✓ Route calculation from every location to every address in town
✓ Route calculation prioritizing cycle ways, cycle paths and living streets
✓ Precise audio notifications
✓ Display of velocity and distance in the Bike Computer
✓ Works offline: no roaming costs in foreign countries
✓ Recalculation of the route when leaving the proposed one
✓ Insider tours (created by local bike messengers) help you discover the city
✓ Categorized lists of sights, from which you can create individual tours
✓ Tracking via GPS: biking time and distance overview
✓ Bicycle optimized map style
CURRENTLY AVAILABLE CITIES:
Austria: Vienna, Graz (free), Linz, Salzburg, Innsbruck
Switzerland: Zurich, Geneva, Basel, Bern, Lausanne
Germany: Berlin, Bielefeld, Bochum, Bremen/Bremerhaven (free), Duisburg, Dresden, Essen, Frankfurt, Freiburg, Hamburg, Hannover, Cologne, Leipzig, Munich, Nuremberg and all other German cities over 100K inhabitants as beta-cities
Netherlands: Amsterdam, Rotterdam, The Hague
France: Paris, Marseille, Lyon
Spain: Barcelona, Madrid, Sevilla, Valencia, Murcia, Bilbao, Zaragoza, Málaga
Portugal: Lissabon, Porto
Poland: Warsaw, Szczecin, Tricity
City packs can be downloaded for € 4.49 each or can be activated by vouchers. For trial, any city pack can be installed for free and used for up to 30 km.
Apps for Europe 2014 - Jury Prize
ISPO Bike 2013 – Brand New Award
European Satellite Navigation Competition 2012 – Regional Winner Austria
Apps for Amsterdam 2012 – Public Prize
WHAT MAPS ARE USED?
BikeCityGuide is based on the great OpenStreetMap (OSM), the "Wikipedia of maps". We invite everybody to take a look at wiki.openstreetmap.org in order to learn more about OSM, how it works and how you can contribute. The insider tours were created by local bike messengers, the sights descriptions are from Wikipedia.
HOW TO GET MY SMARTPHONE ONTO MY BIKE?
With "Finn" you can mount your smartphone very easily. Bundled with it comes a voucher for a free city pack download. Find out more on http://getfinn.com
If you have questions, suggestions, troubles, please don't hesitate to contact us in order to make this app even better! Just send a mail to email@example.com
Now go out and find out how pleasant and relieving it can be to go around the city by bike – and how much fun it is!
BikeCityGuide – Intelligent Urban Mobility
Designed for Cyclists, by Cyclists!
After months of crafting, tweaking, sweating and bleeding, we finally gave birth to a miracle : Univelo.
If we had to summarize Univelo in one word - which would be kind of a pity - it would be speed. This super hero launches, loads the map and downloads the stations list and their availabilities on less than few seconds. And it stills find some time to play with its kids.
But the most awesome feature of Univelo is the available bike push notification. The idea is simple: you can select stations you wish to receive a notification when a bike is pushed in. So you can do your daily yoga (or go grab some pizza) and just leave when you receive the notification.
Finally, it comes free and without ads!
- Several animations like the slide to delete a favorite station from the list are not available on Android 3.0 and less devices.
- The bike push notification uses the Google's "push" service, Google Cloud Messaging (GCM). In order to benefit from this service, you have to configure at least one Google account on your device.
Feedback or bug? Feel free to contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or on twitter @lukaspili.
Keywords: Washington, DC, capital bikeshare, capital, bikeshare, bike share, bike, bike sharing, fast :-)
- See all stations (list sorted by proximity and map)
- Bookmarks some stations
- Set alerts for stations you like (Between 8am and 9am, I want to know if there's less than 5 bikes at Talbot Street)
- Have a better life
If you want the app in something else than English or French, please email me so I can help you and you can help me with the translation you want :)
THIS IS AD-FREE. NO AD. FREE APP.
I'm using a modified version Citybik.es API. Big love to them.
The Barclays Bikes app has been updated to make it:
A personalised dashboard that keeps your favourite routes and docking stations in one place
Explore the city with a variety of interesting routes and places to visit in Top London Rides
Share routes with friends, and discover where Londoners most like to cycle
Other features include:
• Find your nearest bikes and docking stations
• Plan routes that get you there quickest or via quieter roads
• Get clear turn-by-turn directions
• Find the Barclays Cycle Superhighways for safer, faster and more direct journeys into the city, along with Barclays branches and ATMs
• Keep an eye on any usage charges with the built-in timer
• Local weather
As the sponsor of Barclays Cycle Hire and Barclays Cycle Superhighways, Barclays is dedicated to helping you move around London easier to enjoy the health, sustainability and economic benefits of cycling.
To help us improve the “Barclays Bikes app” email us at email@example.com with your feedback.
BikeShare! is the perfect application for users of public bike services. See the stations around you, favorite them, add a widget for the stations you want, comment about stations and have fast access to their relevant data. You can also see the station surroundings from within the app for easier visibility on the street.
There are over 100 services / cities supported. Take a look at the list and see if yours is there!
* Argentina: Buenos Aires
* Australia: Citycycle (Brisbane), Melbourne
* Austria: Wien
* Belgium: Villo (Bruxelles)
* Canada: Bixi (Montréal), BIXI (Toronto), Ottawa
* China: Hangzhou
* France: Velib (Paris), Velo (Toulouse), Cristolib (Vauréal), Cyclic (Rouen), Velostanlib (Lorraine), Bicloo (Nantes), Velocite (Besançon), Mulhouse, Levelo (Marseille), Velam (Amens), Velov (Lyon), Vlille (Lille).
* Italy: Tobike (Torino), Bikemi (Milano), Roma bikesharing (Rome), Venice, Tugillionbike (Sestri Levante)
* Ireland: Dublin.
* Japan: Cyclocity (Toyama)
* Luxembourg: Veloh
* Mexico: Ecobici (México DF)
* Norway: Bysykkel (Oslo)
* Slovenia: Ljubljana
* Spain: Valenbisi (Valencia), Sevici (Sevilla), Bizi (Zaragoza), Bicing (Barcelona), Tusbic (Santander), Girocleta (Girona), Palma, Bicileon (León), Albacete OnRoll (Albacete), ENbici (Montilla), Puertobike (Puertollano), Ciudad Real, Villaquilambre OnRoll (Villaquilambre), Cieza, San Pedro del Pinatar OnRoll (San Pedro del Pinatar), Almuñécar, Biciambiental (Las Palmas), Redondela, Badajoz, Soria, Salamanca, Bicielx (Elche), Villareal, Lalín, Aranda de Duero, A Rúa, Úbeda, Vía Verde (Lousame, Portosin, Noia, Porto do Son), Novelda, Aranjuez, Paiporta, Antequera, El Campello, Don Benito Villanueva, Puerto Lumbreras, San Javier, O Barco, Baeza OnRoll (Baeza), Pinto, Alhama de Murcia, Bicio (Segovia), Palencia, Blanca, Sant Joan, Guadalajara, Priego de Córdoba, Jaén, Universidad de Granada, Benidorm, Talavera, Mula, Vinaroz, Vigo, Gandía, Benidorm
* Sweden: Göteborg
* United Kingdom: Barclays (London)
* United States: Citi Bike NYC (New York City, NY), CapitalBikeShare (Washington DC), Decobike (Miami Beach FL), NiceRide (Minneapolis MN), Chicago IL, Denver CO, Des Moines IA, San Antonio TX, Honolulu HI, Boulder CO, Chattanooga TN, Madison WI, Divvy (Chicago, IL), Omaha NE, Spartanburg SC, Nashville TN, Houston TX, Fort Worth TX, Charlotte NC, Broward FL.
You can also go premium by making an in-app purchase, in case you want to remove the ads. If you support the cause, we will keep on adding all the stuff you suggest!
For more info, check our website at http://bikeshar.es
Minimize your wait time and find the stops nearest to you. AnyStop will get you there.
AnyStop shows all routes and all stops for each route. Find the routes and stops you use the most and favorite them for quick access.
Don't know what routes or stops are near you? Click "Find Stops Near Me" to figure out what your options are.
Real Time predictions provided by NextBus.
With this app, it's easy to quickly locate the "Dublinbikes'" docking stations around your GPS position, or at any other point, after a long click anywhere on the map.
With Street View, navigate through the street and locate the nearest docking stations.
Dublin bikes works in two ways :
- You are walking: the application locates the nearby docking stations having free bikes. The number of bikes is given in the map overlay.
- You are biking:the app locations locates the free spots around you to leave your bike.
Your comments are welcome, and will allow us to improve this application: http://www.appsolute.fr/contact
Through the map, view closest stations to your location, follow the number of bikes and the numbers of available slots.
Find a station easily with adress or name
You can add favorite and use the dedicated widget!
Feel free to send me your suggestions or problems, thanks to the dedicated tab in the app.
With this app, you can:
- Browse the Top, New, and Ask HackerNews sections.
- Read articles and comments.
- Infinite scrolling
- Easy sharing of articles to Facebook, Twitter, Pocket etc.
- Beautiful Holo UI that even works well on tablets.
- Commenting and submitting