gestacional (IG) e Data Provável do Parto (DPP) a partir do exame de Ultra Som (USG)
* Índice de Bishop, muito útil durante Assistência ao Trabalho de Parto (TP)
* Índice de Massa Corporal
Todos os dados e calculadoras foram produzidas baseadas em ampla revisão científica, conforme dispomos no próprio aplicativo, trazendo a você o que há de mais certo, prático e atualizado na literatura médica.
E tudo isso gratuitamente para você!
Faça já o download, compartilhe com os amigos e aproveite o GestaTools.
Qualquer dúvida, entre em contato com os desenvolvedores:
Our app takes provides a holistic take on pregnancy health. Featuring:
Fetal Development Images
See what your baby looks like as your pregnancy progresses, along with details about your baby's weight, size and development. Plus, get nutrition guidelines to help you eat the best nutrients baby needs at specific times.
A Week-by-Week Countdown
Learn what symptoms and changes to expect, including natural remedies for common prenatal complaints as your body gets ready to bring your baby into the world.
Exercise Demonstrations for Expectant Moms
Our certified maternity fitness experts created a series of safe exercises and workout guides to help the mama-to-be stay fit, gain the right amount of weight, and promote overall maternal wellness.
Prenatal Articles and Tips
There is so much to learn about pregnancy, childbirth and delivery (whether you’ll have a homebirth or hospital birth) that it can seem overwhelming. That’s why we’ve taken our best articles and condensed them into easy-to-read, easy-to-understand tips so you can learn on your schedule.
SparkPeople.com is a leading healthy living website that has helped millions of people lose weight, get fit and improve their health since 2001. Our registered dietitians, certified personal trainers and prenatal health and fitness experts developed this evidence-based Pregnancy Health app to help women continue with their healthy eating and exercise habits during pregnancy and beyond--because healthy babies start with healthy moms.
For more resources, please visit us at SparkPeople.com, where you can access our library of healthy-living articles, workout videos, recipes and detailed diet and fitness trackers and engage with other moms and moms-to-be in our vibrant community!
- SKEEPER can be used for pregnant women (It's available over 25 weeks of pregnancy).
- Uses the electronic stethoscope principle, the doctor’s primary examination and treatment instrument used for the last 200 years since 1816. In addition, it uses ultra modern ‘sound processing technology’ (SKEEPER Compressor Algorithm) optimized for smart phones. SKEEPER provides precision measurement data without the need for additional devices.
- With the ‘Diary’ function, you can record your results in detail by date, gender, age, and condition and continuously check your heart’s health.
- Measurement results can be shared with friends and family members via e-mail, SMS, and SNS channels, like Facebook, Twitter, and Kakao Talk.
- SKEEPER App Series (Heart Rate, Fetal Heart Rate) is developed based on the contract "new technology development agreement" with SAMSUNG Electronics.
- Fetal Heart rate measurements – See total fetal heartbeats & BPM
- Listen to and record your fetal heartbeat
- Real-time pulse graph
- Manage your fetal health records by date & condition
- A range of setting options – graph (enhanced/ amplitude).
- Share results with friends & family via e-mail, SMS, and SNS such as Facebook and Twitter
※ This program is optimized for fetal heart rate measurement and listening to fetal movement, and not effective for use with adults and children.
Calcul du terme, planning de tous les événements de cette période si importante.
La version 2.0 vous montre l'évolution de votre bébé semaine par semaine.
39 tableaux décrivant comment se forme votre P'tit Loup avec des photos, des graphiques, des sons et des vidéos.
- Calcul de la période d'aménorrhée
- Calcul de l'avancement de la grossesse
Affichage des Examens
- Planning des échographies
- Planning des visites
- Planning des analyses
Calendrier des événements de la grossesse
- de la conception à la naissance
- regroupés par semaine
Outils de calcul des dates de congé de maternité
- conforme à la législation
Il vous permet de :
- géolocaliser votre magasin New Baby le plus proche
- accéder à votre Liste de Naissance
- suivre les promotions en cours
- être informée des bons plans du P'tit Loup
This app is for information purposes only and are not a substitute for professional medical or health advice, examination, diagnosis, or treatment. Information provided here is not intended as specific medical advice.
In the event of an emergency, please call 911.
Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health professional. Do not delay seeking or disregard medical advice based on information on this app. Medical information changes rapidly and some information may be out of date. The information should not be used to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease without the supervision of a medical doctor. Thank you.