Just slide the blocks to shift as a result of the shapes obtained from more than two blocks of the same color to be destroyed and get you points. Do not let the blocks fill the screen, but remember, the larger the area gathered shapes the more points you get for it!
There are no time limits or targets for the combination of colors! Just collect various figures and enjoy the game!
With over 700 puzzle levels from 3x3 to the mind blowing 9x9, Mathdoku+ is a great game to help you sharpen logic and math skills whether you’re a beginner or an experienced puzzler!
- Fun and challenging puzzle experience for everyone, from children to adults
- Great for kids’ development of reasoning, logic and math skills
- Check and Hint features to help in case you get stuck
- Complete tutorial for new players
HOW TO PLAY
- The grid size defines the numbers you can use in a puzzle. If it’s a 3x3, you’ll use numbers from 1 to 3. If it’s a 4x4, from 1 to 4. And so on!
- Squares outlined by bold lines are called cages. Each cage has a target number and a an associated math operation.
- Each cage must be filled with numbers that, combined in any order, produce the target number of the cage using the correspondent math operation.
- Numbers may not be repeated in any row or column, just like Sudoku.
Quite simple, eh? So warm up your brain and get ready for Mathdoku+!
Please note! This game is free to play, but it contains items that can be purchased for real money. Some features and extras mentioned in the description may also have to be purchased for real money.
All you have to do is select a square and slide it.
The numbers indicate the positions the chip can be filled.
When you fill all the blanks you will solve the puzzle.
The difficulty will increase in tandem with the number of levels.
More than 100 levels.
Hope you enjoy it and don´t forget to rate.
You will see that Gold Bloxx will improve your pattern matching capabilities. So get the game and train your brain by playing Gold Bloxx.
Optimized for smartphones and tablets
- Different Levels with Triangles, Hexagons and Squares
- Levels are generated, levels change every time you play them
- Invest your gathered points into a Helper Block, this is very useful in case you are stuck in a level
- Get extra points for solving a whole stage or even solve all levels in a stage with the highest rating
I'm always happy about feedback (especially positive ;) ) feel free to write feedback or send a e-mail with improvements, feature ideas ect.
Circles and Squares – really stylish and colorful game with Chalk style graphics. It brings originality and unforgettable atmosphere for the whole playing process! But at the same time keeps in “tension” your brains till the last second of game.
Google Game Service Achievements;
Game process is not reset after play closing;
50 levels with increasing difficulty;
Simple and User friendly interface;
Game is absolutely Free without any payments during play;
It’s time to place Circles and Squares! Let’s start interesting and exciting brainstorming.
Game concept of “Circles and Squares” bases on original version of game named “Game about Squares” by Andrey Shevchuk.
■ 695 levels
■ Pencil and pen tool
■ New levels in every new big update for free
■ 3 type of levels - Small, medium, large
■ Level editor (Levels are saved to our server via Internet)
■ Full game for free
■ No inApp purchase
If you like this app, please support us by rating this app.
■ "Picross Madness - traditional puzzle challenge in an attractive form" - www.androidhryaplikacie.sk
■ "Picross Madness recommend to fans, this is a great time killer and I think that will satisfy most players." - www.mojandroid.sk
■ "Picross Madness game is an excellent companion for long winter evenings and give you a very good option to sweat your brain." - www.techbox.sk
■ You need have installed Adobe Air to play this game.
■ Minimum required screen resolution of devices is 480x320 (320x480).
We recommend to fully enjoy this game to play it on tablets.
■ Manual how to play
■ You can play this game on our official website (you need have Flash Player).
Programming: Michal Deák
Design: Michal Deák