Get the real-time transit information you need, when you need it.
* Retrieve real-time transit schedules.
* Socialize, chat, and post advisories to other riders on your train, branch, or transit carrier! CooCoo Social changes the way you travel.
* View a detailed list/map of the stops along your trip.
* Integrated transit alerts to show you exactly which trains are delayed, suspended or canceled.
* Carrier and branch-level alert feeds that notify you of any catastrophic transit outages that may indirectly affect your trip.
* Crowd-sourced alert system to notify you of transit delays that other riders may be noticing - even when your transit carrier doesn't.
CooCoo currently supports real-time information for the following transit carriers:
* Long Island Railroad
* Metro-North Railroad
* New Jersey Transit
* New Jersey PATH
* Southeastern Pennsylvania Transportation Authority
* Massachusetts Bay Transportation Authority
* North County Transit District
* Bay Area Rapid Transit
Don't see your carrier on the list? We are adding more carriers weekly and as we do, this App will automatically update itself to support them.
Available information includes:
A scrollable, fully zoom able, interactive map display.
Live camera views of roadway/traffic conditions at over 70 locations.
Instant access to more than 3 dozen electronic message boards relaying traffic information.
Travel-times for drive-time commuters in the Albuquerque metro area.
Alerts to crashes, road closures or other problem affecting traffic flows.
Links to NM Rail Runner Express commuter train services and schedules
Park and Ride locations for commuters in the Albuquerque and Santa Fe metro areas.
Bicycle Routes and Trucking Information.
Direct access to National Weather Service forecasts, maps and radar data.
Screen resolution should be at least 480x800.
Processor speed of at least 1Ghz is recommended.
Main memory of at least 512 MB is recommended.