Capture image by phone or tablet or Android enabled Camera to the DICOM format and send to the PACS.
This is a great tool for following up of skin marks, suspect freckles, bed sores, burns and injuries. It is easy to acquire, save and manage patients image data in plastic surgery, dermatology, pathology, neurology, rehabilitation and etc. connected right to the diagnostic phase or to the treatment steps and in nursing generally.
Supports all phones and tablets and all Android enabled cameras which were
tested (more comming soon or contact us):
Nikon Coolpix S810c
Samsung Galaxy S4 ZOOM
Samsung Galaxy K Zoom
You can use default camera app for taking pictures or you can use our
internal app for supported cameras.
The images are transferred over WIFI to the PACS. You need WIFI
connection to your hospital network with access to the PACS.
* manual entry of Patient data
* patient selection from MWL (Modality Worklist)
* HL7 communication
* JPEG and uncompressed image format (Little Endian)
* various resolution HD (720p), Full HD (1080p), 4K (2160p) or original resolution of your camera
* cropping images
* image queue - you can take picture without wifi connection and auto upload them to the PACS later
Your feedback is welcome, please contact us at email@example.com.
We are also providing multiplatform DICOM viewer and workstation and videograbber - Dicompass, which you can use to view or store captured images in DicompassCamera.
More info: http://www.dicompass.cz