Quickly sign in using a 4-digit passcode to view your account balances and review transactions. Deposit checks even though you are miles from the nearest branch. Easily transfer funds, pay your credit card or loans, find ATMs and branches, view and track rates, and calculate a loan payment.
• Great look, feel and navigation. Easier to find information on your accounts and transactions.
• Passcode. Use a four digit code to see your balances quicker.
• Member to member transfers for paying friends when you're on the move.
• Bill Pay for making payments on the go.
• Deposit checks using your camera.
• View scheduled transactions, including pending deposits, upcoming transfers, and bill payments.
• Make payments directly to Navy Federal consumer loans, mortgages and credit cards.
• Send money to external bank accounts.
• Apply for new credit cards.
• View credit card reward points and redeem cashRewards
• Order new or replacement Visa® Check Cards and activate them.
• Branch and ATM locator.
• View rates.
• Safe and Secure, 24 hours a day.
★ To sign in to mobile banking, use your Navy Federal Access Number and password. If you are not set up for Navy Federal Online Account Access, apply online or call us at 1-888-842-6328 or 1-703-255-8837.
As always, if you have any issues with our app, you can call us at 1-888-842-6328 or 1-703-255-8837, or reach us via Twitter at @NavyFederalHelp.
Federally insured by NCUA. Message and data rates may apply.
Since we get asked about this a lot, here is a list of the permissions that our app requires and the reason we ask for them:
• Device & app history- Used so we can tell you when your sign in is about to time out.
• Contacts- Used to look up other members to send money to. Your contact information is never stored on our servers.
• Location- Used to find Navy Federal branches and free ATMs close to you
• Phone- Allows you to tap a phone number to call us if you need additional service.
• Photos/Media/Files- Used to speed up app performance.
• Camera- Required to take a picture of a check for mobile deposits
• Wi-Fi connection information- required in order to use a Wi-Fi connection in addition to cellular data
MANAGE FINANCES — Pay bills, transfer funds, send money, track spending with Money Manager
INVESTMENT CENTER – Place trades, get quotes and market news, and perform research
DEPOSIT@MOBILE — Qualifying members can deposit checks from their phone*
INSURANCE CLAIMS — Report a loss, submit photos, view status
PLUS — Loan calculator, ATM & rental car locator, get insurance cards
*You must qualify for USAA's Deposit@Home® and Deposit@Mobile® ; eligibility for USAA property and casualty insurance and credit qualification required.
Investments/Insurance: Not FDIC Insured - Not Bank Issued, Guaranteed or Underwritten - May Lose Value
Your contact list is only accessible to you on the USAA app and will not be stored within the app. Using your contact list within the app means that the payment tabs will be prefilled so you don't have to search for email addresses and phone numbers when you transfer money to other people. This feature is secure and does not provide USAA or any third-party with access to your contacts.
USAA Money Manager is not an investment advisory service of USAA.
Information on non-USAA accounts is governed by the User Agreement. USAA's personal financial management services are not sponsored or endorsed by any third party.
Property and Casualty Insurance provided by United Services Automobile and its affiliates, San Antonio, TX.
USAA means United Services Automobile Association and its affiliates. Banks Member FDIC. To take advantage of mobile.usaa.com, you must be registered on usaa.com.
Investments provided by USAA Investment Management Company and USAA Financial Advisors Inc., both registered broker dealers.
Your phone carrier’s standard charges may apply. System availability and response time is subject to market conditions.
USAA products are available only in those jurisdictions where USAA is authorized to sell them.
The new GO Prepaid card from Navy Federal was designed with you and your financial independence in mind. Perfect for budgeting, travel, online purchases and more! The GO Prepaid card is reloadable, and your purchases will be deducted from the card balance just like a traditional debit card. Convenient money management is now just a tap away! Don't have a Navy Federal GO Prepaid card? Just enroll today at navyfederal.org/goprepaid/.
The Navy Federal Visa® Buxx Card is a reloadable prepaid card that gives students a secure and convenient way to pay for everything in their world! And now it’s even more convenient, by allowing parents and students to stay up to speed on their accounts anywhere, or anytime. View your card balances, transaction history, and more on the go! Don't have a Navy Federal Visa Buxx Card? Parents, just enroll your student(s) today at navyfederal.org/visabuxxcard/.
To use the app, you need a Navy Federal GO Prepaid or Visa Buxx card. Just download the app and register!
Navy Federal Prepaid Features:
• View current balance updates in real time
• View two years of transaction history
• Share purchases on Facebook, Twitter, Google+, and Instagram
• Find the nearest Navy Federal branch and ATMs in the Navy Federal Network or PLUS ATMs
• Load cash onto your card by finding the nearest merchant that offers the Visa Readylink service
Unique GO Prepaid Features:
• Companion Cardholders can request additional funds either by text, email or in-app notification
• Primary Cardholders can easily reload money by using the “Reload Funds” function
Unique Buxx Features:
• Students can request money from their parents by using the "Request Funds” function
• Parents can easily reload money by using the "Send Funds" function
• Track and manage all your student accounts
Signing into the Navy Federal Prepaid app is easy. Click on the app, tap Add a Card, type in your Buxx/GO Prepaid Card Number, specify your Nickname, then create a password. You’re done!
If you are experiencing any issues with the application please call either 1-855-477-1138 (GO Prepaid) or 1-866-304-1909 (Visa Buxx) to speak to one of our representatives.
- Pay bills
- Transfer funds
- Check balances and account history
- Send and view secure messages
- Share same user name, password, and entitlements with online banking
** Update: If you are receiving an error message that security questions cannot be found, please login to online banking and update your security questions. Once completed, you will be able to login to the mobile banking application. **
• Check account balances and history
• View account details
• Transfer funds between accounts
• Pay bills for existing payees
• Read and create secure messages
• Locate UFCU branches and ATMs
• Mobile Check Deposit
To use Mobile Banking, log in using your Online Banking Login ID and password. You must be enrolled in Online Banking to use Mobile Banking. To enroll, visit http://www.unitedfcu.com.
Mobile Check Deposit is here.
Thanks to Mobile Check Deposit, putting money in your account is more convenient than ever. Just snap a photo of your check and use the UFCU Mobile App to deposit your money into your account. Download the United Federal Credit Union mobile app through the App Store or Google Play today. Visit www.unitedfcu.com/deposit for complete pricing and eligibility details.
Community Focus Federal Credit Union provides access to your account(s) with our Mobile Banking App! Keep up to date with your balances, view your transactions, transfer money, pay bills, locate an ATM or branch and more. Enjoy our free, easy to use and secure app, 24 hours a day!
• Check account balances
• Review transaction history
• Transfer between accounts
• Make loan payments
• Pay bills through Bill Pay
• Locate branches and Co-op network ATMs
• Contact us- an email or call is just a tap away!
• Community Focus Federal CU Mobile Banking is protected with SSL encryption, the same security protection used when logging into online banking from a web browser on a computer.
• Password and security questions are required to login.
• Inactivity time-out period.
• If your mobile device becomes lost or stolen, you can quickly deactivate access to your account by logging into online banking using a computer and changing your password. You may also contact Community Focus Federal Credit Union during normal business hours at 800.526.7328 to change your password.
• Never store passwords on your smartphone. It’s always best to commit these security details to memory and not record them anywhere this includes applications that remember them automatically.
• Do not download applications from untrusted sources – Only use Apps from the approved Android Marketplace. Criminals use infected documents and applications to spread their malware and compromise victims’ smartphones. Never open an attachment or download an application from a person or website that you don’t know or have doubts about.
You must be a current Community Focus Federal Credit Union member and signed up as an active user of Community Focus Federal Credit Union Online Banking (eTeller). Before you can begin paying bills with your mobile device, you must be a registered user of Community Focus Federal Credit Union’s Online Bill Pay. To sign up for online banking and online bill pay, visit www.communityfocusfcu.org using a web browser. There is no charge from Community Focus Federal Credit Union for this app or its use, however messaging and data rates may apply from your cellular provider.
The ASI Federal Credit Union Mobile Banking Application is like having an ASI branch at your fingertips — anytime, anywhere!
* Check balances
* View recent activity
* Pay your bill(s)
* Schedule payments
* Transfer funds between eligible accounts
* Locate branches and ATMs
* Contact us
* And more!
Sign in using your ASI Federal Credit Union Online Banking information.
Not Registered? To set up your mobile profile, visit www.asifcu.org to enroll in Online Banking, or call 504.733.7274 or 800.749.6193 for more assistance.
Please check with your wireless provider for any standard message and data rates that may apply.
Federally insured by the NCUA.
To learn how we protect your privacy, please visit https://www.asifcu.com/PrivacyPolicy.asp
Android™ is a trademark of Google Inc.
Manage Your Accounts*
• Check activity and balances in checking, savings and credit card accounts
• View routing and account numbers easily
• Edit transaction descriptions in checking and savings accounts
• Order replacement debit or credit cards±
• Order check copies±
• View Merrill Edge and Merrill Lynch investment accounts
• Set app Alerts to be notified of important account and security info
Send Money to Virtually Anyone*
• Securely send and receive money using a mobile number or email address (including to and from U.S. accounts outside of Bank of America)1
• Add recipients for email/mobile number transfers using your device’s contacts or enter the data manually2
• Manage transfers between your Bank of America accounts (including mortgages and loans)
• Visit www.bankofamerica.com/easymoneytransfer to learn more
• Schedule, edit or cancel payments
• Pay eBills
• Add or edit Pay To accounts
• Use our app to snap photos of checks and deposit them from your mobile device3
• View processing deposits in account details in the app
• Choose Deals, shop as you normally do with your credit/debit cards and receive cash back
• Get cash back into your eligible Bank of America account4
• Reset Passcode, retrieve Online ID
• Use SafePass® for additional security during sensitive transactions (you’ll receive a code to verify your identity)
Contact Us Easily
• Schedule an appointment at a banking center or call us with any questions
• Find ATMs and banking centers
*Please visit Online Banking for these banking needs:
Wire transfers; transfers to external bank accounts; transfers from credit cards; ordering new checks; setting up/canceling recurring transfers and payments; enrolling in Bill Pay/managing eBill information; changing Online IDs; stopping checks; activating new debit cards; using ShopSafe®; going paperless; viewing mortgage and loan account details; enrolling in SafePass.
≠App is optimized for Android handset but is also compatible with Android tablets.
±Fee may apply.
1Enrollment and Bank of America checking/savings account required. No fee for this service; dollar/frequency limits apply. Transfer permitted only to U.S.-based accounts. See Online Banking Service Agreement for details.
2You must grant permission for the app to access your device contacts.
3Deposits subject to verification and not available for immediate withdrawal. See Terms for other restrictions.
4Earned cash back credited the month following redemption. See Terms for other restrictions.
To use our app, you’re required by the app store to accept all App Permissions to allow technical access to certain functions on your device. Our app doesn’t access or engage these functions until you actively initiate the related transactions, such as accessing your contacts to add recipients to Email/Mobile Transfers. For a detailed explanation, visit our in-app Help.
Having general app issues?
• Try clearing the browser and BofA app cache, then power off the device
• If you’re on your home WiFi network and have a problem connecting, try resetting your modem/router
• For optimal performance, make sure you’re running the latest OS
• Note that third-party keyboards are blocked by our app due to their potential to track your password and other keystrokes you may enter; the native keyboard for your device will be used
• Visit our in-app Help to learn more
Terms/Service Agreement: www.bankofamerica.com/serviceagreement
Android™ is a trademark of Google Inc.
Bank of America and related trademarks are trademarks of Bank of America Corporation
Bank of America, N.A. Member FDIC
© 2015 Bank of America Corporation
1. Check account balances, view recent transactions, and transfer money between accounts.
2. Find the nearest Barksdale Federal centers and/or ATMs.
3. Manage and pay your bills with Bill Payer.
4. Make deposits
5. Contact Us.
To learn how we protect your privacy, please visit http://www.bfcu.org/home/privacy
Manage your accounts, view copies of your cleared checks, view transaction history, and pay your bills. Busy members can also make quick transfers within TruStar accounts and find the closest ATM in TruStar’s network.
SAFE and SECURE
TruStar uses SSL (Secure Socket Layer) encryption to communicate securely through all mobile service providers. Security measures block unauthorized access and protect your data, no matter how you access your accounts.
With a single click, you can find ATMs near you and locate the closest TruStar location. Our search map provides addresses and contact information.
All TruStar members may use our Mobile Application without charge. Your wireless provider’s messaging and data rates may apply.
Consult our Frequently Asked Questions for quick answers about TruStar’s Mobile App. Please note that Business TruPay is not available through our mobile app.
To Improve Members' Lives
Core Values - Service, Integrity, Respect, Leadership and Reliability
Heartland Credit Union's core values define the values that inspire the actions of our staff regarding the members we serve. They are a part of our culture and guide us as we pursue our mission.
Benefits of a Credit Union
A credit union is a unique provider of financial services. It is a not-for-profit financial cooperative, owned by the members it serves. These members are individuals that have a common bond with each other. (Example - A group of people who reside in the same general geographic area.) There are no stockholders or investors. Earnings are returned to the member/owners through lower loan rates, higher dividends and fewer fees.
Seven Cooperative Principles for Credit Unions
Credit unions are voluntary, cooperative organizations, offering services to people willing to accept the responsibilities and benefits of membership, without gender, social, racial, political or religious discrimination.
Many cooperatives, such as credit unions, operate as not-for-profit institutions with volunteer board of directors. In the case of credit unions, members are drawn from defined fields of membership.
Democratic Member Control
Cooperatives are democratic organizations owned and controlled by their members, one member one vote, with equal opportunity for participation in setting policies and making decisions.
Members’ Economic Participation
Members are the owners. As such they contribute to, and democratically control, the capital of the cooperative. This benefits members in proportion to the transactions with the cooperative rather than on the capital invested.
For credit unions, which typically offer better rates, fees and service than for-profit financial institutions, members recognize benefits in proportion to the extent of their financial transactions and general usage.
Autonomy and Independence
Cooperatives are autonomous, self-help organizations controlled by their members. If the cooperative enters into agreements with other organizations or raises capital from external sources, it is done so based on terms that ensure democratic control by the member and maintains the cooperative autonomy.
Education, Training and Information
Cooperatives provide education and training for members, elected representatives, managers and employees so they can contribute effectively to the development of the cooperative.
Credit Unions place particular importance on educational opportunities for their volunteer directors, and financial education for their members and the public, especially the nation’s youth. Credit unions also recognize the importance of ensuring the general public and policy makers are informed about the nature, structure and benefits of cooperatives.
Cooperation Among Cooperatives
Cooperatives serve their members most effectively and strengthen the cooperative movement by working together through local, state, regional, national, and international structures.
Concern for Community
While focusing on member needs, cooperatives work for the sustainable development of communities, including people of modest means, through policies developed and accepted by the members.
These seven principles are founded in the philosophy of cooperation and its central values of equality, equity and mutual self-help. They express, around the world, the principles of human development and the brotherhood of man through people working together to achieve a better life for themselves and their community.
- See account balances and transaction history.
- See pending transactions.
- View balance and expense charts.
- Keep track of spending habits.
- Schedule and review bill payments.
- Transfer money between your Mountain America accounts.
- Send money to friends and family with only and email address or cell phone number.
- Make payments on loans.
Deposit checks anytime, anywhere, simply by snapping a picture with your device.
BRANCH & ATM LOCATOR
- Locate the nearest Mountain America branches.
- Locate Mountain America and CO-OP Network surcharge-free ATMs (nearly 30,000 nationwide).
* consultations des soldes
* consultations des montants à débit différé
* consultations des dernières opérations
* notification lors de l'arrivée de nouvelles opérations
* effectuer des virements
* obtenir un RIB
* optimisation de votre épargne
Consultez tout ce qu'il faut savoir sur la sécurisation de cette application sur https://sites.google.com/site/creditagroid/Application-Android-pour-le-Credit-Agricole/securite-et-confidentialite
Avec Credit Agroid, je maîtrise mon budget !
Merci de me remonter tout dysfonctionnement.
Cette application n'est pas éditée par le credit agricole.
Crédit Agricole est une marque déposée.
Sendly support airtime transfers / top ups to more than 400 operators in more than 100 countries. Among others; Nigeria, India, Mexico, Bangladesh and Cuba.
The mobile top up / recharge is very quick, in most cases, the credit / airtime will be at recipients phone in less than 60 seconds.
Special introductory offer: Get 5% off on your first top up. Surprise your loved ones with a top up today!
With the Coles Credit Card App, our new mobile banking and loyalty app, as a Coles Credit Card customer you can manage your account 24 hours a day with access to your account balance, available credit and transaction history.
You can also view your flybuys account points balance and access and activate a great range of exclusive flybuys offers. Plus, use the app to request your Coles Pay Tag, as well as turn it on and off.
Coles Mobile Wallet - the smart way to pay, that’s quick, secure and simple to use. Plus, it’s free.
COLES CREDIT CARD APP FEATURES
• Login securely with your Coles Credit Card Online Service Centre username and password (www.colescreditcards.com.au)
• Manage your account 24/7 using your 4 digit Access Code
• Check your current balance, available credit and account summary
• Retrieve up to 12 months of transaction history and search loaded transactions
• View your flybuys account points balance
• Access and activate exclusive flybuys offers
• Use Quick View to see your card and flybuys points balances
• Request your Coles Pay Tag, and turn it on and off for added security
This app is available for existing, primary Coles Credit Card cardholders.
Already registered for the Coles Credit Card Online Service Centre with a valid username and password?
- Download the app and login.
Not registered for the Coles Credit Card Online Service Center, but have a Coles Credit Card?
- Register at https://online.colesmastercard.com.au/access/registration and then download the app.
Want to apply for a Coles Credit Card so that you can use the Coles Credit Card App?
- Apply at www.colescreditcards.com.au.
Find out more at www.colescreditcards.com.au.
Coles Pay Tag is a trademark of Coles Group Ltd. Use of Coles Pay Tag is governed by the Coles MasterCard Credit Contract Conditions of use. Coles is a registered trademark of Coles Supermarkets Australia Pty Ltd. MasterCard® and the MasterCard brand mark are registered trademarks and PayPass is the trademark of MasterCard International Incorporated. Credit facility provided by GE Capital Finance Australia (ABN 42 008 583 588, Australian Credit Licence number 392145), trading as GE Money.