You can use it as a night clock, day clock, or in any other way you come up with.
No ads, no in app payments, no pointless permissions needed. Just buy once and enjoy.
NOTICE: You can try free version of this app but it contains ads: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.mivoligo.nightclock.free
* works well both in portrait and in landscape mode
* few beautiful clock themes to chose from
* option to select text (foreground) and background colour from many predefined colours
* option to set your own colour for both foreground and background
* date format is adjustable
* possibility to quickly switch between 2 modes ("night" and "day")
* clock position on the screen can be changed manually
* option to run screen saver mode where the clock will change position on the screen every minute to prevent burn-in problems
* option to display next alarm
* option to change screen brightness (system permission needed)
* option to change screen orientation to portrait, reversed portrait, landscape, reversed landscape or even automatic which depends on phone's sensors (system permission needed)
* you can also use the app as Screensaver (Daydreaming). Go to your phone system settings, select Display and then Screensaver. There you can select Night Clock as your screensaver. You can set to turn it on automatically after connecting to power source. Whatever you set in the app it will be in the Screensaver except for brightness and screen orientation.
Although I took some steps to limit battery use, I would recommend to use the app when your device is charging.
The app is Open Source. You can check the code here: https://gitlab.com/mivoligo/Night_Clock_kotlin
If you have any problem, please report it here: https://gitlab.com/mivoligo/Night_Clock_kotlin/issues
If you want, you can help translating the app to your language: https://hosted.weblate.org/projects/night-clock/strings/
Translations so far:
- Dutch by Heimen Stoffels
- German by nimradium and CurlingTongs
- Norwegian Bokmål by Allan Nordhøy
- Polish by Michał Prędotka
- Indonesian by ditokp
- Chinese (Traditional) by Louies
- Japanese by naofum
- Ukrainian by till.svit
- Croatian by milotype
- French by Edanas