- Once installed open the app.
- Now a popup that says "മ" will appear on the right side of your screen
- You can drag it around. When you need to type in malayalam , tap on that popup
- Now a new window will appear where you can type in manglish words
- Once you are done with typing, click the "copy" icon on the newly appeared window
- Text will be copied to the clipboard and the window will be minimized to the old icon "popup"
- You can now paste that text to anywhere you want
Once you have typed you can share it via Twitter, Email and other supporting apps. You also can copy and paste it into any apps of your choice.
Keymap and live keymap support provided.
NOTE: Disable auto suggest/predictive text in keyboard setting to get accurate conversion.
1) A unique layout with 31 keys for typing Malayalam.
2) Easy to learn layout - Malayalam letter keys are arranged in alphabetical order
3) Quick switch to qwerty and symbol keypad
4) Fully customizable symbol and Emoji Layout with built in layout Editor.
5) Unicode Character Map Support
6) Subject-wise word prediction feature - create word prediction list from websites and text files
7) Easily input koottaksharam with single tap using the scrollable koottaksharam list above the keyboard(turn off prediction).
8)Automatic Word learning feature.
9) Can also be used in devices with Android version which did not support proper Malayalam rendering.
10) Real-time Malayalam spell checker facility.
11) 7 keyboard themes with character color,size change option
1) Keys in Second last row are for selection only (Eg: On pressing 'അ' in second last row, letters അ to ഐ - will displayed in third row of keypad- second last rows 'ക' key is used for input ക to ഞ from third row and so on)
2) Use 'ABC' key to launch the qwerty keypad.
3) Use '123' key to get the number and symbol keys.
4)Long Press Enter Key to launch Supplementary symbol keypad
5) For setting Malayalam Keyboard for Android™ as your default keyboard- Open Settings-> Language and input ->Select Malayalam Keyboard for Android as your default keyboard.
6) For adding new word to prediction database just tap on the specified word(first word in the list) displayed above the keypad.
7) Use the keyboard key(bottom left) to close the keypad or Long press on it to change default input method.
Enter characters in unicode encoding format.
1)For writing കോ [ko] use this order ക +ോ , for writing കൈ= ക+ൈ
2)For writing koottaksharam use chandrakkala for joining characters. Eg : ക്ഷ = ക+്+ഷ
Send feedback and suggestions to email@example.com
Type in Malayalam with regular english keyboard now available OFFLINE. Ya, you heard it right. You don't have to spend your phone data to write in Malayalam.
Popular Malayalam Newspapers in one place. No need to type website to view newspapers. News is just a click away.
Videos Section will be updated daily with news, informative, interesting stuffs. Keep checking the videos section.
Learn Malayalam with fun. Teach your kids to write Malayalam Alphabets. They will enjoy learning.
Update your facebook status , send message to someone in facebook, your phone contacts, viber in Malayalam.
Copy and paste wherever you need.
More fun is heading your way, so stay tuned.
Keywords: Malayalam Unicode, Write Malayalam, Type in Malayalam, Offline Malayalam Keyboard, Offline Unicode converter, Malayalam Transliteration, Offline Malayalam Transliteration.Malayalam News, Malayalam Recipes, Malayalam Videos, Learn Malayalam, Teach Malayalam,
You don't need this app if you use English only.
In some phones like Nexus 4, Nexus 5, Intex, Carbonn, Micromax, HTC and Sony series Malayalam font is not supporting. So we created this app to help those peoples whose phone does not supports Malayalam font.
Once you see text in Malayalam , you can send the message via other apps such as SMS, Gmail, Twitter, Facebook, Google Docs, WhatsApp Messenger and so on. These apps may show boxes but don't worry, your recipient should able to see it.
You can not translate English to Malayalam translation or Malayalam to English translation in this app. You can just see Malayalam font in our application to read. Not Malayalam translation.
All the alphabets are given in three tabs namely sware, kootta and chillu. When we usually type in malayalam we find difficulty in typing “Koottaksharangal” since you should exactly know the combination of letters to obtain a “Kootaksharam”, To avoid this problem the most difficult “Koottakshrangal” is given in a separate tab. The vowel signs are given in floating groups so that it can be reached throughout. Other letter groups are scrollable. When we type letter like “ka” in any Malayalam font by default it will print “kvu”. As an experiment this is set it to the same letter in this application, so you may type just like you write Malayalam. For obtaining a "Koottaksharam" type "Chandrakala" between two letters.
Please note that This application works only in Android Versions starting from Honeycomb(3.2)
To share the text in to Facebook, copy it, click share and select Facebook, paste in to the timeline (If Malayalam Font is not installed in your device you will see the cursor blink after some gap without any text) just click share. Now Everybody will be able to see your post even though you may not.
Option to share or copy paste text to facebook,email,SMS,Twitter etc. is available
Even though you can type Malayalam as the font is packed with this application file, If you share or copy paste to another application, unless Malayalam font is installed in your device, the text will shows as blocks only. But you can sent it via email since receiver can read it in a computer.
For installing the Malayalam Font in your device (Galaxy Phones) do the following,
1. Go to your Settings > Applications > and make sure that Unknown Sources is checked. Checking Unknown Sources allows you to install Android Applications from sources other than Google Play.
2. Download The Malayalam Font Named "Anjaly old Lipi" by clicking the link belowbelow
4. After installing "Anjali" Font, go to Settings > Display > Font Style and select "Anjali Old Lipi" as your display font.
If this does not work, you have to root your phone.(Not recommended if your phone is in warranty period as warrant will void) to do rooting see the Youtube video available in this page.
If you like this application please give a good rating and share it with friends in facebook. Click the link below.Thank You.
If you find this Application useful, You may pay me some money by recharging my mobile (07560983431- Idea Kerala Circle) with any amount as You wish.
An offline Malayalam Transliteration App using Mozhi scheme. You can also copy/paste Malayalam unicode text to the input control to convert square characters to Malayalam if your device doesn't have Malayalam font.
New in v1.6+
You can now use this app as a direct input method (keyboard)
Step 1. Enable keyboard from Home -> Settings -> Language & keyboard -> Varamozhi Transliteration
Step 2. Long press on any input box, touch Input method and select Varamozhi Transliteration
Step 3. As you type, you can see transliterated Malayalam text on top of the keyboard.
Step 4. Touch Malayalam text to replace Manglish text in the input box (You might see only squares if you don't have Malayalam font or text without complex layout, but target device will show text correctly if it supports complex layout and font)
Step 5. Touch again to replace Malayalam with Manglish in the input box
Mozhi - Overview: https://sites.google.com/site/cibu/mozhi
Note: When you copy or share Malayalam text to other apps, it might look as square characters if you don't have unicode font in your device. But it will show correctly if the target device/app has the unicode font. You can test it by sending a sample text from the app to your email and view email on desktop.
All credit goes to Varamozhi Team for making such a great tool.
Please visit varamozhi.sourceforge.net for more details.
* Its simple, efficient and allows inputting any Malayalam character with a single slide motion.
* Has a base keyboard layout with a popup keyboard for characters based on fundamental characters.
* Select a base letter, slide across the popup keyboard to select and input the desired character.
* Please note there is a half letter character for every consonant in the popup keyboard.
Sparsh Malayalam Keyboard is part of the suite of Keyboards derived from Sparsh Indian Keyboard
Following keyboards are supported with dictionary support:
- Malayalam Keyboard
- English Keyboard
For this solution to work, the device must support Indian language font rendering.
The keyboard has been developed for Android devices running on version 2.1 and above.
The LatinIME touch keyboard solution of the Android platform was used as reference.
Available for 2013-2016 included.
The calendar also has a search function!
For improvements and proposals, please contact me at:
Using Prestado you will be able to register each loan and you'll never forget.
Its simplicity of operation and its colorful interface will help you to keep, edit and delete all types of loans without any effort.
Prestado, your loans that they never forgot!!
This editor mostly used by me for small text notes, write down ideas while I have a break.
Supports only plain text files at the moment.
The code is open so can review code, send pull requests, new features, translations and so on. https://github.com/maxistar/TextPad.
Any suggestions for this project are welcomed. Thank you!
The main application features include:
1. A visual calendar of the Ethiopian date system
2. Ethiopic to Gregorian (Western) date conversion
3. A detailed list of holidays including national and religious holidays, with the ability to search
4. Ability to set reminders for holidays and normal dates.
5. Integration of the Amharic Language into all these elements.
A Paper Based Version is also available on our website:
Also Join us in our Facebook fan page at:
Ελληνικό Ορθόδοξο εορτολόγιο για εύκολη και γρήγορη ενημέρωση για τις τρέχουσες εορτές (σταθερές και κινητές), αργίες,παγκόσμιες ημέρες καθώς και τα τρέχοντα γενέθλια των αγαπημένων σας προσώπων, χωρίς ενοχλητικές διαφημίσεις.
* Ενημερωθείτε εύκολα και γρήγορα για τις εορτές της ημέρας αλλά και των επόμενων ημερών.
* Μπορείτε να αντιστοιχίσετε τις επαφές της συσκευής σας με μια εορτή ώστε καθημερινά να ενημερώνεστε για το ποιές επαφές γιορτάζουν ανεξαρτήτως με το πώς έχετε καταχωρήσει τα ονόματα.
* Ενημερωθείτε (ημερομηνία, ημέρα) για τις αργίες του έτους καθώς και επόμενων ετών.
* Ενημερωθείτε (ημερομηνία, ημέρα) για το πότε εορτάζεται το Πάσχα.
* Καταχωρήστε τα γενέθλια των αγαπημένων σας προσώπων.
* Εμφάνιση Μπάρας Υπενθύμισης για εορτές-γενέθλια των επαφων
* Αναζητήστε μέσα από το εορτολόγιο είτε εισάγοντας ένα όνομα είτε μια ημερομηνία και ενημερωθείτε για μια εορτή.
* Επικοινωνήστε μέσω κλήσης ή γραπτού μηνύματος άμεσα με τις επαφές που είτε εορτάζουν είτε έχουν γενέθλια.
* Παγκόσμιες Ημέρες
* Λειτουργεί χωρίς την χρήση Internet.
* Διατίθεται ΔΩΡΕΑΝ και ενημερώνεται συνεχώς.
Thomas from India