CURSOR CHANGING ITS POSITION TO PREVIOUS LOCATION FOR CREDIT CARD TEXTBOX When credit card number is entered in the text box, cursor is automatically changing its position to previous digit for each digit we enter which leads to invalid credit card number and as a result of card blockage. This has to be fixed asap.
Work most of the time but... Sometimes the webpage come out blank whenever it finished downloading. I checked with other browser and no problem wit the website. This happen mostly on google search pages plus some other...uninstalling because not needed anymore. Using stock browser n chrome now.
Great peace of software I'm using desktop version of Firefox since 2008. Recently installed it also on my android and didn't regretted. You guys keep doing great things.
Didn't always load pages completely I wanna like this browser more, but it often stalls while loading and needs to be refreshed to get it to finish.
When it works, great! When it doesn't, disappointment. My husband suggested I try Firefox for my new Note 4 since Chrome changed the way their tabs work. I like Firefox better, but it will literally freeze or shut down 6 or more times a day, sometimes while I'm reading an article!
Uninstalling! Just FED UP NOW! This app was excellent at first, but now it keeps freezing and stalling my phone. Chrome actually gets the job done now! I've about had it and I don't see this Admin rushing to assist or even listen to our valid complaints! Goodbye and for those thinking of installing, plz be careful!
- Paste Android clipboard content into editable web content
- Support for 'switch' role in ARIA 1.1 (web accessibility)
- Removed support for insecure SSLv3 for network communications
- Sync now uses the strongest TLS configuration available on your device
- Enabled Fetch API by default
- List-style-type now accepts a string value
- Implemented <link rel="preconnect">
- Cascading of CSS transitions and animations matches current spec
- Added support for CSS Scroll Snap Points