To use MCUmobile you must be a member at Members CU (headquartered in Winston Salem, NC), have an active Members CU account, and already be an MCU@Home Online Banking user. You will access your accounts using your existing Members CU MCU@Home login information. To sign up for MCU@Home free online banking, please visit mcuathome.memcu.com.
MCU@Home and MCUmobile are both free services. Federally Insured by NCUA.
You can manage your accounts, make deposits, find ATMs and more.
Now it’s easy to bank 24/7, right from your Android™ device. To start, just enroll in Chase Online(SM).
To view the Chase Mobile app in Spanish language, please ensure your Android™ device’s language setting is set to Spanish (Asegúrate de que tu aparato Android™ esté configurado en el idioma español)
MONITOR YOUR ACCOUNT
• View account balances and transaction history
• View your credit and debit card rewards status
• Pay bills and credit cards
• Transfer money between Chase accounts
• Deposit checks with Chase QuickDeposit(SM)
• Send and request money with Chase QuickPay(SM)
• Send wire transfers
• Make changes to pending transactions
• Find the nearest Chase branches and ATMs
• Speak with a customer service representative
MANAGE AND RECEIVE THE FOLLOWING ACCOUNT ALERTS THROUGH THE CHASE MOBILE APP
• Account balances
• ACH transfers
MANAGE YOUR CHASE CREDIT CARD
• View your credit card balance and activity
• Make payments
• View Ultimate Rewards® information
Notes on Permissions:
• Location permissions are needed to determine your current location in order to find Chase bank branches and ATMs near you
• Read Contact permissions are needed to access your contacts to send money via Chase QuickPay(SM)
• Camera permissions are needed to deposit checks via Chase QuickDeposit(SM)
• USB storage permissions are needed to view file attachments
Some features are available for eligible customers and accounts only.
There is no charge from Chase, but message and data rates may apply. Such charges include those from your communications service provider. Delivery of account alerts may be delayed for various reasons, including service outages affecting your mobile device, wireless or internet provider; technology failures; and system capacity limitations. Any time you review your balance, keep in mind it may not reflect all transactions including recent debit card transactions or checks you have written. A qualifying Chase account is required to transfer funds via text. Account alerts are not available for Chase Basic Checking(SM) accounts.
Android is a registered trademark of Google, Inc.
Making every sale possible.
Use Chase Mobile Checkout to accept payments on-the-go, anywhere in the U.S., at any time. When you’re a customer of Chase Paymentech with Chase Mobile Checkout, a card reader and a smartphone, you are ready to begin accepting credit card payments on-the-go.
EXTEND YOUR BUSINESS
• Be ready to take your customers’ payments when and where they are ready.
• Take your business with you. Be able to process payments when you are away from your business, computer or credit card terminal.
• Allow additional employees to accept credit card payments on their smartphones.
STREAMLINE YOUR BUSINESS
• Create a product catalog for easy checkout and itemized receipt.
• Live, U.S. based, 24/7 telephone customer support.
• Have one payment processing relationship: Single statement, centralized reporting and one number to call for any issues.
• Customize your employees’ access.
MAKE IT EASY FOR YOUR CUSTOMERS
• Conduct faster transactions. If your customers are waiting in line, add an additional payment acceptance terminal with your smartphone.
• Bring the transaction to your customer. Allow your customers to pay anywhere in your store. Allow customers to pay for deliveries at the time of receipt.
• Send customers electronic receipts to their email or smartphone.
PROTECT YOUR CUSTOMER AND YOUR BUSINESS
• Credit card information is encrypted at the time of the card swipe and during transmission and processing.
• Geo-location features allow you to determine the exact location of the transaction, which helps with dispute settlement. Location map is printed on receipt.
• Capture your customer’s signature on receipt.
TAKE YOUR BUSINESS WITH YOU
• Easier reconciliation. Be able to view your entire Chase Paymentech account from your phone.
• Search for individual transactions and review account activity.
• Process refunds and voids.
To process transactions, you must have a merchant account with Chase Paymentech, install the Chase Mobile Checkout app and have the Chase Mobile Checkout Card Reader attached to your smartphone.
There is no charge to download this app, but depending on your merchant service account terms, there may be charges associated with the purchase and shipment of the card reader. When using the app, message and data rates may apply. Such charges include, but are not limited to, those from your communications service provider. In addition, all applicable processing fees outlined in the merchant services contract with Chase Paymentech will be assessed for all transactions initiated through the app.
Transaction processing may be interrupted for various reasons, including service outages affecting your phone, wireless or Internet provider, technology failures, and system capacity limitations.
Android is a registered trademark of Google Inc.
Capital One Credit Card Customers:
- Pay your bill, schedule upcoming payments, and manage funding accounts you can use to pay your bill
- Redeem your rewards or erase previous travel purchases with Purchase Eraser(SM)
Capital One 360 Customers:
- Make mobile check deposits with CheckMate(SM)
- Send Person2Person payments
- Activate your debit card and checkbooks
Capital One Bank Customers:
- Make mobile check deposits to your Capital One Bank accounts
- Pay bills from your Capital One Bank checking account
- Transfer funds between your Capital One Bank accounts
Your security is important to us. We use industry standard practices to protect and maintain the privacy and security of your information online and within our apps.
For support call 1-877-383-4802 or tweet @askcapitalone.
© 2015 Capital One and Capital One's family of companies, including Capital One Bank (USA), N.A., and Capital One, N.A., Members FDIC
REWARDS THAT GO WHEREVER YOU DO
Use Membership Rewards® points toward recent eligible charges in the Amex Mobile app – from dining & entertainment to everyday needs, and more. And for some charges, use points right after you swipe!
ACCESS ON THE GO
Access your account, virtually anywhere you go -- quickly make a payment, and view your recent charges, activity and Membership Rewards points balance.
Receive protection alerts on your device when we detect unusual activity related to your Card, and verify charges in seconds
Log-in securely with the same user ID and Password you use on americanexpress.com
App and app features are available only for eligible Card accounts in the United States. American Express® prepaid cards and cards issued by non-American Express issuers are not eligible.
To log-in, Card Members must be enrolled in Manage Your Card Account. Enrollment is available in the app.
Android is a trademark of Google Inc.
All access to and use of this App is subject to and governed by the American Express End User License Agreement, Terms of Service and Privacy Statement.
Enjoy a better banking experience, featuring:
• Sleeker Design: Breeze through your banking thanks to a cleaner, sleeker design.
• Easy Navigation: Get to where you need to go using fewer taps, with the help of streamlined menus.
• Alerts via Mobile Device: Get timely account notifications to stay informed and on top of your finances.
• More Convenience: Edit and cancel scheduled payments and search past, pending and future transactions.
And introducing Citi Mobile® Snapshot: a new optional feature that allows you to view certain account balances and recent transactions without logging in (now available in all markets).
• Check your Citi® account balances
• See recent activity for your checking and credit card accounts , including pending transactions
• Pay bills and view payments
• Transfer funds between linked Citi accounts
• Send money to virtually anyone’s U.S. bank account with Popmoney®
• Deposit checks using Mobile Check Deposit
• Make or schedule future credit card payments
• View your available credit line (for Credit Card customers)
• Quickly find the nearest ATMs/branches
-Location permissions are required to determine your current location when using ATM/branch locator
-“Read your contacts” permissions are required to access contacts to send money via Popmoney®.
-“Take pictures & videos” permissions are required to deposit checks using Citi Mobile® Check Deposit.
Permissions are accessed whenever you choose to use the functionality that requires them.
Accounts are protected by 128-bit encryption, as they are when you bank online.
Deposit accounts are offered by Citibank N.A. Member FDIC.
Citi credit cards are issued by Citibank, N.A. (1)
(1) Please note, Citibank does not charge you a fee for using the Mobile Check Deposit service. However, charges from your wireless carrier may apply. Regular account charges apply. The Mobile Check Deposit service is subject to eligibility. Deposit limits and other restrictions apply.
© Citigroup Inc. 2014.
Citi, Citi with Arc Design, Citibank and Citi Mobile are registered service marks of Citigroup Inc.
Manage Your Accounts*
• Check activity and balances in checking, savings and credit card accounts
• View routing and account numbers easily
• Edit transaction descriptions in checking and savings accounts
• Order replacement debit or credit cards±
• Order check copies±
• View Merrill Edge and Merrill Lynch investment accounts
• Set app Alerts to be notified of important account and security info
Send Money to Virtually Anyone*
• Securely send and receive money using a mobile number or email address (including to and from U.S. accounts outside of Bank of America)1
• Add recipients for email/mobile number transfers using your device’s contacts or enter the data manually2
• Manage transfers between your Bank of America accounts (including mortgages and loans)
• Visit www.bankofamerica.com/easymoneytransfer to learn more
• Schedule, edit or cancel payments
• Pay eBills
• Add or edit Pay To accounts
• Use our app to snap photos of checks and deposit them from your mobile device3
• View processing deposits in account details in the app
• Choose Deals, shop as you normally do with your credit/debit cards and receive cash back
• Get cash back into your eligible Bank of America account4
• Reset Passcode, retrieve Online ID
• Use SafePass® for additional security during sensitive transactions (you’ll receive a code to verify your identity)
Contact Us Easily
• Schedule an appointment at a banking center or call us with any questions
• Find ATMs and banking centers
*Please visit Online Banking for these banking needs:
Wire transfers; transfers to external bank accounts; transfers from credit cards; ordering new checks; setting up/canceling recurring transfers and payments; enrolling in Bill Pay/managing eBill information; changing Online IDs; stopping checks; activating new debit cards; using ShopSafe®; going paperless; viewing mortgage and loan account details; enrolling in SafePass.
≠App is optimized for Android handset but is also compatible with Android tablets.
±Fee may apply.
1Enrollment and Bank of America checking/savings account required. No fee for this service; dollar/frequency limits apply. Transfer permitted only to U.S.-based accounts. See Online Banking Service Agreement for details.
2You must grant permission for the app to access your device contacts.
3Deposits subject to verification and not available for immediate withdrawal. See Terms for other restrictions.
4Earned cash back credited the month following redemption. See Terms for other restrictions.
To use our app, you’re required by the app store to accept all App Permissions to allow technical access to certain functions on your device. Our app doesn’t access or engage these functions until you actively initiate the related transactions, such as accessing your contacts to add recipients to Email/Mobile Transfers. For a detailed explanation, visit our in-app Help.
Having general app issues?
• Try clearing the browser and BofA app cache, then power off the device
• If you’re on your home WiFi network and have a problem connecting, try resetting your modem/router
• For optimal performance, make sure you’re running the latest OS
• Note that third-party keyboards are blocked by our app due to their potential to track your password and other keystrokes you may enter; the native keyboard for your device will be used
• Visit our in-app Help to learn more
Terms/Service Agreement: www.bankofamerica.com/serviceagreement
Android™ is a trademark of Google Inc.
Bank of America and related trademarks are trademarks of Bank of America Corporation
Bank of America, N.A. Member FDIC
© 2015 Bank of America Corporation
*Note: at this time, My MN is only available for Android and iPhone smartphones.
Global Cash Management and Trade functionality with all the security you expect from J.P. Morgan. Ranked #1 in Mobile Access for 2013 by Greenwich Associates.
This application is available for J.P. Morgan ACCESS® clients that have Reporting, Payments and /or Trade. You’ll need pre-authorization from your employer’s Security Administrator to use it.
ACCESS INFORMATION INSTANTLY
• View global account balance and transaction information in all currencies, including consolidated multi-bank reporting
• Available in multiple languages
• Approve payments and Trade transactions *
• Release payments with Voice & Swipe Password *
• Configure and receive near real time alerts securely
• Protect your company’s data with multi-level security protocols
• Use optional Voice & Swipe Password Authentication for convenient and secure logon and digital signature *
*not available in all locations
J.P. Morgan will not charge you to download and use the application, but note that standard messaging and data rates from your wireless provider may apply.
FAST ACCOUNT ACCESS
• Log in quickly with a 4-digit Passcode
• See account info without logging in by enabling Quick View
MANAGE YOUR DISCOVER CREDIT CARD ACCOUNT
• Check your balance and available credit, and view or download monthly statements
• View and search transaction activity
• Make payments and edit or cancel pending payments
• Redeem rewards for statement credit or direct deposit in any amount
• Redeem rewards for Partner gift cards and eCertificates starting at $20 Cashback Bonus
• View your free FICO Credit Score* and learn what it means to lenders
*See FICO® Credit Score terms
• Send and receive messages with Discover Customer Service
• View and edit your account profile
• Activate a new card or report a current card as lost, stolen or misplaced
• Use the Travel Notification feature to help ensure uninterrupted use of your card while traveling
• Get great offers for being a cardmember with Discover Deals, the one-stop-shop where you can access instant savings at checkout, additional rewards, or statement credits for purchases with popular brands (for eligible Cardmembers)
• Sign up to receive alerts about your account
MANAGE YOUR DISCOVER BANK DEPOSIT ACCOUNT AND PERSONAL LOAN ACCOUNT
• View account balances, summary and transaction history
• Track account activity and schedule transactions
• Transfer money
• Pay bills
• Deposit checks
• Find ATMs - Nationwide ATMs available to use your Discover credit or debit card
• View statements
• View and send secure messages
• Make Personal Loan payments
Your security is our priority — Mobile data transmissions are safeguarded by 128-bit SSL (Secure Socket Layer) to prevent unauthorized access. Our Online Security Guarantee provides added protection against unauthorized access to your accounts. We will never transmit your account number.
• View your account balances and activity — for consumer accounts, view check and deposit images!
• Available balance and pending deposits — learn more about how your available balance is calculated and what’s still pending. Note, some transaction activities may not be immediately recorded to your account and may not yet be reflected in the available balance
• Search and Sort — Find the transaction you're looking for in just a few keystrokes
• Detailed transactions list — View the date, location, amount, and more for transactions on one page, just like you see in Online Banking.
• View your credit card rewards balance
• Deposit checks using your Android phone
WELLS FARGO SUREPAY
• Send money, using a mobile number or email address, to friends and family with eligible accounts at participating financial institutions.
TRANSFERS AND PAYMENTS
• Make transfers to your accounts.
• Schedule payments and pay bills right from your mobile device
• If you're already a Bill Pay customer, your payees are automatically available for use in Mobile Bill Pay
• Monitor balances, holdings, account activity and open orders for your Wells Fargo Advisors and WellsTrade accounts
• Get real-time quotes, charts, market data and news
• Let us help you find a nearby Wells Fargo ATM. Locate an ATM using your current location/GPS or enter the zip code or address of the area you wish to search. You’ll be provided a list of ATMs with the address and distance from your current location.
DEPOSIT PRODUCTS OFFERED BY WELLS FARGO BANK, N.A. MEMBER FDIC.
INVESTMENT AND INSURANCE PRODUCTS: NOT INSURED BY FDIC | NO BANK GUARANTEE | MAY LOSE VALUE
Wells Fargo Advisors is the trade name used by two separate registered broker-dealers: Wells Fargo Advisors, LLC, and Wells Fargo Advisors Financial Network, LLC, Members SIPC, nonbank affiliates of Wells Fargo & Company
WellsTrade accounts are available through Wells Fargo Advisors, LLC
• Location permissions are necessary to determine your current location to display nearby Wells Fargo locations/ATMs and provide mapping directions
• Camera permissions are necessary for you to use the Mobile Deposit feature
• Internet access permissions are necessary for the app to connect with Wells Fargo Mobile
• Identity permissions are necessary in order to enable you to access your contacts to prefill emails/phone numbers when using Wells Fargo Sure Pay
• Photo permissions are necessary for you to use the Mobile Deposit feature
• Contacts permissions are necessary to enable you to prefill contact information (emails/phone numbers) when using Wells Fargo Sure Pay
*Your mobile carrier's message and data rates may apply.
**Minimum system requirements: Android OS v2.3 and higher are supported. If you aren’t able to upgrade, use your browser to sign on to wf.com.
*There is no fee from Mainstreet Credit Union. Connectivity and usage rates may apply. Contact your wireless service provider for more details.
- Check Balances
- View Transaction History
- Transfer Funds
- Pay Loans
- Secure Messaging for support
- Bill Pay support
- Deposit checks
- Dollar Dashboard
*Mobile Banking only available to Missouri Credit Union Online Banking participants. Visit http://www.missouricu.org/ for further details.
Keywords: Missouri CU, mobile banking, mobile finance, credit union
Download and you’ll be able to view account balances and history, deposit checks, transfer funds, pay bills, locate office branches, find ATMs, and contact a representative. That’s not all – as new features are rolled out, you’ll be able to update the app so you always have the latest-and-greatest online banking tools right at your fingertips.
Get started with our app today. Like the best things in life, we’ve made it free! Although message and data rates from your carrier may apply.
HUNTINGTON QUICK BALANCE - A fast and simple way to view account balances on the login page at the touch of a button, without logging in
ACCOUNT INFORMATION - View up-to-date information about your Huntington accounts, including pending transactions.
TRANSFER MONEY - Transfer money between accounts. Select the date you’d like the transfer to occur and get a receipt for the transaction.
PAY BILLS - Pay a person or company. You’ll receive a summary that describes the amount and payment date, and get a receipt for the transaction.
DEPOSIT CHECKS – Deposit checks by simply snapping a picture. It can save you time and help reduce trips to the branch or ATM.
FIND LOCATIONS - Find ATMs and branches near your current location or by entering a street address.
CONTACT US - Quick dialing for most of your customer service needs.
Some features are only available to customers who have registered for Online Banking at Huntington.com.
The Huntington Mobile app is free, but message and data rates from your mobile carrier will still apply.
System availability and response time are subject to market conditions.
MANAGE FINANCES — Pay bills, transfer funds, send money, track spending with Money Manager
INVESTMENT CENTER – Place trades, get quotes and market news, and perform research
DEPOSIT@MOBILE — Qualifying members can deposit checks from their phone*
INSURANCE CLAIMS — Report a loss, submit photos, view status
PLUS — Loan calculator, ATM & rental car locator, get insurance cards
*You must qualify for USAA's Deposit@Home® and Deposit@Mobile® ; eligibility for USAA property and casualty insurance and credit qualification required.
Investments/Insurance: Not FDIC Insured - Not Bank Issued, Guaranteed or Underwritten - May Lose Value
Your contact list is only accessible to you on the USAA app and will not be stored within the app. Using your contact list within the app means that the payment tabs will be prefilled so you don't have to search for email addresses and phone numbers when you transfer money to other people. This feature is secure and does not provide USAA or any third-party with access to your contacts.
USAA Money Manager is not an investment advisory service of USAA.
Information on non-USAA accounts is governed by the User Agreement. USAA's personal financial management services are not sponsored or endorsed by any third party.
Property and Casualty Insurance provided by United Services Automobile and its affiliates, San Antonio, TX.
USAA means United Services Automobile Association and its affiliates. Banks Member FDIC. To take advantage of mobile.usaa.com, you must be registered on usaa.com.
Investments provided by USAA Investment Management Company and USAA Financial Advisors Inc., both registered broker dealers.
Your phone carrier’s standard charges may apply. System availability and response time is subject to market conditions.
USAA products are available only in those jurisdictions where USAA is authorized to sell them.
Download MCU’s Mobile Banking application for the Android. . You can bank on-the-go 24/7, stay connected to your MCU accounts from anywhere, and enjoy the ease and convenience of banking right from the palm of your hand.
-Manage your accounts
-Transfer funds between your MCU accounts
-Transfer funds to other MCU members
-View your transaction history
-View copies of cleared checks
-Find the closest branches and ATMs in MCU’s network
-MCU Mobile Banking is secure and employs the same security standards as MCU Online Banking.