iParks-Navigator for Android enables you to explore the finest parks and greenspace in and around Metro Vancouver, including a system of 23 regional parks and parks operated by the City of Richmond and the City of Vancouver.
iParks Navigator includes:
* Information on services and facilities found in Metro Vancouver regional parks, the Lower Seymour Conservation Reserve (LSCR) and city parks operated by the City of Coquitlam, City of Richmond, City of North Vancouver and City of Vancouver;
* Dynamic mapping layer and location services integrated with GIS database to show your location relative to park trails and facilities***
* Directions for driving, walking and transit access to parks; support for parks with multiple entrances;
* Search for parks based on facilities and activities;
* A "what's new" bulletin highlighting features or safety occurrences;
* In select pars, HD video showcasing park features and events;
* Enhanced photo galleries;
* Favourites list giving quick access to information on your favourite parks!
Download this app to help you get outdoors and explore some amazing parks and greenspace in Metro Vancouver.
** where map data available
*** Lynn Headwaters Regional Park and the LSCR have limited wireless network capability. Backcountry users should not use iParks Navigator for wayfinding, but use a compass, altimeter, accurate topographic map and credible local knowledge