يعتبر تطبيق الهيئة العامة للغذاء والدواء على نظام الأندرويد أحد التطبيقات والحلول الذكية التي قدمتها الهيئة ممثلة بقطاع التخطيط وتقنية المعلومات للمستخدمين بكافة شرائحهم بشمولية المحتوى وتقديم الخدمات الإلكترونية بأسلوب مبتكر ومتطور يسهل على المستخدم الوصول إلى المعلومة التي يريد بشكل سريع إضافة إلى إشعاره بكل مايصدر من الهيئة من تحذيرات وتنبيهات ورسائل توعوية في مجال الغذاء والدواء والأجهزة الطبية
يقـدم التطبيق الخدمات التالية
** عرض آخر الأخبار والتحذيرات الصادرة من الهيئة
** معلومات شاملة حول الهيئة العـامة للغـذاء والـدواء
** رسائل توعوية في الغذاء والدواء والأجهزة الطبية
** خدمات إلكترونية للغذاء والـدواء والأجهزة الطبيـة
** خدمة البحث الشامل عن الأدوية المسجلة وتفاصيلها وأسعارها
** خدمة البحث الشامل عن الأجهزة الطبية المسجلة وتفاصيلها
PHT Corporation is the eClinical innovator leading the adoption of patient-driven mobile apps for better clinical research.
Uygulama kesinlikle ağ bağlantısı ihtiyacı duymamaktadır.
Uygulamada 1800 den fazla ilaca ait prospektüs,fiyat,barkod bilgileri bulunmaktadır.
Bu uygulama sadece ilaçlar hakkında bilgi vermek amacıyla hazırlanmıştır. Tanı ya da teşhis koyma ile ilgili yönlendirme yapılmamaktadır. Herhangi bir ilacı kullanmadan önce doktorunuza başvurmanız önerilir.
ÖNEMLİ: Uygulama telefona kurulan veritabanı üzerinden sorgulama yapmaktadır. Uygulamanın verilerini temizlemeyiniz! Raporlanan hatalarda verilerin olmaması nedeniyle sorunlar yaşandığı görülmektedir.
Not: Uygulamaya ilgi gösterip indiren, yorum yapan ve puan veren herkese teşekkürler...
Kelimeler: ilaç, rehber, prospektüs, endikasyon, yan etki, etken madde, barkod okuyucu,muadil,eş değer.
İTS MOBİL SAYESİNDE İLACIN;
★ Sisteme kayıtlı olup olmadığını
★ Hakkında toplatılma kararı olup olmadığını
★ Son kullanma tarihinin geçip geçmediğini kolayca öğrenebilirsiniz.
Ayrıca tespit ettiğiniz sisteme kayıtlı olmayan ilacı uygulama üzerinden yetkililere bildirebilirsiniz.
İLAÇ TAKİP SİSTEMİ
İlaç Takip Sistemi, sağlık bakanlığı tarafından sunulan bir hizmettir. İTS halk sağlığını korumak amacıyla, Türkiye sınırları içerisine giren her ilacı üretim / ithalat işleminden hastaya ulaşana kadar her aşamada takip eder. Bu sayede sahte, kaçak ya da son kullanım tarihi geçmiş ilaçların hastaya ulaşmasını engeller.
İlaç Takip Sistemi'nde tüm ilaçların kutu bazında takibinin yapılabilmesi için karekod çözümü kullanılmaktadır. Sistem öncesi ilaç kutuları üzerinde bulunan barkodlarla beraber artık karekodların da bulunması zorunlu hale getirilmiştir. Bu sayede ilaç kutuları tekil kimlik kazanmış ve kutuların takibi mümkün hale getirilmiştir.
İlaç Takip Sistemi tüm paydaşlar tarafından (üretici/ithalatçı, ecza deposu, eczane, hastane, geri ödeme kurumu) etkin bir şekilde kullanılmakta ve güvenli ilacın hastaya ulaşması sağlamaktadır.
★İLACIN GÜNCEL FİYAT BİLGİSİ EKLENMİŞTİR.
Daha fazla bilgi için http://www.its.gov.tr/
MediSafe is a beautiful, visual and easy-to-use pill reminder and medication management app. It will help you take your medicine on time and safely. It also allows you to help your family members with their pills.
★ Download MediSafe, and start managing your medication now! ★
Whether you are taking one medicine or more, you know how difficult it is remembering to take each one at the right time. If you are a caretaker for a parent, child, or patient, you know how stressful it is not knowing for sure if your loved one took their pills on time.
MediSafe has the solution. It's free and simple!
MediSafe will remind you when to take your medication. You can also update your app manually. Your Med-Friend (family member or caretaker) is notified if you don’t check in, so they can remind you only if needed.
It will help you remember to take meds, keep track what pill you took and when, remind you to refill and even give you medication discounts.
★ Download MediSafe, never forget a medicine dose again! ★
• Visual and super easy to handle Medication Reminder.
• Synchronizes the family medicine pillboxes to one place.
• Reminds you to take your medication on time, even if your device is asleep.
• Choose your meds reminder sound to make MediSafe a comfortable addition to your day.
• High end graphics that look great on HD Displays.
• See a list of what medication are "due today" and check them off as you go.
• Rx refill reminds you when you need to restock on medicine.
• List PRN (on demand) medication.
• See your progress report and send it to the doctor as an Excel file.
• Sync reminders with your Android Wear smartwatch. Shake your wrist to mark that you took the medication.
• New! Medication discount card and coupons (US only, 1 month then invite your friends to use it for more).
Free extra features, after registration:
• Syncing family members' devices and medication in real time.
• Automatic secured backup and restore on the Medisafe cloud server (HIPAA compliant servers).
★ Download MediSafe, never worry about family meds doses anymore! ★
Please watch these instructional videos:
+Fox News: http://fxn.ws/1ndAZhW
+The Next Web: http://tnw.co/Rr6U1G
+Pando Daily: http://bit.ly/1qO6UVB
+Fast Company: http://bit.ly/1hXRC9n
+Information week: http://ubm.io/1gKNgXt
+Med City News: http://bit.ly/1r25PYz
+Inside Mobile Apps: http://bit.ly/Qr9pjo
And many others...
Medi Safe is well adjusted for managing medications for many complex health conditions such as Diabetes, heart conditions and cancer treatments, but also as a convenient reminder for taking birth control lady pills, contraceptives and vitamins.
Reduce your stress and improve health with Medi-Safe - the best medication reminder !
App permissions information
“Read your contacts” – if you choose to add a Med-Friend to sync your meds to, you’ll be presented with a contact picker listing your contacts for your convenience. MediSafe never stores your address book content and doesn’t access your address book without your control.
“Find accounts on the device” – used in push messaging. In case family member forgets a medication, we will notify you via push notification and offer to intervene.
If everything is free how do we make business?
We have paid versions that we sell to pharma companies, pharmacies, hospitals and healthcare providers.
Running into issues? Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
We will appreciate to hear any suggestions or ideas you have.
Main Features -
* Your pace - latest, day or week time perspectives available for you, so you won't miss anything even if you didn't log-in for some time.
* A prioritized feed - the most important stories about health will appear first !
* Full coverage - A clean feed with no duplication - news from all over the web brought to you in one app. For each story see all the sources that covered it with a simple tap!
* Push notifications for exciting and important news items (optional)!
* Make it your own - choose your favorite topics and/or the topics you want blocked and read only about what interests you!
* A built in Read Later - saw a story you want to read but don't have time? No problem! Easily save it for later inside the app!
* A health centric video channel, curated from Youtube !
Loved the app? Rate us high on the stores and share it with your friends !
RecallWatch now supports most government health and safety recall warnings including:
→ FDA - Food and Drug Administration
→ CPSC - Consumer Product and Safety Commission
→ USDA/FSIS - United States Department of Agriculture / Food Safety and Inspection Service
→ Pet Health
→ National Highway Traffic Safety Administration - Vehicle Recalls, Infant Car Seat Recalls, Tire Recalls
RecallWatch focuses on the ease of sharing important information with your family, friends, and colleagues:
→ Facebook - Post recall information and links directly to your wall!
→ Twitter - Tweet pre-formatted and valid (less than 140 character) through the Twitter client of your choice!
→ Text Message - Text recall warnings through your SMS application of choice, formatted for appropriate SMS length for you!
→ Email - Send Emails through your email client of choice (Standard, Gmail, Yahoo!, etc.) with full recall information!
Questions? Comments? Feature requests? Please use the 'Contact Developer' link below to share your thoughts! If you experience any issues, please just let us know and we'll attempt to fix them.
We are not affiliated with any of the government agencies in this app and cannot verify the validity of the news.
For medical or nutritional reasons (ie acid/alkaline diet), many individuals choose to avoid foods that are acidic. food pH is a simple application wrapped around a simple database. Originally made as a favor to a friend, I am releasing this app free and free of ads. My only aim is to provide you with on-the-go access to food pH data.
- Quickly search the database based on full or partial matches
- Database constructed from Center for Food Safety and Applied Nutrition data
- No internet connection required
- No special permissions -- your data is safe
- Incorporates Holo design elements for an experience that is 100% Android
Bug reports? Requests for additional foods or features? Email me at OneSchirm@gmail.com
3rd Party Libraries:
-Feature Graphic - http://www.flickr.com/photos/epsos/
-App Photo - http://www.flickr.com/photos/16581899@N07/
-FDA - http://www.fda.gov/Food/FoodSafety/Product-SpecificInformation/AcidifiedLow-AcidCannedFoods/default.htm
-Source PDF - http://www.foodscience.caes.uga.edu/extension/documents/fdaapproximatephoffoodslacf-phs.pdf
This application is to be used as a guide only. Though every effort is made to source complete information from the US FDA, the developer of this application makes no claims as to the accuracy of the information contained herein. It is the responsibility of the user to check the pH values and safety of food they consume.
Through the Mayo Clinic app, patients can access their personal medical record, appointment schedule, or contact their care team through secure messaging.
The Mayo Clinic app offers improved features to help patients:
• View medical record results in real time.
• Communicate directly with your care team through secure messaging.
• View and manage details of your appointment schedule.
• Request an appointment.
• View radiology images and exams.
• View Mayo Clinic videos from your phone or tablet.
Created by epidemiologists from Harvard and Boston Children’s Hospital, Flu Near You leverages the power of the crowd to provide you as well as researchers with real-time information about influenza-like-illness in your area.
Download the app to see what’s trending where you live and - better still - have the knowledge to protect yourself and your family against disease.
Flu Near You relies on voluntary participation of individuals like you who take only a few seconds each week to share if they have been healthy or sick. We analyze thousands of individual reports and map them to generate local and national views of influenza-like illness. Flu Near You is free and confidential.