Each card offers an aphorism intended to help artists (particularly musicians) break creative blocks by encouraging lateral thinking.
This free app puts a set of cards at your fingertips at all times. Just in case.
Life Strategy is the only life planner app that will help you do all of the following things:
* Develop a clear answer to the question “Who Am I?”: Identify your core values, strengths, and weaknesses so you can tackle life in a more meaningful and effective way.
* Goal Setting: Set all the goals you want to achieve in each area of your life and define clear deadlines so you know what to work for in each moment of your life.
* Task Manager: Manage the to-do list for each one of your projects and create reminders so you can start getting things done and move closer to your goals.
* Changing Habits: Improve your daily routine by defining all the habits you need to develop and maintain, and set specific times and alarms so you never forget them.
* Quit Bad Habits: Start removing from your life all your bad habits, vices or addictions so you can increase your life satisfaction and feel better about yourself.
* Life Lessons: Write your own life lesson quotes based on all the things you have learned in life. This way you will improve your decision making and avoid making the same mistakes twice.
The app is totally free and it looks great both in tablets and phones. Try it now!
(And don't forget to leave your opinion and rating after you start seeing positive changes in your life so more people can get to know the app and benefit from it as well).
Text by Kirsty Sharp, Robin Petterd and also incorporates text from the Oblique Strategies cards by Brian Eno/Peter Schmidt.
All images Creative Commons Licensed and credited by Flckr user name.
Oblique Strategies is an aid to creative thinking created by Peter Schmidt and Brian Eno. Draw a card when you want a different approach to a problem. You can get more information at http://www.rtqe.net/ObliqueStrategies and http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oblique_Strategies