My Pregnancy Today has been recommended by ABC News, Healthline, American Pregnancy, allParenting, and Pregnancy magazine.
Simply enter your baby's due date and My Pregnancy Today will turn your phone into an expert guide for each day of your pregnancy.
Feel more prepared for your baby's birth, and get the answers you need, whenever you need them.
My Pregnancy Today features:
• Pregnancy day by day: Learn how your body's changing, what's ahead, and how to cope
• Fetal development images: See in breathtaking detail what your baby looks like each week
• Award-winning videos: Watch babies grow in the womb, and see moms giving birth
• Bumpie photo tool: Take a selfie every week and see your beautiful bump grow
• Contraction timer: Time your contractions and we'll calculate their length and time apart
• Baby registry: Find out what you need for your baby and personalize your registry checklist
• Wish list: Keep track of all the gear you're thinking about in one place
• Kick tracker: Easily keep track of your baby's movements
• Birth clubs: Connect with other moms-to-be due at the same time
• Countdown: Anticipate your big day with weekly notifications
• Due date calculator: Quickly determine your due date, if you don't know it yet
• Search BabyCenter: Find the answers you need with our integrated search tool
• Birth preferences tool: Learn more about your options for labor and beyond
All health information is approved by the BabyCenter Medical Advisory Board.
Download My Pregnancy Today – it's free!
- Personalized daily tracker shows your week and day of pregnancy, baby's development measured in fruit sizes, and a countdown to your due date
- A daily feed of pregnancy tips, reasons to smile every day, health news, and passionate stories from real parents, created just for you
- Week-by-week development info, helping you understand your changing body and the latest on baby's development through each stage
- Pregnancy videos showing just what to expect this week
- Meet moms-to-be in the same week of pregnancy and share experiences, tips, photos and encouragement in your birth group
- Special groups devoted to birth locations, interests, medical conditions, parenting style, and more!
** HUFFINGTON POST: TOP APPS FOR MOMS **
** ATT OPEN APPS FOR ALL HONORABLE MENTION **
** FEATURED IN FIT PREGNANCY MAGAZINE **
** BEST PREGNANCY APP - PARENTS.COM **
***WHAT THE INDUSTRY IS SAYING***
"The app that takes care of everything you track while you're pregnant." -- TECHNOLOGY FOR WOMEN EXAMINER
"10 OUT OF 10...full of features that blow away most of the other pregnancy apps and it has an extremely slick design overall." -- BEST APPS REVIEW
"Touted as an 'all-in-one pregnancy app' – BabyBump delivers...high marks for intuitive design, well-conceived content, and innovation. We all want to capture the magical aspects of pregnancy, and this app makes it manageable and convenient." -- GIGGLE APPS REVIEW
BabyBump is a comprehensive pregnancy app that keeps soon-to-be parents informed about their pregnancy progress and enables tracking and sharing the experience with family and friends.
✔ Meet other parents from around the world
✔ Fast and customizable forums
✔ Curated shop of the best pregnancy and baby products
✔ Expert editorial and review of all products
✔ Countdown widget
✔ Enter due date or calculate from Last Menstrual Period (LMP)
✔ Beautiful progress bar showing time remaining until delivery
✔ Weeks and days remaining and trimester information
✔ Personalize your countdown screen with a profile photo
DAILY AND WEEKLY INFO & IMAGES
✔ Schematic embryo picture of your baby each week
✔ Weekly details about your baby's size and weight and development
✔ Common symptoms, cravings, and bodily changes you can expect to experience each week
JOURNAL / WEIGHT TRACKING
✔ Track daily weight/waist measurements
✔ International: use lb/kg or in/cm or a mix
✔ Daily tracking of mood, energy, appetite, cravings, morning sickness, and other notes
✔ Calendar view with icons
✔ Multi-colored charts of weight/waist by week
✔ Automatically calculates estimated weight gain for each week based on your pre-pregnancy BMI
✔ Graph of low/high estimated weight against your actual weight for each week
✔ Track contractions with a large Start/Stop button
✔ Records start time, end time, duration, and interval/frequency
✔ Can delete individual contractions
✔ Averages contraction duration and interval/frequency and calculates your Stage of Labor
✔ Remembers your active contraction session if the app is exited
✔ Enter Notes about each contraction
✔ Email complete details of your contractions
✔ Large buttons to start kick counting and record kicks
✔ Automatically stops kick session when time runs out or after 10 kicks
✔ Remembers your kick session if the app is exited
✔ Email kick sessions to your doula or doc
✔ Add photos of your pregnancy from your camera or library
✔ View your photos in a swipe-able slideshow format
✔ Email photos or save them to your library
✔ Searchable database of over 24,000 BABY NAMES with gender, origin, and meaning
✔ Browse by by origin, popularity, meaning, and beginning and ending sounds
✔ Keep a favorite list of boy and girl names
✔ Email your list of favorites to friends or family members
✔ Watch a birth video
✔ Create a birth plan for the big day
✔ Keep a checklist of Newborn Essentials
Are you expecting? Are you pregnant? Pregnancy Week by Week Guide is one of the best free pregnancy week by week guide.
Keep up with your baby’s development and your body’s changes while you’re expecting.
Find advice on antenatal care, antenatal diet, antenatal exercise, where to have your baby, what happens during pregnancy, labour and more. Week by Week growth and changes in you and your baby will keep you update about pregnancy week by week.
Pregnancy Week by Week guide is the ultimate guide on your pregnancy. Follow your pregnancy every week with this complete guide. Each week offers information about your body and baby's, as well as several tips: food, health, symptoms, medications,... Keep healthy while you are expecting.
Schematic pictures of your pregnancy and your baby each week. Find out what's going on with this week by week pregnancy guide.
Some reviews from Pregnancy Week by Week Guide users
"Pregnancy Week by Week guide helps the soon to be mothers and fathers learn more about the antenatal period...The only thing better is seeing the doctor in person" -
See more: http://www.appreviewcentral.net/2014/05/21/pregnancy-week-week-android-app-review/
"The best pregnancy week by week app"
"The best prenatal and pregnancy guide"
"Good summary of pregnancy week by week No hassle of having to key in info. If you already know you are at what week, this pregnancy week by week is a good reference"
"Awesome pregnancy week by week guide"
"Cool prenatal free app. The best way to follow my pregnancy"
"Control my pregnancy with this free pregnancy week by week guide"
"Amazing pregnancy week by week guide "
"I like it I m happy to download such pregnancy week by week guide which helpful for me."
"I m expecting. Help full pregnancy week by week guide"
"Cute pregnancy week by week guide"
"I m expecting. This pregnancy week by week guide is the best"
"The Best prenatal guide in the market"
"I like it. Now I m expecting and I like all the different details it gives you. The best pregnancy week by week app"
"Good one. Helpful for my pregnancy tracking"
"Best antenatal information guide"
"The pics are great and the information very complete. I love this pregnancy week by week app"
"Looked real. I like this pregnancy tracker app"
"Nice app. Pregnancy Week by Week App is quite useful. My gf is expecting and i can see week by week progress report. thanks to this app"
"Nice app for pregnancy. I have recommended it to my friend GF. she is pregnant and she said that this app is cool."
"Best app to check pregnancy report week by week"
"Lovely Now i can see what happens in pregnancy week by week."
"Cool pregnancy week by week guide! I like it... I'm expecting and i really love to know about my baby... Thank you for the apps... Great Job! :)"
"This pregnancy week by week guide is very useful for all people"
"Love this app !!! Pregnancy week by week"
"I love pregnancy week by week app"
"I am expecting. Thanks Nice app"
"Helpfull I thing this app was a very helpfull guide for every expecting women"
"Awesome pregnancy week by week app"
"The best pregnancy week by week app"
"Antenatal period is so cool. I'm pregnant and pregnancy week by week guide is the best pregnancy week by week free app"
"Good pregnancy week by week app!! Attached with scan copy awesome!
"Pregnancy week by week guide is the best antenatal guide"
"Very helpful pregnancy week by week guide! I'm pregnant and I had no clue what was going on. This helped me a whole lot!
"Very amazing antenatal app. it keeps u on track and prepare for ur lovely baby. I just loved it. Good pregnancy week by week guide"
"Nice. The ultimate prenatal app"
"My pregnancy is now under control with pregnancy week by week guide"
If you are expecting try Pregnancy Week by Week Guide free prenatal app.
If you like this Pregnancy week by week guide app, please, rate it. So we must improve this app.
This program provides important information about changes that may get to your body during your pregnancy daily, and week by week, in addition to your baby changes every week.
There are also clear images and information of the fetus every week.
We are thrilled to partner with Every Mother Counts for the Bump It Forward campaign during the month of October. For every download of the app, we will make a donation to this amazing non-profit organization that, both in the United States and throughout the world, brings education, resources and aid to women to ensure they have safe pregnancies and childbirths.
The Bump Pregnancy app features:
● NEW! Clean design that focuses on keeping everything simple.
● NEW! Feed of authoritative articles, Q&As, community posts and tools timed to the exact week of your pregnancy.
● NEW! From the editors of The Bump, thousands of articles and Q&As that explain in everyday, supportive language what’s happening with your body and baby.
● Community forums that support over 15 MILLION moms and moms-to-be.
● Week-by-week checklist so you won’t forget a thing. And everything you check off on the app syncs with The Bump website.
● Take (and share) belly photos, and see them unfold in a slideshow of your own pregnancy.
This is only the beginning. Over the next few months the hard-working team of The Bump will bring you a whole new set of features so you can manage your pregnancy, personalize the app experience, search across both content and community at the same time, and much, much more. It’s never been a better time to be pregnant!
In the end, this is your app. Please submit your suggestions using our feedback tool from the “More” navigation, and tell us how we can make it better for you. We read (and frequently reply to) every suggestion, and each feature in this release is the direct result of someone just like you sharing her ideas for what would make the perfect pregnancy app. Make your voice heard!
Finally, if you love The Bump Pregnancy app and want to help other pregnant mothers-to-be, please take a moment to write a review in the Play Store. We thank you!
Want to see beautiful, interactive images for every week of your pregnancy? Join more than 4 million users who already use this Pregnancy App to follow their pregnancy.
Our Pregnancy+ App can also be personalized for dads, grandparents and other family members.
Many happy parents and healthcare providers find this App easy to use and very informative.
Everything you need in one Pregnancy App!
- DAILY pregnancy info
- Color and scan images
- Personal diary
- Personal weight log
- Log doctor appointments
- Diet, exercise and labor info
- Kick counter
- Contraction timer
- Baby shopping list
- 1000s Baby names
- Baby size guide
- Pregnancy week by week info
- And much more …
Pregnancy+ is recommended by healthcare providers and pediatricians. This Pregnancy App was created by Health & Parenting together with leading healthcare professionals.
The team of Health & Parenting wish you a healthy, full-term pregnancy and a safe delivery.
Install the Pregnancy Week by Week App which is one of the best pregnancy apps and just enter your due date to the pregnancy app.
The Pregnancy App will calculate how many weeks pregnant you are and will show you the information you need to know for your stage of pregnancy.
Not only pregnant women, also Grandmother, grandfather and other family members can also use our pregnancy apps.
★ See pregnancy progress and baby's development.
★ Follow the pregnancy calendar.
★ Useful pregnancy tracker
★ Track your baby's kick with kick counter ( Also can be used as a contraction timer)
★ See daily tips during your 9 months
★ See how big your baby is
★ See how big your belly could be with pregnant woman icon.
★ Track development of your baby with high quality fetus images.
★ Advice for both expecting mum and dad.
★ Health tips for your little baby,mum and dad
★ Shows fetal height
★ Shows fetal weight
★ Track you weight by chart with weight tracker
★ Have healthy pregnancy
♣ Weekly Stages of Baby
♣ Weekly Stages of Pregnant Mother
♣ Nutrition for Healthy Pregnancy
♣ Common Concern & Advices
♣ Good to Know tips
Pregnancy is an exciting time, but with so much pregnancy information available all over, we've made it super easy for you to get all the pregnancy info you need in one place. This easy-to-use Pregnancy app guide you to all the changes taking place in your baby — and in you!
Week by Week pregnancy facts includes a description & images of your baby's development, as well as an explanation of the changes taking place in your body. You'll also find important medical info that will help keep you and your baby healthy.
Enjoy reading!! Dowload NOW for free - Pregnancy Nutrition Tips"
NAMED A TIME.COM TOP APP - RECOMMENDED BY CONSUMER REPORTS - #1 PREGNANCY APP BY BABBLE.COM - AN APPLE 'ESSENTIAL APP FOR PARENTS' NOW ON ANDROID!
Delivering a personal pregnancy experience to Android!
✔ Helpful information about you and your baby
✔ Stunning color images of your baby each week
✔ Weight tracker, kick counter, contraction timer
✔ Personal My Baby and Doctor Says sections
"The pregnancy app 'Sprout' gives my patients something they never had before. It’s detailed, helpful, and unlike most other resources, it’s ready for them at their fingertips just when they need it most." -- Lauren Ferrara, M.D., Assistant Professor, Obstetrics and Gynecology, The Mount Sinai Hospital, New York, NY
COMPREHENSIVE AND TRUSTWORTHY
• Written by doctors along with mothers-to-be
• Personal My Baby and Doctor Says section
• Highest-rated pregnancy app
• Daily Tips by Parents® Magazine!
• Stunning fetal-development images
CUSTOMIZED AND PERSONAL
• Images adapt to your baby's gender
• Follow your baby by your actual due date
• Choose a name to track your baby
SHARE ON FACEBOOK
• Share your progress through Facebook
• Email notes and development information
VISUAL PREGNANCY TIMELINE
• Scan your entire pregnancy at a glance
• See when tests and procedures occur
DOCTOR VISIT PLANNER
• Create a list of questions for your doctor
• Track all your doctor appointments
• Record your doctor's answers
TO DO LIST
• Manage your pregnancy-related tasks
• Check off the items you've completed
HOSPITAL BAG CHECKLIST
• See what you should bring to the hospital
• Add or delete items to the list
• Get advice about the gear you need
• Customize your shopping list
• Record and track your weight
• User-friendly classic scale design
• Record your baby's kicks as they occur
• Announce your kicks on Facebook
• Simple and reliable tool to record contractions
• Recall information about your contractions
• Post contraction information on Facebook
Like your doctor does at each control with a Pregnancy Wheel (also called gestational Disc, Obstetric Wheel, or Pregnancy Calculator), today through Gestograma of Facemamá.com, you will be able to access from your device to everything you need to know about the development of your pregnancy.
With this useful application you can get, within seconds and by only rotating the wheel until your last menstrual period (LMP), details of:
- BPD (Bi Parietal Diameter) or diameter of your baby’s head
- LF (femur length), it is the longest bone in the body of your baby.
- Size or Height
- AFP (Abdominal Fetal Perimeter) or circumference of your baby's abdomen
About you, mom:
- Number of weeks of pregnancy
- Possible Birth Date of your baby
- Estimated weight gain, very useful to determine whether you are exceeded in weight
- Uterine Height, or how much your uterus has grown in pregnancy
- The max number of contractions per hour in the actual pregancy week
And as each stage of pregnancy is different, this application will allow you access to details of each week from facemama.com, guiding you with the changes in your body, the necessary care, special situations and all that can generate confusion to you.
The contents of “weeks of pregnancy“ also shows you images and videos of 3D ultrasound. (This feature requires internet connection).
If you have any questions or suggestions, please write to email@example.com. We will appreciate it.
Good ratings and reviews will encourage us to keep improving this tool for you.
Perform all exercises at least three times a week, on alternate days, on a firm (but not too hard) surface, such as an exercise mat. Perform them in the following order. Be sure to breathe normally during all exercises; don't hold your breath. During abdominal exercises, it may be easier to exhale on exertion, that is, inhale when you are down and exhale briskly as you perform the lift. The following exercises work all major muscle groups. Don't skip any!
Key Features :
Chest Muscle Exercise
Inner Thigh Lift
Outer Thigh Lift
**Disclaimer: Of course, your doctor’s permission for exercise is essential as there can be contraindications to exercise during pregnancy. Additionally, the most important thing you can do is tune in to your body and give yourself some grace. Be aware of what your body is telling you – does that exercise feel good? Keep it up. Doesn’t feel so good? Probably best to stop and adjust.
Classical music has been proven to be the music of intelligence. Recent studies have shown that listening to classical music can have lasting effects on one's brain; it can stimulate brain function in developing infants and improve comprehension of math and other computing skills in adults. It trains the brain to acknowledge all the parts that work together to make the whole.
Why is it IMPORTANT to listen to classical music during pregnancy?
Classical music may REDUCE the stress, anxiety, and depression that many pregnant women experience. That's a fact! It is also very propitious for the fetus as it offers a range of notes and tends to repeat, creating an almost lullaby style sound in the womb.
MUSIC FOR PREGNANCY EFFECTS:
- Mellows down your agitated mind and soothes your senses in a unique way!
- Reduces the stress and anxiety
- Helps with the depression that many pregnant women experience
- Stimulates brain function in developing infants
- Improves comprehension of exact sciences and many others
NOTE: The effects are more pronounced when you submerge yourself completely into the music and listen to it religiously without diverting your mind anywhere else.
This app covers all things from first weak to 9th month of pregnancy.
Some of them are:
Some of the pregnancy tips which this app covers:
See your practitioner before becoming pregnant.
Start changing your food habits to include a healthy variety of foods.
Exercise! Starting now will help you stay in shape during pregnancy, can lower your risk of miscarriage, and has been proven to help reduce labor complications and length.
Eat a new vegetable you've never tried.
Check out a book on pregnancy.
Figure out what to do about chemical birth control, like the birth control pill.
Stop smoking. There are many programs to help you.
Take a prenatal vitamin. They can be prescribed by your practitioner or you can buy them over the counter. Ensure it contains 0.4 mg of folic acid.
Ask your partner to join you on your new healthy habit changes.
User interface languages:
English, Deutsch, Français, Italiano, Español, Português, Dansk, Latviešu, Magyar, Nederlands, Polski, Svenska, Čeština, Русский, 日本語, 简体中文, 繁體中文, 한국어
Pregnancy period calendar
Weekly information about pregnancy
WomanLog Pregnancy Pro:
Pregnancy report: Send PDF file to an e-mail
All the main functions are accessible via the calendar. Tapping a finger on the calendar date, you can add and edit the settings for each day.
Turn the phone horizontally and you will switch to the summary on one screen.
Application developers are not responsible for any direct or indirect losses which have arisen or may arise related to using this application.
Forecasts of the pregnancy period must be viewed as theoretical forecasts that may differ from the actual pregnancy period. Pregnancy week description is general and theoretic, it may not correspond to the actual development stage of a particular pregnancy.
General technical data such as phone model, etc., are transferred to www.womanlog.com solely for testing purposes and for statistics.
www.womanlog.com © 2014
Pregnancy Assistant App is a comprehensive free tool that helps the moms-to-be embark on an amazing journey to motherhood! Simply tap in your baby's due date (if you are pregnant) and allow Pregnancy Assistant to guide you through all the stages.
• Due date calculator (we can also calculate it with your 1st day of your last menstrual period)
• Pregnancy day by day countdown with the due date on screen
• Week by week information about changes to your baby and your body so you know what to expect
• Forum dedicated to future mothers so you can seek help or share experiences with other expecting mothers around the globe!
• Weight tracker throughout your pregnancy stages
• Save time with our appointments organizer with your doctor or midwife, with the ability to add questions and answers
• Checklist organizer by trimester. Including the hospital bag you need for you and your baby
• Belly album to keep alive the memories of your baby bump!
• Contractions tracker. Changes the colour when you have real labor contractions!
• Comprehensive pregnancy guide
• Works as your personal midwife!
• Loads of tips to keep you and your baby safe
• Free to use
Whether you are a first time mother or a proud mother already you will find this app very useful and informative. Pregnancy Assistant app tools are meant to help you have a safe journey from conceiving to maternity. If you are trying to get pregnant we also have loads of tips to boost your chances of conceiving!
• "With my daughter pregnant for the first time Im finding this app really useful not only for all the information it provides but also because it helps you to keep a good tracking of all the changes taking place, doctor appointments, week changes to my baby, you can even keep nice pictures of your bump"
• "Im loving this pregnancy tracker app! I am on my week 6, and found this app today. I am finding a lot of useful details on it and I love the fact I can keep track of many different things... and is free!"
• "Im trying to get pregnant. The tips are great and it helps me identify the real pregnancy signs
• "This app is really useful in health care for both mother and baby. It provides a lot of useful information, keep good track of all the changes taking place, doctor appointments, tips, etc. Better than other tracker apps!"
• "I suffer a lot from morning sickness, this app gives me the peace of mind"
• "I tried many free prego apps and this is the best I have found"
• "Useful guide for both first time and experienced mothers!"
• "I time my contractions with this app. Calculator is accurate. Im sure it will help me go into labor!"
• "Great app for first time parents! We love the week by week information on all stages"
Forum Topics (available in both English and Spanish)
- Trying to Conceive
- Pregnancy Chat
- Labor & Birth
- Baby Names
Getting pregnant is the start of an incredible journey. The creators of the popular "Diet Assistant - Weight Loss" app offer you this amazing personal midwife and we hope you find everything you need with our free app. In the coming weeks we will be rolling out loads of new features that we hope you will love. Please send us an email if you have questions about our app!
My Cycles is a personalized tool to help you track your the beginning of your cycle, your period, fertile window and ovulation day. You can also track all your symptoms and moods to help you understand your healthy throughout your cycle! Know when your period begins, when your fertile window and ovulation day is in a glance from the home screen or get more details from our powerful monthly calendar!
✔Know and track when your period is coming.
✔ Get personalized notifications of when your period begins.
✔ Birth control reminders to never miss or forget one!
✔ Daily log of your symptoms, weight, mood, menstruation
✔ Thorough tracking, better predict ovulation, menstruation and your fertile window
✔ Learn your lady premenstrual signals a woman’s body gives out when you’re near ovulation
✔ Improved chance of pregnancy and fertility with better timing when you menstruate
✔ THEMES! Personalize your app with a beautiful theme.
TRACKING YOUR MENSTRUAL CYCLE
✔ Record and monitor dates of period, birth control pills, and intercourse/sex
✔ View your menstruating days in our calendar
✔ Plan ahead with our menstruate calculator and predict your next fertile days, and ovulation in the next 12 monthly cycles.
✔ Store daily premenstrual notes, menstruate symptoms, medications, cramps, intercourse and menstruating treatments
✔ Monitor and track premenstrual moods, fertile days, menstruating symptoms, menstruate weight, and menstrual related progress
✔ Customize your calendar, menstruate log and menstruating tracker
✔ Post questions and answers on women’s health topics from menstruating women like you
✔ Set discreet lady reminders when you menstruate or when your fertile days are coming
TRYING TO CONCEIVE
✔ Track ovulation-specific symptoms, treatments, and events (e.g. intercourse, contraception, birth control, sex, cramps, bbt etc)
✔ Monitor signs of ovulation: Basal Body Temperature (BBT), Cervical Mucous, OPK tests
✔ Premenstrual Weight and temperature tracker
✔ Advanced ovulation prediction based on Fertility Awareness Method (FAM) or OPK
✔ Select ovulation day for women tracking ovulation
✔ Track fertility-related medications and treatments; Clomid, Metformin, and IVF
✔ Record and monitor results of Home Pregnancy Tests and BBT
✔ Tap into MedHelp’s community, the largest online health community, by asking questions and get tips in our many menses, fertility and pregnancy forums
✔ Hundreds of questions answered every hour about your period, premenstrual or irregular menstruation, birth control pills, mood, weight, helpful tips and more!
✔ Active Fertility Forums to guide and give you tips
✔ One period app that covers all you need to know about your period, cycle and fertility! All in one women’s health app!
The elegant and simplest weight loss app to track your food, calories, exercise, weight, cholesterol, carbs, calories burned, other nutrition data. Proven success as millions of people worldwide have used this app to reach their weight goal!
✔ Simplest way to track what you eat and view a full nutritional summary
✔ Journal to track your daily exercise, calories burned, and minutes exercised
✔ Detailed daily diary summary to see your overall progress and how to improve
✔ Easy to read reports and graphs to view trends
✔ Daily diet and fitness tips
✔ Reminders to help you stay on track
✔ Daily calorie counter and track other nutrition data (protein, carbs, cholesterol, sugar, fiber, etc)
✔ Set weight loss goal and use our calorie tracker to start tracking your calorie budget and diet
✔ Body Mass Index BMI calculator
✔ View weight charts, calories consumed charts, diet summary, and reports tracking your weight loss
✔ Daily dieting tips
✔ Add food from our database of 150,000+ foods and healthy recipes for no matter what diet you are on: Atkins, Gluten free, Paleo, Jenny Craig, Weight watchers, etc
✔ Automatically provide details about every single food: protein, gluten, carbs, calories, vitamins, cholesterol, and minerals
✔ Calculate total micro and macro nutrients
✔ Not on diet? Have diabetes? Use as food log, journal, and tracker to see breakdown of calories from carbs and fats
EXERCISE & FITNESS TRACKING
✔ Connect and see your steps progress from your Fitbit, Jawbone Up, or other activity tracking devices or step counting
✔ Log over 65 exercises to see calories burned and calories lost
✔ See calories & fat you burned with our step counter
✔ BMR Calculator and BMI calculator
✔ View weight charts, calories burned charts, and minutes exercised charts
✔ Track cardio, walking, biking, running, step counter, and more!
✔ Daily fitness tips
✔ Connect your Fitbit, Jawbone Up and more for a comprehensive view of all your fitness and nutritional information
NUTRITION AND FITNESS COMMUNITIES
✔ Tap in to MedHelp’s community, the largest online health community, for support and motivation
✔ Ask questions and get answers if you have conditions such as diabetes or simply want to improve your health
✔ Discuss and learn about health recipes
✔ Find a fitness pal or dieting advice in our community
This app is your all-in-one diet coach, weight coach, and fitness coach.
Cheers to Good Health!
Track your blood sugar level, glucose, hemoglobin a1c (hba1c), insulin, blood pressure, carbs, weight, and more.
✔ Simplest blood glucose monitoring
✔ See your average glucose and blood sugar readings for the past 7 Days, 30 Days, and 90 Days
✔ Log your blood sugar levels, hemoglobin a1c (hba1c), blood sugar level, blood pressure & more
✔ Track your calories, carb counter, and carbohydrates with the easiest carbs counting tracker and calculator
✔ Weight tracker,calculator, log and logbook to always stay on target
✔ Simplest insulin tracker and log all your medicines
✔ Key features for pre diabetes, Type 1 and Type 2 Diabetes
✔ Carbs calculator
✔ A beautiful interface, making it easy to maintain your logbook
✔ Log all your health symptoms, treatments, weight, and logbook
✔ Track carbohydrates with our carb counter for carbs counting.
✔ Log all types of insulin: rapid acting, short acting, intermediate acting, long acting
✔ Enter and track glucose and insulin levels
✔ Integration with our app My Diet Diary for diet, carbs counting, nutrition, calories counter, and fitness
✔ Supports both mmol/L and Mg/dL for measuring glucose
INTEGRATION WITH MY DIET DIARY:
✔ Track your diet and nutrition through our award-winning app: My Diet Diary - simply create a free and private account to use both apps together
✔ Use our calories calculator for tracking the food you are eating
✔ Enter and track your fitness, exercises, carb counter, diet, nutrition, and calories intake calculator with My Diet Diary
✔ Check your insulin level compared to the food you ate in our logbook
✔ Have a question? Quickly get answers from our communities about the differences between type 1 and type 2 diabetes and good carbohydrates vs bad carbohydrates. Find information about hemoglobin a1c (hba1c), blood pressure, blood sugar levels or any other questions you have.
✔ Learn about diabetes, hemoglobin a1c (hba1c), high blood pressure, and carbohydrates
✔ Whether you are diagnosed with pre diabetes or already diabetic, find hundreds of diabetic questions answered every hour in our forums
✔ Tap into our several Type 1 diabetes, Type 2 diabetes, and pre diabetes communities for support and guidance
✔ Monitor and record for tracking all symptoms, treatments, and events relating to your diabetes whether you have type 1 or type 2
✔ Use our calendar as your buddy or companion for weight tracking, recording your blood pressure, hemoglobin a1c (hba1c) results and any other events
✔ Log information you receive from the American Diabetes Association (ADA) or CDC
We believe in the mission of American Diabetes Association (ADA) to prevent and cure diabetes and improve the lives of people affected by diabetes.
“I am a diabetic and this app is the perfect companion and buddy, I needed for tracking and keeping a logbook!” -David
“I use their carb counter everyday! The American Diabetes Association (ADA) and CDC would be proud of this app!” - Amy
“I was diagnosed with pre diabetes 4 months ago and I’ve been using this app for tracking my blood sugar levels. It helps keep them in check! CDC would approve! ” Sarah
“Found very good information about short and long insulin that compares well with the American Diabetes Association (ADA) and CDC about diabetes. I love their carb counter and carbs counting tool!” Steve
* Eat better, feel better and have fun while you're doing it!
* Being aware of what you eat is the first step towards a healthy diet, eating better food, and improved nutrition
* Easiest way to track your food, nutrition, diet -- just take a photo
* Access to MedHelp’s Health Forums to post nutrition questions, diet questions, weight loss questions
* Get support and motivation from millions of people just like you who are dieting
* Share what you eat with friends and others with this photo food journal
* Easily track what you eat by taking pictures of your meals
* Rate how healthy your meal is and see if your friends agree with you
* View a scoreboard to see how you’re doing compared to your friends and to other users of the app
* See what others are eating and rate and comment on their food photos
* Like someone’s photos? Follow them in your photo feed
EARN HEALTHY POINTS:
* Healthy Points: Earn points for eating healthy foods. Share a picture of your food and earn points when your friends rate it as healthy.
* Rankings: Check the scoreboard to see how you stack up compared to your friends and others.
Pic Healthy is a smart and easy way to achieve your weight goal and healthy way for weight loss! If you want to slim down or are slimming down already, do it the healthy way with this photo food journal. Consider this app to be your diet coach! It’s perhaps better than a diet coach because your phone is always with you. Get started for free today.
Developed by MedHelp, the world’s largest health social network.