This app does not play any music! It's for remote controlling only!
- RTA overlay in PEQ view
- RTA averaging
- Level timeline for gate and dynamics (donate version)
- Peak hold for all meters with changeable hold time (donate version)
- Peq preview in channel strip (donate version)
- High contrast mode for outdoor usage (donate version)
- Routing Matrix
- Limit access to only one monitor mix
- Supports all firmwares starting from version 1.15!
- Create unlimited DCA groups (IDCAs)
- Customizeable layer, channel order and mutegroup labels
- Up to 32 channels visible channels per layer
- Runs on smartphones and tablets
- Direct email support
- X32, X32 Producer, X32 Compact, X32 Rack, X32 Core, M32
It consists of only one switch to turn the camera LED on and off. Not more. No widget. No timer. No colored display. No unnecessary artwork. Only 39KB!
It works on:
* HTC Desire
* Motorola Moto G
* Sony Xperia Acro S
* Samsung Galaxy SIII Mini (GT-I8190)
* HTC Sensation
* HTC Desire S
* Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1
* Samsung Galaxy SII (GT-I9100)
* Samsung Galaxy S4 (GT-I9505)
* Samsung Galaxy S4 mini
* Sony Ericsson Xperia Active
* Huawei Ascend Y300
* LG Optimus 2X
* HTC Dream G1
* Fairphone FP1
* Motorola Razr HD (XT925)
* Galaxy Ace 5839i
It does NOT work on:
* Galaxy Nexus i925/ Nexus Prime
* Nexus 5
* Motorola Razr (XT910)
Please write me an email, on twitter(@repat123) or leave a comment if the app (doesn't) work(s) on your phone.
Permissions: CAMERA, because the LED is internally controlled by the camera object.
- Open Source
- Ad Free (Forever)
- Awesome (like you!)
- IceCream Sandwich (ICS) compatible
Coming soon in 1.3 (pre ICS)
- GMail Integration
- Unzipping Functionality
Coming soon 3.0 (ICS)
- Multi select
- More awesomeness
Follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/FileExplorer
Like us on Facebook: http://facebook.com/FileExplorer
It works on:
* Moto G
It does NOT work on:
Please write me an email, on twitter(@repat123) or leave a comment if the app (doesn't) work(s) on your phone.
Permissions: FINE_LOCATION(for GPS), COARSE_LOCATION(for WiFi/Cell)
Test your Internet connectivity, or check if your proxy or VPN connection is functioning properly.
This app is Open Source (GPLv3): https://github.com/adamkdot/my_ip_address_info
• Refresh your IP Address information with a single touch
• Long press to select and copy any value to the clipboard
• Touch the map coordinates to view your location in Maps
• Check the quality of your Internet connection with the response time
• View current information about your network interfaces
• Select a local HTTP proxy to connect through (for Orbot and Psiphon users)
Please email me if you have any bug reports or feature requests.
xda thread: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2704486
Secrecy helps you encrypts and hides your important private files. We only have one mission statement: delivering privacy at the touch.
(This is still alpha stage, but stable and needs your testing! :) )
- Elegant and clean Android L look
- ENCRYPTS every file with AES256
- hides all file types
- Leaves no trace of any temporary files in the system
- Custom hidden vault location
- Import from other apps, Batch import.
Internet permission is for a software analytics app called "crashlytics". We do not ever send any hidden files or personal information elsewhere.
Incoming call permission is for stealth mode: User dials a number to launch the app.
If you still have concerns, feel free to send us an email. We will be more than happy to explain.
I am starting this project since I have tried a number of Apps for encrypted hidden file storage, while not finding one that best suits my expectations:
- some do not encrypt videos securely and just stores the un-encrypted file
- most only support hiding pictures and videos. I occasionally want to encrypt word documents but can't find a way.
- some produced by major software companies are simply bloated and litters temp files everywhere... That's just as insecure as not using them.
I am aiming to produce an all-rounded one that maximizes security but still ensuring easy hiding and quick encryption time.
You can use it without a SmartWatch too, if you want a trusted open-source Authenticator. Formerly known as SmartWatch2 Authenticator free.
Donate a beer: https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=QMXTD89BWM3DN
Use it for websites like google.com and github.com to enable 2 way Authentification to make login more secure.
Just enable it on your account and add it to this app, so you can always view it on your Smartwatch without the hassle of pulling your phone out of your pocket, unlock, start Authenticatorapp, view code and put it back.
Also this version have no Internet-Permission for all the paranoid people out there :) so no data can be send from your device to 3rd Parties.
It's tested and fully working on SmartWatch 2 and should also work on LiveView.
Any Security concerns? Just checkout all source-code on Github (see Websitelink on bottom)
If you want to donate some money for coffee (i don't like beer :D)
buy the donate version (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.dlka.android.apps.authenticator2donate) or donate at PayPal https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=QMXTD89BWM3DN
I'm open to feature requests and bug reports. Drop an email to The1andONLYdave@googlemail.com for more. Thanks!
This is NOT the official Google published Google Authenticator, it can be found at https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.google.android.apps.authenticator2 but without SmartWatch features.
Any feature suggestions please email me or fork the code and do it yourself :)
Counter based accounts do not work, but this shouldn't affect most users
Original description below....
Enable 2-step verification to protect your account from hijacking.
Google Authenticator generates 2-step verification codes on your phone.
With 2-step verification, you can choose to add an additional layer of security for your Google Account by signing in with both a code generated by this application in addition to your password.
* Automatic setup via QR code
* Support for multiple accounts
* Support for multiple languages
To use this app, you need to first enable 2-step verification on your Google Account by visiting your Account Settings page.
https://support.google.com/accounts/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=1066447 for instructions on how to setup two factor auth
Smart Connect™ extension for SmartWatch 2
LiveWare™ extension for SmartWatch
Source code available: http://code.google.com/r/vinblau-google-auth-smart-watch/
Forked from dgAuthenticator w/SmartWatch for adding Smart Watch 2 Support (https://code.google.com/r/vinblau-google-auth-smart-watch/source/browse)
Recommended by PCWorld, BGR, LifeHacker, CNET, Gizmodo, XDA, Phandroid and many more technology media/websites.
AirDroid allows you to access and manage your Android phone or tablet from Windows, Mac or the Web, wirelessly, for free. Transfer files between your devices, and share files to your friends.
★New feature: Quick reply to WhatsApp and Facebook Messenger message on computer from the notifications. (Telegram, Kik and more apps will be supported in future version.)
Better focused: Calls, SMS, and the app notifications you allowed, mirrored to the large computer screen you are focusing on.
Better equipped: Type with full physical keyboard and control with a mouse. Transfer things faster without looking for a cable. Better equipments, better life.
Better connected: Control your Android from computer and use any apps on computer, like WhatsApp, WeChat, and Line. (root required for some devices)
Things you can do with AirDroid from PC/Mac client (http://goo.gl/tB6V84):
✔ SMS: Send and receive individual or group messages.
✔ Files: Transfer files between Android and computer from any network. Share files and chat with friends.
✔ Notification Mirror: Mirror phone notifications from any allowed apps to computer.
✔ AirMirror (beta): Complete control of Android, and use any apps, like WhatsApp, WeChat and Line. (Root required)
Other things you can do with AirDroid Web (http://goo.gl/1mXdlr):
- Contacts: View and edit all the contacts.
- Photos: Transfer photos between Android and computer.
- Music & Videos: Play and manage music & videos on Android and transfer them between Android and computer.
- Ringtones: Set music as ringtone and export ringtones.
- Screenshot: View the real time screen of Android devices, take static screenshots. (requires root)
- Apps: Import and export .apk files.
- Camera: See through the lens of both front and back cameras.
- URL: Push url to Android and open it with default web browser.
- Clipboard: Share clipboard content between Android and computer.
Help, feedback and news:
Help Center: http://help.airdroid.com/
Official Forum: http://forums.airdroid.com/
Official Blog: http://blog.airdroid.com/
Support Forum on XDA: http://goo.gl/jqmev2
Thanks to our enthusiastic users around the world, AirDroid is speaking and learning new languages everyday. Help us on Crowdin: https://crowdin.com/project/airdroid
When you are lying on bed. The screen changes to landscape. Have to open system settings to disable Auto-rotate screen. Did you find it is really inconvenient? This app provides a super easy way for switching this setting.
And it provides a state icon to indicate the current setting.
Rotation Lock is released under GPLv2 License.
Source code at https://github.com/phuang/RotationLock
* Can not lock landscape orientation, because Android system does not allow it.
* The lock does work in some apps which do not respect system auto-rotate screen setting.
If you got any issues with the latest version. Please download and install the v2.5r2 here!
- root permission access
- Touch to move cursor
- Fling to scroll
- Swipe to zoom
- Siding Menu File chooser
- Two-fingers gesture to zoom in/out
- Unicode and multi-byte
- Single tap to send "ESC"
- Read email attachments
- Single instance to open multiple files in vim windows
- Real VIM runtime
- Customizable VIM runtime (ex: can install syntax, doc, plugins)
- 256 Colors
It supports different syntax highlighting themes, adjustable colors, line numbers, text wrapping, in-source active links, mobile and desktop browser modes and other features.
The source code can be opened by typing the URL address or using "Share page" functionality of device browser (native Android browser, Opera Mobile, Dolphin, Chrome, Firefox, etc.).
VT View Source is free with no ads.
Please see the feature list below for details.
HOW TO USE
Option 1: Browse for the webpage in your favorite phone browser, then select "Share page" command from your browser's menu and tap on "VT View Source" in the list of applications you can share the link with.
Open source code by typing or pasting the URL address.
Open source code using "Share page" functionality of device browser (native Android browser, Opera Mobile, etc.).
Syntax highlighter with more than 35 predefined themes.
Syntax highlighter can be disabled for best performance.
Show/hide line numbers in syntax highlighter mode. Line numbers are shown as they appear in target source - text wrapping will not increase line numbers.
Adjustable background color.
Adjustable text color for highlighter disabled mode.
Adjustable default font size.
Support of text wrapping to fit the device screen width.
Support of text zooming.
Search in source code functionality.
Can open inner links in source view mode (if supported) or in default device browser.
Copy unformatted source code to clipboard (for further paste and edit in external editor).
Share unformatted source code with other applications.
Save unformatted source code to local file system.
Optional Desktop Browser Emulator mode allows to read the content of remote webpages as a regular desktop browser. This mode is useful when webpage has different markup depending on mobile or desktop browser.
Support of Internationalized Domain Names (.рф, .中国, بھارت. etc.) in Android 2.3 (Gingerbread) and higher.
Free, with no ads.
ISSUES AND LIMITATIONS
Read this before rating negative.
- Currently supports only UTF-8 encoding for non-English content.
- Internationalized Domain Names are not supported in Android 2.2 (Froyo), please use Punycode instead.
- Cannot read password protected pages.
- When sharing pages with the content based on cookie or session state, the source code may not be the same as in device browser.
- Cannot read local files (e.g. read via "file:///" protocol).
- It is not possible to edit source code directly in application. However, you can use "Copy All" menu item to copy unformatted source code and paste in external text editor or you can use "Share" or "Save File" menu items.
If you meet problems using this app, please inform me details. I'll try to fix ASAP.
PLEASE BE AWARE: This application requires INTERNET permission to access remote pages and WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE permission to save source codes locally.
Please rate to support further development. Report bugs or send feature requests to email@example.com
✓ Signal compass points you in the direction your signal is coming from, just walk towards it!
✓ WiFi map allows you to easily locate nearby public networks.
✓ Coverage maps allow you see the best/worst places for signal.
✓ Speedtest feature allows you to see the true speed of your connection (download, upload & latency)
✓ NetworkRank shows which carrier is best in your area.
✓ See local cell towers.
✓ Free and ad-free
You can also:
✓ Help improve our crowdsourced and impartial maps by contributing data.
✓ Share your findings and compare your connection with other users.
✓ View your history of signal readings.
✓ test upload, download and latency
✓ Save your data to SD card.
✓ Signal booster for compatible phones
SMS Permission required to count the number of SMS sent to track your usage, SMS are never read (use a packet sniffer to check!)
Phone settings permission allows network reset on certain Android versions
Based on our community-generated data we are able to help keep you better connected by giving you a practical solution to the problems of slow mobile internet and dropped calls. Simply follow our signal compass to walk towards better phone signal or see our in-app coverage maps to work out which carrier is best for where you are, useful if you're thinking about changing. Our wifi maps help you find local public-access wireless networks (WAPs).
We use Google Maps in our apps, email us if you cannot access Google Maps, email us to request another map technology.
The Stats tab helps you to keep track of your usage, so there’s no danger of you going over your plan limit on data, voice or text. (NB – this is why the app needs permission to access contacts and SMS, these are the permissions needed to count calls and texts, messages are never accessed or read!).
Maps not updated in real-time. Don’t worry though, we log the information you share with us to improve our coverage maps and signal information. We’re working hard to make sure the data you contribute to the project is available to everyone as quickly as possible.
- Not all towers and wireless routers are in our database - we’re working on it!
- Verizon & Sprint (CDMA) users will see only one connected tower at a time
- Moving in the direction of your cell tower (the signal compass) will not always improve reception due to interference effects/local geography.
- For GSM, cell tower are identified via cell id and location area code (CID and LAC)
- For CDMA cell towers are identified via Network ID, Base sub-station ID and system ID (NID, BSSID and SID).
If you read to here (!) you should really join the OpenSignal beta to help us improve the app:
NEW: Auto-hibernation now works in non-root mode, (need to be enabled in experimental features setting, Android 4.1+ required). If you have secure key-guard enabled, try "Hibernate and Lock Screen" shortcut or "Pull up" gesture on Home soft-key.
Never should your phone or tablet become slower and battery hungrier after lots of apps installed. With Greenify, your device can run almost as smoothly and lastingly as it did the first day you had it!
Greenify help you identify and put the misbehaving apps into hibernation when you are not using them, to stop them from lagging your device and leeching the battery, in an unique way! They can do nothing without explicit launch by you or other apps, while still preserving full functionality when running in foreground, similar to iOS apps!
Please report bugs in the XDA forum (http://goo.gl/ZuLDnE) or G+ community (http://goo.gl/MoszF).
Greenify NEVER EVER collects your personal data despite the capability of accessibility service, it just takes advantage of it to automate things.
IMPORTANT: Greenifying an app implies that you are aware that all the background functionality (service, periodic task, event receiver, alarm, widget update, push message) of this app will become out of service during the hibernation except when you are using this app.
NEVER greenify alarm clock apps, instant messaging apps unless you don't rely on them. Please do verify the impact of greenified apps on which you heavily rely.
Compared to other popular tools aimed for the similar purpose, Greenify offers the following advantages:
◆ Unlike the "Freeze" feature in "TitaniumBackup Pro" that totally disable the app, you can still use your app as usual, share content with it. No need to freeze & defrozen it.
◆ Unlike "Autostarts", you can benefit from almost all of its advantages, without needing to deal with the complexity and risk of obscure app components, and never lose functionality when app is actively running.
◆ Unlike any "XXX Task Killer", your device will never fall into the cat-mouse-game of stealthy-running and aggressive killing, which unnecessarily consumes more battery juice.
Note: Greenify does need a background running service for auto-hibernation to work. It is designed and implemented in extremely lightweight, with an average RAM footprint less than 5M, and nearly zero CPU and battery consumption.
In case you cannot install from Play Store: http://oasisfeng.com/Greenify.apk
=== PERMISSIONS ===
INTERNET: Needed by "Raise Your Voice" program to send back only small amount of anonymous statistics data, without privacy information. You can opt-out at any time.
DRAW OVER OTHER APP: To show guide layer over the app setting UI of system in non-root mode.
READ SENSITIVE LOG: To analysis the wake up cause of greenified apps.
GET ACCOUNTS & WRITE SYNC SETTINGS: Control the account sync of apps if its sync task is too frequent.
DISABLE YOUR SCREEN LOCK & BIND ACCESSIBILITY SERVICE: For automatic hibernation to work on non-root devices.
=== FAQ ===
* Why not support Android 2.x?
* It seems that automatic hibernation is not working.
* Some of my greenified apps (e.g. Google Maps) seems not hibernating.
* I want to greenify system apps!
* De-greenified apps still got no push notification!
Read here: http://goo.gl/1F5pY
=== Beta Channel ===
See G+ community board: http://goo.gl/MoszF
=== Translation ===
All translations are open for contribution: http://goo.gl/zCCDce
=== Donation ===
If you love Greenify, please consider the "donation package" http://goo.gl/fpz5l for extra experimental features:
* Greenify system apps (now without Xposed)
* Allow GCM push for hibernated apps
* Detect "who" woke the hibernated apps and optionally cut off the wake-up path.
* Wake-up timer coalescing
Preferences Dialog allows you to customize OpenBook to suit your taste: colors, fonts, various directories, page turning options, etc. Shake to switch day/night mode. To turn pages swipe screen horizontally or use hardware volume keys.
OpenBook's Menu allows you to navigate through libraries and to control the application. If your device has no hardware Menu button, touch bottom-center part of the screen to run menu.
OpenBook is a branch of FBReader, but smaller and add some new features (such as shake and search), also free and open source.
Please note that DRM-protected books are not supported.
GigaGet is a lightweight download manager app with the following features:
* Multi-thread support for up to 32 threads for one download mission
* Perfect pausing and resuming without loss of data even if app was crashed
* An embedded "Simple Browser" which allows you to browse "download pages" to download anything in GigaGet without difficulty (If you use the system's browser, you will find that it just does not send some of the download events to GigaGet)
* "Video detector" in "Simple Browser" (Use it at your own risk!)
* A clear user interface with Material Design
* And, of course, it's fully open-source under the GPLv3 License.
We are happy to receive advices or bug reports. If you are an Android developer, you are also welcome to contribute to this project.
Developed by PaperAirplane Dev Team!