BikeShare! is the perfect application for users of public bike services. See the stations around you, favorite them, add a widget for the stations you want, comment about stations and have fast access to their relevant data. You can also see the station surroundings from within the app for easier visibility on the street.
There are over 100 services / cities supported. Take a look at the list and see if yours is there!
* Argentina: Buenos Aires
* Australia: Citycycle (Brisbane), Melbourne
* Austria: Wien
* Belgium: Villo (Bruxelles)
* Canada: Bixi (Montréal), BIXI (Toronto), Ottawa
* China: Hangzhou
* France: Velib (Paris), Velo (Toulouse), Cristolib (Vauréal), Cyclic (Rouen), Velostanlib (Lorraine), Bicloo (Nantes), Velocite (Besançon), Mulhouse, Levelo (Marseille), Velam (Amens), Velov (Lyon), Vlille (Lille).
* Italy: Tobike (Torino), Bikemi (Milano), Roma bikesharing (Rome), Venice, Tugillionbike (Sestri Levante)
* Ireland: Dublin.
* Japan: Cyclocity (Toyama)
* Luxembourg: Veloh
* Mexico: Ecobici (México DF)
* Norway: Bysykkel (Oslo)
* Slovenia: Ljubljana
* Spain: Valenbisi (Valencia), Sevici (Sevilla), Bizi (Zaragoza), Bicing (Barcelona), Tusbic (Santander), Girocleta (Girona), Palma, Bicileon (León), Albacete OnRoll (Albacete), ENbici (Montilla), Puertobike (Puertollano), Ciudad Real, Villaquilambre OnRoll (Villaquilambre), Cieza, San Pedro del Pinatar OnRoll (San Pedro del Pinatar), Almuñécar, Biciambiental (Las Palmas), Redondela, Badajoz, Soria, Salamanca, Bicielx (Elche), Villareal, Lalín, Aranda de Duero, A Rúa, Úbeda, Vía Verde (Lousame, Portosin, Noia, Porto do Son), Novelda, Aranjuez, Paiporta, Antequera, El Campello, Don Benito Villanueva, Puerto Lumbreras, San Javier, O Barco, Baeza OnRoll (Baeza), Pinto, Alhama de Murcia, Bicio (Segovia), Palencia, Blanca, Sant Joan, Guadalajara, Priego de Córdoba, Jaén, Universidad de Granada, Benidorm, Talavera, Mula, Vinaroz, Vigo, Gandía, Benidorm
* Sweden: Göteborg
* United Kingdom: Barclays (London)
* United States: Citi Bike NYC (New York City, NY), CapitalBikeShare (Washington DC), Decobike (Miami Beach FL), NiceRide (Minneapolis MN), Chicago IL, Denver CO, Des Moines IA, San Antonio TX, Honolulu HI, Boulder CO, Chattanooga TN, Madison WI, Divvy (Chicago, IL), Omaha NE, Spartanburg SC, Nashville TN, Houston TX, Fort Worth TX, Charlotte NC, Broward FL.
You can also go premium by making an in-app purchase, in case you want to remove the ads. If you support the cause, we will keep on adding all the stuff you suggest!
For more info, check our website at http://bikeshar.es
- Route calculation from every location to every address in town
- Route calculation prioritizing cycle ways, cycle paths and living streets
- Precise audio notifications
- Display of velocity, remaining distance and time
- Bike Computer for tracking rides
- Works offline: no roaming costs in foreign countries
- Recalculation of the route when leaving the proposed one
- Insider tours (mostly created by local bike messengers) help you discover the city
- Categorized lists of sights, from which you can create individual tours
- Tracking via GPS: biking time and distance overview
- Bicycle optimized map style
- Option to display tracked routes on the online cycling route planner Finnder.org (if registered)
CURRENTLY AVAILABLE CITIES:
• Australia: Adelaide
• Austria: Vienna (free), Graz (free), Linz, Salzburg, Innsbruck
• Belgium: Brussels
• Denmark: Copenhagen
• France: Paris, Marseille, Lyon
• Germany: All cities with > 100k inhabitants (e.g. Berlin, Bremen/Bremerhaven (free), Dresden, Ruhr area, Frankfurt, Hamburg, Munich and many more)
• Italy: Florence
• Netherlands: Amsterdam, Rotterdam, The Hague
• Poland: Szczecin, Warsaw, Trójmiasto
• Portugal: Porto, Lisbon
• Spain: Barcelona, Madrid, Sevilla, Valencia, Murcia, Zaragoza, Bilbao, Málaga
• Switzerland: Zurich, Geneva, Basel, Bern, Lausanne
Cities can be downloaded for € 4.49 each or can be activated by vouchers. For trial, any city can be installed for free and used for up to 30 km.
- Apps for Europe Award 2014
- ISPO Bike 2013 – Brand New Award
- European Satellite Navigation Competition 2012 – Regional Winner Austria
- Apps for Amsterdam 2012 – Public Prize
WHAT MAPS ARE USED?
The Bike Citizens app (former BikeCityGuide) is a navigation app based on the great OpenStreetMap (OSM), the "Wikipedia of maps". We invite everybody to take a look at wiki.openstreetmap.org in order to learn more about OSM, how it works and how you can contribute. The insider tours were created by local bike messengers, the sights descriptions are from Wikipedia.
HOW TO GET MY SMARTPHONE ONTO MY BIKE?
With the smarthpone mount "Finn" you can mount any phone easily onto the handlebar. Developed by Bike Citizens the mount “Finn” comprises a voucher to download a city of your choice for free. Find out more on http://getfinn.com
If you have questions, suggestions, troubles, please don't hesitate to contact us in order to make this app even better! Just send a mail to email@example.com
What are you waiting for? Enjoy your ride and experience how pleasant and relieving it can be to discover your city by bike!
Bike Citizens – Intelligent Urban Mobility
Designed for Cyclists, by Cyclists!
★Google Play Picks★
★NYC MTA App Quest Award Winner★
★Awarded Official App of Toronto Transit Commission — TTC/blogTO★
★Editor's Choice - PCMag★
Transit works in most large North American cities and select cities in Europe (see list below).
- Know at a glance when your next subway or bus is arriving (including real-time predictions!)*
- Plan A-to-B trips with ease (includes all transit modes – bus, subway, metro, uber, car2go, train, streetcar, light rail, and ferry).
- See exactly where your bus or train is on the map in real-time.*
- View schedules and route itineraries (even offline!)
- Favorite your most important routes.
- Save home/work locations for quicker trip planning.
- See bike share stations on the map.
- Find and reserve nearby car2go's
- Check ETAs for the closest Uber and request a ride.
*Wherever real-time info is available.
“This app makes me WANT to ride the bus"
“Love this so much I might sell my car.”
“Blows Google Maps out of the water.”
"Clearly beats other transit apps in every way. Totally changed my transit experience."
“Probably the best thing on my phone, no joke.”
See below for a PARTIAL list of supported agencies and cities (full list: http://transitapp.com/regions)
Ann Arbor: The Ride, UM Transit, ArborBike
Atlanta: MARTA*, CCT, GRTA
Austin: Capital Metro*, B-cycle
Boston: MBTA*, Hubway
Chicago: CTA*, Metra, PACE, NICTD, Divvy
Cincinnati: Metro, TANK
Columbus: COTA, CoGo
Dallas: DART, Fort Worth T
Denver: RTD, B-cycle
Grand Rapids: The Rapid*
Hampton Roads: HRT
Hartford (and CT): CTTransit
Kansas City: KCATA
Las Vegas: RTC
Los Angeles: LA Metro*, Metrolink, OCTA*, LADOT*, Omnitrans, RTA, Burbank Bus, Torrance, Foothill*, Big Blue Bus, Glendale Beeline*
Madison: Metro*, B-cycle
Miami: MDT, BCT, Citi Bike
Milwaukee: MCTS*, Bublr Bikes
Minneapolis: Metro Transit*, MVTA, Plymouth*, SouthWest*, U. Minnesota*, Nice Ride
Nashville: MTA & RTA
New Orleans: NORTA*
NYC Metro: New York MTA*, Metro-North (MNR), Long Island Rail Road (LIRR), NJ Transit (NJT)*, PATH, SI Ferry, NICE, Bee-Line, RI Tram, NY Waterway, Citi Bike
Philadelphia: SEPTA*, PATCO
Phoenix: Valley Metro*
Pittsburgh: Port Authority (PAAC)*
Sacramento: SRT, Roseville
SLC: UTA*, GREENbike
San Antonio: VIA
San Diego: MTS, NCTD*
SF Bay Area: SF BART*, SF MUNI*, Caltrain*, AC Transit*, VTA*, County Connection*, SamTrans, Bay Area Bike Share
Seattle: Metro Transit*, City of Seattle*, Sound Transit*, Pierce Transit, Pronto
Tampa Bay: HART*, PSTA
Washington DC: WMATA (DC Metro & Bus)*, DC Circulator*, Ride On*, Arlington (ART)*, Fairfax Connector, VRE*, DASH, Capital Bike Share
Montréal: STM, RTL, STL*, AMT*, MRC, CIT, Bixi
Ottawa: OC Transpo*
Toronto (GTA): TTC*, GO, York (YRT/VIVA)*, Guelph, Hamilton Street Railway(HSR)*, Grand River (GRT), Brampton (BT), MiWay, Burlington, Oakville, Toronto Bike Share
Vancouver: TransLink*, SkyTrain*
Victoria: BC Transit
*Uses real-time for some or all routes (eg bus time & subway time in NYC, bus tracker & train tracker in Chicago, Next Bus in Boston, etc)
A great replacement for the discontinued HopStop app!
- See all stations (list sorted by proximity and map)
- Bookmarks some stations
- Set alerts for stations you like (Between 8am and 9am, I want to know if there's less than 5 bikes at Talbot Street)
- Have a better life
If you want the app in something else than English or French, please email me so I can help you and you can help me with the translation you want :)
THIS IS AD-FREE. NO AD. FREE APP.
I'm using a modified version Citybik.es API. Big love to them.
After months of crafting, tweaking, sweating and bleeding, we finally gave birth to a miracle : Univelo.
If we had to summarize Univelo in one word - which would be kind of a pity - it would be speed. This super hero launches, loads the map and downloads the stations list and their availabilities on less than few seconds. And it stills find some time to play with its kids.
But the most awesome feature of Univelo is the available bike push notification. The idea is simple: you can select stations you wish to receive a notification when a bike is pushed in. So you can do your daily yoga (or go grab some pizza) and just leave when you receive the notification.
Finally, it comes free and without ads!
- Several animations like the slide to delete a favorite station from the list are not available on Android 3.0 and less devices.
- The bike push notification uses the Google's "push" service, Google Cloud Messaging (GCM). In order to benefit from this service, you have to configure at least one Google account on your device.
Feedback or bug? Feel free to contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or on twitter @lukaspili.
Keywords: Washington, DC, capital bikeshare, capital, bikeshare, bike share, bike, bike sharing, fast :-)
Now you can figure out what your skill is. But also be careful while riding. You can't even confide the values and try to get the maximum when the street is wet for example.
This app is only for information purpose. Ride Save, have fun :-)
- Extensive map support, coloured routes and stops with direction printed on the maps pin.
- Favourites screen with custom sort order.
- Realtime location of all available transit vehicles on your device maps.
- Accurate arrival time with count down by the second for the next bus.
- Search by address, location or Stop Number.
- Nearby screen for a quick access to bus stops around you.
*Please note that internet connection is required for the App to work.
Feedback and Support Please visit our page on Facebook
-Mississauga - MiWay
-Hamilton Street Railway
- Société de transport de Laval - STL
- Calgary Transit
- Edmonton Transit System
-Victoria Regional Transit System
-Whistler Regional Transit System
-Kelowna Regional Transit System
-Kamloops Regional Transit System
-Metro Transit - HRM
- NYC MTA - Bronx.
- NYC MTA - Brooklyn
- NYC MTA Staten Island.
- San Francisco muni.
- AC Transit
- Dumbarton Express.
- Foothill Transit
- Glendale Beeline
- North County Transit District.
- University of California, San Francisco - USCF
- Camarillo Area.
- Gold Coast Transit.
- LA Metro Bus.
- LA Metro Rail.
- Moorpark Transit.
- Simi Valley
- Thousand Oak.
- Ventura Intercity (VISTA)
- DC Circulator
- WMATA (METRO)
Also you have the chance to check in real time all available bikes and free docks from each station.
If you have any doubt, complaint or suggestion please do not hesitate contacting us through the support address. We'll get back to you as soon as possible.
keywords: valenbisi , map , byke lane.
'깨끗한 공기, 변화의 시작은 당신'을 주제로 진행되는 이번 행사는
여러분의 자발적인 참여로 진행되는 캠페인입니다
'2014 승용차 없는 주간' 에 참여하시면
녹색교통운동에서 자전거 반사띠를 드립니다
아래링크를 통해 참여해주시기 바랍니다
시작시 wifi 또는 3/4G가 연결되어 있어야 됩니다!!
사용방법을 꼭!!! 제발!!! plz.... 확인하시고 이용하세요!
http://gtran.tistory.com/141 필수참고! (계속 업데이트 됩니다)
자전거 타고~ 마일리지 쌓고~
자전거 매일타는데 아무런 혜택이 없다고요?
자전거 타고 주행정보도 확인하고
자전거 용품으로 지급해드립니다.
- 문의사항, 버그신고는 카톡/이메일/전화 주세요
- 카톡아이디 : sunhine 등록하세요!
- 자전거 주행정보 제공 : 속도,거리,칼로리소모량,CO2 감축량,경로
- 공유 : 트위터 및 페이스북 연동
- 마일리지 : 포인트별 자전거 용품 제공 및 주행정보별 순위제공
- 생활자전거 등록(길게누르기), 내 자전거 이용통계보기(그래프기능)
- 자전거 뉴스 : 매일매일 업데이트 되는 자전거 관련 최신뉴스 제공
- 자전거 지도 : 내 위치 주변 자전거보관소,대여소,수리판매점 정보
자전거가 교통수단으로 자리잡는 그날까지~~!!
이 앱은 시민단체 녹색교통 자전거 이용 활성화를 위한 켐페인의 목적으로 만들었습니다
단순 레져,운동 목적으로 장거리 운행시에는 이용을 자제해 주세요.
참고 : 이동 중이거나 공용네트웍 환경 및 다중이용시설, 사무실 등과 댁 내에서라도 네트웍 이용량이 많은 곳에서는 마일리지 신청이 원활치 않을수 있습니다.
이 부분에 대한 근본적인 개선을 진행하고 있으나 다양한 모바일 기기 개발사와 안드로이드 버전별 차이로 인하여 많은 어려움이 있음을 양해하여 주시기 바랍니다.
Select your bike network, find some stations in the list or on the map (OpenStreetMap) and you're good to go!
If your city isn't supported or something isn't working as it should, please file a bug report or send me an email.
Source code: https://github.com/bparmentier/OpenBikeSharing
CityCycle (Brisbane), Melbourne Bike Share
Li bia velo (Namur), Velo Antwerpen, villo (Brussels)
BIXI Toronto (Toronto), Bixi (Montreal), Capital BIXI (Ottawa)
Bicloo (Nantes), Cristolib (Créteil), DK'Vélo (Dunkerque), IDECycle (Pau), Le vélo (Marseille), V'lille (Lille), Velam (Amiens), Velib (Paris), Velo2 (Cergy), Vél'in (Calais), Vélo Bleu (Nice), Vélo'V (Lyon), VéloCité (Besançon, Mulhouse), Vélocéa (Vannes), Vélô (Toulouse), cy'clic (Rouen), vélOstan'lib (Nancy)
EasyBike (Irakleio, Mani, Komotini, Karditsa, Drapetsona, Didymoteicho, Kavala, Ioannina, Nafpaktos), ThessBike (Thessaloniki)
MOL Bubi (Budapest)
ARbike (Arezzo), Alba, Andria, Ascoli Piceno, BICI&CO (Como), BICIamo (Cantu'), Bari in Bici, Bassano del Grappa, BiGi (Bergamo), Bici Perugia, Bici in Busto (Busto Arsizio), BiciSchio (Schio), Biella, BikeMi (Milano), Bra, Cagliari, Casalmaggiore, Chivasso, Ciclopi (Pisa), Comunita' Montana Valli dell'Ossola (Santa Maria Maggiore - Malesco - Villette), Cuneo, FRee Bike sharing (Frosinone), Fossano, GoBike (Siracusa), GoodBike (Padova), JesinBici (Jesi), Lecce, Lecco, Manerba in Bici (Manerba del Garda), Mantova, Mar e Bici (Marciana Marina), Meglio in Bici (Cernusco sul Naviglio - Pioltello - Carugate), Novara, Novi Ligure, Oderzo, Parkinbici (Ischitella – Peschici – Rodi Garganico – Vico del Gargano), Parma, Pavia in bici, Piacenza, Pinerolo, PistoiainBici (Pistoia), Pontedera, Portofino Park and Bike (Santa MargherIT Ligure - Portofino - Camogli), Prato, Reggio Emilia, Rimini, Roma'n'Bike (Roma), Saluzzo, San Donà di Piave, Savigliano, Savona, Settimo Torinese, Sondrio, Speziainbici (La Spezia), Terni, Tigullionbike (Sestri Levante - Lavagna), Tirano in Bici, Treviso, Udine, Ustica, Venezia, Vercelli, Villorba, [TO]BIKE (Torino), Mobike (Genova)
cyclocity (富山市 / Toyama)
EcoBici (Cd de México)
Bicileon (León), Bicing (Barcelona), Bicipalma (Palma), Bizi (Zaragoza), Girocleta (Girona), Onroll (A Rúa, Albacete, Alhama de Murcia, Almuñécar, Antequera, Aranda de Duero, Aranjuez, Badajoz, Baeza, Benidorm, Blanca, Cieza, Ciudad Real, Don Benito - Villanueva, El Campello, Elche, Guadalajara, Jaén, Lalín, Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, Montilla, Mula, Novelda, O Barco, Paiporta, Palencia, Pinto, Priego de Córdoba, Puerto Lumbreras, Puertollano, Redondela, Salamanca, San Javier, San Pedro del Pinatar, Sant Joan d'Alacant, Segovia, Soria, Talavera de la Reina, Universidad de Granada, Granada, Villaquilambre, Vinaròs, Úbeda), Onroll Via Verde (Noia - Portosin - Porto do Son), SEVICI (Sevilla), Tusbic (Santander), Valenbisi (Valencia), nbici (Pamplona)
Cyclocity (Stockholm), Göteborg
Barclays Cycle Hire (London), Bike in Bath
B-cycle (Austin, Boulder, Broward, Charlotte, Denver, Des Moines, Fort Worth, Greenville, Kailua, Houston, Kansas City, Madison, Nashville, San Antonio, Spartanburg), Bay Area Bike Share (San Francisco Bay Area), Bike Chattanooga, Capital BikeShare (Washington-DC), Citi Bike (New York), CoGo (Columbus), DecoBike Long Beach, DecoBike Miami Beach, Divvy (Chicago), Hubway (Boston), Nice Ride (Minneapolis), Omaha B-cycle, SLC Bike Share (Salt Lake City), WE-cycle (Aspen)
Keywords: open bike sharing bicycle citybikes
One screen giving you the information of the 5 closest stations.
Automatic detection of the city depending on your location, no need for settings.
Information available stations (in display order):
- The number of bikes available.
- The number of available seats.
- The icon if the CB station accepts credit card.
- The direct link to Google Maps for directions or navigation.
- The distance as the crow flies to the station.
The filter system allows you to choose only the stations accept credit cards, with at least one bike available or at least a free place to drop a bike (possible combinations of the three criteria).
The application supports many cities, others will come as and when (eg V'Lille)
- Amiens: www.velam.amiens.fr
- Besancon: www.velocite.besancon.fr
- Cergy-Pontoise: www.velo2.cergypontoise.fr
- Creteil: www.cristolib.fr
- Marseille: www.levelo-mpm.fr
- Mulhouse: www.velocite.mulhouse.fr
- Nancy: www.velostanlib.fr
- Nantes: www.bicloo.nantesmetropole.fr
- Paris: www.velib.paris.fr
- Rouen: cyclic.rouen.fr
- Toulouse: www.velo.toulouse.fr
- Nice: www.velobleu.org
- Calais: www.vel-in.fr
- Vannes: www.velocea.fr
- Brussels: www.villo.be
- Dublin: www.dublinbikes.ie
- Brisbane www.citycycle.com.au
- Santander www.tusbic.es
- Sevilla www.sevici.es
- Valencia: www.valenbisi.es
- Toyama www.cyclocity.jp
- Luxembourg: www.veloh.lu
- Goteborg www.goteborgbikes.se
- Ljubljana: www.bicikelj.si
Simple Bike is fast and ideal application for a bike or a place closer to your location.
The application requires a precise definition of the (GPS or WiFi) position.
With this app, you can:
- Browse the Top, New, and Ask HackerNews sections.
- Read articles and comments.
- Infinite scrolling
- Easy sharing of articles to Facebook, Twitter, Pocket etc.
- Beautiful Holo UI that even works well on tablets.
- Commenting and submitting