The application lets you enter a list of prescriptions along with the times they are taken and sets an alarm. When the alarm goes off it optionally plays a sound card from the sdcard that you have recorded and given the path to with the Preferences menu.
It shows the list of all prescriptions due at that time.
Vaccine Reminder is a tool for you to keep a track of your vaccinations given and due.
Registered users receive a message and Email couple of days before as the shot is due.
Also, there are separate sections to Vaccine Updates for doctors and Parents.
For Vaccine Reminder, registration is required on www.pediatriconcall.com to log in and use this tool.
*Data services are required to access all sections of the application.
*Supports API levels 8 & above (Android 2.2 and above)
PHT Corporation is the eClinical innovator leading the adoption of patient-driven mobile apps for better clinical research.
Main Features -
* Your pace - latest, day or week time perspectives available for you, so you won't miss anything even if you didn't log-in for some time.
* A prioritized feed - the most important stories about health will appear first !
* Full coverage - A clean feed with no duplication - news from all over the web brought to you in one app. For each story see all the sources that covered it with a simple tap!
* Push notifications for exciting and important news items (optional)!
* Make it your own - choose your favorite topics and/or the topics you want blocked and read only about what interests you!
* A built in Read Later - saw a story you want to read but don't have time? No problem! Easily save it for later inside the app!
* A health centric video channel, curated from Youtube !
Loved the app? Rate us high on the stores and share it with your friends !
This application contains general information about medical drugs and available brands. The information is not a substitute to a Doctor's advice, and should not be treated as such. You must not rely on the information on this application as an alternative to medical advice from your doctor or other professional healthcare provider.
We have tried our best to keep up with the current prices of the medicines but the rates may be outdated. We will strive to keep it in sync with the market prices.
The various information about a generic drug including its Interaction, Contra-Indication, Adverse Reaction, etc and all other fields listed in the application have been compiled by qualified experts in Pharmacology. All the data belongs to Artdex & Cognoscis and any form of plagiarism in any form will invite legal notice.
About the Application:
This application provides complete details about the various generic medical drugs available in India. It carefully lists each drug's
*Adverse Drug Reactions
*Dosage Information under different categories
*Instruction for Special Population
*Schedule of the Drug
Each of the information provided of the generic drug has been compiled by experts in the field of pharmacology and all the information has been backed up by providing the references to the compiled information so that it can be transparently verified.
The generic drugs are compiled alphabetically as well as by Pharmacological classification which not only makes finding the drugs easy but also helps in placing the drug in proper category which may be helpful to a student or new practitioners.
The applications also provides the various brands under which the generics are marketed. Each generic is accompanied by list of brand names along with their company name and their price. It makes for easy comparison of prices.
The application also has a comprehensive search option to search generic names, brand names, company names to get to the information in least time.
*Different doses on different days
*Schedule severl times a day when you want
*Reminders vibrate, plays sound and updates screen
You tie your shoes, put on your headphones, take your first steps outside. You’ve barely covered 100 yards when you hear them. They must be close. You can hear every guttural breath, every rattling groan - they’re everywhere. Zombies. There’s only one thing you can do: Run!
Zombies, Run! is an ultra-immersive running game and audio adventure, co-created with award-winning novelist Naomi Alderman. We deliver the story straight to your headphones through orders and voice recordings - and when you get back home, you use the supplies you’ve collected while running to build and grow your base.
BBC NEWS - “The only way to save yourself is to run for real.”
WIRED - “In the style of Runkeeper, with an exciting undead twist.”
LIFEHACKER - “A really cool way to get outside and exercise.”
CNN - “Turns exercise into a game - a terrifying, terrifying game.”
NPR - "It gets you moving!"
TIME.COM - "Takes all the fun of a zombie game and funnels it into a fitness app."
WHAT PLAYERS SAY:
“Evaded all zombie mobs :-) One of my best sprints ever; this app works!”
“This game will make you sweat. Perfect junction between game design and run tracker.”
“Just tried @zombiesrungame and for the first time in my life I feel truly alive.”
WALK, JOG, OR RUN ANYWHERE
Zombies, Run! works anywhere and at any speed. You can jog in a park, run along a beach, or walk along a trail.
YOU ARE RUNNER 5
Hundreds of lives are counting on you. You've got to rebuild your base from a few shivering survivors into a fortified beacon of civilization by collecting critical supplies and avoiding roving zombie hordes. Can you save them and learn the truth about the zombie apocalypse?
A WORLD OF STORIES
You become the hero in an epic story of humanity’s struggle for survival where your running *really* matters - and there’s a deeper mystery to be uncovered as well... This app includes all 33 missions from Season 1 as well as the first 7 missions from Season 2; and there'll be a further 120+ missions released weekly and available for purchase!
YOUR OWN MIX
Choose your own custom playlists before you start running: the story unfolds in between your tracks through a series of dynamic radio messages and voice recordings.
INTERVAL TRAINING - WITH ZOMBIES
With our optional ‘Zombie Chases’ mode, you’ll need to increase your speed and work up a sweat if you hear zombies on your tail. That’s right - we’ve made interval training *fun*!
View your running and game progress in detail through comprehensive stats and graphs - all for free!
VIEW YOUR RUNS ONLINE WITH ZOMBIELINK
Register with our free ZombieLink service to view and share your runs online, complete with maps and full run history. Plus you can sync your runs with Runkeeper, export them as GPX files, and share them with friends!
KEEP THE SURVIVORS ALIVE
You automatically collect items like medicine, batteries, and ammo while running - but when you're back home, who needs them more: the soldiers or the doctors? Which buildings need extra defenses? It’s up to you.
- Requires Android 4.0 or above
- Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Follow us on Twitter at http://twitter.com/zombiesrungame
Sign up to our mailing list at http://www.zombiesrungame.com
Everyone’s maximum heart rate is different, and also our resting heart rates vary based on our age and training level. Want to know your resting heart rate or find out how fast your heart is beating after a certain fitness activity? Get Runtastic Heart Rate PRO to not only measure your pulse, but also compare different results, receive reminders for regular HR measurements and benefit from an array of additional features. Whether it’s after a hard training session or before your next exam - we show you how fast your heart is beating. No extra devices necessary, all you need is your smartphone. Easy as pie, right? Go PRO today!
* Unlimited measurements: Determine your heart rate anytime, anywhere & as often as you like
* Use filters: Filter your measurements according to type (resting HR, pre-& post-workout HR, maximum HR)
* Graphs to monitor your progress: Monitor how your resting heart rate develops
* Reminder: Receive automatic notifications for regular HR measurements
* No ads
APP FEATURES & BENEFITS:
* Measure your heart rate with your smartphone camera
* Graphs illustrate your measurements
* Different measuring types: resting HR, pre- & post-workout HR, maximum HR
* Upload your results to Runtastic.com, compare and analyze your measurements by day, week or year
* Share your HR measurements in social networks like Facebook, Google+ & Twitter or via email
EASY TO USE
* Place and lightly hold your (index) finger against the back camera lens
* Do not press too hard, otherwise blood circulation will be altered and the results could be
* When using a smartphone without a LED flashlight, be sure to take the measurement in a well-lit area (bright daylight works best)
* Remain calm and try not to move too much during the measurement, as this can compromise measurement accuracy
* Do not measure with cold fingers when the blood circulation is poor
Your resting heart rate varies depending on your age and training level. A very fit and athletic person has a lower resting HR than someone who’s hardly active. Eager to know if your fitness level has improved? Measure your heart rate on a regular basis and monitor the progress of your resting heart rate.
Download the Runtastic Heart Rate PRO App today, check your heart rate regularly and show your friends how cool & calm you remain even when in a seemingly stressful situation!
WARNING: This is not a medical product.
Medically reviewed and selected for "Best Sleep Apps of 2014" and "Best Anxiety Apps of 2014" by HEALTHLINE.COM.
-- Breath Awareness Guided Meditation (5 min) - to get centered and relaxed when you only have time for a short break.
-- Deep Rest Guided Meditation (13 min) - allows you to sink into a deeply restful state. Many people use this meditation for falling asleep.
-- Whole Body Guided Relaxation (24 min) - Relax totally and completely with this meditation which helps you locate tension in every part of the body, and let it go.
Each meditation can be listened to with or without music/nature sounds.
"This is fantastic! I have been using the Deep Rest Guided Meditation, and I have been getting the best, most uninterrupted sleep of my life." Alicia
"Your meditations have helped me get past one of the most difficult times in my life and for that I will be forever grateful to you." Carly
"I simply can't say enough about these guided meditations... As a musician, I really appreciate the music Richard creates and it is just subtle enough not to take away from Mary's guiding words." Dan
"Thank you so much for the enriching meditations. I have had problems with high blood pressure and the relaxing meditations have physically helped." Grant
With this App you can:
- Enjoy a state of deep relaxation without prior meditation experience
- Relax deeply and easily as you are voice-guided step by step
- Choose a meditation to suit your needs and time available
- Listen to the meditations with or without music/nature sounds
- Read instructions to support and enhance your experience
- Enjoy the benefits of meditation from the start
- Choose from 3 beautiful soothing nature tracks: rain, ocean or stream
- Links to support on the Meditation Oasis website
- Fine tune the meditations with separate volume controls for voice and music/nature sounds.
Created by Mary Maddux, MS, HTP and Richard Maddux, best known for their popular Meditation Oasis podcast and and CDs.
Here is what you will learn inside...
★ Teenagers and Drugs – An overview of what is available that your kids get high on and a preface to the upcoming in depth chapters.
★ What Are Depressants and Stimulants - In case you have none of these in your medicine cabinet we explain them and give you names to some of the most common medicine
★ Alcoholism – Did you know that this is one drug that is more widespread than any other? The saddest thing about this is that many pre-teens are becoming addicted to alcohol.
★ Opiods, Analgesics and Cannabinols – Yes, they are all different.
★ Hallucinogens and Other Substances – How your teenager gets them.
★ Glues, Inhalants and Aerosols – This is pretty sad but much of the stuff that kids start out with are right under your kitchen sink!
★ Over The Counter – OTC – Just because it can be bought easily doesn’t mean it’s safe! Until recently you could buy all the ingredients for meth right over the counter! Thanks to some retailers that has now become a bit more difficult.
★ Caffeine and Nicotine Among Teens – If alcohol is the most popular drug of choice among kids cigarettes are right up there at the top of the list!
★ What To Do In A Drug Emergency – Do you have any idea what to do if you ever find your child passed out from any drug? You should. His or her life may depend on it!
★ Is Your Teen At Risk for AIDS – This is no longer just a problem for full-blown addicts or prostitutes. Do you know whether your child has shared a needle with someone who is HIV?
★ Symptoms of Teenage Drug Abuse – Do you have any idea how to find out if your teen is involved in drugs? Most parents don’t because they refuse to believe that THEIR child would possibly experiment like that.
★ Therapies for Drug Addicted Teens – What do you do once your worst fears are realized? Do you even know where to begin? This guide will give you some assistance with this.
★ and much, Much More!
Take action right now before it's too late!
*** On Sale Now! (Normal Price $15.99) ***
Get it now before promotion ends!
Make a list of your medication, take log and it reminds you the time you take the medication by setting alarm.
It is so convenient that you can manage the log with the calendar.
Add marks ◯, ☓ or △ on the name of medicine. By doing so, you can see at one view if you did take your
medication or not.
You can also take a note (memo) missed dose or something that you are worried about and save it as a journal.
Initial Screen is the calendar.
1. Setting: You can customize the calendar.
2. Mark: You can add marks on the date of the calendar.
＊You can delete marks by selecting the same mark and then tap twice.
3. Alarm: Set vibration duration, volume and alarm sound.
4. Password: Set password.
＊From the left button＊
1. "Today" button: Go back to the today's date.
2. "Left" and "Right" button: Move the date right and left.
3. "Registration" button: Make a list of your medication. Press "New" then move to the registration screen.
4. "List" button: You can see the list of your medication log.
1. Press "Registration" button on the calendar screen → Press "New" → Move to the registration screen.
2. Enter the name of the medicine, duration of your medication, when you take it and set the alarm. → Press "Save".
3. When you save it, you can confirm that your medicined is added on the list.
1. After you saved the medication on the registration screen, go back to the calendar.
2. You can confirm the name of the medicine and when you take them on the lower part of the calendar.
3. After you take the medication, tap the name of the medicine.
4. Move to the "Did you take your medication?" screen.
5. Select "morning", "noon" or "night" from the drop-down list and then tap one of the buttons ◯, ☓, and △. →
6. ◯ = you took the medication, ☓ = you forgot to take and △ = you took it late.
7. You can take a note (memo).
Support Android Wear Vibration
※Pay ver No ads
Download the free Vaccine app today to help You ensure that you stay informed on the latest child immunization and recommendations in your practice of your children Healthcare. The Vaccine Immunization Scheduler makes it easy to know in advance the right vaccines for your child by age and by child date of birth..
“Medical Drug Pronunciations” is a simple application that will play back audio of the correct pronunciations of over 2500 drugs used in medicine today (which includes the top 200 drugs)
First impressions are everything, and nothing screams out inexperience and incompetence like butchering the pronunciation of drugs! Be confident when pronouncing drugs by knowing how to pronounce them properly beforehand.
Physicians, pharmacists, medical students, nursing students, physician assistants, medical techs, pre-med students, foreign health professionals… Virtually anyone in, or interested in the health professional field will benefit from our application!
-Accurate audio pronunciations of 2500+ drugs including both generic and trade names (verified by physicians and pharmacists).
-Simple, easy to use, intuitive interface.
-Internet access is NOT necessary to listen to the pronunciations!
-Continuous FREE updates for new drugs and user suggested drugs.
-Integrated web browser with direct links to wikipedia and google for additional drug information
1. Browse the selection or enter the drug of interest in the search field to narrow your list.
2. Select your drug and press PLAY. It’s that simple!
3. To listen again press “Back” and select your drug again.
4. For additional drug information, select the “Google” or “Wikipedia” buttons to open an integrated browser.
5. If your drug is not listed, submit the word through the provided submission page and we promise to include it in future updates!
OUR PROMISE OF QUALITY
We always strive to deliver the highest quality products and although we are very confident in the accuracy of our pronunciations, everyone makes mistakes! If you find a drug pronunciation that you disagree with, please let us know via email (email@example.com) and we’ll be happy to look into it. Thank you!
MediSafe is a beautiful, visual and easy-to-use pill reminder and medication management app. It will help you take your medicine on time and safely. It also allows you to help your family members with their pills.
★ Download MediSafe, and start managing your medication now! ★
Whether you are taking one medicine or more, you know how difficult it is remembering to take each one at the right time. If you are a caretaker for a parent, child, or patient, you know how stressful it is not knowing for sure if your loved one took their pills on time.
MediSafe has the solution. It's free and simple!
MediSafe will remind you when to take your medication. You can also update your app manually. Your Med-Friend (family member or caretaker) is notified if you don’t check in, so they can remind you only if needed.
It will help you remember to take meds, keep track what pill you took and when, remind you to refill and even give you medication discounts.
★ Download MediSafe, never forget a medicine dose again! ★
• Visual and super easy to handle Medication Reminder.
• Synchronizes the family medicine pillboxes to one place.
• Reminds you to take your medication on time, even if your device is asleep.
• Choose your meds reminder sound to make MediSafe a comfortable addition to your day.
• High end graphics that look great on HD Displays.
• See a list of what medication are "due today" and check them off as you go.
• Rx refill reminds you when you need to restock on medicine.
• List PRN (on demand) medication.
• See your progress report and send it to the doctor as an Excel file.
• Sync reminders with your Android Wear smartwatch. Shake your wrist to mark that you took the medication.
• New! Medication discount card and coupons (US only, 1 month then invite your friends to use it for more).
Free extra features, after registration:
• Syncing family members' devices and medication in real time.
• Automatic secured backup and restore on the Medisafe cloud server (HIPAA compliant servers).
★ Download MediSafe, never worry about family meds doses anymore! ★
Please watch these instructional videos:
+Fox News: http://fxn.ws/1ndAZhW
+The Next Web: http://tnw.co/Rr6U1G
+Pando Daily: http://bit.ly/1qO6UVB
+Fast Company: http://bit.ly/1hXRC9n
+Information week: http://ubm.io/1gKNgXt
+Med City News: http://bit.ly/1r25PYz
+Inside Mobile Apps: http://bit.ly/Qr9pjo
And many others...
Medi Safe is well adjusted for managing medications for many complex health conditions such as Diabetes, heart conditions and cancer treatments, but also as a convenient reminder for taking birth control lady pills, contraceptives and vitamins.
Reduce your stress and improve health with Medi-Safe - the best medication reminder !
App permissions information
“Read your contacts” – if you choose to add a Med-Friend to sync your meds to, you’ll be presented with a contact picker listing your contacts for your convenience. MediSafe never stores your address book content and doesn’t access your address book without your control.
“Find accounts on the device” – used in push messaging. In case family member forgets a medication, we will notify you via push notification and offer to intervene.
If everything is free how do we make business?
We have paid versions that we sell to pharma companies, pharmacies, hospitals and healthcare providers.
Running into issues? Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
We will appreciate to hear any suggestions or ideas you have.
يعتبر تطبيق الهيئة العامة للغذاء والدواء على نظام الأندرويد أحد التطبيقات والحلول الذكية التي قدمتها الهيئة ممثلة بقطاع التخطيط وتقنية المعلومات للمستخدمين بكافة شرائحهم بشمولية المحتوى وتقديم الخدمات الإلكترونية بأسلوب مبتكر ومتطور يسهل على المستخدم الوصول إلى المعلومة التي يريد بشكل سريع إضافة إلى إشعاره بكل مايصدر من الهيئة من تحذيرات وتنبيهات ورسائل توعوية في مجال الغذاء والدواء والأجهزة الطبية
يقـدم التطبيق الخدمات التالية
** عرض آخر الأخبار والتحذيرات الصادرة من الهيئة
** معلومات شاملة حول الهيئة العـامة للغـذاء والـدواء
** رسائل توعوية في الغذاء والدواء والأجهزة الطبية
** خدمات إلكترونية للغذاء والـدواء والأجهزة الطبيـة
** خدمة البحث الشامل عن الأدوية المسجلة وتفاصيلها وأسعارها
** خدمة البحث الشامل عن الأجهزة الطبية المسجلة وتفاصيلها
Calendario de vacunación infantil 2015 obtenido de los datos que ofrece el Ministerio de Sanidad y la Asociación Española de Pediatría, con explicaciones de los diferentes tipos de vacunas, contraindicaciones, reacciones adversas, y documentación necesaria para los padres.
Incluye tablas de percentiles de la OMS (Organización Mundial de la Salud).
Permite hacer un seguimiento de todos los datos médicos de su bebé, referentes al peso y talla, medicación, alergias, y otras informaciones que usted considere necesario almacenar.
Puede disfrutar de más de media hora de música clásica de canciones de cuna infantiles.
Tiene una lista de la compra para rellenar con los productos especiales que usted pueda necesitar comprar para su bebé.
Es muy importante que recuerde que los datos que usted almacene en la aplicación, son datos de menores y debe cumplir con la legalidad vigente respecto a la custodia de los mismos.
Permisos: La instalación de Vacunas Infantiles solicita los siguientes permisos:
-Información Personal: Añadir, leer o modificar eventos del calendario. Sirve para añadir las alarmas.
Aclaración: Aunque el texto de la solicitud por defecto pida este permiso completo (debido al plugin que activa las alarmas, ya que permite organizar eventos y enviar email a los invitados), el Editor responsable de la publicación de esta aplicación informática le asegura que NO se enviarán correos electrónicos, y NO se accederá a información confidencial (ya que esas partes del código no se utilizan).
-Acceso a Red: Acceder a la conexión de datos.
-Almacenamiento: Modificar o eliminar contenido de la SD.
-Llamadas de teléfono: Consultar la identidad y estado del móvil.
-Controles del Hardware: Cambiar la configuración de audio y grabar sonido. Este permiso sirve para reproducir las canciones de música clásica infantiles, pero NO cambiará la configuración y NO grabará sonido.
Para cualquier consulta, por favor escriba a email@example.com
El Aviso Legal con los Términos, Condiciones de uso y Política de Privacidad están dentro de la App,
y también puede consultarlo en:
El equipo desarrollador de la App agradece su confianza al elegir y usar nuestra aplicación informática.
Estamos trabajando para implementar más funcionalidades en futuras actualizaciones.
Esperamos que sea de su agrado y así poder cumplir con nuestros objetivos de calidad.
Created by epidemiologists from Harvard and Boston Children’s Hospital, Flu Near You leverages the power of the crowd to provide you as well as researchers with real-time information about influenza-like-illness in your area.
Download the app to see what’s trending where you live and - better still - have the knowledge to protect yourself and your family against disease.
Flu Near You relies on voluntary participation of individuals like you who take only a few seconds each week to share if they have been healthy or sick. We analyze thousands of individual reports and map them to generate local and national views of influenza-like illness. Flu Near You is free and confidential.