· building and collection guides in English, French, German, Italian, and Spanish
· exclusive audio, video, and photographic documentation for select exhibitions
· information on more than 1,300 works from the museum’s collection
· a Manage My Guides section for users to add and delete content
· customized favorites list to save and share works
· a weekly calendar with program details, images, links to purchase tickets, share an event or add it to your calendar
· easy member access through My Membership card
· kids and verbal description guides for select exhibitions
· transcripts, closed captioning, and text enlargement options available
· compatible with voiceover on iOS devices
An additional content download is required upon initial launch of the application.
★ ★ ★ ★ ★
✔ EXPLORE. Google Maps shows stories near you.
✔ ENGAGE. Scan STQRY QR codes to see the story behind items and attractions that fascinate you.
✔ DISCOVER. Receive content automatically translated in your native language (60+ languages).
✔QUALITY CONTENT. Get the story directly from the organizations involved.
★ ★ ★ ★ ★
Meet the unique and the only Devil's Museum in the world, a collection of over 3,000 different exhibits from 80 countries around the world.
In this app you will find:
- The most interesting tales and legends with main character - a naughty devil.
- Museum's Top 13 exhibits.
- You will see the most interesting exhibits, including: notorious Stallin and Hitler, the enigmatic Mephistopheles, Dokkaebi spirit from South Korea, Polish devil Boruta and mysterious Belphegor...
- You will learn about Walpurgis Night, Halloween traditions, the "evil eye", and even a youth elixir (elixir of life) recipe.
- You will learn how to invite a Devil.
- You will learn how to get rid of a Devil.
- You will read an Ode to The Devil.
Become a friend of the devils and the Devil's Museum of Kaunas.
В залах музея возле экспонатов расположены специальные метки. Необходимо запустить приложение на мобильном устройстве (смартфоне или планшете) и навести камеру устройства на данное произведение. На экране появится «ожившая» картина. Со временем приложение будет дополняться новыми произведениями из постоянной экспозиции музея.
Сейчас Вы сможете увидеть картины из выставочного проекта «Ритмы кочевых культур». Культура и искусство каждого народа уникальны. Народы Севера, живущие в суровых условиях Арктики, сформировали в местах «сакральной географии» свою культуру и сложные формы искусства. неповторимая культура северных народов настолько необычна и интересна, что вызывает истинный интерес у всего мира. Выставочный проект «Ритмы кочевых культур» обращен к интерпретации искусства северных народов, связанных со священными местами, людьми, их духовными посылами.
Адрес: г. Якутск, ул. Кирова 9
Тел: +7 (4112) 33-52-79
Use this app to plan your visit, enhance your museum experience with robust exhibition content, or learn more about the Hammer’s wide array of exhibitions and collections.
-In-depth exhibition audio guides
-Videos of works on view
-Interviews with artists and curators
-Tools for planning your visit
The Israel Museum, the largest cultural
institution in Israel, houses encyclopedic
collections of works dating from prehistory to
the present day in Archaeology, the Fine Arts,
and Jewish Art and Life. Since opening in 1965,
the Museum has built a collection of nearly
500,000 objects representing the full scope of
artistic creativity and world material culture.
The galleries at the top of the campus contain
permanent displays from the collections as
well as temporary exhibitions. In addition, the
Museum offers its local and international visitors
a dynamic Youth Wing, a serene Art Garden,
and the Shrine of the Book, home to the
2,000-year-old Dead Sea Scrolls.
In the summer of 2010, the Museum
completed a comprehensive upgrade of its
20-acre campus, adding new galleries, facilities,
and public spaces and transforming its three
collection wings. Preserving the spirit of the
original design by Alfred Mansfeld and Dora Gad,
the renewal led by James Carpenter Design
Associates of New York and Efrat-Kowalsky
Architects of Tel Aviv is designed to enhance
visitor experience of the Museum’s unique
collections, architecture, and setting.
Timeline brings to life the paintings of such masters as Botticelli, Da Vinci, Micheclangelo, Van Gogh, Monet, Courbet, Klimt, and 73 others in an eye-catching and easy to navigate format.
★ App Features
‣ Complete details of the work including the title, year of completion, actual dimensions, creator, current gallery location, etc. paired with a high-resolution digital image.
‣ Brief artist synopsis including date/location of birth/death, completed works, and more.
‣ Slide navigation at bottom of screen allows for quick scanning through years, artists, and their paintings.
‣ Swipe with a touch of the finger to jump from artist to artist.
‣ Supports Portrait and Landscape modes.
‣ Currently details 80 artists.
"Timeline - Art Museum" presents both public domain artworks and works that are protected by copyright. The works protected by copyright are posted on the application in accordance with fair use principles, because:
1. They are historically significant artworks;
2. The images are only being used for informational and educational purposes;
3. The images are readily available on the internet;
4. The images are low resolution copies of the original artworks and are unusable for commercial use;
"Timeline - Art Museum" uses Copyright term based on author's deaths according to Republic of Korea Copyright Law, that is 50 years. In other countries, the duration of copyright term may differ. Artworks protected by copyright are supposed to be used for contemplation. Images of that type of artworks are prohibited for copying, printing, or any kind of reproducing and communicating to public since these activities may be considered copyright infringement.
See the Japanese bonsai created almost 400 years ago
Visit the world’s most famous forest in a pot
Marvel at miniature Chinese tray landscapes
Discover the largest chrysanthemum stone in the US
Go on a scavenger hunt during your visit
Take a guided tour through the museum’s pavilions
Learn details about the trees and stones in the collection
Over 100 high-resolution images created from our exclusive collection
An interactive quiz
An interactive scavenger hunt in 3 different pavilions
Directions to museum through Google maps
Search by object number, common name, scientific name, country of origin
Themed photo galleries
An interactive map of the museum
Musical selections from the Washington, D.C. Toho Koto Society
You can use the app to plan a visit, to explore the museum, or as a souvenir afterwards. We recommend you download the app before your visit. No internet connection is required to use the app.
• GPS maps of Museum buildings and galleries
• Access to related oral history and video content
• Full descriptions and images of over 75 exhibits and select artifacts
• Helpful information to plan your visit to The National WWII Museum
• Fun WWII-themed activities including photo puzzles and put yourself in a propaganda poster!
• Listings of events and activities at the Museum
Purchase of this app supports the educational mission of The National WWII Museum.
- browse lists of featured objects in each museum
- read a detailed description of each object
- zoom in to high resolution photographs
- see each object’s location on a museum floor plan
Upcoming events and exhibitions
- quickly find out what's on, where and when
- read about upcoming events and exhibitions
Information for your next visit
- find opening hours
- locate the museums on a map
- access floor plans for each museum
- Play Museum
Move objects in a matrix to discover the highlights of the extensive holdings of the Kunsthistorisches Museum. Play with your favourite objects and learn interesting details about the museum’s treasures.
- Share Museum
A variety of share functions allows you to share both objects and interesting special exhibitions with your friends, inviting them to enjoy the fascinating world of the museum.
- Visit Museum
The APP gives you all the information you need for your visit to the museum: everything from current special exhibitions and events to opening hours, entrance fees and details on how to get to our various collections and locations.
The Kunsthistorisches Museum in Vienna is one of the largest and most important museums in the world; its fascinating holdings are the result of Habsburg connoisseurship and patronage and comprise artworks spanning several millennia: from Ancient Egypt to the late 18th century.
The Serralves Foundation has magnificent heritage assets, constituted by the Museum of Contemporary Art - Portugal’s most highly visited paid-entry museum - designed by the architect, Álvaro Siza Vieira, the 1992 Pritzker prize winner; Serralves Villa, a unique example of Art Deco architecture in Portugal and Europe; and the Park, that won the “Henry Ford Prize for the Preservation of the Environment” prize in 1997. Since the Museum building was inaugurated in 1999, around 3.8 million people have visited Serralves - from all age groups and all parts of Portugal and the world.
This application provides you access to Serralves’ full and vibrant universe and is targeted at the broadest possible range of users. It’s easy and intuitive to use, with menus delivering fast access to the information on offer:
- A constantly-updated activities agenda: including exhibitions, music, dance, films and performances, colloquia and seminars, activities for children, young people and families and much, much more. You can check the time and date on which all activities are held. You just have to choose one!
- Discover Serralves in the “palm of your hand” using geo-referenced itineraries (Park) with 4 options - from the shortest to the longest route - that contemplate the special needs of visitors with limited mobility and are accompanied by texts, photos and audio information that explain and contextualise the magnificent architectural, landscape and artistic heritage associated to each space: Serralves Villa, Museum and Park;
- Access detailed information on the institution’s history and heritage assets;
- Also get to know the Serralves Foundation’s Collection, with detailed information on artists and pictures of their works;
A treasure trove of information for everyone - from children and young people to families and specialists.
Download the Serralves Foundation’s Mobile Application and discover a fabulous wealth of art and landscape from a contemporary perspective!
The National Naval Aviation Museum app is your go to source for information on our aircraft and exhibits. Featuring an interactive map of the Museum and comprehensive guide to the collection, users have the ability to build their own tours, learn more details about the aircraft and displays, and keep track of upcoming events and guest speakers. All proceeds support the Museum, its Foundation and our mission to “Inspire and Educate” the public through the history of Naval Aviation.
• Interactive map of the facility giving you instant access to our collection.
• Detailed descriptions, photos and other multi-media of over two hundred Museum exhibits and aircraft.
• Create your own tour of the Museum or select one of our pre-built tours to act as your digital docent.
• Museum Twitter and Facebook feeds for the latest news and updates.
• A complete listing and guides to Museum activities, upcoming events and annual productions.