After months of crafting, tweaking, sweating and bleeding, we finally gave birth to a miracle : Univelo.
If we had to summarize Univelo in one word - which would be kind of a pity - it would be speed. This super hero launches, loads the map and downloads the stations list and their availabilities on less than few seconds. And it stills find some time to play with its kids.
But the most awesome feature of Univelo is the available bike push notification. The idea is simple: you can select stations you wish to receive a notification when a bike is pushed in. So you can do your daily yoga (or go grab some pizza) and just leave when you receive the notification.
Finally, it comes free and without ads!
- Several animations like the slide to delete a favorite station from the list are not available on Android 3.0 and less devices.
- The bike push notification uses the Google's "push" service, Google Cloud Messaging (GCM). In order to benefit from this service, you have to configure at least one Google account on your device.
Feedback or bug? Feel free to contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or on twitter @lukaspili.
Keywords: Washington, DC, capital bikeshare, capital, bikeshare, bike share, bike, bike sharing, fast :-)
- Route planner from every location to every address in town
- Route calculation prioritizing cycle ways, cycle paths and living streets
- Precise audio notifications
- Display of velocity, remaining distance and time
- Bike Computer for tracking rides
- Works offline: no roaming costs in foreign countries
- Recalculation of the route when leaving the proposed one
- Insider tours (mostly created by local bike messengers) help you discover the city
- Categorized lists of sights, from which you can create your individual tour
- Tracking via GPS: biking time and distance overview
- Bicycle optimized map style
- Option to display tracked routes on the online cycling route planner Finnder.org (if registered)
CURRENTLY AVAILABLE CITIES:
• Australia: Adelaide
• Austria: Vienna (free), Graz (free), Linz, Salzburg, Innsbruck
• Belgium: Brussels
• Denmark: Copenhagen
• France: Paris, Marseille, Lyon
• Germany: All cities with < 100k inhabitants (e.g. Berlin, Bremen/Bremerhaven (free), Dresden, Ruhr area, Frankfurt, Hamburg, Munich and many more)
• Italy: Florence
• Netherlands: Amsterdam, Rotterdam, The Hague
• Poland: Szczecin, Warsaw, Trójmiasto
• Portugal: Porto, Lisbon
• Spain: Barcelona, Madrid, Sevilla, Valencia, Murcia, Zaragoza, Bilbao, Málaga
• Switzerland: Zurich, Geneva, Basel, Bern, Lausanne
Cities can be downloaded for € 4.49 each or can be activated by vouchers. For trial, any city can be installed for free and used for up to 30 km.
- Apps for Europe Award 2014
- ISPO Bike 2013 – Brand New Award
- European Satellite Navigation Competition 2012 – Regional Winner Austria
- Apps for Amsterdam 2012 – Public Prize
WHAT MAPS ARE USED?
The Bike Citizens app (former BikeCityGuide) is a navigation app based on the great OpenStreetMap (OSM), the "Wikipedia of maps". We invite everybody to take a look at wiki.openstreetmap.org in order to learn more about OSM, how it works and how you can contribute. The insider tours were created by local bike messengers, the sights descriptions are from Wikipedia.
HOW TO GET MY SMARTPHONE ONTO MY BIKE?
With the smarthpone mount "Finn" you can mount any phone easily onto the handlebar. Developed by Bike Citizens the mount “Finn” comprises a voucher to download a city of your choice for free. Find out more on http://getfinn.com
If you have questions, suggestions, troubles, please don't hesitate to contact us in order to make this app even better! Just send a mail to email@example.com
What are you waiting for? Enjoy your ride and experience how pleasant and relieving it can be to discover your city by bike!
Bike Citizens – Designed for Cyclists, by Cyclists!
• it's easy, fast and in real time
• one unique World Wide application
• a notification bar with surrounding station
• search feature by address or station identifier
• favorite station management
• desk and lock screen widget
• enjoy a refresh and a timer button from the notification bar (no need to launch the app, very quick)
• weather forecast, you'll know what to wear before going down in the street and get your bike
• statistics, find number of bikers over the last 24 hours or the avaibility of your favorite station
• no ads
• Boston (Hubway)
• Des Moines
• Fort Lauderdale
• Fort Worth
• Kansas City
• Minneapolis (Nice Ride Minnesota)
• Nashville (B-Cycle)
• Pompano Beach
• Salt Lake City
• San Antonio
• San Francisco
• Washington (Capital Bikeshare)
• Miami Beach (DecoBike)
• New York (CitiBike)
• Bay Area Bike Share
• Chicago Divvy
Keywords: shared bike program, united-state, citibike, bcycle
★Google Play Picks★
★NYC MTA App Quest Award Winner★
★Awarded Official App of Toronto Transit Commission — TTC/blogTO★
★Editor's Choice - PCMag★
Transit works in most large North American cities and select cities in Europe (see list below).
- Know at a glance when your next subway or bus is arriving (including real-time predictions!)*
- Plan A-to-B trips with ease (includes all transit modes – bus, subway, metro, uber, car2go, train, streetcar, light rail, and ferry).
- See exactly where your bus or train is on the map in real-time.*
- View schedules and route itineraries (even offline!)
- Favorite your most important routes.
- Save home/work locations for quicker trip planning.
- See bike share stations on the map.
- Find and reserve nearby car2go's
- Check ETAs for the closest Uber and request a ride.
*Wherever real-time info is available.
“This app makes me WANT to ride the bus"
“Love this so much I might sell my car.”
“Blows Google Maps out of the water.”
"Clearly beats other transit apps in every way. Totally changed my transit experience."
“Probably the best thing on my phone, no joke.”
See below for a PARTIAL list of supported agencies and cities (full list: http://transitapp.com/regions)
Ann Arbor: The Ride, UM Transit, ArborBike
Atlanta: MARTA*, CCT, GRTA
Austin: Capital Metro*, B-cycle
Boston: MBTA*, Hubway
Chicago: CTA*, Metra, PACE, NICTD, Divvy
Cincinnati: Metro, TANK
Columbus: COTA, CoGo
Dallas: DART, Fort Worth T
Denver: RTD, B-cycle
Grand Rapids: The Rapid*
Hampton Roads: HRT
Hartford (and CT): CTTransit
Kansas City: KCATA
Las Vegas: RTC
Los Angeles: LA Metro*, Metrolink, OCTA*, LADOT*, Omnitrans, RTA, Burbank Bus, Torrance, Foothill*, Big Blue Bus, Glendale Beeline*
Madison: Metro*, B-cycle
Miami: MDT, BCT, Citi Bike
Milwaukee: MCTS*, Bublr Bikes
Minneapolis: Metro Transit*, MVTA, Plymouth*, SouthWest*, U. Minnesota*, Nice Ride
Nashville: MTA & RTA
New Orleans: NORTA*
NYC Metro: New York MTA*, Metro-North (MNR), Long Island Rail Road (LIRR), NJ Transit (NJT)*, PATH, SI Ferry, NICE, Bee-Line, RI Tram, NY Waterway, Citi Bike
Philadelphia: SEPTA*, PATCO
Phoenix: Valley Metro*
Pittsburgh: Port Authority (PAAC)*
Sacramento: SRT, Roseville
SLC: UTA*, GREENbike
San Antonio: VIA
San Diego: MTS, NCTD*
SF Bay Area: SF BART*, SF MUNI*, Caltrain*, AC Transit*, VTA*, County Connection*, SamTrans, Bay Area Bike Share
Seattle: Metro Transit*, City of Seattle*, Sound Transit*, Pierce Transit, Pronto
Tampa Bay: HART*, PSTA
Washington DC: WMATA (DC Metro & Bus)*, DC Circulator*, Ride On*, Arlington (ART)*, Fairfax Connector, VRE*, DASH, Capital Bike Share
Montréal: STM, RTL, STL*, AMT*, MRC, CIT, Bixi
Ottawa: OC Transpo*
Toronto (GTA): TTC*, GO, York (YRT/VIVA)*, Guelph, Hamilton Street Railway(HSR)*, Grand River (GRT), Brampton (BT), MiWay, Burlington, Oakville, Toronto Bike Share
Vancouver: TransLink*, SkyTrain*
Victoria: BC Transit
*Uses real-time for some or all routes (eg bus time & subway time in NYC, bus tracker & train tracker in Chicago, Next Bus in Boston, etc)
A great replacement for the discontinued HopStop app!
시작시 wifi 또는 3/4G가 연결되어 있어야 됩니다!!
사용방법을 꼭!!! 제발!!! plz.... 확인하시고 이용하세요!
http://gtran.tistory.com/141 필수참고! (계속 업데이트 됩니다)
자전거 타고~ 마일리지 쌓고~
자전거 매일타는데 아무런 혜택이 없다고요?
자전거 타고 주행정보도 확인하고
자전거 용품으로 지급해드립니다.
- 문의사항, 버그신고, 비밀번호 분실등은 카톡으로 연락주세요.
- 카톡아이디 : sunhine 등록하세요!
- 자전거 주행정보 제공 : 속도,거리,칼로리소모량,CO2 감축량,경로
- 공유 : 트위터 및 페이스북 연동
- 마일리지 : 포인트별 자전거 용품 제공 및 주행정보별 순위제공
- 생활자전거 등록(길게누르기), 내 자전거 이용통계보기(그래프기능)
- 자전거 뉴스 : 매일매일 업데이트 되는 자전거 관련 최신뉴스 제공
- 자전거 지도 : 내 위치 주변 자전거보관소,대여소,수리판매점 정보
자전거가 교통수단으로 자리잡는 그날까지~~!!
이 앱은 시민단체 녹색교통 자전거 이용 활성화를 위한 켐페인의 목적으로 만들었습니다
단순 레져,운동 목적으로 장거리 운행시에는 이용을 자제해 주세요.
참고 : 이동 중이거나 공용네트웍 환경 및 다중이용시설, 사무실 등과 댁 내에서라도 네트웍 이용량이 많은 곳에서는 마일리지 신청이 원활치 않을수 있습니다.
이 부분에 대한 근본적인 개선을 진행하고 있으나 다양한 모바일 기기 개발사와 안드로이드 버전별 차이로 인하여 많은 어려움이 있음을 양해하여 주시기 바랍니다.
BikeShare! is the perfect application for users of public bike services. See the stations around you, favorite them, add a widget for the stations you want, comment about stations and have fast access to their relevant data. You can also see the station surroundings from within the app for easier visibility on the street.
There are over 100 services / cities supported. Take a look at the list and see if yours is there!
* Argentina: Buenos Aires
* Australia: Citycycle (Brisbane), Melbourne
* Austria: Wien
* Belgium: Villo (Bruxelles)
* Canada: Bixi (Montréal), BIXI (Toronto), Ottawa
* China: Hangzhou
* France: Velib (Paris), Velo (Toulouse), Cristolib (Vauréal), Cyclic (Rouen), Velostanlib (Lorraine), Bicloo (Nantes), Velocite (Besançon), Mulhouse, Levelo (Marseille), Velam (Amens), Velov (Lyon), Vlille (Lille).
* Italy: Tobike (Torino), Bikemi (Milano), Roma bikesharing (Rome), Venice, Tugillionbike (Sestri Levante)
* Ireland: Dublin.
* Japan: Cyclocity (Toyama)
* Luxembourg: Veloh
* Mexico: Ecobici (México DF)
* Norway: Bysykkel (Oslo)
* Slovenia: Ljubljana
* Spain: Valenbisi (Valencia), Sevici (Sevilla), Bizi (Zaragoza), Bicing (Barcelona), Tusbic (Santander), Girocleta (Girona), Palma, Bicileon (León), Albacete OnRoll (Albacete), ENbici (Montilla), Puertobike (Puertollano), Ciudad Real, Villaquilambre OnRoll (Villaquilambre), Cieza, San Pedro del Pinatar OnRoll (San Pedro del Pinatar), Almuñécar, Biciambiental (Las Palmas), Redondela, Badajoz, Soria, Salamanca, Bicielx (Elche), Villareal, Lalín, Aranda de Duero, A Rúa, Úbeda, Vía Verde (Lousame, Portosin, Noia, Porto do Son), Novelda, Aranjuez, Paiporta, Antequera, El Campello, Don Benito Villanueva, Puerto Lumbreras, San Javier, O Barco, Baeza OnRoll (Baeza), Pinto, Alhama de Murcia, Bicio (Segovia), Palencia, Blanca, Sant Joan, Guadalajara, Priego de Córdoba, Jaén, Universidad de Granada, Benidorm, Talavera, Mula, Vinaroz, Vigo, Gandía, Benidorm
* Sweden: Göteborg
* United Kingdom: Barclays (London)
* United States: Citi Bike NYC (New York City, NY), CapitalBikeShare (Washington DC), Decobike (Miami Beach FL), NiceRide (Minneapolis MN), Chicago IL, Denver CO, Des Moines IA, San Antonio TX, Honolulu HI, Boulder CO, Chattanooga TN, Madison WI, Divvy (Chicago, IL), Omaha NE, Spartanburg SC, Nashville TN, Houston TX, Fort Worth TX, Charlotte NC, Broward FL.
You can also go premium by making an in-app purchase, in case you want to remove the ads. If you support the cause, we will keep on adding all the stuff you suggest!
For more info, check our website at http://bikeshar.es
- See all stations (list sorted by proximity and map)
- Bookmarks some stations
- Set alerts for stations you like (Between 8am and 9am, I want to know if there's less than 5 bikes at Talbot Street)
- Have a better life
If you want the app in something else than English or French, please email me so I can help you and you can help me with the translation you want :)
THIS IS AD-FREE. NO AD. FREE APP.
I'm using a modified version Citybik.es API. Big love to them.
• Basically simple, stable, fast and easy to use.
• Bike and dock availability in seconds.
• Quickly find the nearest docking station on interactive map.
• Bookmark the docking stations you use regularly.
• Simple rental timer.
• Automatically update.
• Search by any text.
• Navigate to docking station.
• Track your current location.
• Choose the start up screen.
• Rename the favourite station.
• Street view docking station.
• Record recently viewed stations.
• Display the last update time.
• Share the docking station with friends.
• Display distance.
• Completely support landscape mode.
• And more expected ....
✦ Get this app NOW to save your time. Essential.
✦ Have you got any problems or suggestions with this app? Please email us before leaving bad reviews!!! We always do our best to support.
FOLLOW @HanInteractive ON TWITTER
• Data provided by Transport for London. This app is not associated with TFL, but I would like to thank for their innovative, constructive and open approach to licensing data feeds that makes this app possible.
• The services provided by this app is supplied without any guarantees, conditions or warranties.
- Extensive map support, coloured routes and stops with direction printed on the maps pin.
- Favourites screen with custom sort order.
- Realtime location of all available transit vehicles on your device maps.
- Accurate arrival time with count down by the second for the next bus.
- Search by address, location or Stop Number.
- Nearby screen for a quick access to bus stops around you.
*Please note that internet connection is required for the App to work.
Feedback and Support Please visit our page on Facebook
-Mississauga - MiWay
-Hamilton Street Railway
- Société de transport de Laval - STL
- Calgary Transit
- Edmonton Transit System
-Victoria Regional Transit System
-Whistler Regional Transit System
-Kelowna Regional Transit System
-Kamloops Regional Transit System
-Metro Transit - HRM
- NYC MTA - Bronx.
- NYC MTA - Brooklyn
- NYC MTA Staten Island.
- San Francisco muni.
- AC Transit
- Dumbarton Express.
- Foothill Transit
- Glendale Beeline
- North County Transit District.
- University of California, San Francisco - USCF
- Camarillo Area.
- Gold Coast Transit.
- LA Metro Bus.
- LA Metro Rail.
- Moorpark Transit.
- Simi Valley
- Thousand Oak.
- Ventura Intercity (VISTA)
- DC Circulator
- WMATA (METRO)
- Search for nearby bikeshare bikes and docks
- Tap a station location navigate to it
- Android Wear support! Search right from your watch! Works on both round and square displays.
- Schedule alarms to notify you of availability at specific times throughout the day
- Set alarm notifications to update in the background
- Set minimum availability thresholds (only show stations with a minimum number of bikes or docks)
- Set the number of stations shown
Bike Finder is a simple app born out of wanting a fast and easy way to find available bikeshare bikes around me. I didn't need a map with tons of little icons. I just wanted to tap a button and see where the closest docking station was and how many bikes were available. So that's what this app does!
Bike Finder presents an easy interface to searching for available bikeshare bikes and docks around you. Not only that, you can also set up scheduled alarms so the app will notify you of availability at specific times, say before your morning commute or before you leave work.
And also! Android Wear support! Using your watch you can quickly search for bikes without even having to pull out your phone. So get out there and ride! Easier now than ever before.
- Citibike (New York, NY)
- Pronto (Seattla, WA)
- Cogo (Columbus, OH)
- Bay Area (Bay Area, CA)
- Divvy (Chicago, IL)
- Bike Chattanooga (Chatanooga, TN)
- Capital (Washington, DC and surrounding areas)
- Hubway (Boston Metro Area, MA)
- More soon!
Note: This app is in no way affiliated with any of the aforementioned bikeshare systems or their partners, sponsors, or any other related parties. This app is an unofficial utility.
*Free! No ads!
*Colored marker indicates the status of bike stops.
*UBike news (follow official UBike announcement)
*Widget (easily check your interested bike stop)
*Check transaction records
*Move to SD
*Favorite bike stop
*Directions and Street views
This update might cause "Favorite stops" and widget malfunction.
If this happens to you, please "Clear application data". We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for the patience!
(We are changing the data storing format to avoid future Youbike website changes)
YouBike, UBike, Taipei City public bike, bike, bicycle, rent
Bikerker has no affiliation with YouBike, and is not responsible for the data correctness. Data source: YouBike official website (http://www.youbike.com.tw)
UBike website provides history of recent transaction records. We only provide an interface for you to check these records in the app. We do not collect these personal information.
It is "YouBike" instead of "UBike". -- by YouBike official
Also you have the chance to check in real time all available bikes and free docks from each station.
If you have any doubt, complaint or suggestion please do not hesitate contacting us through the support address. We'll get back to you as soon as possible.
keywords: valenbisi , map , byke lane.
Bike Sharing Napoli offers a simple, ecological and economic form of transport for both citizens and visitors, allowing everyone to fully enjoy the city as well as the pedestrian areas while helping preserving the city environment.
100 bicycles, 10 stations located between the seafront and the city center. The intermodal stations encourage the interchange with other public transportation modes and give a quick way to get around as well as enjoy the city from a different point of view.
The pilot phase of the project will see the installation of 10 intermodal stations and 100 bicycles, equipped with GPS and environmental sensors that provide location, time information and data for research. The research project will last until May, 30 2015.
• Sign up for experimentation at www.bikesharingnapoli.it: the subscription is free!
• Check bike and slot availability
• Take the bike through the app
• Discover bike paths to explore the city
• Visit places of historical and cultural interest
• Share personal activity on social networks
The CleaNap Association deals with environment, sustainability and social innovation.
Enjoy your ride!
This app is designed to enhance the experience of all visitors to every single classic bike show by putting the following information and features at their fingertips.
• Latest news, pre show, post show and during the show
• Push notifications at the show keeping you up to date with the show schedule and timetable
• Advanced Ticket Booking feature
• Directions to the show from your location
• Site plan and exhibitor list
• Live weather reports
• Interactive gallery and show videos
• Social networking via Facebook feature
• All information on the show and up and coming shows
• Plus lots, lots more!
Official application, free of charge, connection to a GSM, 3G or Wifi network required for data updates.
• Find bike rental stations, parking, workshops, and all kind of bike-friendly places.
• Discover the best places based on ratings and reviews from other bikers.
• Share pictures of places, routes, events, equipment, bikes and more on our virtual photo album.
• Find out about the latest news and events in your city and around the globe.
• Send alerts for incidents in the road.
• Add your own places on the map.
• Be part of the écolo community, help us promote the use of bikes and work towards more sustainable cities!
Follow us on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram to stay in touch with the écolo community and get the latest news:
Questions, problems, suggestions? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
With this app, you can:
- Browse the Top, New, and Ask HackerNews sections.
- Read articles and comments.
- Infinite scrolling
- Easy sharing of articles to Facebook, Twitter, Pocket etc.
- Beautiful Holo UI that even works well on tablets.
- Commenting and submitting