A year ago app worked flawlessly. Now sometimes alerts don't come through, and worse when they do it may play your last two, three, or four alerts all at the same time making pages a jumbled mess. Please fix.
Pixel XL running Nougat, app crashes just about every time I try to use it and notifications rarely come through.
Blackout period works intermittently. Sometimes calls still get through during the times I don't want them to. Other times calls come in 10 to 15 minutes after the initial alert and then may or may not play the audio.
So many bugs nowadays that it's practically useless for any first responder.
Worked great until Android O. Crashes on all 3 beta releases. With 2 months to go before the official release, I hope they get it fixed. Has been reported to developer and they started they have no working beta for Android O.
Not really sure how an app could function worse. And for first responders no less.
* Fixed bug that caused some users not to receive push notifications
* Improved screen wake-up and playback for audio and CAD alerts
* Fixed device not vibrating in Volume Override mode, in certain circumstances
* Fixed inability to set a Blackout time of 12:00pm
* Fixed several infrequent crash scenarios
Incident response system notifying you who is responding immediately to pages.