- Pay bills
- Transfer funds
- Check balances and account history
- Send and view secure messages
- Share same user name, password, and entitlements with online banking
Quickly sign in using a 4-digit passcode to view your account balances and review transactions. Deposit checks even though you are miles from the nearest branch. Easily transfer funds, pay your credit card or loans, find ATMs and branches, view and track rates, and calculate a loan payment.
• Great look, feel and navigation. Easier to find information on your accounts and transactions.
• Passcode. Use a four digit code to see your balances quicker.
• Member to member transfers for paying friends when you're on the move.
• Bill Pay for making payments on the go.
• Deposit checks using your camera.
• View scheduled transactions, including pending deposits, upcoming transfers, and bill payments.
• Make payments directly to Navy Federal consumer loans, mortgages and credit cards.
• Send money to external bank accounts.
• Apply for new credit cards.
• View credit card reward points and redeem cashRewards
• Order new or replacement Visa® Check Cards and activate them.
• Branch and ATM locator.
• View rates.
• Safe and Secure, 24 hours a day.
★ To sign in to mobile banking, use your Navy Federal Access Number and password. If you are not set up for Navy Federal Online Account Access, apply online or call us at 1-888-842-6328 or 1-703-255-8837.
As always, if you have any issues with our app, you can call us at 1-888-842-6328 or 1-703-255-8837, or reach us via Twitter at @NavyFederalHelp.
Federally insured by NCUA. Message and data rates may apply.
Since we get asked about this a lot, here is a list of the permissions that our app requires and the reason we ask for them:
• Device & app history- Used so we can tell you when your sign in is about to time out.
• Contacts- Used to look up other members to send money to. Your contact information is never stored on our servers.
• Location- Used to find Navy Federal branches and free ATMs close to you
• Phone- Allows you to tap a phone number to call us if you need additional service.
• Photos/Media/Files- Used to speed up app performance.
• Camera- Required to take a picture of a check for mobile deposits
• Wi-Fi connection information- required in order to use a Wi-Fi connection in addition to cellular data
MANAGE FINANCES — Pay bills, transfer funds, send money, track spending with Money Manager
INVESTMENT CENTER – Place trades, get quotes and market news, and perform research
DEPOSIT@MOBILE — Qualifying members can deposit checks from their phone*
INSURANCE CLAIMS — Report a loss, submit photos, view status
PLUS — Loan calculator, ATM & rental car locator, get insurance cards
*You must qualify for USAA's Deposit@Home® and Deposit@Mobile® ; eligibility for USAA property and casualty insurance and credit qualification required.
Investments/Insurance: Not FDIC Insured - Not Bank Issued, Guaranteed or Underwritten - May Lose Value
Your contact list is only accessible to you on the USAA app and will not be stored within the app. Using your contact list within the app means that the payment tabs will be prefilled so you don't have to search for email addresses and phone numbers when you transfer money to other people. This feature is secure and does not provide USAA or any third-party with access to your contacts.
USAA Money Manager is not an investment advisory service of USAA.
Information on non-USAA accounts is governed by the User Agreement. USAA's personal financial management services are not sponsored or endorsed by any third party.
Property and Casualty Insurance provided by United Services Automobile and its affiliates, San Antonio, TX.
USAA means United Services Automobile Association and its affiliates. Banks Member FDIC. To take advantage of mobile.usaa.com, you must be registered on usaa.com.
Investments provided by USAA Investment Management Company and USAA Financial Advisors Inc., both registered broker dealers.
Your phone carrier’s standard charges may apply. System availability and response time is subject to market conditions.
USAA products are available only in those jurisdictions where USAA is authorized to sell them.
The new GO Prepaid card from Navy Federal was designed with you and your financial independence in mind. Perfect for budgeting, travel, online purchases and more! The GO Prepaid card is reloadable, and your purchases will be deducted from the card balance just like a traditional debit card. Convenient money management is now just a tap away! Don't have a Navy Federal GO Prepaid card? Just enroll today at navyfederal.org/goprepaid/.
The Navy Federal Visa® Buxx Card is a reloadable prepaid card that gives students a secure and convenient way to pay for everything in their world! And now it’s even more convenient, by allowing parents and students to stay up to speed on their accounts anywhere, or anytime. View your card balances, transaction history, and more on the go! Don't have a Navy Federal Visa Buxx Card? Parents, just enroll your student(s) today at navyfederal.org/visabuxxcard/.
To use the app, you need a Navy Federal GO Prepaid or Visa Buxx card. Just download the app and register!
Navy Federal Prepaid Features:
• View current balance updates in real time
• View two years of transaction history
• Share purchases on Facebook, Twitter, Google+, and Instagram
• Find the nearest Navy Federal branch and ATMs in the Navy Federal Network or PLUS ATMs
• Load cash onto your card by finding the nearest merchant that offers the Visa Readylink service
Unique GO Prepaid Features:
• Companion Cardholders can request additional funds either by text, email or in-app notification
• Primary Cardholders can easily reload money by using the “Reload Funds” function
Unique Buxx Features:
• Students can request money from their parents by using the "Request Funds” function
• Parents can easily reload money by using the "Send Funds" function
• Track and manage all your student accounts
Signing into the Navy Federal Prepaid app is easy. Click on the app, tap Add a Card, type in your Buxx/GO Prepaid Card Number, specify your Nickname, then create a password. You’re done!
If you are experiencing any issues with the application please call either 1-855-477-1138 (GO Prepaid) or 1-866-304-1909 (Visa Buxx) to speak to one of our representatives.
To learn how we protect your privacy, please visit http://www.marinefederalhb.org/home/ni/pn