When you are lying on bed. The screen changes to landscape. Have to open system settings to disable Auto-rotate screen. Did you find it is really inconvenient? This app provides a super easy way for switching this setting.
And it provides a state icon to indicate the current setting.
Rotation Lock is released under GPLv2 License.
Source code at https://github.com/phuang/RotationLock
* Can not lock landscape orientation, because Android system does not allow it.
* The lock does work in some apps which do not respect system auto-rotate screen setting.
It consists of only one switch to turn the camera LED on and off. Not more. No widget. No timer. No colored display. No unnecessary artwork. Only 39KB!
It works on:
* HTC Desire
* Motorola Moto G
* Sony Xperia Acro S
* Samsung Galaxy SIII Mini (GT-I8190)
* HTC Sensation
* HTC Desire S
* Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1
* Samsung Galaxy SII (GT-I9100)
* Samsung Galaxy S4 (GT-I9505)
* Samsung Galaxy S4 mini
* Sony Ericsson Xperia Active
* Huawei Ascend Y300
* LG Optimus 2X
* HTC Dream G1
* Fairphone FP1
* Motorola Razr HD (XT925)
* Galaxy Ace 5839i
It does NOT work on:
* Galaxy Nexus i925/ Nexus Prime
* Nexus 5
* Motorola Razr (XT910)
Please write me an email, on twitter(@repat123) or leave a comment if the app (doesn't) work(s) on your phone.
Permissions: CAMERA, because the LED is internally controlled by the camera object.
Alarm has several unique features:
- Alarm is free and does not contain ads.
- You should solve puzzle in order to turn off the alarm.
- The morning alarm clock will show a fresh joke.
- The latest forecast will be displayed for the place where you are.
- Alarm will delight you with lovely wallpaper every day.
Clock is being tested now, so we would be grateful to hear your feedbacks and suggestions.
Clock requires additional permissions:
- Authorization to obtain the coordinates of GPS, in order to know where you are and display the weather forecast for that place.
- Permission to access the Internet, in order to be able to provide you with fresh jokes, weather and wallpapers. Alarm works without a network connection.
The alarm is now open source: https://github.com/seagullua/Alarm-x4
Preferences Dialog allows you to customize OpenBook to suit your taste: colors, fonts, various directories, page turning options, etc. Shake to switch day/night mode. To turn pages swipe screen horizontally or use hardware volume keys.
OpenBook's Menu allows you to navigate through libraries and to control the application. If your device has no hardware Menu button, touch bottom-center part of the screen to run menu.
OpenBook is a branch of FBReader, but smaller and add some new features (such as shake and search), also free and open source.
Please note that DRM-protected books are not supported.
- Open Source
- Ad Free (Forever)
- Awesome (like you!)
- IceCream Sandwich (ICS) compatible
Coming soon in 1.3 (pre ICS)
- GMail Integration
- Unzipping Functionality
Coming soon 3.0 (ICS)
- Multi select
- More awesomeness
Follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/FileExplorer
Like us on Facebook: http://facebook.com/FileExplorer
This is a completely free (and ad free) open source effort to bring the best svn client to the android platform! There are no limitations this free version, I just ask that you use the jira: http://www.valleytg.com/jira to report any bugs or issues (also if you want to contribute to the project). The available Professional version receives bug fixes and general stability updates that the free version does not get and helps support development of OASVN. I will be adding additional nice features to the pro version only, but I want to keep the free version fully functional as an subversion client.
Major Contributors to the project include: (Thank You!)
Tim Jagenberg : svn+ssh with private key
Sascha Zieger: local browser and export ability
This version of OASVN supports the following SVN operations:
• Checkout (Head or Choose Revision)
• Add (files added to the working copy directory are automatically added on commit
• Export (allows complete export from the remote repo or just exporting just one file from either the working copy or the remote repository).
• Conflict Resolution!!!! (Notification of conflicts happens during update and conflicted files are marked in the local browser, clicking on the file in the local browser presents resolution options
• Remote Repository browse allows the ability to export any single file to your local file system
• Remote Revision list with complete details of files added/deleted/modified, author, commit comments, date, etc.
• Log keeps track of all successes and failures on a connection basis and retains information until you clear it out.
• Local Repository browsing allows you to export from your local copy, open files via intent by mime type (should present your with the correct application choices for the job, it is up to the application to respect opening the file by URI) and also shows svn status of files in conflict, or locally updated.
• New svn+ssh code with private key support! (again this is not well tested, I would appreciate feedback using the jira: http://www.valleytg.com/jira
• Now allows you to save working copies and exports anywhere on the local file-system. (the predetermined /mnt/sdcard/OASVN has been removed)
Also there is English and German language support. Currently looking for help with French, Japanese and Russian translations, if you can help, there is more information at these links:
French : http://www.valleytg.com:8090/browse/OASVN-35
Russian : http://www.valleytg.com:8090/browse/OASVN-15
Japanese : http://www.valleytg.com:8090/browse/OASVN-14
Translations in any language welcome!
We have taken every precaution to ensure this works correctly, but please make sure to back up your repositories regularly!
Note: svn+ssl is still experimental. I have received some positive feedback but I do not have access to do in-depth testing yet on this protocol, please send me any feedback using the Jira, my email or website.
Please consider purchasing this add-on if you wish to support the free Marine Compass app.
Please note this app will not appear in the list of apps and cannot be launched: this plugin will provide additional features for Marine Compass. It can be selected through the settings screen of Marine Compass, under the 'Augmented reality' option.
Important Note: By purchasing this application from here, you are supporting the Open Source project (hardware and software), and enable us to constantly keep the application up to date. Also you will always get the most recent updates from us directly. You can download the source code and the application at http://www.osciprime.com under GPL.
This is a fully functional Android Oscilloscope. It works with the standard microphone audio input as well as with our USB Oscilloscope. It replaces our legacy version of the "OsciPrime Oscilloscope".
*Best Experience on Tablets or devices with large Screens*
-> Powerful multi-touch functionality in an oscilloscope like never seen before
-> All basic oscilloscope functionality (Trigger, Interleave, Measurement, Attenuation, Offset, etc.)
-> Hardware Ready: With our OsciPrime Oscilloscope hardware, you can measure real voltage sources => http://www.osciprime.com
-> Customization: Measuring in dark environments? Set up your workspace theme-colors as you like to fit your requirements.
-> Export Screenshots to PNG for further use
-> 44100 kHz Mic input Mono
-> USB Oscilloscope 2x 8 bit 6 [Msps/s]
-> http://www.osciprime.com for more Info about USB scope specs
Currently working on:
-> Testing and improving Hardware
-> Adding Logging Support for the Android Application
-> Tinkering for an Ubuntu Version of the SW
Information regarding USB Oscilloscope Hardware:
We are currently developing a new hardware board, which we will make available for ordering under http://www.osciprime.com.
Refunds: You are not happy with our Oscilloscope, or your device does not support feature XY? No problem, we are refunding you even after the standard refund window! Just get in touch with us and we will try our best to resolve the issue or refund you.
Release 19 November 2013
+ Improved Graphics performance by removing unnecessary layer
+ Font size refined to scale better with displays
+ Fixed misbehaving lower bar on 4.4 (Nexus 5)
Release 22 November 2012
+ Calibration Offset is now calculated as float (fixes bug with OsciPrime hardware)
Release 31 October 2012
+ Fixed Nullpointer in Audio Source
+ Added Buffer Preview and Window
+ USB OsciPrime: Uses double the amount of Y-Space now
+ Added xxhdpi graphics
Release 19 October 2012
+ Added debugging Option for manually setting params on the hardware
+ Fixed issue with triggering on falling edge
+ Improved trigger results for low frequencies
+ Fixed notification issue
Release 23 August 2012
+ Temporarily disabled attenuation changed when source not running
+ Added a new offset parameter for every attenuation setting
+ Added option to fetch calibration of the USB scope from our webserver
+ Fixed a bug with the network sink where it would hang until client connects
+ Added option for fullscreen mode (experimental)
+ Added option to stop data acquisition when exiting the application
+ Changed the color palette
+ Changed app name to "OsciPrime" only
Release 27 Jul 2012
+ Redone calibration implementation
+ Handles are now more flexible and easier to add
+ Added Holo Dark Style Checkboxes
+ Added Network Sink and Source (experimental)
+ Added Clipping indication (see settings)
+ Fixed default zoom level for other resolutions
+ Added Button to activate probe compensation for USB
+ Externalized some Strings
Laser Meter is a useful utility for transform your Smartphone into a tool for measuring fast and efficient until to 2M50 !
Convenient utility for handymen, real estate agents, architects, engineers, and all those who need to quickly measure.
- No configuration necessary
- Using Ultra Fast
- Initiation of the torch for measure in the dark.
- CM & INCH unit available.
- Barometer of control
- Rec distance button
Laser Meter uses augmented reality with Vuforia technology (by Qualcomm)
Please follow just 3 steps :
1. Print the AR Marker from this adress : http://ar-lasermeter.com
Caution : Print it in A4 format for keep real distance.
2. Focus the marker with your smartphone
3. And Distance display in cm or inch between your smartphone and the marker in REAL-TIME !
*** Distance up to 2M50 ***
Get your Laser Meter Now and Enjoy !
Requirements : Android
Tip: If you need to measure long distances, then this application is not for you. Opt instead for a real Laser Meter. Well sure it is not the same price ...
If you need support, just send me an email !
Use the Map view or Augmented Reality (via the phone's camera) to find your saved places later. See the real direction and distance to your location.
Works without internet for places off the beaten track. Great for hiking & walking.
All you need to do is start up "Source Grabber" and enter your URL, hit Grab!, then go to /mnt/sdcard/sourcegrabber/ in your favorite file browser, and there you go! The source of the target website!
If you don't have a file browser or can't find a good one, I recommend the free version (or paid if you want to) of 'Astro.' It's a great HTML as Text viewer.
This is a widget so you need to drop it on your homescreen it is not an app.
There is a bug/feature on Android 4.x systems with widgets. If you can't see the widget in the widget list, try starting the App slw cpu app which only tells you: "you doing it wrong" after this you will see the widget in the widget list.
If you like more of those simple, lightweight widgets which only ask you for the permissions they realy need and don't fill up you phone with Megabytes of data even if they need to do only a small job then check the other SLW widgets:
-SLW Cpu Widget
-SLW Gps Widget
-SLW Battery Widget
-SLW Wlan Scan Widget
-SLW Storage Widget
-SLW Traffic Meter Widget
-SLW Cache Cleaner Widget
-SLW Audio Volume Widget
-SLW App History Widget
Open source GNU GPL 3.0
Just align the feature of interest with the reticle, then press the lock to keep the reading still.
Clicking on the camera icon you can switch between cameras or disable the camera.
Beware of perspective when measuring horizontal lines, try to be in the perpendicular of the segment you want to measure.
It also works as a traditional inclinometer.
- Zoomable view
- Contrast selection for light and dark ambiences
- Displays the angle to the vertical and in the x-y plane
Hope you enjoy it!
Uses internet permission to show adMob ads.
Perfect for those learning to draw or professionals looking at an alternative tool for redrawing, an essential app for any artist or the creative at heart.
- Picture can be moved to anywhere on your screen
- Picture's size can controlled using two fingers
- Camera auto focuses when tapping on the screen
- Support both front camera and back camera. Front camera works with a mirror
- Support landscape and portrait orientation
- If you think that the screen of your phone or tablet is too small, you can trace the picture on a TV screen with the help of an HDMI adapter.
For an ad-removed version, visit href=https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.lyen.tracingpaper_full&hl=en
keywords: draw, trace, camera lucida, NeoLucida, art, camera, Augmented Reality, AR, picture, photo, trick, paint, optic, optical, facebook, transparent, translucent, sketch, portrait, photograph, graph, image, camera obscura, drawing aid, drawing tool, projection, practical, paper, education, copy, identical, skill, practice, hand, pen, pencil, tracer, see through
Para poder usar esta imagen es necesario escanear esta imagen, la aplicación necesita una imagen rastreable para funcionar:
*USE THIS IMAGE TO TEST IT:
1.Descarga la aplicación y actívalo.
2.Encuentra una publicación con el ícono de contenido AR+ y apunta la cámara hacia ahí.
3.Disfruta de el contenido multimedia que las empresas tienen para ti.
¿Cómo agrego mi contenido?
1.Envia tu logotipo o imagen que desees sea escaneable.
2.Envía una imagen y página web que quieres que aparezca al escanear la imagen.
Envia toda esta info a : firstname.lastname@example.org
Beesionary es una plataforma de realidad aumentada colectiva de entradas editables! permite visualizar contenido multimedia como imágenes, video, objetos 3D y botones para visitar tu sitio web al escanear cualquier publicidad impresa como tarjetas de presentación, folletos, anuncios en revistas, pósters, espectaculares o cualquier otro medio impreso!
Disfruta del contenido de diversas marcas o contáctanos y solicita una App exclusiva para tu negocio.
Ideal para pequeñas, medianas y grandes empresas! pues contamos con cómodos paquetes de entradas donde podrás reemplazar las imágenes y contenido.
Tags: Augmented Reality, augmented, reality, 3D, 3d models, tridimentional, tridimensional, realidad aumentada, publicidad, advertisement
PLEASE SEE DEMO VIDEO BEFORE USE!!!!!
If you need to hang a shelf (or just need two dots at the same height for anything), all you have to do is:
1. Make a dot where you want the first nail.
3. Place hand where you want the other nail.
4. Point camera at dot, and then tap dot.
You will see a line going through the dot.
5. Make another dot on that line.
You will almost magically get two level dots!
This app uses the video feed to find your dot within the picture, it then uses interesting mathematics to calculate the correct angle of the line.
The beauty is that it LOCKS on to your dot, and works from any angle.
PLEASE NOTE: THE BETTER YOUR PHONE, THE BETTER NAILS WILL WORK.
Although I have put much thought and many hours into Nails, it is not yet perfect! I am more than willing to hear about any suggestions or problems at:
More coming soon!
The paid version, which will be released shortly, includes an option of making a line at any angle you choose!