Not really sure how an app could function worse. And for first responders no less.
So many bugs nowadays that it's practically useless for any first responder.
Good when it works, playback can be full of static sometimes
The app used to work great, where I live there is poor radio reception and I relied on this app a lot to run ems calls. Now, it doesn't give me any kind of notification or anything and I never know when a call comes out if my radio isn't picking up, which isn't fair to the people whose lives I'm suppose to help save. It never use to do this before, I have deleted and redownloaded the app twice and it still does it. Please fix this asap.
It will repeat the last call wen you opened up the app
* Fixed bug that caused some users not to receive push notifications
* Improved screen wake-up and playback for audio and CAD alerts
* Fixed device not vibrating in Volume Override mode, in certain circumstances
* Fixed inability to set a Blackout time of 12:00pm
* Fixed several infrequent crash scenarios