You can use it as a night clock, day clock, or in any other way you come up with.
No ads, no in app payments, no pointless permissions needed. Just buy once and enjoy.
NOTICE: You can try free version of this app but it contains ads: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.mivoligo.nightclock.free
* works well both in portrait and in landscape mode
* few beautiful clock themes to chose from
* option to select text (foreground) and background colour from many predefined colours
* option to set your own colour for both foreground and background
* date format is adjustable
* possibility to quickly switch between 2 modes ("night" and "day")
* clock position on the screen can be changed manually
* option to run screen saver mode where the clock will change position on the screen every minute to prevent burn-in problems
* option to display next alarm
* option to change screen brightness (system permission needed)
* option to change screen orientation to portrait, reversed portrait, landscape, reversed landscape or even automatic which depends on phone's sensors (system permission needed)
Although I took some steps to limit battery use, I would recommend to use the app when your device is charging.
The app is Open Source. You can check the code here: https://gitlab.com/mivoligo/Night_Clock_kotlin
If you have any problem, please report it here: https://gitlab.com/mivoligo/Night_Clock_kotlin/issues
If you want, you can help translating the app to your language: https://hosted.weblate.org/projects/night-clock/strings/
Translations so far:
- Dutch by Heimen Stoffels
- Polish by Michał Prędotka