AGAIN. What is going on? No more info about updates? What are we actually installing?!?! TELLING US WHAT IS BEING UPDATED HELPS YOU WITH MORE PRECISE DEVELOPMENT.
Text Selection/Edition: Both work in a somewhat delayed way, specially with pre-filled textboxes, but has been getting better over time █ Downloads: Download prompt was added for some downloads, but still starts downloading directly for some websites █ There should be an easy way to retrieve tabs from other devices other than manually triggering a full-sync █ AwesomeBar suggestions should show: 1st open tabs, 2nd bookmarks, 3rd history; Right now it combines everything with seemingly no apparent order █ Sad I prefer Chrome or Opera (Mini) for Android, Still use Firefox because of bookmarks/passwords sync.
Forced to use Yahoo for phone search *barf* While the browser itself is slowly shaping up to be usable, and I can at least change the search providers for within the browser itself, if I want to use a phone search other than Google Now which is curiously blocked by my job's WiFi, Firefox Beta Search is limited to only Yahoo which I personally find to be a more poor alternative to Google, even more so than Bing is. Let us be able to change the provider and I may bring my rating up to 5 stars.
Desktop version Requesting desktop version of many sites doesnt work..site remains in mobile version
Pull-down-to-refresh, please? So far I really like the app; I would seriously contemplate switching from Chrome - which lacks add-ons and a steady reading mode - if Firefox had fast access to the "sync now" button (or if the automatic syncing weren't so slow, but more like a real-time/instant syncing in Chrome): right now it takes 4 taps to get to it, it's not comfortable at all. Also, could you please implement the pull-to-refresh feature? It's a neat way to refresh pages, would have been great to have it here as an option.
- Android Presentation API for screen casting
- Download protection from potentially unwanted software
- Long press back/forward nav buttons in app menu brings up history list
- Smoother, more reliable CSS animations via asynchronous animations
- JPEG images use less memory when scaled and can be painted faster
- Support for new Unicode 8.0 skin tone emoji
- IndexedDB transactions now non-durable by default
- Implemented AudioBufferSourceNode.detune to modulate playback rate in cents