BikeShare! is the perfect application for users of public bike services. See the stations around you, favorite them, add a widget for the stations you want, comment about stations and have fast access to their relevant data. You can also see the station surroundings from within the app for easier visibility on the street.
There are over 100 services / cities supported. Take a look at the list and see if yours is there!
* Argentina: Buenos Aires
* Australia: Citycycle (Brisbane), Melbourne
* Austria: Wien
* Belgium: Villo (Bruxelles)
* Canada: Bixi (Montréal), BIXI (Toronto), Ottawa
* China: Hangzhou
* France: Velib (Paris), Velo (Toulouse), Cristolib (Vauréal), Cyclic (Rouen), Velostanlib (Lorraine), Bicloo (Nantes), Velocite (Besançon), Mulhouse, Levelo (Marseille), Velam (Amens), Velov (Lyon), Vlille (Lille).
* Italy: Tobike (Torino), Bikemi (Milano), Roma bikesharing (Rome), Venice, Tugillionbike (Sestri Levante)
* Ireland: Dublin.
* Japan: Cyclocity (Toyama)
* Luxembourg: Veloh
* Mexico: Ecobici (México DF)
* Norway: Bysykkel (Oslo)
* Slovenia: Ljubljana
* Spain: Valenbisi (Valencia), Sevici (Sevilla), Bizi (Zaragoza), Bicing (Barcelona), Tusbic (Santander), Girocleta (Girona), Palma, Bicileon (León), Albacete OnRoll (Albacete), ENbici (Montilla), Puertobike (Puertollano), Ciudad Real, Villaquilambre OnRoll (Villaquilambre), Cieza, San Pedro del Pinatar OnRoll (San Pedro del Pinatar), Almuñécar, Biciambiental (Las Palmas), Redondela, Badajoz, Soria, Salamanca, Bicielx (Elche), Villareal, Lalín, Aranda de Duero, A Rúa, Úbeda, Vía Verde (Lousame, Portosin, Noia, Porto do Son), Novelda, Aranjuez, Paiporta, Antequera, El Campello, Don Benito Villanueva, Puerto Lumbreras, San Javier, O Barco, Baeza OnRoll (Baeza), Pinto, Alhama de Murcia, Bicio (Segovia), Palencia, Blanca, Sant Joan, Guadalajara, Priego de Córdoba, Jaén, Universidad de Granada, Benidorm, Talavera, Mula, Vinaroz, Vigo, Gandía, Benidorm
* Sweden: Göteborg
* United Kingdom: Barclays (London)
* United States: Citi Bike NYC (New York City, NY), CapitalBikeShare (Washington DC), Decobike (Miami Beach FL), NiceRide (Minneapolis MN), Chicago IL, Denver CO, Des Moines IA, San Antonio TX, Honolulu HI, Boulder CO, Chattanooga TN, Madison WI, Divvy (Chicago, IL), Omaha NE, Spartanburg SC, Nashville TN, Houston TX, Fort Worth TX, Charlotte NC, Broward FL.
You can also go premium by making an in-app purchase, in case you want to remove the ads. If you support the cause, we will keep on adding all the stuff you suggest!
For more info, check our website at http://bikeshar.es
After months of crafting, tweaking, sweating and bleeding, we finally gave birth to a miracle : Univelo.
If we had to summarize Univelo in one word - which would be kind of a pity - it would be speed. This super hero launches, loads the map and downloads the stations list and their availabilities on less than few seconds. And it stills find some time to play with its kids.
But the most awesome feature of Univelo is the available bike push notification. The idea is simple: you can select stations you wish to receive a notification when a bike is pushed in. So you can do your daily yoga (or go grab some pizza) and just leave when you receive the notification.
Finally, it comes free and without ads!
- Several animations like the slide to delete a favorite station from the list are not available on Android 3.0 and less devices.
- The bike push notification uses the Google's "push" service, Google Cloud Messaging (GCM). In order to benefit from this service, you have to configure at least one Google account on your device.
Feedback or bug? Feel free to contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or on twitter @lukaspili.
Keywords: Washington, DC, capital bikeshare, capital, bikeshare, bike share, bike, bike sharing, fast :-)
★Google Play Picks★
★NYC MTA App Quest Award Winner★
★Awarded Official App of Toronto Transit Commission — TTC/blogTO★
★Editor's Choice - PCMag★
Transit works in most large North American cities and select cities in Europe (see list below).
- Know at a glance when your next subway or bus is arriving (including real-time predictions!)*
- Plan A-to-B trips with ease (includes all transit modes – bus, subway, metro, uber, car2go, train, streetcar, light rail, and ferry).
- See exactly where your bus or train is on the map in real-time.*
- View schedules and route itineraries (even offline!)
- Favorite your most important routes.
- Save home/work locations for quicker trip planning.
- See bike share stations on the map.
- Find and reserve nearby car2go's
- Check ETAs for the closest Uber and request a ride.
*Wherever real-time info is available.
“This app makes me WANT to ride the bus"
“Love this so much I might sell my car.”
“Blows Google Maps out of the water.”
"Clearly beats other transit apps in every way. Totally changed my transit experience."
“Probably the best thing on my phone, no joke.”
See below for a PARTIAL list of supported agencies and cities (full list: http://transitapp.com/regions)
Ann Arbor: The Ride, UM Transit, ArborBike
Atlanta: MARTA*, CCT, GRTA
Austin: Capital Metro*, B-cycle
Boston: MBTA*, Hubway
Chicago: CTA*, Metra, PACE, NICTD, Divvy
Cincinnati: Metro, TANK
Columbus: COTA, CoGo
Dallas: DART, Fort Worth T
Denver: RTD, B-cycle
Grand Rapids: The Rapid*
Hampton Roads: HRT
Hartford (and CT): CTTransit
Kansas City: KCATA
Las Vegas: RTC
Los Angeles: LA Metro*, Metrolink, OCTA*, LADOT*, Omnitrans, RTA, Burbank Bus, Torrance, Foothill*, Big Blue Bus, Glendale Beeline*
Madison: Metro*, B-cycle
Miami: MDT, BCT, Citi Bike
Milwaukee: MCTS*, Bublr Bikes
Minneapolis: Metro Transit*, MVTA, Plymouth*, SouthWest*, U. Minnesota*, Nice Ride
Nashville: MTA & RTA
New Orleans: NORTA*
NYC Metro: New York MTA*, Metro-North (MNR), Long Island Rail Road (LIRR), NJ Transit (NJT)*, PATH, SI Ferry, NICE, Bee-Line, RI Tram, NY Waterway, Citi Bike
Philadelphia: SEPTA*, PATCO
Phoenix: Valley Metro*
Pittsburgh: Port Authority (PAAC)*
Sacramento: SRT, Roseville
SLC: UTA*, GREENbike
San Antonio: VIA
San Diego: MTS, NCTD*
SF Bay Area: SF BART*, SF MUNI*, Caltrain*, AC Transit*, VTA*, County Connection*, SamTrans, Bay Area Bike Share
Seattle: Metro Transit*, City of Seattle*, Sound Transit*, Pierce Transit, Pronto
Tampa Bay: HART*, PSTA
Washington DC: WMATA (DC Metro & Bus)*, DC Circulator*, Ride On*, Arlington (ART)*, Fairfax Connector, VRE*, DASH, Capital Bike Share
Montréal: STM, RTL, STL*, AMT*, MRC, CIT, Bixi
Ottawa: OC Transpo*
Toronto (GTA): TTC*, GO, York (YRT/VIVA)*, Guelph, Hamilton Street Railway(HSR)*, Grand River (GRT), Brampton (BT), MiWay, Burlington, Oakville, Toronto Bike Share
Vancouver: TransLink*, SkyTrain*
Victoria: BC Transit
*Uses real-time for some or all routes (eg bus time & subway time in NYC, bus tracker & train tracker in Chicago, Next Bus in Boston, etc)
A great replacement for the discontinued HopStop app!
• Basically simple, stable, fast and easy to use.
• Bike and dock availability in seconds.
• Quickly find the nearest docking station on interactive map.
• Bookmark the docking stations you use regularly.
• Simple rental timer.
• Automatically update.
• Search by any text.
• Navigate to docking station.
• Track your current location.
• Choose the start up screen.
• Rename the favourite station.
• Street view docking station.
• Record recently viewed stations.
• Display the last update time.
• Share the docking station with friends.
• Display distance.
• Completely support landscape mode.
• And more expected ....
✦ Get this app NOW to save your time. Essential.
✦ Have you got any problems or suggestions with this app? Please email us before leaving bad reviews!!! We always do our best to support.
FOLLOW @HanInteractive ON TWITTER
• Data provided by Transport for London. This app is not associated with TFL, but I would like to thank for their innovative, constructive and open approach to licensing data feeds that makes this app possible.
• The services provided by this app is supplied without any guarantees, conditions or warranties.
- Route planner from every location to every address in town
- Route calculation prioritizing cycle ways, cycle paths and living streets
- Precise audio notifications
- Display of velocity, remaining distance and time
- Bike Computer for tracking rides
- Works offline: no roaming costs in foreign countries
- Recalculation of the route when leaving the proposed one
- Insider tours (mostly created by local bike messengers) help you discover the city
- Categorized lists of sights, from which you can create your individual tour
- Tracking via GPS: biking time and distance overview
- Bicycle optimized map style
- Option to display tracked routes on the online cycling route planner Finnder.org (if registered)
CURRENTLY AVAILABLE CITIES:
• Australia: Adelaide
• Austria: Vienna (free), Graz (free), Linz, Salzburg, Innsbruck
• Belgium: Brussels
• Denmark: Copenhagen
• France: Paris, Marseille, Lyon
• Germany: All cities with < 100k inhabitants (e.g. Berlin, Bremen/Bremerhaven (free), Dresden, Ruhr area, Frankfurt, Hamburg, Munich and many more)
• Italy: Florence
• Netherlands: Amsterdam, Rotterdam, The Hague
• Poland: Szczecin, Warsaw, Trójmiasto
• Portugal: Porto, Lisbon
• Spain: Barcelona, Madrid, Sevilla, Valencia, Murcia, Zaragoza, Bilbao, Málaga
• Switzerland: Zurich, Geneva, Basel, Bern, Lausanne
Cities can be downloaded for € 4.49 each or can be activated by vouchers. For trial, any city can be installed for free and used for up to 30 km.
- Apps for Europe Award 2014
- ISPO Bike 2013 – Brand New Award
- European Satellite Navigation Competition 2012 – Regional Winner Austria
- Apps for Amsterdam 2012 – Public Prize
WHAT MAPS ARE USED?
The Bike Citizens app (former BikeCityGuide) is a navigation app based on the great OpenStreetMap (OSM), the "Wikipedia of maps". We invite everybody to take a look at wiki.openstreetmap.org in order to learn more about OSM, how it works and how you can contribute. The insider tours were created by local bike messengers, the sights descriptions are from Wikipedia.
HOW TO GET MY SMARTPHONE ONTO MY BIKE?
With the smarthpone mount "Finn" you can mount any phone easily onto the handlebar. Developed by Bike Citizens the mount “Finn” comprises a voucher to download a city of your choice for free. Find out more on http://getfinn.com
If you have questions, suggestions, troubles, please don't hesitate to contact us in order to make this app even better! Just send a mail to email@example.com
What are you waiting for? Enjoy your ride and experience how pleasant and relieving it can be to discover your city by bike!
Bike Citizens – Designed for Cyclists, by Cyclists!
• it's easy, fast and in real time
• one unique World Wide application
• a notification bar with surrounding station
• search feature by address or station identifier
• favorite station management
• desk and lock screen widget
• enjoy a refresh and a timer button from the notification bar (no need to launch the app, very quick)
• weather forecast, you'll know what to wear before going down in the street and get your bike
• statistics, find number of bikers over the last 24 hours or the avaibility of your favorite station
• no ads
• Boston (Hubway)
• Des Moines
• Fort Lauderdale
• Fort Worth
• Kansas City
• Minneapolis (Nice Ride Minnesota)
• Nashville (B-Cycle)
• Pompano Beach
• Salt Lake City
• San Antonio
• San Francisco
• Washington (Capital Bikeshare)
• Miami Beach (DecoBike)
• New York (CitiBike)
• Bay Area Bike Share
• Chicago Divvy
Keywords: shared bike program, united-state, citibike, bcycle
- See all stations (list sorted by proximity and map)
- Bookmarks some stations
- Set alerts for stations you like (Between 8am and 9am, I want to know if there's less than 5 bikes at Talbot Street)
- Have a better life
If you want the app in something else than English or French, please email me so I can help you and you can help me with the translation you want :)
THIS IS AD-FREE. NO AD. FREE APP.
I'm using a modified version Citybik.es API. Big love to them.
Also you have the chance to check in real time all available bikes and free docks from each station.
If you have any doubt, complaint or suggestion please do not hesitate contacting us through the support address. We'll get back to you as soon as possible.
keywords: valenbisi , map , byke lane.
- save bike stations as favourites
- filter results by name, omit/include empty or full stations
- directions (provided by Google ) to the bike station you select
It is completely free and does not contain ads.
The official Citi Bike App is the perfect co-pilot for all your biking adventures in the city. From station locations to bike availability to route planning, and now with tips from The Scoop by The New York Times, you’ll even know where to find a great latté or steak. You’ll have all the info you need to unlock the possibilities of New York. With 600 planned locations in New York, there'll be more Citi Bike stations than tattoo parlors. To find one, just explore the map, which shows every station in the city with a simple pin that also gives bike and dock availability. Or use the search bar and check out all the stations near your chosen location. Soon you'll know your way around town better than a New York cabbie. Just tap a station pin or location and the app will sniff out the quickest way to your destination before you can say, "Hey, I'm early again." Whether you're searching for Citi Bike stations, restaurants, stores, museums or anything else, there's nothing you won't have an answer for. The search results will always list stations at the top of the list and include bike/space availability at a glance.
- Extensive map support, coloured routes and stops with direction printed on the maps pin.
- Favourites screen with custom sort order.
- Realtime location of all available transit vehicles on your device maps.
- Accurate arrival time with count down by the second for the next bus.
- Search by address, location or Stop Number.
- Nearby screen for a quick access to bus stops around you.
*Please note that internet connection is required for the App to work.
Feedback and Support Please visit our page on Facebook
-Mississauga - MiWay
-Hamilton Street Railway
- Société de transport de Laval - STL
- Calgary Transit
- Edmonton Transit System
-Victoria Regional Transit System
-Whistler Regional Transit System
-Kelowna Regional Transit System
-Kamloops Regional Transit System
-Metro Transit - HRM
- NYC MTA - Bronx.
- NYC MTA - Brooklyn
- NYC MTA Staten Island.
- San Francisco muni.
- AC Transit
- Dumbarton Express.
- Foothill Transit
- Glendale Beeline
- North County Transit District.
- University of California, San Francisco - USCF
- Camarillo Area.
- Gold Coast Transit.
- LA Metro Bus.
- LA Metro Rail.
- Moorpark Transit.
- Simi Valley
- Thousand Oak.
- Ventura Intercity (VISTA)
- DC Circulator
- WMATA (METRO)
Use this to help you find the closest Divvy bike station around you. With information about how many bikes and spots are available at each station, you will never have to worry about walking to an empty station or riding to a full one ever again.
*** Shows all Divvy bike stations in the Chicagoland area
*** Displays the number of spots and bikes available at each location (also indicated by amount of color on each marker)
*** Press on an information window to open Google Maps to show you how to get to each location
More features to come! Please comment on this application with what you would like to see next!
Oh yeah, and it's completely free with no advertisements. All permissions are only used by Google Maps, no information is collected or sold through this app.
*This application was created by a local DePaul Student who wanted to help out his fellow Chicagoans. It is not affiliated with Divvy Bikes in any way (unless they would like it to be)
Plan a trip
• This trip planner feature allows users to chart a course between two destinations using a variety of transit options, including DC Circulator, Metrorail, Metrobus, Capital Bikeshare and several car-sharing services.
• Contains real-time location information from DC Circulator vehicles, which is updated in seconds.
• Shows next transit options for DC Circulator, Metrorail and Metrobus in a table format featuring route destination information, time of arrival, and next several scheduled arrivals.
Where am I
• DC Metro map that shows locations of Capital Bikeshare stations and carshare vehicles nearby the user’s current location.
The rideDC Trip Planner is a public service, not a for-profit application, and does not sell users' personal data, read users' contacts, confidential information and calendar events or do anything else to monetize users' personal information.
With this app, you can:
- Browse the Top, New, and Ask HackerNews sections.
- Read articles and comments.
- Infinite scrolling
- Easy sharing of articles to Facebook, Twitter, Pocket etc.
- Beautiful Holo UI that even works well on tablets.
- Commenting and submitting