"MultiTouch Tester" shows your touch points with a nice UI and keep the maximum count on screen.
Some devices may have problems with multi-touch. (Touch points closing to each other or crossing the same axes will get reverse action, etc.)
Any problems or suggestions?
Please feel free to contact us.
Featues of Multi Touch screen tester free:
- Control the multi touch capacities of your different devices.
- Easy and clear interface.
- Application optimized for tablet
- Compare your device with your friend and family
- Control the multi touch capacities with more than 20 points (for each one colored circles).
Your touch screen will not have secrets anymore for you! Enjoy Multi Touch screen tester
=> If you have any idea to improve this app don't hesitate to share!
This application is able to handle UNLIMITED (umlimited here mean no more than allowed by operating system) number of simultaneous touch events. Don't blame me or my app if your device supports double touch only, please.
It registers 5 touches on Samsung Galaxy S and 10 touches on Samsung Galaxy S II (see screen shots from my Galaxy S II - great device by the way :-) ).
Check out new Paint Mode and have a lot of fun. Use menu button if you want to clear the screen.
Visit http://android.rzeszow.net/ for change-log. Feel free to leave comments/suggestions there.
Requires Android 2+ (2.1 actually)
- Toggle pause
- Shuffle (Off / On / Toggle)
- Repeat (Off / One / All / Rotate)
- Switch renderer of Live Wallpaper
*このアプリケーションは $SDK/tools/apps/SdkController/SdkControllerMultitouch として配布されているものの非公式ビルドです*
NOTE: Your existing Appixia username and password are required to use this app.
Appixia provides a service that enables existing online store owners to extend their brand to the mobile platform. Appixia enables store owners to offer their mobile shoppers with a better user-experience that is optimized for the Android environment.
This app also helps developers to learn about MotionEvents, pointer IDs, and ACTION codes.
-- Battery Test: Let the phone run for several hours, through the consumption of battery power to calculate your score.
Note: The battery test takes a long time, you may need to wait 5 hours to complete the test
-- Multi Touch Test: Shows your touch points and keeps the maximum count on screen.
-- System information: Including info for CPU, GPU, Memory, SD Card, Screen, WiFi, GPS.
-- LCD Test: Dead Pixel Test
Using self-developed animation engine!
enlarge information font.
large screen supported (for tablet)
Open source NOW!
This app serves two purposes:
1. Your fingers touch a portion of the screen, but the touch screen only registers a single pixel. This allows you to see exactly where your device registers your touch.
2. Find out if there are any areas that do not register your touch. For example, your device will likely not register the far edges of your screen.
* Touch anywhere in the black screen.
* The EXIT that appears on the left in random spots can be touched to exist the app if you don't have physical back or home buttons.
* The back button can be used to exit the app as well.
"Could you please text me the number?" TextaNum adds a status icon on incoming calls that looks up contacts and sends details to the current caller via SMS. (NOTE: you have to press Home first to get to the statusbar from a call)
Doesn't work with Google Voice SMS yet. More features coming