Unlike other applications with the same purpose that require opening multiple screens and require many touches, the Gestational Age can show the same result, with the difference to be much, much faster!
Simplicity, speed and convenience were the principles that guided the creation of this application. Enjoy!
Calculate the current gestational age from the date of the last menstrual period or from the fetal ultrasound biometry. Furthermore the application displays the expected due date.
Application can be moved to SD Card!
Please, leave a comment if it helped you!
gynecology, obstetrics, fetal, calculator, pregnancy, gestation, pregnant, pregtool
OB Calc Pro is similar to a pregnancy wheel, but designed for obstetricians specifically. Finally obstetricians have an efficient and simple method to calculate test date windows for pregnant patients.
(Appreciation to Rosanne Botha, an amazing OB/GYN, for the inspiration behind this app.)
- Last Menstrual Period (LMP)
- Expected Delivery Date (EDC)
- Sonogram Date and Age (Sonogram)
- Crown Rump Length (CRL)
The NT Serum, NT Ultrasound and AFP test date windows are 3 default test dates that appear in the app.
In addition the 24 and 36 week dates are default as well. Five more additional test dates can be entered for a total of 10 that can all be customized.
If you like this app, please consider leaving rating comments as well as emailing me directly. You can reach the developer directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
rOw has been developed by obstetricians, for all professionals caring for pregnant women.
rOw have full of advantages:
- Ergonomic design: five key dates of pregnancy on one screen, keyboard for ease and efficiency, or wheel more fun: rOw adapts to your usage
- Reactive: immediate calculation of dates
- Fast: The application was created to be used throughout the day, and thought to minimize unnecessary handling
- Customizable: You can customize your business rowa by adding favorites for terms relevant to your daily practice
- Aesthetics: sober, pretty with a professional finish
- International: Not only translated into five languages (English, French, Spanish, German, Arabic), rOw can use different date formats or terms.
- Cross-platform: available on iphone, android and widget mac and pc
All these strengths together for the first time in a single application.
- By using the keyboard or wheel, enter a date from LMP, DC or EDD and the term will be calculated as of today
- This date will remain fixed, to know the term for another reference date, or conversely, the particular day for a specific term
- To calculate DC, enter the term and the reference date
- Add favorites, edit, delete and organize them
- Set the date format, choose the term (40 or 41 weeks)
Make studying ultrasound physics easier with iSonographer – Physics. If you are studying for the ARDMS/CCI exam or need help in class, the best way to make the grade is to use Study Guides, Texts Books and iSonographer – Physics.
· * Simple and Intuitive: Just download the app and begin studying within seconds
· *Drill Weak Subjects: Over 575 flashcards written in an easy to understand format
· *Refresh Old Lessons: Covers each subtopic in the ARDMS & CCI content outlines
· *Trusted Author: Developed by an ARDMS certified ultrasound professional
The topics included are:
-Fetal Echocardiography (FE)
-Obstetrics and Gynecology (OBGYN)
-Adult Echocardiography (AE)
-Fetal Echocardiography (FE)
-Pediatric Echocardiography (PE)
-Vascular Technology (VT)
Over 3000 Flashcards
Over 2500 Quizzes
This application also contains recommendations for the initial prenatal visit, routine prenatal visits, prenatal tests (with recommended screening dates), and common triage workups (including labor check, preterm labor, hypertension, decreased fetal movement, vaginal bleeding, spontaneous rupture of membranes, and nausea and vomiting). Finally, it contains a step-by-step guide for fetal heart rate interpretation. All information is taken from current recommendations by the CDC, ACOG, USPSTF, FDA, and the AMA.
- Pregnancy wheel (OB wheel) with recommended screening tests for the calculated gestational age
- Initial prenatal visit recommendations
- Routine prenatal visit recommendations
- Common triage work-ups (including labor check, preterm labor, hypertension, decreased fetal movement, vaginal bleeding, spontaneous rupture of membranes, and nausea and vomiting)
If you would like to see more features added, please e-mail or call us. We will try to add your recommendations to our next release!
Check out our other application, titled “Medical Doctor: Medical Reference Tool” for a more comprehensive medical reference tool, including “Obstetrics: OB Wheel + Medical Reference Tool” and much more.
Keywords (no spaces, 100 character limit): ob, wheel, gyn, obgyn, pregnancy, pregnant, due, date, weeks, baby, pocket, guide, student, nurse, doctor, PA, when
- Extrapolates gestational age of ultrasonography.
- Average fetal weight
- Crown-rump length from weeks 11 to 40
- Calculate LMP from due date
A tool completely designed for the Specialist, it is able to monitor and synchronise the progress of every patient's pregnancy from their SmartPhone or Tablet Android.
iObstetrics encompasses all the functions needed to care for your patients until delivery, today is the most complete in the world!
Thanks to the Statistics section each doctor will be able to monitor their own activity. Furthermore, to protect the privacy of each professional, iObstetrics will record the data inserted in a private space, which no one else will be able to access.
The uses of iObstetrics in detail:
- Duo Date Calculator
- Amenorrhoea period and approximate CRL
- Sonographic Dating Calculator
- Calculation of sonographic differences
- Sonographic Age Age and Expected delivery date
- Private Database of your own patients
- Monitoring synchronised to each patient
- Personal notes on visits or prescriptions
- Patient management by name, week or pregnancy trimester
- Planning appointments synchronised with the system's calendar
- Foetal biometry synchronised to each patient
- Foetal Biometry synchronised to each patient
- Doppler synchronised to each patient
- Activity statistics broken down into weeks/months/trimesters/years
- Calculation of weight of the foetus using 3 different formulas
iObstetrics, an ordinary support tool for extraordinary professionals!
Com o GestaTools, você tem em uma interface rápida e limpa todas as calculadoras utilizadas em Obstetrícia.
No GestaTools, você conta com:
* Calculadora de Idade Gestacional (IG) e Data Provável do Parto (DPP) a partir da Data da Última Menstruação
* Calculadora de Idade Gestacional (IG) e Data Provável do Parto (DPP) a partir do exame de Ultra Som (USG)
* Índice de Bishop, muito útil durante Assistência ao Trabalho de Parto (TP)
* Índice de Massa Corporal
Todos os dados e calculadoras foram produzidas baseadas em ampla revisão científica, conforme dispomos no próprio aplicativo, trazendo a você o que há de mais certo, prático e atualizado na literatura médica.
E tudo isso gratuitamente para você!
Faça já o download, compartilhe com os amigos e aproveite o GestaTools.
Qualquer dúvida, entre em contato com os desenvolvedores:
Want to see beautiful, interactive images for every week of your pregnancy? Join more than 4 million users who already use this Pregnancy App to follow their pregnancy.
Our Pregnancy+ App can also be personalized for dads, grandparents and other family members.
Many happy parents and healthcare providers find this App easy to use and very informative.
Everything you need in one Pregnancy App!
- DAILY pregnancy info
- Color and scan images
- Personal diary
- Personal weight log
- Log doctor appointments
- Diet, exercise and labor info
- Kick counter
- Contraction timer
- Baby shopping list
- 1000s Baby names
- Baby size guide
- Pregnancy week by week info
- And much more …
Pregnancy+ is recommended by healthcare providers and pediatricians. This Pregnancy App was created by Health & Parenting together with leading healthcare professionals.
The team of Health & Parenting wish you a healthy, full-term pregnancy and a safe delivery.
Seus dados são tão corretos que você tem a impressão de que o aplicativo está realmente fazendo as medidas do seu bebê a cada segundo.
- Possui informações sobre todas as semanas de sua gestação.
- Disponível um banco de dados que refaz os cálculos de crescimento a cada clique.
- Acompanhe o desenvolvimento individual de cada um dos 5 sentidos do seu bebê.
- Obtenha dicas e curiosidades sobre cada semana de gestação.
- Verifique o peso e a altura do seu bebê a cada minuto.
- Todos os recursos e medidas disponíveis.
- Otimização e compatibilidade com múltiplas resoluções de telas.
- Acompanhe fotos de ultrassonografias a cada semana de gestação.
- Desenhos da formação do seu bebê.
- Corrija as medidas adequando o percentil de crescimento do seu bebê.
- Compartilhe as informações do seu bebê com textos diferentes a cada semana e medidas atualizadas a cada hora.
As diversas curvas de crescimento, disponíveis na literatura médica, foram transformadas em equações através do método de Newton (interpolação polinomial). Baseado neste equações, o aplicativo refaz os cálculos e você pode acompanhar o crescimento do seu bebê a cada segundo.
- Antes de adquirir a versão completa, faça o teste na versão gratuita, disponível no google play.
NÃO DEVE SER UTILIZADO COMO GUIA DE CONDUTA MÉDICA.
* Essential information regarding aortic, mitral, pulmonary and tricuspid stenosis, aortic and mitral regurgitation
* An overview of important differential diagnoses
* A summary of Doppler data for prosthetic aortic and mitral values
También extrapola la edad gestacional de las ultrasonografías.
Promedia el peso fetal y la longitud céfalo-caudal entre la semana 11 y 40.
- Implementación del servicio de licencias
- Soporte para Múltiples Pantallas
Pedi-STAT features include:
- Rapid results for airway interventions including endotracheal tube sizes, depth, intubation medication dosages, ventilator settings, and sedation
- Cardiac resuscitation data including weight specific dosages for resuscitation medications, cardioversion, and defibrillation
- Access to age and weight specific pediatric equipment including foley catheters, airway management, chest and NG tubes, peripheral and central line sizes, and more
- Seizure medication dosages
- Management of hypoglycemia including age specific dextrose concentrations
- Reference of age specific normal vital signs
- Procedural sedation dosages including single dose meds and infusions, as well as reversal agents
- Calculated pain management medications
- Medical management of allergic reactions and anaphylaxis
Users can quickly access critical information accurately, without having to rely on memory or cumbersome textbooks.
With just a few taps, users have access to all the necessary data to care for a pediatric patient in the emergent setting, including weight-based and age specific medication dosages and equipment sizes.
Since many of the patients present with minimal known information, all the results can be calculated rapidly with only a known age, date-of-birth, weight, length, or height. Simply enter the known variable and the data is instantly calculated.
Developed by an Emergency Physician, this app minimizes the risk of medical errors allowing the provider to spend more time caring for the patient, and less time looking up and calculating doses.
It is a critical companion for any physician, nurse, paramedic, or medical trainee involved in the care of critically ill pediatric patients.
This app is for information purposes only and are not a substitute for professional medical or health advice, examination, diagnosis, or treatment. Information provided here is not intended as specific medical advice.
In the event of an emergency, please call 911.
Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health professional. Do not delay seeking or disregard medical advice based on information on this app. Medical information changes rapidly and some information may be out of date. The information should not be used to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease without the supervision of a medical doctor. Thank you.