* Notice *
If you cannot find widget of Color Note notepad notes, please read below FAQ.
* Features for Color Note notepad notes *
-Organize notes by color
-Sticky note Widget
-Checklist notes for To do list & Shopping list
-Checklist notes to get things done (GTD)
-Organize your schedule by note in calendar
-Password Lock note : Protect your notes by passcode
-Secured backup notes to sd storage
-Supports online back up and sync. You can sync notes between phone and tablet.
-Reminder notes on status bar
-Notepad supports ColorDict Add-On
-Powerful Reminder : Time Alarm, All day, Repetition.(lunar calendar)
-Quick memo / notes
-Wiki note link : [[Title]]
-Share notes via SMS, email, twitter
-Use color to categorize notes
* Online backup and sync cloud service for Color Note notepad notes *
-Notes will be encrypted before uploading notes using the AES standard, which is the same encryption standard used by banks to secure customer data.
-It does not send any of your notes to server without your signing up.
-Sign-in with Google or Facebook.
* Permissions for notepad notes *
-Internet Access : For online backup & sync notes
-Modify/delete SD card contents : For backup notes to sdcard
-Prevent phone from sleeping, control vibrator, automatically start at boot : For reminder notes
* FAQ for Color Note notepad notes *
Q : How do you put a sticky note widget on the home screen?
A : Goto home screen and long press empty space and choose widget, Color Note will be there for sticking on page.
Q : How come the widget and the alarm and remider notes functions don't work?
A : If the app is installed on the SD card, your widget, reminder and etc. will not work properly because Android doesn't support them! If you have already moved app to SD card, but you want those features, you have to move it back to device and reboot your phone.
Settings - Applications - Manage Applications - Color Note - Move to Device
Q : Where is backed up notes data at sdcard?
A : /data/colornote on sdcard
Q: I forgot my master password, how can I change it?
A: Menu -> Settings -> Master Password -> Menu Button-> Clear Password. You will lose current locked notes when you clear password!
Q: How can I create to do list note?
A: New - Select checklist note - Put items - Save. Tap an item to striketrough.
When you're finished using the notepad, an automatic save command preserves your individual note.
Keywords : ColorNote Notepad,note, notebook, notepad, notes, Shopping List, Todo list, Todo, To do List, To do, 2do, To-do, Shopping, list maker, Calendar, Task, Memo, text editor, Sticky Note, Post It, notes, notepad, memo pad, memo widget, sticky, editor, getting things done, GTD, journal, awesome, supports colordict
Choose any color you want to write notes, also you do have a chance to share notes with friends or relatives.
If you like to leave a lot of articles and do not know where is the one you want? Your new notebook will find it easily
Notepad is fine for students in writing crib sheets.
- Search notes, drawings
- Automatically save notes
- Save images into SD in notepad folder
- Painting the choice of color and brush size
- The intensity of the brush saturation and color transparency
- Undo in painting
- Edit the name of the picture, or note
- Eraser is used to remove areas of color from the active layer or selection of this layer, leaving behind transparency.
- Supports plotting boards for sketching, like a graffiti in touch with choice of color, thickness, intensity
- The "Add Bookmark" will help you to put Desktop shortcut of your note or drawing as a reminder.
- Share notes Icq, Gmail, Bluetooth, Skype, Facebook, Vkontakte, Flickr, Twitter
- Drawing, Color picker
- Photo notes drawing
- Photo Editor
- Photo notes text
- Voice note
- Shopping list
- Gallery notes
- Background color
- Backup/import/export to SD card
Automatic backup schedule daily / weekly /
- Video Notes
- Password Protection
Are you a creative person? You need to not only record your ideas but also do sketches as a picture, then this new notepad is for you!
With this feature, you can quickly and easily create notes as sketches, drawings, or make a note in the form of handwriting.
Bright palette and vibrant colors will help you to express all your feelings in the time of the drawing.
An excellent option for the manuscript is a device Samsung Galaxy Note with its pen, you can create a masterpiece.
Fast, easy, beautiful and accessible at any time. This is what you need
Features of the app for Android:
• Create text, voice and audio notes
• Work and shopping list
• Photo and video notes
• A variety of text and background colors
• Possibility to create your own folders
• Basket for unnecessary files
• Date Reminders
• Sort and search all your notes
• Password protection
• Widget 1x1, 4x1.
• Export / Import notes
• Counting the number of characters in the text
• Automatic data backup to SD / Dropbox
• Synchronize all devices via Dropbox (2 GB free disk space)
• Select the background color and text color
• Quick view larger image
• Share with Friends
• Easy to write text
• Stick notes to status bar
• Create your own shortcuts to the home screen
• Include links to records.
• New widgets 6 pieces 1x1 photo, note, purchase, record, video, picture.
• Sticker for reminder notes.
• Sticker icon sticker.
In the following versions:
• To-do List & Task List.
• Sets the time format 12/24 hours.
• Selection of melodies for the reminder.
• Colorful themes, skins.
• Search online for flights, hotels.
• Send to friends and acquaintances via messenger,
text notes, shopping list, sms-messages.
• Sharing your shopping list and text notes,
possibility to organize collaborative editing
• Synchronization with services: Google Drive, Yandex disc.
• Automatic GPS locating new records
• New widgets 1x1, 2x1, 2x2, 2x3, 2x4, 3x1, 3x2, 3x3, 3x4, 4x1, 4x2, 4x3, 4x4.
WHO USES HANDRITE NOTE?
People who have a need to capture thoughts and ideas quickly, clearly and accurately.
HOW HANDRITE NOTE WORKS
Write in the spacious "zoomed area" and watch your words appear in the body of your page. Handrite note does not try to “recognize” your handwriting. Instead, it simply captures your strokes exactly as you drew them. This avoids the tedious task of having to “train” the app to read your handwriting as well as the interpretation errors that still occur. It also means that you can sketch symbols, numbers, pictures, mathematical equations, etc in your notes.
Support us, buy Handrite note PRO
* Unlimited notebooks
* export your note as PDF
* Continuous writing, so you can write as fast as with pen and paper.
* More paper style options for your note page.
Copy & Paste text and pictures (even from other apps)
Freely edit and format your handwritten page with spaces, carriage returns and backspace delete of entries
Organize notes by notebook, date, label and title
Desktop widget for instant access and for use as sticky note
Instantly switch between handwriting and the software keyboard whenever necessary
Make your notes and memos beautiful with professionally designed paper styles
Customizable pen styles, including a unique variable thickness line setting, makes your writing look as beautiful as from a fine fountain pen
Insert images in the body of your note page
Reliable auto-save so you never lose your note
Help us translate
We'd appreciate if you would like to translate Handrite Note into your language. Here is the translating project you can start with: http://crowdin.net/project/handrite
notes, notepad, notebook, note, journal, diary, PDF, tab, tablet, memo, post it, sticky, write, editor, pad
* Hands-free speech recognition at the press of a single button.
* Searchable. Notes are indexed for fast searching.
* Password protection option for notes.
* Share notes with SMS, email, Twitter, and any other app that accepts plain text.
* Quickly add notes. If you have a slide out keyboard, just slide it out and start typing.
* Accepts plain text from other apps that share.
* Password locked notes are encrypted beyond the first 20 characters. This allows you to be able to identify and search for the note, while at the same time have the rest of it encrypted with the AES encryption standard. This is the same encryption standard used by the US government and banks.
* Star notes with star filtering.
* Color-code notes and filter your list by color.
* Organize notes by category.
* Deleted notes are moved to the trash so you have a chance to restore them.
* SD Card Backup and Restore. Lets you make a backup of all your notes and stores them encrypted on your SD card.
* Continue button after creating your voice note, so you can add additional speech text if needed.
* Time to Breathe option - lets you choose how long to wait before stopping speech input.
* Full Screen and popup screen text editors.
* Quotation marks. You can now say Quotation Mark and it will place one in your note.
* Carriage Return. You can say Carriage Return to simulate pressing the Enter key.
* Category Sharing. You can share/export an entire category of notes.
* Light and Dark Themes.
* Text editor. This is the classic note pad functionality. ListNote works well as a scratchpad, memopad, or note book - much like the classic android apps colornote, ak notepad, and note everything, but with more speech-to-text functionality.
* Quick and easy note taking with speech to text. Your voice is "recorded" as text. Does not function as an actual voice recorder though.
* You can create a to do list, also refered to as a ToDo list, or 2do list. Similar to list maker apps such as anydo (any.do) or mobislenotes, but with voice recognition as a more integral part.
* Task list. Like other free notepad apps such as wunderlist, astrid, or gtd, but with speech recognition playing a more prominent role.
* Shopping list. Great when you want to quickly write down something you'll need at the grocery store.
* Notebook organized with color tabs. You can make a color note tab by long-pressing a note and selecting "Change Tab Color".
* Simple notetaking. Many people prefer a notepad app that doesn't require you to make an account and upload all your notes to a server like Evernote or Springpad. There is no account necessary with ListNote. All your notes are stored on your own device.
* Dictation software. You can transcribe your thoughts quickly and easily. You can then edit the result like you would with any text pad or scratch pad. When you're editing the notes with the textpad, you can insert speech anywhere in the text, and even undo the last speech input if it didn't turn out right.
* Memo pad. Works great as a memo app, much like others such as inkpad, mobisle, and catch, but with a different feature set.
* Secure notes. You can create safe notes that are private. These private notes are locked with password protection. When you lock a note it's an easy way to encrypt text from prying eyes.
* Google voice search is required for speech to text functionality to work. Most devices come with it pre-installed. If you don't want to use the speech recognition functions, the app is still fully functional without it.
- Quick notes
- Graphical drawing
- Edit photos
- Photo notes
- Video notes
- Voice notes
- Shopping List
- Sort notes
- Search notes
- Choosing the background color and text
- Create folders
- Password protection
- Delete notes (put in a bin)
- Share notes
- Synchronize all devices via Dropbox
- Automatic backup to SD card / Dropbox
Have you tried Evernote, Remember the Milk, Wunderlist and other notes or to-do apps for your phone but think there’s just too much going on getting in the way of the actual note-taking? Tags, due-dates, categories, projects, font-styling, notes on the notes, and what-not. Note-taking shouldn’t be work, it should be a simple unloading of your brain to save for later.
With MobisleNotes, we’re going back to basics. It’s the actual digital equivalent of your trusty old notepad. Just write down whatever is on your mind. Done with it? Just check it off. Simple as that. Notes and checklists.
Well, ok. There’s a liiitle bit more:
☞ CHECKLIST/PLAIN TEXT SWITCHING
Writing down ideas, or making a to-do list? Doesn’t matter. Just write, and switch whenever you feel like it.
☞ FOLDERS, REMINDERS AND PASSWORDS
What you need to stay organized and keep your notes safe.
☞ GLOBAL SEARCH
Where did I put that cake recipe? Never fear, global search is here!
☞ NOTE COLLABORATION
Co-work on notes with your friends or better half. Make plans together, share a shopping list or write a novel together.
☞ BACKED UP AND SYNCED ACROSS ALL YOUR DEVICES
iPhone, iPad, Macs or PCs, edit your notes wherever you want and your notes stay synced and backed up.
☞ SHARE NOTES PRIVATELY OR PUBLICLY
Share notes with anyone using a simple URL, keeping them updated as you edit them.
Keywords : Notebook, NotePad, Notes, Shopping List, ToDo List, 2do, Colornote, Evernote, Task, Memo, Sticky Note, Post It, notes, notepad, evernote, gtd, wunderlist, 记事本, 메모장, catch, springpad, Mobisle notes, блокнот, any.do, anydo,
A product by Mobisleapps AB (http://mobisleapps.com)
Just launch the notepad application and start typing. Swipe left and right to change pages.
Native Android copy & paste functionality is perfectly supported.
Your ideas or questions are welcome at the Notepad Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/simplenotepad
* Simple interface for easy note-taking
* Auto-saving functionality so you don't lose your important notes
* Notes sorted by most recently updated
* Share via Email or other supported applications
* No syncing capabilities yet!
Tags: notepad, notes app, notes, honeycomb tablet, tablet notes, notebook, tab notes, quick notes
- Prioritize Notes
- Color-code Notes
- Autosave option
- Dictation (if your device supports it)
- Easy to Use Screens
- Search Capability
- Import / Export to SD Card
Please send us feedback at email@example.com
*** If you like Ultimate Notepad, get the Pro version without Ads ***
- A Simple Note-Taking App for Android, Plus More Tiny Utilities Than You’ll Know What to Do With - Lifehacker
- Classic Notes + App Box for Android: Like a Better iPhone Notes App for Your Android Phone - App of the Day @ Gizmodo
- Classic Notes Lite is an app that does just about everything, and walks your dog - DroidDog
- Classic Notes is the most functional, usable, versatile app I've ever come across - AndroidGuys
- Manages to provide a minimalistic interface that doesn’t sacrifice quality - App of the Day @ Phandroid
- Simple Yet Rich In Features - Talkandroid
Classic Notes notepad with App Box is built upon the same principles as Extensive Notes but with a more minimal approach.
* Export notes as text to SD
* Import / Export CSV as todo, checklist, shopping list
* Share notes through facebook, twitter, more.
* Create backups
* Google translate
* Send to Google Docs, Dropbox, pastebin
* Text to Speech audio playback
* Add to Google Calendar - Set reminders and events
* Add notes to status bar
* Create Home Screen shortcuts
* New Note shortcut for notepad
* New Note Statusbar entry for notepad
* Modify timestamp
* Easily display create & modification more
* Wallpapers - colors, patterns, palettes
* Images - via camera or gallery
* Video - Record video
* Paint notes - fingerpaint / sketch notes
* Private notes - Lock notes with a password
* Audio notes / voice notes - Record audio of lectures, meetings
* File attachments e.g PDF, MS Word, Excel, MP3, PowerPoint, etc
* Geotag + Address look up support - Tag locations
* In note content search
* Todo / checklist support
* Prioritize notes, todos, and tasks based on urgency of low, medium, high w/ color
* Todo, checklist, shopping list
* Easily sort notes, todo, and tasks based on a number of common themes such as last modified, alphabetical, pending reminders, priority
* Attach to-do's / checklists
* Tagging support
* Reminders / Alarms
* Word etymology
* Example word usage
* Music Related references
* Postal Code Lookup for notepad
* Question and Answer for notepad
* Spelling Suggestions for notepad
* Album Art for notepad
* Artist Information
* Artist Image
* Artists Similar to
* Track Information
* QR Code notes
* Sales tax / VAT calculator
* Discount calculator
* Tip calculator
* Image caption support
* Unit conversions
* Bandwidth/Data Type
* Circular Measure
* Flow Rate
* Fuel Consumption
* Liquid Volume
* Planetary Age
* Planetary Weight
* Standard calculator
* Mortgage Calculator amortization table monthly payment, interest paid, total interest, principal paid, and balance
* Word of the day
* Rhyming words
* Wikipedia search
* Film/Cinema extras
* Actor/actress lookup
* Film lookup
* Stock quotes
- Fitness related calculators
* Basal Metabolic Rate (BMR)
* Body Fat
* Body Mass Index (BMI)
* Daily Caloric Intake
* Max Heart Rate
* One Rep Max (1RM)
* Target Heart Rate
* Waist To Hip Ratio
* Water Intake
* Ohm's law, resistance, voltage, current
* Random password generator
* import csv into note
* System monitor in extras
- Battery level percentage, status, health
- SD card total size, available space
- Memory usage - total and available memory
- Processor/CPU information
- Network information ip address, wifi & mobile state
- GPS status
* URL Shortener
* Bulleted lists
* Random number generator
* Days until countdown
* Decimal to roman numeral
* Wavelength to RGB
* WHOIS lookup
* Folder support
* Rotten Tomatoes
* Random Quote
* Import via Outlook
* Airport codes
* Area codes
* Countdown Timer
* Bi-gram phrases
* Comments & sub-notes
* Flashlight / torch
* Base64 encode/decode, unique word, lexical density, word lengths
* Compare text
Now it supports widgets! (To use widget properly, the app will need to be install on the phone instead of sd-card)
- 3 types of note taking: text, checklist or drawing
- Text sharing
- Image sharing and exporting
- Backup data
- Support Android 3.0 Honeycomb tablets
- Please press "menu" to see if there are extra options
- Press and hold the item to delete individual item
- Export image will be saved in "quicknote" folder on storage
- To restore backups to new device, you will need to copy backup files from folder "/quicknote" in your internal storage to new phone's internal storage "/quicknote" folder.
So far there is only one side (but this is almost infinitely long) on which the notes can be saved.
* New function * With the two new buttons now, the text size can be optimally adjusted to the device.
This app (without advertising) can be downloaded here:
More from developer
How To Use (available in the app too):
Choose "YouTube Overlay" and set it as the default action when you are asked to choose an application to open a YouTube link. You can try the sample YouTube link in the app to see how it works before you really set this app as default.
- Gesture support. See details below.
- Comment/vote on reddit mobile (or www.reddit.com w/ default browser or reddit-aware app)
- Share your favorite comics with friends
- Save your favorite comics in SD card
- next page: swipe left
- previous page: swipe right
- open list: L
- open in browser: counter-clockwise O
- more comics: M
- share: S
keywords: rage comics, reddit, f7u12, fffffffuuuuuuuuuuuu, meme
- Auto-uploads notes/checklists to your Dropbox account (Apps/simplenotepad) when you end editing.
- Syncs (pull) notes/checklists with Dropbox(Apps/simplenotepad) - in note/checklist, menu > More > Sync with Dropbox
- Imports text files as notes/checklists from Dropbox (Apps/simplenotepad) - menu > Settings/Toos > Tools > Import from Dropbox
[IMPORTANT] This addon doesn't maintain the revision information. Upload always overwrites Dropbox data and sync always overwrites local data. File encoding must be UTF-8.
How to setup:
[RECOMMENDED if you have the official Dropbox app installed and logged-in]
1. Install the add-on.
2. Open Simple Notepad and go to menu -> Settings/Tools -> Tools -> Import from Dropbox. You will be asked to give permission (1st screenshot). Just hit "Allow". You may have to repeat this step till Dropbox stops asking for the permission.
[if you DON'T have the official Dropbox app installed]
1. Install the add-on.
2. Open Simple Notepad and go to menu -> Settings/Tools -> Tools -> Import from Dropbox. Log in to your Dropbox account when the browser opens (2nd screenshot).
3. When you're asked to give permission (3rd screenshot), hit "Allow". Nothing happens, just dismiss the browser. You may have to repeat this step till Dropbox stops asking for the permission.
To test if the add-on is working or not, try this:
1. Open an existing note/checklist.
2. Exit the note/checklist.
3. Go to menu -> Settings/Tools -> Tools -> Import from Dropbox. You should see the note you just edited in the list. If you don't see it, try again (there might be some upload lag).
-Kana Kanji Conversion
-WWWJDIC Word Search.
This addon is still experimental beta and provides minimal functionalities. Try Cloud Print on your desktop machine first to make sure everything is working before you use this addon.
Google Cloud Print beta:
*Cloud Print page opens in the landscape mode.
This addon works with the default browser* and lets you take a screenshot of the current web page. The screenshot will be attached to a new note with the title and the URL of the page.
1. Share a web page with Simple Notepad. The addon starts loading the page.
2. Pressing OK (disabled while loading) takes a screenshot of the page and attaches it to a new note.
The addon stores screenshots in the standard picture directory (ex. /mnt/sdcard/Pictures)
*browser must support sharing. tested with the HTC Evo stock browser and Opera Mini. might not work with your browser.
*stock gallery app cannot handle large images properly. try 3rd party gallery apps.
>>>>> Excel and raw XML versions are also available here: http://goo.gl/rRPQX <<<<<
Top ten most popular languages of Simple Notepad (as of 10/11/2012):
1. English (United States) 47.02 %
2. Japanese (Japan) 20.62 %
3. English (United Kingdom) 8.61 %
4. Korean (South Korea) 7.22 %
5. English (Australia) 1.66 %
6. English (Canada) 1.55 %
7. Chinese (Taiwan) 1.37 %
8. German (Germany) 1.32 %
9. English (India) 0.82 %
10. Others 9.80 %
Chinese (Traditional) 97.7%
Step by step instruction:
1. Start the application.
2. Click "Translate". This opens words/phrases that need translating in a list.
3. Select the language that you can help. If your language is not in the list, it's not supported by the default system image. Please do not waste your time.
4. Tap on a word/phrase to open the editor.
5. Enter your translation in "YOUR TRANSLATION".
6. Click "Save" (back button doesn't save)
7. Repeat 4 - 6 and when you're done fully or partially, open the menu and click "Send to Dev.".
8. Selecting a mail application attaches your translation to a new mail message.
How date format works:
E: day of week, like Wednesday
MMM: month of year, like Aug
MM: month of year, like 08
dd: day of month, like 12
K: hour in AM/PM (0-11)
a: am/pm marker
HH: hour in day (0-23)
mm: minute in hour
ss: second in minute
E MMM dd HH:mm:ss yyyy --> Fri Sep 30 17:04:23 2011
yyyy/MM/dd aK:mm:ss --> 2011/09/30 AM11:30:12
yyyy年MM月dd日 (E) HH:mm:ss --> 2011年09月30日 (金) 18:04:02
Please do not modify %1$s, %2$s, %1$d and similar combos. They are replaced with actual values at runtime.
If you have any question, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org. Looking forward to hearing from awesome translators!!