Hello Oklahomans! The Mesonet app brings a host of Oklahoma weather information right to your phone, including data from the award-winning Oklahoma Mesonet, forecasts, radar and severe weather advisories. Get fast access to the same info that the experts use!
- Get live weather observations from 120 Mesonet weather stations across the state.
- Use your phone's built-in GPS to determine the closest weather station to your location.
- Check out 5-day forecasts for 120 locations across Oklahoma, updated every hour with the latest National Weather Service products.
- Access maps of air temperature, rainfall, winds, dew point, humidity, soil temperature, soil moisture, pressure, solar radiation, satellite, and upper air.
- View advisories for severe weather, fire weather, flooding, high wind, heat, winter storms, frost/freeze, ice, snow, and visibility.
- Animate live NEXRAD radar data from Oklahoma City, Tulsa, Frederick, Enid, and other radars surrounding Oklahoma.
- Read the Mesonet Ticker news feeds.
The Oklahoma Mesonet is a joint project of Oklahoma State University and the University of Oklahoma.