- Installs to your device's SD card
- Get free, up-to-date seafood recommendations
- Search for seafood quickly and easily by common market name
- Search for sushi by Japanese name as well as common market name
- Add restaurants and stores where you've found ocean-friendly seafood and locate businesses where others have found sustainable seafood
- Access in-depth conservation notes and reports
Obtaining mercy and grace to actualize your vision.
MSC is being pastor by Pastor Ola Olarinde & Pastor Olu Olarinde.
Download MSC App to stay connected to Mercy Seat Chapel family;
* To take sermon notes
* To record sermons as well as gospel songs
* To submit your prayer requests
* To join our mailing list to stay informed
* To view sermon videos
* To stay informed on past, current and future events
and lots more...
This incredible Seafood Recipe app has all the Seafood Recipes you will need...and it's FREE for a limited time!
Not only will you find over 163 delicious Seafood recipes, but they are broken down into convenient categories according to the type of dish you want to make. Video recipes will show you exactly what to do, plus you can save your favorite recipes for easy reference later!
Here's just a little taste of what you'll get:
* Soup & Stew
* Video Recipes
...and lots more. Now you can save a lot of time and effort and find that perfect Seafood recipe you're looking for! No more need to flip through dozens of cookbook or magazine pages. Everything you need is right here in this app. These recipes are tested and true and won't let you down. Quick and easy Seafood Recipes are just a FREE download away!
This app is going to be free for a limited time so make sure to...
Grab the FREE copy of the Seafood Recipe app today!
· Shop by species or browse today’s catch
· Buy direct off-the-boat or from seafood market, restaurant or even by mail order!
· Use CrabLine to call, text, or email to reserve your crab or seafood
· Includes price, directions, recipes, and more
FishLine lets you know where you can purchase fresh, locally-harvested seafood at 12 California ports with more to come. Provides info on purchasing directly off-the-boat from fishermen and from local seafood markets, farmer's markets, restaurants and cafés, as well as by mail order. By enabling fishermen, markets and other local providers to post seafood information directly to FishLine, this app provides a direct line of communication to customers, with product information instantly available for viewing. And FishLine enables crowdsourcing by also allowing consumers to post info on seafood they find for sale.
FishLine includes features such as using your smartphone's GPS to find the nearest port, boat or market with fresh seafood for sale, so if you are on vacation or are near several ports, FishLine will help you figure out the closest outlet with the fish you want.
FishLine also features extensive material on Central California fishermen gathered by the Faces of California Fishing project, including fishermen bios, stories, poetry, recipes and pictures.
FishLine is financed in part by a grant from the Central California Joint Cable/Fisheries Liaison Committee.
v1.3.1 Minor Maintenance
Fixed missing permission error and market_not_managed errors
This App provides you also with information regarding the Friend of the Sea project: certified products available at point of sale; certification requirements; latest Friend of the Sea news.
If you own or manage a restaurant and you serve Friend of the Sea seafood, you can register your restaurant for free.
- Find restaurants serving Friend of the Sea certified products
- Browse products by restaurant name, producer/supplier, country and fishing or farming method
- Locate Friend of the Sea restaurants on the map
- Read Friend of the Sea latest news
- Register your restaurant for free.
Using a 3-color classification, you can quickly decide whether the fish you're about to order is sustainable, or whether it's better for the oceans to make another choice.
Green - Tuck in with a clear conscience.
Orange - Think twice because of associated environmental impacts.
Red - Avoid altogether.
We help you make ocean-friendly seafood choices. For the love of our oceans.
Australia’s Sustainable Seafood Guide is the only app of its kind for Australian seafood. It shows you the sustainability of over 90 different types of seafood, including those from wild-caught fisheries, fish farms and imported species.
It also features Greenpeace’s Canned Tuna Guide, which shows you the best brands to buy to avoid destructive fishing practices.
Download the Guide to access the easy to use traffic light sustainability ranking system, with Green ‘Better Choice’, Amber ‘Eat Less’ and Red ‘Say No’.
The app has been developed by the Australian Marine Conservation Society (AMCS), Australia’s leading marine environmental not-for-profit in response to growing public concerns about overfishing, fish farming and our impact on our ocean wildlife. www.marineconservation.org.au
• Easy to use traffic light sustainability ranking system
• Free, up to date seafood assessments
• Search for seafood marketed under common names or Australian Standard Names
• Choose the best brand of tuna from Greenpeace’s Canned Tuna Guide.
As a bonus, you can watch the "Planet Ocean" movie by Yann Arthus-Bertrand and Michael Pitiot, as well as interviews and "making of" scenes.
You will also find recent news about the marine world through articles of GoodPlanet Info magazine, as well as consumer advice and cooking recipes.
Within its Ocean Program, The GoodPlanet Foundation has developed the "Planet Ocean" application to inform consumers about marine species and to promote sustainable fishing.
"Planet Ocean" was developed in partnership with Omega, with the collaboration of SeaWeb Europe.