Expensify - Expense Tracker

25K reviews
Content rating
Screenshot image
Screenshot image
Screenshot image
Screenshot image
Screenshot image
Screenshot image

About this app

Expensify is the ultimate expense management solution that makes it effortless to track your expenses, receipts, and travel expenses. With its powerful receipt scanner and receipt organizer, intuitive interface, and advanced features, Expensify simplifies your finances and saves you time.

Whether you're an individual looking to manage your personal finances or a business owner seeking a centralized location to keep track of business expenses, Expensify has got you covered. The app allows you to capture and upload receipts, and its automatic expense categorization feature ensures that all your expenses are organized and easy to find. You can even customize categories and tags to fit your unique needs.

Expensify offers multi-level approval workflows that allow you to automate your expense policies, ensuring that your team's expenses are always in compliance. You can say goodbye to manually submitting expense reports, and let Expensify do the work for you.

Expensify also enables you to manage your travel expenses with ease, including flights, hotels, and rental cars. You can sync your account with popular accounting and finance tools, and get real-time updates on your expenses and travel itinerary.

The app offers multi-currency support, making it easy to manage your expenses, regardless of where you are in the world. Keep track of your expenses in your preferred currency and let Expensify automatically convert them for you.

Expensify integrates seamlessly with popular productivity tools like Xero, NetSuite, and Quickbooks, and Uber, making it even easier to manage your expenses and stay organized.

Key Features:

- SmartScan technology for quick and accurate receipt capture with Receipt Scanner
- Automatic expense categorization and custom tags
- Advanced reporting features for detailed expense reports with Expense Management
- Multi-level approval workflows and customizable expense policies
- Travel expense management, including flights, hotels, and rental cars
- Integrations with popular accounting and finance tools and productivity apps
- Multi-currency support for expenses in any currency with Budget Tracker
- Real-time expense and travel itinerary updates
- Global reimbursement for employees in nearly every country

Don’t just take our word for it.

Industry awards include:
- Preferred expense solution - AICPA and CPA.com
- Top 50 Finance Products - G2
- Editors' Choice - PCMag
- Winner, Readers' Choice Awards - CPA Practice Advisor
- Innovation Partner of the Year - NetSuite
- App Partner of the Year - Xero
- Best 100 Cloud Companies Worldwide - Forbes
- Top-Rated Expense Management Software - TrustRadius

Download Expensify today and join millions of satisfied users worldwide. Say goodbye to manual expense reports, and simplify your financial management with Expensify. Visit our website or contact our support team at concierge@expensify.com for more information.

The Expensify Visa® Commercial Card is issued by The Bancorp Bank, N.A., Member FDIC, pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A. Inc. and may not be used at all merchants that accept Visa cards.
Updated on
Oct 30, 2023

Data safety

Safety starts with understanding how developers collect and share your data. Data privacy and security practices may vary based on your use, region, and age. The developer provided this information and may update it over time.
This app may share these data types with third parties
Personal info, App activity, and App info and performance
This app may collect these data types
Personal info, Financial info and 4 others
Data is encrypted in transit
You can request that data be deleted

Ratings and reviews

24.2K reviews
Ben Coppedge
September 2, 2023
The computer platform is great, the app is not. I'd say over the past year there's about a 20% chance the app actually uploads the receipts I manually take pictures of. Other 80% of the time I log back into the platform a couple weeks later to submit the report and... surprise! No receipt! SO FRUSTRATING... bc it's literally the singular purpose of the mobile app, and it glitches out so frequently it fails most of the time
11 people found this review helpful
Did you find this helpful?
Expensify Inc.
September 4, 2023
We're sorry to hear that you are having trouble uploading your receipts with the app. We would love to help you troubleshoot this issue and get you back on track. Please reach out to our team at concierge@expensify.com and we would be happy to help.
Erinina Marie Ness
October 8, 2023
The best and can keep a basic record of all of my receipts and pull a report for free. My only real caveat is there is no ability to filter expenses by date and if you leave the screen on the mobile version it defaults back to the top of your expenses. Very frustrating if you are trying to compare your expenses with say your bank statement before pulling a report
4 people found this review helpful
Did you find this helpful?
A Google user
April 30, 2019
At first, I had a little trouble getting the receipt scan to work right. It turned out it was an account setting that my employer had defaulted to off. Expensify email support responded within 10 minutes. Once past that, the scan feature works well, and the receipts upload and integrate well with the web site. So far, after a month of use, I have only had one receipt scan the amount incorrectly. And in that case the receipt had two different "totals", so you would not expect that. Expensify is easier to use and streamlines receipt upload compared to Concur.
48 people found this review helpful
Did you find this helpful?
Expensify Inc.
April 25, 2019
Sorry to hear you're having trouble! You should be able to snap it and forget it, quite literally. Please reach out to concierge@expensify.com so we can help you out!

What's new

You weren’t born to do expenses. We've made more bug fixes and performance improvements so you can focus on what really matters.