There’s no need to visit a Michigan Schools & Government Credit Union branch to do
your banking. You don’t even have to be at home or work. With a mobile device and the
MSGCU app, you can manage your money from anywhere in a matter of moments.
When you’re always on the go, flexibility matters.
• Mobile Banking gives you free, 24/7 access to your accounts
• Check balances and account transaction history, transfer money, and view copies of cleared checks
• Pay bills electronically, quickly and easily
• Deposit checks from anywhere by simply taking photos of the front and back
• Find the nearest MSGCU branches and network ATMs
All your transactions can be worry-free. Sophisticated encryption provides secure
communications. Additional security measures block unauthorized access and protect
your personal data.
To use MSGCU Mobile Banking app, you must be a Michigan Schools & Government
Credit Union member and enrolled in our online banking service. To sign up, visit
Federally insured by NCUA.
What’s new in this version:
• Add Comments To Transferred Funds
• Visual User Interface Updates
• Security Enhancements