- Road maps and satellite images from various sources.
- Online maps and cached maps for offline use. No need to download gigabytes of never used maps.
- Optimized routes for car, bike and pedestrian.
- Simple routes: long-press on the map to generate route.
- GPS satellite & WiFi navigation.
- Map rotates in driving direction.
- Voice-guided turn-by-turn navigation.
- Travel articles and photos.
- Find addresses.
- Find nearest restaurants, hotels, museums, gas stations, etc.
As a new user you will get a free 5 day trial allowing you to try out all available Wisepilot features as much as you like. After the trial you may choose to either use only the free features or to purchase one or more of the available licenses to further enhance your navigation experience. This flexible solution allows you to customize Wisepilot to suit your specific needs.
When using the free features of Wisepilot you will always know where you are, you may search for any destination in the world and see an overview of your route on the world-wide map.
To further enhance Wisepilot the following add-ons are available for purchase in the in-app Shop (and also included during the trial):
* Turn-by-turn navigation, including:
- Voice guidance - Reach your destination with detailed instructions
- Speed limits - See current speed limits on your route and get alerted if you exceed the limit
* Speed cameras - See all speed cameras nearby on the map and get alerted when you approach one while driving
* Live traffic - Plan your trip with up-to-date traffic info to avoid queues, closed roads and other traffic incidents (can be used both with or without navigation)
* Wcities - Find current and upcoming events near your location
Please note that some features are only available in certain countries, check availability in the in-app Shop.
How to move Wisepilot between devices:
Send a message to the Wisepilot support staff including the Wisepilot user ID or IMEI from your old device as well as the IMEI of your new phone and they will help you transfer the account and license.
EFFECTIVE Navigation. Maps are stored on the phone for offline use
FREE updates for both app and maps.
FREE license for OpenStreetMap and 7-DAYS TRIAL for commercial licenses and traffic.
QUICK INSTALLATION GUIDE
* open be-on-road navigation
* on some devices you will be ask to choose the installation folder
* wait until application finishes downloading and installing data
* choose application language and speaker for voice guidance, you can also register your e-mail address if you wish
* in the "Serial numbers" menu click on the "+" button
* enter your purchased serial number/s or alternatively click on one of the trial licenses whose functionality is limited to 7 days (you don't need to activate all of them) or on unlimited license for OpenStreetMaps (free maps)
* after successful activation of serial number, the "Download" will be opened
* choose maps you want to install - you can only install maps that have a serial number activated
* click on the "Refresh" button in the bottom-right corner to start download and installation
* close "Download" menu and start using be-on-road navigation when installation is finished
A fun day of shopping, but forgot where you parked your car?
After the concert, can't find your way back to the bus?
This app navigates you directly to the destination you want. All you need to do is click the 'remember this place' button and you can go ahead carefree. With a one-button-click you will be navigated back to the saved location.
To contact us or make your views heard please use forum.mapfactor.com as Google Play does not allow us to answer your comments or queries.
MapFactor also makes the popular NavigatorFREE for PC, Pocket PC and WinCE.
OpenStreetMap is a collaborative project to create a free editable map of the world. For more information see www.openstreetmap.org
* intuitive voice navigation in different languages
* door to door route planning
* cross-border routing without the need to switch between countries or to a less detailed map
* overview of the upcoming manoeuvre and distance shown on the screen
GPS satellite navigation
* 2D/3D mode allows realistic visual map display
* day/night modes switch colour schemes for day or night time driving
* map rotates in driving direction, or north up
* find nearest points of interest
* full GB postcodes (1.8 million)
* hear audible warnings as you approach speed cameras
* add your own favourite locations and routes
* routing modes for car, pedestrian, truck
* route avoidance - block off certain road from your route
------------ OpenStreetMap data ------------
Bosnia And Herzegovina
Isle Of Man
United Kingdom Postcode - Ordnance Survey
Antigua And Barbuda
British Virgin Islands
Saint Kitts And Nevis
Saint Vincent And The Grenadines
St Pierre And Miquelon
Turks And Caicos Islands
Trinidad And Tobago
United States of America
Wallis And Futuna
Democratic Republic Of Timor Leste
Union Of Myanmar
United Arab Emirates
Federated States Of Micronesia
Northern Mariana Islands
Papua New Guinea
Central African Republic
Democratic Republic Of The Congo
Sao Tome And Principe
United Republic Of Tanzania
+++ Latest version 5.2.0 now available +++
- The software requires additional data (maps, voices etc.) via WLAN after installation!
With NAVIGON you can transform your Android smartphone into a fully functional mobile navigation system with on-board maps, which entails no data transfer or roaming charges for map display, route calculation, etc. Thanks to a faithful adaptation of the menu functions, the app fits in seamlessly with the Android operating concept.
*** Features and range of functions ***
+ Google Street View - destination preview (where available)
+ Lane assistant / Active Lane assistant (requires android 2.2 or higher)
+ Bluetooth support (requires android 2.2 or higher)
+ NAVION Latest Map Guarantee (new customers receive the most up-to-date map when purchasing the app)
+ Local Search
+ Foursquare log-in at destination
+ Glympse: Send your position information to selected users
+ Safety Cameras (permanently installed cameras)
+ Reality View Pro
+ Speed Assistant
+ NAVIGON Reality Scanner
+ NAVIGON MyRoutes
+ Text-to-Speech and precise spoken announcements
+ Different English accents
+ Extended Pedestrian Navigation
+ Destination entry with coordinates
+ 2D and 3D map displays
+ Last Mile - can save automatically your car's position and switches to pedestrian- resp.public transport mode* for walking of the last mile. *Public transport mode is available only when in-app “Urban guidance” has been purchased
+ NAVTEQ map material for 44 countries of Europe
NEW: Enhance your system with in-app packages
+ Urban Guidance – navigate in many European urban areas using public transport**
+ Panorama View 3D
+ NAVIGON FreshMaps XL
+ NAVIGON cockpit
+ The Michelin restaurant and hotel guide
+ The Michelin green guide
+ POI all-in-one (extra POI package)
+ Mobile Alert Live - a new MOBILE danger zone service
+ NAVIGON LPG and Bio-Diesel filling stations
**The service is currently available in more than 55 European metropolitan areas. Urban Guidance is a Live service and therefore requires a data connection.
- Positioning your smartphone correctly in the vehicle is very important to ensure optimal GPS reception and for your own safety! Ensure that this is always positioned outside of the range of the airbags!
- NAVIGON is an on-board solution. This means that all map material, voice announcements and system files are saved on the telephone. Therefore no charges or waiting time for data transfer are incurred.
- The Europe version requires approx. 2GB of free memory. Please ensure you have sufficient available mass-storage space (SD card). The map material must be downloaded after installing the app via wireless Internet on the smartphone. Please ensure a reliable and safe connection is available.
- WQXGA and WQHD (2560x1600/1440 dpi) are not supported
- On first startup a short data connection (ca. 25kB) is required to register your product
Whether in the car, by bike or on foot, NAVIGON hopes you have fun navigating.
kw: navigation navigator directions maps gps sat nav garmin navigon mobilenavigator europe
Smooth and fast – that’s what Navigate 6 is all about. We have perfected our routing engine over the past 20 years to be one of the best in the industry. Proven. Navigate 6 uses the same TomTom maps that are used by car brands for their navigation solutions. Navigate 6 provides lane guidance and speed limits for optimal guidance – which you’d expect from an expensive car navigation system or personal navigation device.
• Smooth, blazingly fast maps. Vector-based, fully scalable and ultra fast.
• Online and offline maps. Enjoy maps with or without internet connection.
• Search with character. A few characters – in any order – and we’ll find your destination.
• Local Search. It’s all about finding accurate and up-to-date destinations.
• Wikipedia on the map. The free encyclopedia.
• Weather on the map. Weather has never been more accessible.
• Doesn’t the world look a whole lot better in 3D? Stunning 3D buildings and photorealistic landmarks make navigation so much better.
• Automotive quality navigation. We deeply care about correct routes, lane information, speed limits and road signs.
• So why would your map always have to look the same? Our map is always just right – bright and clear during the day and incredibly stylish at night.
• Nietzsche was right. All truly great thoughts are conceived while walking.
• There are a 1,000 different ways to get to Rome. We offer you the best alternatives. You choose.
• You can rely on our speed alarms. We automatically warn you when you are speeding.
• Wouldn’t it be nice to know exactly which lane to use? Now you can.
• Road signs in your navigation. Everything that is relevant to you.
• Crystal clear instructions. ‘After 300 yards, turn right onto the A3 towards Basingstoke.’
• Multi-stop routes. Because sometimes going from A to B goes through C.
• FREE 30 days trial. Don’t take our word for it. Check out Navigation in Navigate 6 for yourself.
• The future is here. Follow Me puts a virtual car on your camera image, which you just have to follow.
• Because not everyone is the same. Choose your own Follow Me car.
• Super easy to set-up. Navigate 6 automatically detects where to put the virtual Follow Me car.
• FREE 30 days trial. Don’t take our word for it. Check out Follow Me in Navigate 6 for yourself.
• Speed cameras. Save big on speeding tickets.
• App in the foreground? In the background? We’ll warn you anyway.
• 95% coverage. We’re working on the other 5.
• Timing is everything. Safety and savings, the result.
• FREE 30 days trial. Don’t take our word for it. Check out Speed cameras in Navigate 6 for yourself.
• HD Traffic. Reliable and super accurate traffic that simply works.
• Save up to 18.5% of your time. Proven.
• We do the math. You decide what you want to do.
• FREE 30 days trial. Don’t take our word for it. Check out HD Traffic in Navigate 6 for yourself.
PANORAMIC CAR KIT
• The Panoramic Car Kit was made for Navigate 6. And vice versa.
• Free shipping. Anywhere in the world.
• Available on store.66.com
For more information, please visit www.66.com.
Two apps in one:
Navigation with voice prompts (turn-by-turn) for trial
Worldwide Travel Map (OSM).
skobbler NGx cutting-edge map technology.
Various search functions.
Entirely in German.
Upgrades available to enable offline use.
This is what you get with GPS Navigation & Maps - light.
So - now for the gloss :-)
FULL-FLEDGED NAVIGATION FOR VEHICLES AND PEDESTRIANS
* Gives you full-fledged turn-by-turn navigation. Functionality such as speed warnings, street sign displays, 3D-view (isometric) and much more is of course included. Entirely online or offline (see below).
ONE WORLDWIDE MAP RATHER THAN A WHOLE LOAD OF SMALL MAPS
* With GPS Navigation & Maps you need worry no more about orientation. No need for paper maps. No matter where you are or where the journey takes you, OpenStreetMap is available to you everywhere.
AFTER 14 DAYS YOU MAKE YOUR CHOICE
Try out Navigation for 14 days. Then you have a choice:
1) Either upgrade to the very reasonably-priced full version (available here in the store) to enable not only unlimited use of Navigation, but also to make this and all other functions available offline.
2) Or continue with unlimited online use purely as a map app without Navigation.
* Full-fledged Navigation with voice prompts (turn-by-turn) for 14 days
* Complete interactive OpenStreetMap (unlimited)
* One single map with global coverage
* Ongoing free map updates
* High-performance map technology (NGx)
* Route planner (vehicle, pedestrian)
* Various map styles (e.g. night, outdoor)
* Various search functions
* IdeaLog for feedback to developers
* Convenient favorites lists
* Optional synchronization of favorites using the web portal maps.skobbler.com
So GPS Navigation & Maps (light) is the perfect companion when you are on the move.
Wherever you are. Maps as you need and want them. To do this the app uses the maps of the superb OpenStreetMap (http://openstreetmap.org).
Experience for yourself what more than one million mapping enthusiasts worldwide have made possible with OpenStreetMap and have the skobbler maps quality (http://maps.skobbler.com) at your fingertips at any time.
Use this app to search for points of interests from museums,restaurants,malls and so forth. Save your locations and get voice guided turn by turn and much more to the saved locations. Save locations in different cities that you plan to visit. Locations are saved from map, address and latitude and longitude coordinates.
Are you taking your phone on vacation or trip? Save multiple locations of the places you are planning on visiting during your vacation or trip and get turn by turn voice guide directions when on arrival.
Release notes: There is a known issue on some devices where the app hangs on getting your location. This is an android issue, please restart your device if this happens. If you experience saving issues, please do a clean re-install. Navigation may not work in all countries and territories. Thank you for using Route Navigation, show your appreciation for our hard work by rating 5 stars.
Following are some of the main features
1) Shared addresses using SMS
2) Can work in online or offline (limited) mode
3) Speech guided turn-by-turn instructions
4) Store and access favorite places
5) Find places
6) Offline route calculation (making it very fast)
7) Automatic re-routing after deviation
8) Points of interest
1) Tracking whatever asset your device is connected to
2) Monitor and track other assets/fleet that have tracking units connected
❧❧❧❧❧ Dashboard ❧❧❧❧❧
Shows navigation values such as: Accuracy, Altitude, Speed, Battery, Bearing, Climb, Course, Date, Declination, Distance, ETA, Latitude, Longitude, Max Speed, Min Speed, Actual Speed, True Speed, Sunrise, Sunset, Moonset, Moonrise, Moon Phase, Target, Time, TTG, Turn.
❧❧❧❧❧ Compass ❧❧❧❧❧
Show the orientation of the earth's magnetic field, shows an arbitrary tracking angle and the current target. Also a marine orienteering compass.
❧❧❧❧❧ Tracks ❧❧❧❧❧
Record tracks and view them on map. Export KML files and import into Google Maps, Google Earth and others.
❧❧❧❧❧ Routes ❧❧❧❧❧
Manage routes and view them on map. Import KML files from Google Maps, Google Earth and others. Create turn-by-turn instructions between waypoints.
❧❧❧❧❧ Camera ❧❧❧❧❧
A camera HUD (heads-up display) view to show your waypoints, take pictures and share them.
❧❧❧❧❧ Map ❧❧❧❧❧
A map to show your waypoints. Convert mail addresses of your contacts to waypoint so that they can be used within the app.
Supports Google Maps, MapQuest, OpenStreetMap and others.
❧❧❧❧❧ Waypoints ❧❧❧❧❧
A list of all your waypoints with export and import (KML and GPX format).
❧❧❧❧❧ Satellites ❧❧❧❧❧
A sky view of the current positions that shows satellites in view.
❧❧❧❧❧ Features ❧❧❧❧❧
Supported position formats: UTM, MGRS, OSGB, Degree-Minute-Second, Degree-Minute-Fractions, Decimal, Mils. Supports over 230 datums.
Waypoints, routes and tracks can be exported as KML or GPX files and sent by email or uploaded to Google Docs or DropBox.
Please open the web page below for more info, send me emails for support. I CANNOT HELP IF YOU SIMPLY PLACE A COMMENT HERE.
Purchase the "GPS Essentials Donation Plugin" on Android Market if you want to support development.
The latest beta release is available at http://www.gpsessentials.com for download. Try out the latest features and help us improve GPS Essentials!
If you are on Facebook, come and join GPS Essentials for the latest info: http://www.gpsessentials.com
THIS APP WILL SHOW ADVERTISING. IF YOU DON'T LIKE THIS, PLEASE REFRAIN FROM INSTALLING/UPDATING.
GPS Essentials is not affiliated with any political party nor with any other organization mentioned in the ads, and it has no connection with any economic interests. If you don't like the ads, please contact AdMob.
WHAT ARE THE PERMISSIONS GOOD FOR?
✓ Coarse/Fine location: To access network locations and GPS
✓ Full internet access: To read map tiles, send bug reports
✓ Modify/delete USB storage contents: To write waypoints, tracks and images onto the SD card
✓ Read phone state and identity: To tag pictures with the device ID (can be switched off in settings)
✓ Take pictures and videos: Camera HUD, take pictures
+ No Internet connection required for the use of the program and maps: No additional expenses on roaming or dependency on mobile connection.
+ Access to maps at any time: Maps are downloaded to the internal memory of a device or an SD-card.
+ Maps of 54 countries are available for purchase.
+ Map subscription: Map purchase for a limited period (2 weeks, 4 weeks, 1 year) with prices starting at 0.89 EUR.
+ Free trial period of 30 days.
+ Highly detailed maps.
+ Convenient options for search in the maps.
+ Instant planning of complex routes.
+ Unlimited number of route points.
+ Optimal routes taking into account traffic density.
+ 3D models of key objects, buildings and road interchanges.
+ Extended POI database (petrol stations, shops, cafes, etc.), SPEEDCAM.
+ Lane assistance.
+ Free software and map updates.
+ Android 2-4.x.
FREE ONLINE SERVICES
+ Dynamic POI
AVAILABLE MAPS FOR PURCHASE
Albania, Andorra, Armenia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Brazil, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Georgia, Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Hungary, Italy, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Maldives, Malta, Mexico, Moldova, Monaco, Montenegro, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, San Marino, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Tajikistan, Turkey, Ukraine, Uzbekistan, Vatican.
Dear users, if you have any problems when you buy the program in Google Play, you can buy it at the company's website in the section “How to Buy” - http://www.navitel.ru/en/buy/
CoPilot GPS is the powerful free offline mapping, route planning and local exploring app from the developers of award-winning CoPilot navigation. It's the ideal travel companion app for over 250 Android smartphones and tablets including Sony Xperia Z, Samsung Galaxy SIII, Galaxy Note 2, HTC One and Droid DNA.
PLAN, EXPLORE & NAVIGATE
Find the best way to all the places you need to go without relying on your mobile connection. Detailed street maps of an entire country or region are stored on your Android smartphone or tablet, so you’ll still be able to calculate routes and get driving or walking directions when there’s no mobile network coverage. Millions of useful Points of Interest are built into the app, making it easy to locate nearby restaurants, hotels and more. You can also search for local businesses and attractions using Yelp, Google™ and Wikipedia.
✔ Premium quality 2D street maps stored on-board your Android device for offline use
✔ Millions of Points of Interest (POIs) built in
✔ Powerful route planning with a multi-stop trip optimizer
✔ Alternate Routes: up to 3 ways to your destination
✔ Drag and drop route editing
✔ Driving directions: manually scroll through the turns to your destination
✔ Walking mode: explore unfamiliar cities on foot with confidence
✔ Social sharing: let your friends know where you are with Twitter & Facebook status updates*
✔ Useful local content: discover interesting places and attractions nearby with Yelp, Wikipedia and Google*
✔ 14 days free use of full voice-guided 3D navigation and ActiveTraffic™. After 14 days you can continue to enjoy free and unlimited access to offline maps, POIs and route planning, or upgrade to unlimited turn-by-turn navigation.
IN-APP UPGRADE TO UNLIMITED VOICE-GUIDED NAVIGATION
You can upgrade to full CoPilot turn-by-turn navigation through in-app purchase for unlimited use of: voice guidance, 3D maps, speed limit warnings, safety camera alerts, lane indicator arrows and much much more.
✔ Download any one ONE of the following countries/regions for FREE: US + Canada, UK + Ireland, Balkans, BeNeLux, Russia, Central Eastern Europe, DACH (Germany, Austria, Switzerland), France, Greece, Iberia, Italy, Nordics, Poland, Romania, Turkey, Ukraine, Southern Africa (South Africa, Lesotho, Swaziland, Namibia and Botswana), Australia + New Zealand, Brasil, Middle East (Bahrain, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia and UAE) South East Asia: Brunei, Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, Taiwan and Thailand
✔ Travelling abroad? You can add extra countries and regions through in-app purchase
*SPECIAL OFFER: Get 20% off Europe & USA in-app map upgrades until 21st April: Tap MyCoPilot > Features & Upgrades*
►* ActiveTraffic and social sharing incl/. Yelp, Google and Wikipedia require a mobile data connection
For more information, visit copilotgps.com
Stay Connected with CoPilot
► EMEA: Follow us on Twitter @copilotlive, Like us on Facebook: facebook.com/copilotlive, add us in Google+: +copilot live
► USA & Canada: Follow us on Twitter @copilotlive_us or Like us facebook.com/copilotliveusa, add us in Google+: +copilot live
Why did I make this?
I used to have a shortcut for Navigation, but for some reason it's disappeared. I think it's down to the latest Google Maps update.
Anyway, the source code for this app is open source, check it out at
Don't worry, try my app to start gps navigation quickly and easily!
This app starts "google™ maps™ app" in navigation mode directly.
This application does not use any "Google API", but simply starts "Google™ Maps™ Application" if installed on the device.
Google™ Maps™ & Google™ voice must be installed to work.
If your device has a version of Android lower than the 4.0 you do not need this app.
Tested on: Samsung Galaxy S3, Samsung Galaxy S2, Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini, Samsung Galaxy Note, Samsung Galaxy Note2, Samsung Galaxy S4, Galaxy Mega 6.3, Google Nexus 4, HTC Sensation XL, Optimus L9, Galaxy Nexus, Nexus 7, HTC Desire X, Droid DNA, Xperia SL, Optimus L5, Galaxy S2 Plus
Some of the main features:
• Works online (fast) or offline (no roaming charges when you are abroad)
• Turn-by-turn voice guidance (recorded and synthesized voices)
• Optional lane guidance, street name display, and estimated time of arrival
• Supports intermediate points on your itinerary
• Automatic re-routing whenever you deviate from the route
• Search for places by address, by type (e.g.: restaurant, hotel, gas station, museum), or by geographical coordinates
• Display your position and orientation on the map
• Optionally align the map according to compass or your direction of motion
• Save your most important places as Favorites
• Display POIs (point of interests) around you
• Can display specialized online tile maps
• Can display satellite view (from Bing)
• Can display different overlays like touring/navigation GPX tracks and additional maps with customizable transparency
• Optionally display place names in English, local, or phonetic spelling
Use OpenStreetMap and Wikipedia Data
• High quality information from the best collaborative projects of the world
• Global maps from OpenStreetMap, available per country or region
• Wikipedia POIs, great for sightseeing (not available in free version)
• Free download, directly from the app (download limit 10 map files in free version)
• Always up-to-date maps (updated at least once a month)
• Compact offline vector maps
• Select between complete map data and just road network (Example: All of Japan is 700 MB, or 200 MB for the road network only)
• Also supports online or cached tile maps
• Optional automated day/night view switching
• Optional speed limit display, with reminder if you exceed it
• Optional speed-dependent map zooming
• Share your location so that your friends can find you
Bicycle and Pedestrian Features
• The maps include foot, hiking, and bike paths, great for outdoor activities
• Special routing and display modes for bike and pedestrian
• Optional public transport stops (bus, tram, train) including line names
• Optional trip recording to local GPX file or online service
• Optional speed and altitude display
• Display of contour lines and hill-shading (via additional plugin)
Directly Contribute to OpenStreetMap
• Report map bugs
• Upload GPX tracks to OSM directly from the app
• Add POIs and directly upload them to OSM (or later if offline)
• Optional trip recording also in background mode (while device is in sleep mode)
OsmAnd is open source and actively being developed. Everyone can contribute to the application by reporting bugs, improving translations, or coding new features. The project is in a lively state of continuous improvement by all these forms of developer and user interaction. The project progress also relies on financial contributions to fund the development, coding, and testing of new functionalities. By buying OsmAnd+ you help the application to be even more awesome! It is also possible to fund specific new features, or to make a general donation on osmand.net.
Very approximate map coverage and quality:
• Western Europe: ****
• Eastern Europe: ***
• Russia: ***
• North America: ***
• South America: **
• Asia: **
• Japan & Korea: ***
• Middle East: **
• Africa: **
• Antarctica: *
Most countries around the globe available as map downloads!
From Afghanistan to Zimbabwe, here are just few more examples: Argentina, Australia, Brazil, Canada, China, France, Germany, Israel, Italy, Mexico, Spain, UK, USA.