Stack Master is a stack training application.
To learn a stack, best option from my perspective, are the flash cards. There are some awesome flash cards applications but I wanted something "stack oriented", easy and fun, that runs on my mobile phone ; a simple mobile application that analyzes my weaknesses and "trains" me accordingly, remembering my "weak cards" and my learning curve.
Stack Master offers you to study your stack without pain, using 9 clever training modes and 18 funny challenges.
Stack Master supports multiple stacks (Mnemonica, Aronson, Osterlind, Redford, Si-stebbins, Rix...) and you can add and create custom ones, directly from the application.
You can even publish your score challenges and compare them with those of your friends!
Besides the 18 funny challenges and the 4 training modules, 5 special training modules are available as well:
* "The core", if you bought this nice routine of Pitt Hartling, you'll be able to train yourself with this dedicated module.
* "Perfect hit", if you wish to improve your practice of effects like "Mnemonicosis" of the master Juan Tamariz, then this module is for you.
* "Miracaan", if you bought this nice ACAAN of Dorian Caudal, you'll be able to train yourself with this dedicated module.
* "Decimals of Pi", if you bought this effect of Vincent Hedan, you'll be able to train yourself with this dedicated module.
* "Sandbox", if you only need to experiment something with a virtual deck of cards, be my guest!