"MultiTouch Tester" shows your touch points with a nice UI and keep the maximum count on screen.
Some devices may have problems with multi-touch. (Touch points closing to each other or crossing the same axes will get reverse action, etc.)
Any problems or suggestions?
Please feel free to contact us.
Featues of Multi Touch screen tester free:
- Control the multi touch capacities of your different devices.
- Easy and clear interface.
- Application optimized for tablet
- Compare your device with your friend and family
- Control the multi touch capacities with more than 20 points (for each one colored circles).
Your touch screen will not have secrets anymore for you! Enjoy Multi Touch screen tester
=> If you have any idea to improve this app don't hesitate to share!
This application is able to handle UNLIMITED (umlimited here mean no more than allowed by operating system) number of simultaneous touch events. Don't blame me or my app if your device supports double touch only, please.
It registers 5 touches on Samsung Galaxy S and 10 touches on Samsung Galaxy S II (see screen shots from my Galaxy S II - great device by the way :-) ).
Check out new Paint Mode and have a lot of fun. Use menu button if you want to clear the screen.
Visit http://android.rzeszow.net/ for change-log. Feel free to leave comments/suggestions there.
Requires Android 2+ (2.1 actually)
- Toggle pause
- Shuffle (Off / On / Toggle)
- Repeat (Off / One / All / Rotate)
- Switch renderer of Live Wallpaper
*このアプリケーションは $SDK/tools/apps/SdkController/SdkControllerMultitouch として配布されているものの非公式ビルドです*
NOTE: Your existing Appixia username and password are required to use this app.
Appixia provides a service that enables existing online store owners to extend their brand to the mobile platform. Appixia enables store owners to offer their mobile shoppers with a better user-experience that is optimized for the Android environment.
-- Battery Test: Let the phone run for several hours, through the consumption of battery power to calculate your score.
Note: The battery test takes a long time, you may need to wait 5 hours to complete the test
-- Multi Touch Test: Shows your touch points and keeps the maximum count on screen.
-- System information: Including info for CPU, GPU, Memory, SD Card, Screen, WiFi, GPS.
-- LCD Test: Dead Pixel Test
This app also helps developers to learn about MotionEvents, pointer IDs, and ACTION codes.
This app serves two purposes:
1. Your fingers touch a portion of the screen, but the touch screen only registers a single pixel. This allows you to see exactly where your device registers your touch.
2. Find out if there are any areas that do not register your touch. For example, your device will likely not register the far edges of your screen.
* Touch anywhere in the black screen.
* The EXIT that appears on the left in random spots can be touched to exist the app if you don't have physical back or home buttons.
* The back button can be used to exit the app as well.
The experts at Dulux give you a choice of colour schemes to go with your chosen paint colours or existing furnishings. You can also order paint testers to be delivered direct to your door and find your nearest paint stockists.
The Dulux Visualizer - seeing is believing!
• New Dulux Visualizer – see your own room in any colour, live!
• Apply realistic Dulux paint colours to your walls with just a tap
• Browse, pick and search for other colours while viewing your room
• Find colours that go with your furniture or soft furnishings
• Save screenshots and colours to share with a partner or friend
• Powered by augmented reality technology exclusive to Dulux
• Instant colour scheming when you are out and about
• Closest match from the full range of Dulux colours
• Multiple colour schemes for you to choose from
• Dulux Masterclass videos show you how to bring your project to life
• Finds your location and nearest Dulux paint stockists
• Order Dulux paint testers to be delivered direct to your door
• Universal app design optimized for both phone and tablet formats
For the Augmented Reality (AR) Visualizer to give an acceptable user experience it needs the help of on-board movement sensors which some devices (even recent ones from leading manufacturers) do not have. Where those sensors or other hardware components are unable to support the AR Visualizer on your device we have provided an alternative Photo Visualizer which allows you to enjoy the same experience with a static image of your room.
Android smartphone / tablet technical requirements:
• 1.2 GHz CPU (Dual-core).
• Adreno 220 or later, ARM Mali 400 or later, or PowerVR SGXMP GPU.
• Full Support for the ARM NEON general purpose SIMD engine
• 1024 MB RAM
• Camera – 5mp, 720p video at 30fps
• HW Sensors: Accelerometer, Gyroscope, Magnetic Field
• Android 2.3.3 (Gingerbread), API Level 10+
The gyroscope rotational speed around the z-axis is visualized as a gray circle.
Compass is red/white.
Accelerometer is green.
MultiTouch is blue.
The source code is available at
"Could you please text me the number?" TextaNum adds a status icon on incoming calls that looks up contacts and sends details to the current caller via SMS. (NOTE: you have to press Home first to get to the statusbar from a call)
Doesn't work with Google Voice SMS yet. More features coming