"MultiTouch Tester" shows your touch points with a nice UI and keep the maximum count on screen.
Some devices may have problems with multi-touch. (Touch points closing to each other or crossing the same axes will get reverse action, etc.)
Any problems or suggestions?
Please feel free to contact us.
This application is able to handle UNLIMITED (umlimited here mean no more than allowed by operating system) number of simultaneous touch events. Don't blame me or my app if your device supports double touch only, please.
It registers 5 touches on Samsung Galaxy S and 10 touches on Samsung Galaxy S II (see screen shots from my Galaxy S II - great device by the way :-) ).
Check out new Paint Mode and have a lot of fun. Use menu button if you want to clear the screen.
Visit http://android.rzeszow.net/ for change-log. Feel free to leave comments/suggestions there.
Requires Android 2+ (2.1 actually)
Featues of Multi Touch screen tester free:
- Control the multi touch capacities of your different devices.
- Easy and clear interface.
- Application optimized for tablet
- Compare your device with your friend and family
- Control the multi touch capacities with more than 20 points (for each one colored circles).
Your touch screen will not have secrets anymore for you! Enjoy Multi Touch screen tester
=> If you have any idea to improve this app don't hesitate to share!
- Toggle pause
- Shuffle (Off / On / Toggle)
- Repeat (Off / One / All / Rotate)
- Switch renderer of Live Wallpaper
Source code available at https://github.com/LeonardoCardoso/Multitouch-Test
NOTE: Your existing Appixia username and password are required to use this app.
Appixia provides a service that enables existing online store owners to extend their brand to the mobile platform. Appixia enables store owners to offer their mobile shoppers with a better user-experience that is optimized for the Android environment.
*このアプリケーションは $SDK/tools/apps/SdkController/SdkControllerMultitouch として配布されているものの非公式ビルドです*
Basic features include:
Custom color creation
Unlimited amount of drawings (up to memory)
Save drawings to internal storage
Select brush size
Advanced features (requires donate):
Save drawings to SD card
Load from Gallery(SD card)
Save and load custom colors
Resize the drawing canvas
Move the drawing canvas
*Experimental* Brush size to mimic touch size
Donation now will cover any additional features added in a later release. Donations cannot be refunded so please make sure the apps for you before donating for the advanced features.
Features currently planned for future releases:
Direct from camera import
Different line types
Better brush to touch size
If there any additional features that you think would make the application better please note that in your rating.
Tags/Keywords: notepad notes draw drawing touch pad touchpad coloring paint kids free
"very well designed and polished app, from its concept and functionality, to the smooth and logical Holo interface". - XDA Developers
"gives you a persistent, on-screen button (that you can drag around) to tap with a quick access wheel packed with shortcuts, utilities, apps, and more". - Lifehacker
"The concept behind Floating Touch is simple: a small, customizable floating toggle resides wherever you place it on the screen. Tapping that toggle launches a dial chock-full of useful shortcuts â€“ it's sort of like Acer's "Ring," but far more customizable." - AndroidPolice
Floating Toucher is specially designed for Android, which is a button floating on your screen over other apps, and you can move it anywhere. Floating Toucher contains most commonly used switches of Android system and all installed apps, you could control your device or open your favor app easily without exiting current app. Pie style of it control panel is elegant and easy to use. Support 3 screens to show more icons.
Besides that, you can make it unique by:
1. Customizing the panel functions, pick your most commonly used switches or favor apps.
2. Creating folder for apps or switches.
3. Changing the floating button style, or DIY your own button.
4. Changing the panel's color, or customize your own color.
5. Set the black list to auto hide the point.
6. Customize the click action of point.
1. Clear memory
2. Back/Home button (Need ROOT)
3. Favor apps
4. Recent apps
5. Battery display
6. Lock screen
7. System switches
-APN (Mobile network)
- DIY Point
- More Panels
- Point Auto Hide
- Create Folder
- Panel Color
- Custom Point Action
- Remove Ads
Why I cannot uninstall Floating Toucher?
The "Lock screen" feature requires activating device administrator, so you have to deactivate it in security settings before installing.
There are two ways to uninstall it:
1. Open floating touch, go to settings page, find the "Uninstall" option. (Recommend)
2. First, go to "System settings" -> "Security settings" -> "Device administrators" deactivate "Floating Toucher", then uninstall Floating Toucher in a normal way.
If you'd like to translate the app into your own language, please let us know!
If there is any problem or feedback, please let us know!
Our Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Translation volunteer is welcome. please login and help to translate by
This app serves two purposes:
1. Your fingers touch a portion of the screen, but the touch screen only registers a single pixel. This allows you to see exactly where your device registers your touch.
2. Find out if there are any areas that do not register your touch. For example, your device will likely not register the far edges of your screen.
* Touch anywhere in the black screen.
* The EXIT that appears on the left in random spots can be touched to exist the app if you don't have physical back or home buttons.
* The back button can be used to exit the app as well.
You'll be able to test the following:
Accelerometer, gyroscope, compass, proximity sensor, pressure sensor... You'll be able to check which sensors are supported by your phone and all the information and values provided for each sensor.
You'll be able to check your LAN status: internal & external IP, gateway, DHCP server...
Signal, network type, external IP, SIM data...
You'll see the real data provided by the GPS: satellites, latitude, longitude, altitude, speed...
Level of charge, time on, temperature, health...
How many points of contact does your device recognize?
Information about hardware and software like CPU, RAM, kernel version, screen...
This app is similar to EVEREST or AIDA64, but apart from showing the components and system information, it also shows sensors readings.
The Pro version of Phone Tester displays more information (CPU speed, phone memory, sd card memory) and removes the ads.
This app also helps developers to learn about MotionEvents, pointer IDs, and ACTION codes.
"Could you please text me the number?" TextaNum adds a status icon on incoming calls that looks up contacts and sends details to the current caller via SMS. (NOTE: you have to press Home first to get to the statusbar from a call)
Doesn't work with Google Voice SMS yet. More features coming