IASIS Healthcare owns and operates acute care and behavioral health hospitals throughout seven states – Arizona, Arkansas, Colorado, Louisiana, Nevada, Texas and Utah. We also own and operate Health Choice, a Medicaid and Medicare managed health plan in Arizona.
More than 13,500 people are dedicated to providing patient care through the IASIS family of community-focused hospitals.
IASIS Healthcare is dedicated to providing high-quality, cost-effective healthcare. Together, the people of IASIS Healthcare share a common vision of quality care, customer service, an appropriate mix of services, cost control, and capital investments designed to meet the healthcare needs of the communities served by IASIS hospitals.
• Find a Location - Map hospitals, emergency rooms (ER) or urgent cares closest to your location. Get interior directions for selected hospital locations.
• Wait Times - View current ER and urgent care wait times
• Find a Doctor - Search by name, specialty, or primary care physicians using current location or zip code
• Request an Appointment - Add patient information, provider name and location and desired dates and times
• Classes and Events - Find information on classes and events offered by CHS, and add them to your calendar
• Symptom Checker - Find medical information based on your symptoms
• Cancer Clinical Trials - Search cancer clinical trials with the ability to contact the trial coordinator for additional information
• Driving Directions - View map and parking information
• Social Media - Connect with CHS via Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and YouTube
• Facility addresses, directions, parking information and click-to-call phone numbers
• Save favorite locations for quick access
• Share doctor and location information
Please Note: Some features require the app to use your location.