[Gojūon and KANA test]: Learn the writing of KANA by the display of stroke order and learn the spell of KANA by the audio tests.
[Numeral Expression and test]: Learn the usage and pronunciation of number, date and time.
[JLPT vocabulary / Special glossary and test]: Learn the vocabulary anywhere and anytime by the off-line JLPT vocabulary list, the vocabulary of daily life and the tests.
[Wrong test collection]: Reinforce the learning by practicing more the wrong tests.
- New version of this app excludes the [minnanonihongo] for the copyright issue, please note.
- Please do not low grade this app for the lack of [minnanonihongo], thanks.
- For your learning, please unload the old version of this app. You will enjoy learning the JLPT vocabulary offered by this new version.
- Welcome to download the Android version of this app:
- Welcome to download the IOS version of this app:
- All copyright of the translation of JLPT in this app belongs to the developer of this app. Any form of copying is refused. Any infringement of this app shall be investigated for legal responsibility.
- Thanks http://www.tanos.co.uk/jlpt/ for providing the JLPT vocabulary.
* This is a free application that more functions are developing, any suggestion or comment is accepted by email.
• Commonly-used Japanese phrases & vocabularies
• Authentic pronunciation
• Search by keywords using Japanese and English
• Easy to store and manage your favourite items
• Font size adjustment
• No internet connection required
If you are traveling to Japan, make sure you bring this app with you!
Features: The new interface in this revision, start fast, easy navigation
New features: 1. Entire word search, 2. Content navigation, 3. Advanced Anime Japanese vocabulary, 4 romanization
Right navigation include: daily, traffic, weather, time, money, quarrels, holiday wishes and other sentences
Japanese pole phrases translated.
In accordance with the content navigation and Japanese syllabary chart indexes to enhance sequential memory mode.
This version provides the thesaurus include:
☞ Japanese classic phrase
☞ anime cartoon Japanese conversation very short sentence (800)
- Welcome to download IOS version「Anime Japanese」：
Get the FREE vocabulary app right now!
* 6,000 words with images to illustrate words, phonetic transcriptions and pronunciation recordings by native speakers.
* Vocabulary covers 15 thematic topics divided into 140 subtopics.
* The entire vocabulary has been translated into 51 languages:
✔ English ✔ Afrikaans ✔ Albanian ✔ Arabic ✔ Azerbaijani ✔ Bengali ✔ Bulgarian ✔ Catalan ✔ Chinese (Simplified) ✔ Chinese (Traditional) ✔ Croatian ✔ Czech ✔ Danish ✔ Dutch ✔ Estonian ✔ Filipino ✔ Finnish ✔ French ✔ Georgian ✔ German ✔ Greek ✔ Hebrew ✔ Hindi ✔ Hungarian ✔ Icelandic ✔ Indonesian ✔ Italian ✔ Korean ✔ Latvian ✔ Lithuanian ✔ Macedonian ✔ Malay ✔ Norwegian ✔ Persian ✔ Polish ✔ Portuguese ✔Brazilian Portuguese ✔ Romanian ✔ Russian ✔ Serbian ✔ Slovak ✔ Slovenian ✔ Spanish ✔ Swahili ✔ Swedish ✔ Thai ✔ Turkish ✔ Ukrainian ✔ Urdu ✔ Vietnamese
* Select from 7 fun games to learn in a uniquely entertaining manner.
* Built-in "Spin Categories" feature allows the app to choose a random topic, subtopic and game for you to enhance your learning experience.
* "Review Manager" allows you to review all the words you've learned during each game.
* No internet connection is required to use the app.
* 3 difficulty levels: beginner, intermediate and advanced.
* Choose your preferred tuition language from 51 pre-programmed interface languages: Japanese, English, German, French, Turkish, Russian, Korean, Arabic, Thai, Italian, Spanish, etc.
Learn Japanese app is absolutely FREE!
With funeasylearn.com learning apps, you can learn Japanese for free. Learn more than 6,000 words through image illustration, recorded pronunciation and native translation into 51 languages: Japanese, English, Afrikaans, Albanian, Arabic, Azerbaijani, Bengali, Bulgarian, Catalan, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, Georgian, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Icelandic, Indonesian, Italian, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Macedonian, Malay, Norwegian, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Brazilian Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swahili, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Vietnamese. The app's vocabulary is divided thematically and covers most aspects of the everyday world, from the restaurant to the hotel, the home to the workplace, outer space to the animal kingdom. FunEasyLearn is a valuable learning tool as it has many fun games developed by experts.
FunEasyLearn is perfect for anyone who wants to learn Japanese, English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Russian, etc.
Please support us by leaving a good rating, or share this app with your friends on Facebook, Twitter or Google+ if you like it.
If you have any issues regarding this app, please feel free to let us know at
- Support for hiragana and katakana.
- Examples using both hiragana and katakana.
- Check the stroke order for writing both hiragana and katakana.
- Listen to the pronunciation by a Japanese native speaker.
- Available in 14 languages.
How does "Learn Speak Japanese" work?
1. We read a phrase to you. (Listen to it as often as you like)
2. Repeat the sentence and record yourself
3. Compare your pronunciation and show the level
Repeat this process to perfect your Japanese. Improve your fluency, train your pronunciation and learn some great phrases and vocabularies.
Learn anytime, anywhere – without network connectivity. It's so easy and fun .
Phần mềm bao gồm từ vựng 50 bài của sách みんなの日本語.
Các chức năng chính:
- Danh sách tiếng nhật, kanji, tiếng việt 50 bài trong sách みんなの日本語 I II
- Học từ vựng có kèm âm thanh
- Học ngữ pháp 50 bài みんなの日本語 I II
- Học kaiwa 50 bài みんなの日本語 I II
- Tìm kiếm từ vựng (Hiragana, Kanji, Tiếng việt) 50 bài みんなの日本語 I II
Từ khoá tìm kiếm: Minna no nihongo, みんなの日本語, tiếng Nhật, học tiếng nhật, nhật việt, tu vung tieng nhat, tieng nhat cho moi nguoi
You can learn vocabulary, Kanji, postpositional particles, grammar, and daily conversation while you answer the quiz questions.
Each quiz consists of 20 questions - just the right volume for a handy study-tool - and you can take it anytime anywhere!
If you have something to ask, you can share the quiz on Twitter or Facebook!
Have fun and get better with Japanese:-)
"Japanese Quiz" offers three different levels and can be used as a study tool for JLPT tests:
Level 1: Beginners - JLPT N4/N5 level
Level 2: Intermediate - JLPT N2/N3 level
Level 3: Advanced - JLPT N1 level
* Japanese Quiz can only be used online.
✓ Every Japanese word is pronounced clearly in high quality audio from a native speaker.
✓ All audio is downloaded to your device, and is available offline or in airplane mode.
✓ Master your accent with the Speech Studio. Simply record yourself saying a phrase and then hear your voice next to the teacher’s. Then try again. You’ll be AMAZED how quickly your foreign accent melts away.
✓ Nemo is not built around lessons at all. It is meant to be picked up throughout the day, whenever you have a few minutes to spare.
✓ NO PRIOR KNOWLEDGE of Japanese is required.
Nemo targets the words and phrases most often used in conversation. For beginners, we’ve prepared “If You Only Learn 10 Things”, “If You Only Learn 50 Things”, and “If You Only Learn 100 Things” lists for a fast introduction to the essentials. Intermediate learners can progress to a course of the highest frequency words needed for travel and business and begin to have conversations in Japanese in a month. Advanced students will benefit most from the Speech Studio technology to correct their foreign accent.
With Nemo, you can customize flashcards to exercise the language skill you want to improve. When beginning a new topic, setup flashcards to practice translation of Japanese to English so you can build familiarity with new words. Next, switch to translate English to Japanese to train your recall and ability to speak. To complete mastery, switch to cards that specialize in fine-tuning your listening and perfecting your pronunciation.
Any card can be marked as a favorite, allowing you to make your own custom deck of cards to focus on the words of the day. Turn on Review Mode to recap what you practiced earlier in the day to boost your memory retention.
Dive into what you want to learn at any time. The phrasebook offers quick access to the vocabulary in the app through a Japanese-English dictionary interface. Nemo also functions as a translator. Simply find the words you need in the search interface and play its audio through the device speaker.
◆ Get off the beaten path or find comfort with traveler phrases.
◆ Build your proficiency with numbers and the most important verbs and sentence building blocks.
Japanese is the primary language spoken in Japan and cities such as Tokyo, Osaka, Kyoto and Fukuoka. It is normally written in Kanji and Kana characters. In this app, you can display Japanese words in either Japanese characters, Roman script, or both.
Use your new skills to make friends, impress old friends, bring smiles to children, get out of jams, experience new things, talk confidently, and make your travel and cultural experience more rich and fulfilling.
Download this free app now!
LazyMan has three study mode:Read,Listen,Speak.
Read: Show a word and play the sound of the word.
Listen:Play sound, you need to pick up the correct word to match the sound.
Speak: Show a word and you need to pick up correct sound to match the word.
Every time you pick up a option may result in a counter to be increased, like correct 1,2,3..wrong 1,2,3... if the counter of a word meet the minimum requirement to take a test,the word may appear in "Rememberance Test", take a test to take it into your rememberance.
After you finish a Rememberance test, LazyMan will remark and tell you:
1. Total time you need to take the word into your rememberance.
2. Progress of remembering all the words of Hirakana&Katakana.
3. How many words you've remembered.
Finally,please give us a review, if you like the app.
In each lesson, you can learn a useful expression through an audio drama. By the time you reach the end of the series, you will have mastered 50 handy expressions!
5 Benefits of Using "NHK Japanese Lessons" App:
+ The lessons are concise and easy to understand so even kids can learn without getting bored.
+ Audio drama is all spoken by Native Japanese. When you learn how to speak a new language, it's important to listen to the pronunciation of native speakers and practice by imitating the way they speak.
+ Lessons are all supervised by Japanese teaching specialist.
+ By using app you can learn Japanese whenever you like. Choose a lesson you want from the lesson list.
+ You can download lessons onto your smart phone and listen to them on your way to work or school.
本軟體適用機型為Android 2.3 (含) 以上，解析度為480*800(含) 以上的機型
平板：Nexus 7、Acer A500、Asus 變形金剛
手機：Samsung note1(GT-N7000)、hTC desire、hTC one sv、hTC butterfly S、hTC new one、Sony Ericsson Xperia S(LT26i) Sony Ericsson Xperia XL (C6502)
✔ Password protected note/checklist
✔ Widgets/shortcuts - pin Post-it like notes/folders to your home screen
✔ Widget customization (solid/transparent/translucent color, different size)
✔ Convert note to checklist (lines -> check items)
✔ Attach pictures from camera and gallery
✔ Search and sort
✔ Color title
✔ Readonly mode
✔ Lock screen widget (4x4)
✔ Upload to popular cloud storages
✔ Auto/manual export to SD card
✔ Import .txt from SD card
✔ Archive deleted items
✔ Add to Calendar
✔ Pin to status bar (sticky reminder)
✔ Folders to group notes/checklists
✔ Send data to Google Cloud Print (experimental, download Simple Notepad Cloud Print Addon to enable it)
✔ Web clipping (requires Simple Notepad Webclip Addon)
✔ Custom Fonts (copy .ttf files in $sdcard/simplenotepad/fonts)
✔ Local clipboard to insert frequently used texts and timestamp
✔ Customizable font and background
✔ Clickable links (url, email, phone, and map) in readonly mode
✔ Character/Word count
✔ Voice input
If you have troubles/questions, please mail me instead of using the review comment. FAQ is available in the settings.
Moving app to the SD card disables widgets. Android does not support widgets from SD card. Moving hides shortcut icons too on reboot.
Export/Import are not Backup/Restore. When you export a note/checklist, its text content is saved as .txt file 'without' meta data like color, priority, folder, etc.
Chinese (simplified) - Cye3s
Chinese (traditional) - Ensign Lau
Croatian - Cvita
Czech - rizla, Zbynek Krivka, and DuckDaffy
French - Yozil, anonymous user
German - Reiner Südding, Andre Ramnitz, Frank, HB9KNS, Michael and anonymous users.
Italian - Giovanni Aneloni, Emanuele Brown
Japanese - anonymous user
Korean - 허선영, 김희재, 정성엽, Hoyeon Cho
Polish - Karol Bieńkowski, Argail
Romanian - Cristian Savin
Russian - Oleg Avilov, anonymous user
Spanish - Yamil
Swedish - Mattias
(in case your name is missing, please let me know)
- Auto-uploads notes/checklists to your Dropbox account (Apps/simplenotepad) when you end editing.
- Syncs (pull) notes/checklists with Dropbox(Apps/simplenotepad) - in note/checklist, menu > More > Sync with Dropbox
- Imports text files as notes/checklists from Dropbox (Apps/simplenotepad) - menu > Settings/Toos > Tools > Import from Dropbox
[IMPORTANT] This add-on is not intended to sync data across multiple devices and doesn't keep the revision information. Upload always overwrites Dropbox data and sync always overwrites local data. File encoding must be UTF-8.
How to setup:
[RECOMMENDED if you have the official Dropbox app installed and logged-in]
1. Install the add-on.
2. Open Simple Notepad and go to menu -> Settings/Tools -> Tools -> Import from Dropbox. You will be asked to give permission (1st screenshot). Just hit "Allow". You may have to repeat this step till Dropbox stops asking for the permission.
[if you DON'T have the official Dropbox app installed]
1. Install the add-on.
2. Open Simple Notepad and go to menu -> Settings/Tools -> Tools -> Import from Dropbox. Log in to your Dropbox account when the browser opens (2nd screenshot).
3. When you're asked to give permission (3rd screenshot), hit "Allow". Nothing happens, just dismiss the browser. You may have to repeat this step till Dropbox stops asking for the permission.
To test if the add-on is working or not, try this:
1. Open an existing note/checklist.
2. Exit the note/checklist.
3. Go to menu -> Settings/Tools -> Tools -> Import from Dropbox. You should see the note you just edited in the list. If you don't see it, try again (there might be some upload lag).
This is an addon for Simple Notepad (v1.4.6+). You can print notes and checklists using Google Cloud Print. Installing this application enables "Cloud Print" in the context menu of Simple Notepad.
This addon is still experimental beta and provides minimal functionalities. Try Cloud Print on your desktop machine first to make sure everything is working before you use this addon.
Google Cloud Print beta:
*Cloud Print page opens in the landscape mode.
This addon works with the default browser* and lets you take a screenshot of the current web page. The screenshot will be attached to a new note with the title and the URL of the page.
1. Share a web page with Simple Notepad. The addon starts loading the page.
2. Pressing OK (disabled while loading) takes a screenshot of the page and attaches it to a new note.
The addon stores screenshots in the standard picture directory (ex. /mnt/sdcard/Pictures)
*browser must support sharing. tested with the HTC Evo stock browser and Opera Mini. might not work with your browser.
*stock gallery app cannot handle large images properly. try 3rd party gallery apps.
Excel and raw XML versions are also available here: http://goo.gl/rRPQX
Top ten most popular languages of Simple Notepad (as of 2014/04/11):
01. English (United States) 49.30%
02. Japanese (Japan) 18.19%
03. English (United Kingdom) 9.19%
04. Chinese (Taiwan) 3.72%
05. Korean (South Korea) 2.83%
06. English (Canada) 2.02%
07. English (Australia) 1.74%
08. German (Germany) 1.30%
09. French (France) 0.86%
10. Russian (Russia) 0.82%
Step by step instruction:
1. Start the application.
2. Click "Translate". This opens words/phrases that need translating in a list.
3. Select the language that you can help. If your language is not in the list, it's not supported by the default system image. Please do not waste your time.
4. Tap on a word/phrase to open the editor.
5. Enter your translation in "YOUR TRANSLATION".
6. Click "Save" (back button doesn't save)
7. Repeat 4 - 6 and when you're done fully or partially, open the menu and click "Send to Dev.".
8. Selecting a mail application attaches your translation to a new mail message.
How date format works:
E: day of week, like Wednesday
MMM: month of year, like Aug
MM: month of year, like 08
dd: day of month, like 12
K: hour in AM/PM (0-11)
a: am/pm marker
HH: hour in day (0-23)
mm: minute in hour
ss: second in minute
E MMM dd HH:mm:ss yyyy --> Fri Sep 30 17:04:23 2011
yyyy/MM/dd aK:mm:ss --> 2011/09/30 AM11:30:12
yyyy年MM月dd日 (E) HH:mm:ss --> 2011年09月30日 (金) 18:04:02
Please do not modify %1$s, %2$s, %1$d and similar combos. They are replaced with actual values at runtime.
If you have any question, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org. Looking forward to hearing from awesome translators!!