Top 50 Grossing Productivity App (US)
Top 10 reasons Augmented for Android Wear http://bit.ly/1xDTRdX
Android Wear info http://bit.ly/1sDPYBF
Note Edge Info http://bit.ly/1DII15a
Please send email rather than leave low rating. Will resolve or refund.
If you have issues with Sony 1 email me - you need version 5.6.1.
Info on email alerts @ http://bit.ly/11JMJxU
All Watches/Note Edge
- Augmented`s legendary+customizable notifications with full tuning (including K9 email preview) - Why notifications are better @ http://bit.ly/WLN4wY
- Intelligent Quiet Time (Weekday+Weekend)
- High Priority Senders
- Stealth mode
- Support for rooted phones for extra info for whatsapp, EnhancedEmail,SecureEAS,GMail+Exchange (Sender, subject and preview) @ http://bit.ly/11JMJxU
- Intent API to Taskers/3rd party apps
- Location based weather (with hyper-location alerts)
- Low phone battery alerts
- Support for Withings, Fitbit, and Klout data
- Phone battery and signal strength info
- Network alerts
- Highly configurable
- Backup/restore settings
Android 4.3+, please use Notification Access to enable notifications for Augmented SmartWatch in system settings. Disable accessibility+disable "Force Use Accessibility" in Augmented Settings.
- Full custom notification alert option with animations
- Custom vibrations including Smart Haptics http://bit.ly/1szXcrm
- Auto reduces vibration intensity for alerts during meetings
- Custom background image
- Optimized for LG & Moto360
- Details @ http://bit.ly/1sDPYBF
- Ability to see music/any alert (right-side up) when display is off
- Music app override - widget mode (plus music control is possible by doube-tapping middle button on Pebble to toggle modes) - must set Augmented to Preferred Music App in the Pebble App (intelligent mode to auto select last music app played)
- Supports Canvas Watchface
- Can invoke up to 6 Tasker tasks-can re-program each button from Tasker via Intent API to Augmented
- Custom behaviour for Alarm Clock (HTC, Galaxy and Nexus)
- Can see prior alerts
- Alerts are slowed down so you don`t miss any when a bunch arrive at same time
- Alerts are automatically split into multiple parts when on Pebble
- Advanced auto re-connect + / of missed alerts
- Can respond to SMS+Incoming messages with stored replies
Toq - http://bit.ly/1kGIp9X
- Time 4 each screen/vibration can be configured
- Optimized for Sony 2 including low power watcfaces
http://bit.ly/MiTocY Watchface details
LiveWare™ extension for SmartWatch
Android 4.0+ disable options for email under optimized notification settings + enable under all other notifications and turn on Alt Info check box
Older than Android 4.0, for GMail and Exchange try root options else if you are not able to root, then enable optimized notifications (for reduced information).
Notifications for all other applications supported, but some applications are optimized::
What's App, SMS, Skype, Google Talk/Google Voice,Google Play Music
Enable Augmented (notification access)
video @ http://bit.ly/QWJAXE
Sony1 - After 1st install:
1) Enable widget mode
2) System settings->accessibility+enable for this app
3) If you want to be notified on K9 alerts and have not yet installed K9, please install K9 BEFORE installing this app (otherwise crashes may occur). Uninstall this app, install K9, then re-install this app.
Red dot top/left-no network, bottom/left-accessibility setting not enabled (for notifications to work, must be enabled)
Info @ http://bit.ly/RijckM + http://bit.ly/11tzPkS
Intent API/Tasker Tutorial for Pebble/Sony2 http://bit.ly/ZLR8fI
Smart extension for SmartWatch 2
Smart Connect extension for SmartWatch 2
LiveWare extension for SmartWatch 2
Smart extension for SmartWatch 2 notification
**Email: firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions
**Sign up to our mailing list (http://eepurl.com/drA4z) to be notified when new features are released.
The MetaWatch™ Manger app (also known as MWM) connects your Android OS device to your MetaWatch smartwatch via Bluetooth wireless technology.
The MWM app in conjunction with your MetaWatch smartwatch, enables you to see a variety of notifications on your watch such as Caller-ID and SMS. The always-on, sunlight readable display of your MetaWatch can be configured on the fly via the MWM with clocks and widgets that give you additional information at every glance.
Pull your Android phone out to interrupt your life only when it's truly important. That's what we like to call, Hands Freedom™.
Visit http://www.MetaWatch.com to see the full collection of MetaWatch smartwatches.
Features and Benefits
➤ Customizable Widgets
Add and configure multiple screens of widgets for clock, calendar, MetaSports schedule / scores for Pro Baseball, Pro Basketball, Pro Football, and College Basketball, weather, Facebook, stock prices, StockTwits trending stocks, phone battery, and number of unread Gmail. See the latest information at every glance.
**NEW MetaSports Pro Baseball widget (American and National) -- Follow your favorite Pro Baseball team's score and schedule on your wrist.
➤ Application Notifications (Android 4.3 and up)
The Notification Access allows notifications from any installed application to show up on your watch.
➤ MetaFilter (Android 4.3 and up)
Select which application notifications are pushed to your watch.
➤ Caller-ID notifications ☎
See who's calling by glancing at your wrist. See if it's a call from someone important enough to put down that box you are carrying. Dismiss with the press of a button.
➤ SMS notifications
Important messages won't be missed when you can read them on your wrist.
➤ Facebook notifications
New Friend Requests, Messages, and Notifications updated periodically for your glancing pleasure.
➤ Twitter Direct Message (DM) notifications
New and unread Twitter DMs help keep you in the know.
➤ Link Alarm
Don't leave your phone behind! Your watch will notify you when the phone is out of range.
➤ Calendar notifications
Your appointment is starting. Why are you the only one on time? Everyone else needs a MetaWatch too.
➤ Music Control ♫
Who's sings that song? Just glance at your wrist. Control it all while your phone is tucked away. Supports play, pause, next song, volume up, volume down, as well as displaying the track title and artist for your default music player.
We are always excited to hear from you!☺
If you have any feedback, questions, or concerns, please email us at:
or visit http://www.metawatch.com/support/android
or follow us on twitter:
or visit us on Facebook:
NOTE: MetaWatch smartwatches are connected accessories for your Android OS device. The watches can keep time by themselves, but most features require an active Bluetooth connection to the MWM app on your phone. Only Bluetooth SPP (Serial Port Profile) capable devices are supported for Android.
MetaWatch and Hands Freedom are trademarks of Meta Watch Ltd. Other trademarks and trade names are those of their respective owners.
++MetaWatch and MetaSports has no affiliation with the National Football League or the teams.
- awesome designer's DigiAna (Digital and Analog) watch face for you.
- show wear's battery level (0%-100%)
- show phone's battery level (0%-100%)
- show weather information (temperature/weather/humidity/wind)
- show moon phase/moon age
- show solar events(sunrise time/sunset time/count down time)
- 7 Drawing Colors for Ambient Mode (Color filter)
How to change SETTINGS
- Tap 'Android Wear' icon to wake up the app on your phone.
- You can find this WatchFace's icon on there.
- Tap this WatchFace's icon and you can wake up the setting screen of this.
You can find A47 preview icon on 'Android Wear' app's WatchFaces list.
After tapping the icon,you can change settings of A47 from the Android Wear app.
- show current weather
- show temperature (°F or °C)
- show wind speed
- show wind direction
- show humidity (0%-100%)
Sunrise and Sunset event graph on the left
- show the time of sunrise and sunset
- show countdown for sunrise and sunset
When daytime, count down for sunset
When night, count down for sunrise
Moon phase graph
- show current moon phase
- show current moon age
It will be installed on your watch automatically from your phone paired with your watch after a short time and please wait.
After installation,you can choose the watch face from the setting menu.
Or just long tap on the current watch face screen,so watch face selector screen will open.
Option to set your location
- Automatically set your location by using location provider.(Low battery consumption)
- You can set your location manually.(No battery consumption)
Keep your phone's connection to wear to display weather.
It needs following permissions.
- INTERNET (Download weather information)
- FINE_LOCATION (Specify your location automatically)
* A47 WATCHFACE MAKES NO GUARANTEE OF VALIDITY OF WEATHER.
* Please note that technical specifications are subject to change without notice.
Settings:Show clock hands
- Enabled (Default) =Analog clock hands and Digital mode
- Disabled =>Digital Only Mode
Settings:Support color mode changing
- Auto switch Color mode and Black-and-White mode (when dimmed)
- Always Black and White mode
Settings:Support Black-and-White mode's color change
- You can select Black-and-White mode color from among seven colors.
Select 'Color filter at the time of the Black-and-White mode' on the setup screen.
Settings:Digits color(Non Black-and-White mode)
- You can select digits color from among three colors.
- °F (Fahrenheit)
- °C (Celsius)
Settings:Wind Speed Unit
- mph (miles per hour)
- m/s (meters per sec)
- km/h (kilometer per hour)
Settings:Color filter for Ambient mode
(You can find 'Color filter at the time of the Black-and-White mdoe' in the settings menu)
* Tap the watchface icon on your PHONE to setup.
- If you don't like this model please cancel your order in 15 minutes. And try another watch face.
More watch faces
- Visit our exclusive watchface collection for Android Wear on the Play Store
This watchface is designed for Round-faced Android Wear Watch.
Tested with Moto 360
*Smartphone and Android Wear must be paired before you use it.
If you have a question,plsease contact our email address in English.
PLEASE EMAIL ME A BUG REPORT IF IT DOES NOT UPDATE - I cannot fix issues if you just say it doesn't work - tell me what version of K-9 you have, which Android version you're using, and any other information that might be useful.
This plugin is most compatible with the 4.3xx versions of K-9 mail, but should work with the released 4.200 version too - it is just less reliable (i.e it won't immediately update the count when you read mails.)
If you're using the Play Store released version of K9 mail (4.200), the widget will only update when you receive new emails, or tap the entry within the DashClock widget. The latest dev versions provide much better instant refreshes of mails changing from read to unread, so your count should update instantly. The dev builds add a much nicer holo style UI, so is worth using if you're on JB anyway!
Also note that sometimes DashClock's launcher widget itself gets stuck, and doesn't update until you lock and unlock again - this is not a problem with this plugin!
K-9 unread count for DashClock requires DashClock Widget by Romain Nurik, found here:
And K-9 Mail, found here:
Latest dev builds:
Older stable release:
It has no launcher icon, and will not function without both of the above apps installed.
Requires MetaWatch Community Edition to be running.
It currently has a choice of three functions:
* Display a notification.
You can specify the notification title and body text, and whether it is "sticky" (stays open until dismissed by the user)
* Display a widget
You can pick one of the preset widget icons, along with some text. If you want a single widget that changes icon depending on your location, then ensure you set the same Widget ID in each Locale action.
* Enable or Disable Silent Mode
MetaWatch-CE v1.19.0 adds a new "Silent Mode" so that notifications can be muted. This lets you enable or disable the silent mode based on your own Locale rules.
You can also set the watch to vibrate at the same time - the three boxes define the vibration pattern - motor on (miliseconds), motor off (miliseconds), number of repeats. E.g. 500,500,3 will make the motor buzz three times, on for half a second, and off for half a second.
Please note that this does not have a launcher icon - it must be selected as an action from within Locale. (Or compatible apps)
This is a plugin for MetaWatch Community Edition - it will not show up in your phone's App drawer, you must launch it from within the Apps category of Actions on your Watch, or the Watch Apps section in Preferences.
Note this requires MetaWatch Community Edition v1.19.0 or newer
Internet permissions are used for BugSense crash reporting.