• Log on to your account around the world
• View your account balances and transaction history
• Move money
Exact features depend on the HSBC services available in your country
To log on to this app you must be an HSBC Personal Internet Banking customer. If you are not yet registered, please visit your local HSBC website.
• HSBC helps protect your information by using 128-bit SSL encryption when you are logged on.
• Data charges from your mobile service provider may apply.
To find out more about the app including details of permissions requested please see http://hsbc.mobi
Mobile banking gives you a complete overview of your accounts including accounts assigned to you, your loans and insurance policies and all pending payments from your accounts. You can transfer money between your accounts, pay bills, stop, start and delete payments.
NOTE: Our mobile banking requires that you use a password for mobile services. The new password can be set in online banking. Log into online banking and select: "Mobil"> "Koder og passord"> "Passord" and set your own password.
Other features include SMS Banking, IOU, mortgage and savings calculator, cancel card the possibility to make insurance claims to SpareBank 1 Forsikring. You can also easily contact us for financial advice, apply for a mortgage, and contact us to start a saving scheme.
We love comments and feedback. Please contact us through social media or join our customer panel. You can do this inside the app. You can also check out our latest video clips on YouTube.
If you are not a customer at SpareBank 1, you can easily contact us from the application or become a customer on www.sparebank1.no
List of supported banks.
American express bank
Bank of baroda
Bank of India
Bank of Maharastra
Catholic syrian bank
Indian Overseas Bank
ING Vysya Bank
State Bank of Bikaner and Jaipur
State bank of Hyderabad
State bank of india
State bank of patiala
State Bank of Travancore
Union Bank of india
- Check Balances
- View Transaction History
- Transfer Funds
- Pay Loans
- Secure Messaging for support
- Bill Pay support
- Deposit checks
*Mobile Banking only available to Missouri Credit Union Online Banking participants. Visit http://www.missouricu.org/ for further details.
Keywords: Missouri CU, mobile banking, mobile finance, credit union
NOW WITH 2 NEW WIDGETS:
• Nearest ATM
• Currency rates
BOG Mobile Bank also lets you to:
• Receive information about your accounts, deposits, credit cards and loans
• Transfer money
• Pay utility and other bills
• Send Elva money transfer
• Find nearest ATM or Service Center
• Receive recent currency exchange rates and calculate converted values
• Save templates of preferred operations to save your time
• Change your password or username
• Block lost cards
* * *
მობილბანკი საქართველოს ბანკის მობილური საბანკო მომსახურების ახალი თაობის აპლიკაციაა.
2 ახალი ვიჯეტით:
• უახლოესი ბანკომატი
• ვალუტის კურსები
მობილბანკის საშუალებით თქვენ ასევე შეძლებთ:
• მიიღოთ ინფორმაცია თქვენი ანგარიშების, ანაბრების, საკრედიტო ბარათებისა და სესხების შესახებ
• გადარიცხოთ თანხები
• გადაიხადოთ კომუნალური და სხვა გადასახადები
• გაგზავნოთ ფულადი გზავნილი „ელვა“
• იპოვოთ უახლოესი ბანკომატი ან სერვისცენტრი
• შეიტყოთ ვალუტის მიმდინარე კურსი და გამოთვალოთ მისი შესაბამისი თანხა სასურველ ვალუტაში
• ისარგებლოთ მარტივი შაბლონებით და დაზოგოთ ოპერაციისთვის საჭირო დრო
• შეცვალოთ პაროლი ან მომხმარებლის სახელი
• დაბლოკოთ თქვენი ბარათები
The application may be used by Customers who have purchased products from the following packages:
- Individual Customer: Standard, Comfort, Comfort Direct, Premium, Friedrich Wilhelm Raiffeisen or Friedrich Wilhelm Raiffeisen Diamond
- Company: Złoty, Srebrny, Platynowy, Walutowy, Terminalowy, Oszczędnościowy, R-Direct
Mobilny Bank may also be used by Corporate Customers to view their products.
The application is available in two languages - Polish and English.
• CURRENT BALANCE INDICATOR – indicator shows current account balance before logging in. Information is presented as a percentage
• ACCOUNTS - balance, history, operation details, sending SMS with account number
• TRANSFERS – transfers to defined recipients, between owns accounts, domestic payments
• CARDS - debit and credit cards, including list of uncollected and rejected credit card operations; ability to restrict credit or debit card, card details and many more
• LOANS – information about loans
• DEPOSITS – deposit offer, opening new deposit and details
• CURRENCIES - currency rates and history of exchange rates
• R-DEALER - FX transactions, exchange transactions
• PORTFOLIO MANAGEMENT
• MOBILE TOP-UP
• RAIFFEISEN POLBANK BRANCHES’ and ATM’s locator.
Contact with Call Center or Personal Advisor (Premium Banking and Private Banking)
Please note that this functionality applies to Individual customers. The functionality for Small Business and Corporate Clients can be viewed in the demo available after installing the application.
Mobile Bank is a completely secure solution.
• access password-protected,
• encrypted data transmission,
• no sensitive data stored in the phone memory
• transactions are accepted with one-time password,
• resistance to phishing.
Download Mobilny Bank and discover all the options in the application demo. Ask your local branch about availability in your country.
• Check account balances and transactions
• Schedule and manage payments
• Transfer money between accounts or Pay Anyone
• Schedule and pay bills with BPAY ®
• Locate your nearest ATM, branch or banker in Australia or one of our Global Alliance Partners’ ATMs when overseas
• Reset your password instantly with Westpac Protect™ SMS Code
• View and save eStatements
• Landscape view
Mobile Banking gives you the same great security features as Online Banking. Our Security Guarantee, Westpac Protect™ SMS Code and SecurID® tokens protect you on your mobile.
• Open a savings or transaction account within 60 seconds
• Tools and calculators (loan borrowing and repayment calculators)
• Travel checklist and currency converter
• Global ATM locator - ideal for when travelling overseas. Save on ATM fees by using Westpac's ATM Global Alliance locator to find the nearest Barclays, BNP Paribas, Deutsche Bank, Bank of America or ScotiaBank ATM and more.
Business customers can also:
• Approve payments
• Pay staff and creditors faster with payment templates
Or call technical support on: 1300 655 505
Things you should know:
1. This service is only available for Westpac Australia customers. Westpac New Zealand customers should visit https://sec.westpac.co.nz/mobile on their mobile.
2. Internet connection is required to use Westpac Mobile Banking. Normal data charges apply.
3. The research and share trading service is only available to Westpac Online Investing customers. To apply, visit westpac.com.au/OnlineInvesting. Online investing through Westpac Securities Limited ABN 39 087 924 221 AFSL 233723 is a service provided by Australian Investment Exchange Ltd ABN 71 076 515 930 AFSL 241400 ("the Participant"), a Participant of the ASX Group. The Participant is not authorised to carry on business in any jurisdiction other than Australia. Accordingly, this information is directed to and available for Australian residents only. You should read the Financial Services Guide ("FSG"), which is available at westpac.com.au/OnlineInvesting.
4. Westpac's security guarantee is subject to the observance of Westpac's Internet Banking Terms and Conditions, including maintaining the security of your access codes, passwords and SecurID tokens. Westpac recommends that you always adhere to manufacturers’ software and support to ensure your computers and mobile devices are covered by the latest software and security updates available from the manufacturer.
5. Optimised for Android version 2.3.3 and above on Galaxy S2, Galaxy S3, Galaxy S4, Galaxy Note 3, HTC 1, HTC 1X, Nexus 4
- Review account balances
- Pay Bills**
- View recent transactions
- Transfer funds between linked Five Star Bank accounts**
- View Alerts
- Locate the nearest Five Star Bank ATM or branch by GPS location
MOBILE BANKING SECURITY
- You'll enjoy piece of mind knowing you have the same level of security as NetExpress Online Banking.
- The site uses SSL Encryption through VeriSign to help prevent unauthorized access
- Your user ID and password are required each time you log in.
- We are committed to protecting the privacy of your financial information. See our online Privacy Notice at www.five-starbank.com
Five Star Bank will not send unsolicited text or email messages containing urgent requests to contact the bank or ask for personal information. Whenever communicating with the bank by phone, only use official Five Star Bank phone numbers published on your bank statement, the back of your check card or on our web site at www.five-starbank.com.
There is no fee from Five Star Bank. Connectivity and usage rates may apply from your mobile carrier.
*Must be enrolled in NetExpress Online Banking
**Must have accounts and bill pay previously set-up in NetExpress Online Banking
Five Star Bank Member FDIC
• Deposit checks from your mobile device
• Check your account balances
• View recent account activity, including images of cleared checks
• Transfer money between your First Citizens accounts
• Pay and manage bills and e-bills
• Pay People with Popmoney by securely sending payments to an email address or mobile number
• Locate First Citizens branches and ATMs using GPS or search criteria
• View offers and information from First Citizens Bank
About Mobile Check Deposit:
Mobile Check Deposit allows you to deposit checks from your mobile device. Customers must have an account in good standing with First Citizens for 35 days before they are eligible for mobile deposit. To learn more about mobile check deposit limits, funds availability and more, visit www.firstcitizens.com/mobile.
To use First Citizens Mobile Banking, you must have a First Citizens account with a Personal Online Banking customer ID and password. At this time, First Citizens Mobile Banking is not available for customers using Business Online Banking.
4) Download this app
5) Login to the app using your First Citizens online banking customer ID and password
6) Begin banking on your Android mobile device
Protecting your account information is our top priority. First Citizens Mobile Banking safeguards your personal financial information by using a variety of best-practice security features, including:
• Secure login with customer ID and password
• Security questions to verify your identity and make certain payments
• Advanced encryption technology
• Device detection requires users logging in from a new device to correctly answer challenge questions
• Partial or “masked” account numbers
• Automatic session timeout after a period of inactivity
Have questions or need help? Visit www.firstcitizens.com/mobile to find commonly asked questions about mobile banking. You may also contact First Citizens by phone at 855.322.6624. Customer service agents are available daily from 7 am – 11 pm ET.
About First Citizens Bank:
First Citizens Bank is headquartered in Raleigh, North Carolina and provides banking and financial services to consumer and business clients through a network of over 600 ATMs and over 400 branches in Arizona, California, Colorado, the District of Columbia, Florida, Georgia, Kansas, Maryland, New Mexico, North Carolina, Oklahoma, Oregon, Tennessee, Texas, Virginia, Washington and West Virginia.
*Fees: First Citizens does not charge fees to download or use the First Citizens Mobile Banking App, Mobile Check Deposit, First Citizens Mobile Web or First Citizens Text Banking. However, fees may apply for using services in Mobile Banking. Your mobile carrier may charge for messaging and data usage. Check with your carrier for more information.
Copyright © 2013. First Citizens Bank. Member FDIC. Equal Housing Lender.
Susquehanna Bank customers who have Online Banking can enroll for Mobile Banking using this free(1) app and enjoy being able to conveniently:
• Make transfers(2)
• View balances and account history
• Pay bills
• View alerts
Just log in on your phone using the same ID and password you use to access Susquehanna Online Banking. It’s that easy!
(1) You will be charged web access rates depending on your mobile carrier. Web access is needed to use Mobile Banking. Check with your service carrier for details on specific fees.
(2) Federal regulation limits total transactions for savings and money market accounts.
If you are not a customer of Danske Bank in Northern Ireland or UK you can still access the tablet banking services available before log-on.
Services before logon:
- Investment functionality
• Monitor market movements and changes in the prices of securities
• Track specific securities by creating your own personalised list of stocks and shares
- Currency converter
is provided for indicative information purposes only.
See exchange rates for more than 25 currencies.This tool uses the Danske Bank Exchange Rate (UK) applying the sell rate for foreign cash. Where the conversion is between two non sterling currencies then the rate used will be a mid-market rate. The Danske Bank Exchange Rate (UK) is subject to change.
- Find your nearest Danske Bank branch or cash machine in Northern Ireland
- Contact Us
Information on how to become a customer
- Watch a demo video
Get an overview of how to use our Tablet Bank UK App
Additional services after logon:
- Manage your accounts, view statements and check balances
- Search and filter transactions as well as get a statement of your future dated transactions
- Transfer money or make payments - pay bills or make transfers to accounts within the UK in sterling
- Edit or delete future transfers or payments (except standing orders)
- Send secure mails to us and receive secure mails from us.
- Investment Functionality
• View your custody account contents
• Buy and sell securities on a non-advised basis via Sharedeal (Data provided by Thomson Reuters. Indicative prices delayed by at least 15 minutes). To use Sharedeal, you must open a Custody Account at a Danske Bank branch and be aged 18 or over.
*MOBILE PHONE APP AVAILABLE FOR iOS *
Danske Tablet Bank App may be temporarily unavailable when we are carrying out routine maintenance. You must be registered for and have logged on to eBanking using your Access ID security card to be able to use Danske Tablet Bank App. Danske Tablet Bank is for iPad only. You must be 13 years or older to download the Danske Tablet Bank App from the App Store.
This Mobile Release 3.4 – App Store text is a financial promotion as defined by the Financial Conduct Authority’s Conduct of Business Sourcebook.
Any stock market investment involves risk. The value of your investment and any income you take from it can go down as well as up. It is possible that the value may fall below your original investment and you may get back less than you originally invested. You should also be aware that past performance is not necessarily a guide to future performance and if you cash in your investment, its value may be less than you have originally invested.
Foreign markets will involve different risks from the UK markets. In some cases the risks will be greater. The potential for profit or loss from transactions on foreign markets or in foreign denominated contracts will be affected by fluctuations in foreign exchange rates.
Danske Bank is a trading name of Northern Bank Limited which is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority. Registered in Northern Ireland R568. Registered Office: Donegall Square West, Belfast BT1 6JS. Northern Bank Limited is a member of the Danske Bank Group. www.danskebank.co.uk. 'Northern Bank Limited is entered in the Financial Services Register, registration number 122261.
You’ll be able to use a number of Standard Bank services through this app even if you do not have an account with us. For more about our products and services, visit www.standardbank.co.za or call us on 0860 123 000 or +27 11 299 4701
Secure banking on the go
This app offers added security, as you will be able to access your accounts from only your own devices.
You may link up to 10 devices so that you can access your Standard Bank accounts from any of your smart devices. Once you’ve logged in to your Standard Bank profile, use this app to do a variety of banking functions anytime and anywhere, including:
• View your available and actual account balances in easily navigated categories.
• Get graphs that compare the state of your accounts.
• See net balances on all your accounts.
• Search for specific transactions and view your provisional, 30-day, 60-day and 90-day statements.
• Transfer funds between any of your linked accounts.
• Pay beneficiaries that have been preloaded onto your banking profile. These are added on Internet banking or by visiting your nearest branch.
• Buy airtime from Vodacom, MTN, Cell C, Virgin and 8ta. Telkom Worldcall cards can also be topped up. Browse your device’s address book to easily buy prepaid.
• Send money to any other Standard Bank South Africa customer using just their cellphone number (if they are registered for Standard Bank’s Mobile banking service) or their Standard Bank account number).
This app also allows you to do the following without you having to log on to your profile:
• Locate your nearest Standard Bank ATM, branch or AccessPoint and see a map of how to get there.
• View financial indicators for commodities, foreign exchange rates and shares.
• Quickly and easily calculate vehicle repayments, home loan repayments and home loan affordability.
• Get important numbers (such as reporting lost or stolen cards) at the touch of button.
Important to note
• Transaction features are available to only holders of Standard Bank accounts held in South Africa.
• There is no subscription for use of this app.
• There are transaction fees on certain transactions.
• Data rates are determined by your network service provider.
• Internet access is required to download the application, perform transactions and access the locations and financial indicators services.
• Find a Lloyds Bank branch or Cashpoint® or LINK ATMs in the UK
• Log on with your usual Internet Banking details
• View balances and transaction history
• Check your credit card limit and pay a credit card bill
• Make transfers between your Lloyds Bank UK personal current and savings accounts
• Set up and make payments
• Change some of your personal details
• Manage your existing overdraft
• Find useful Lloyds Bank phone numbers
- And enjoy a high level of security.
Even if you’re not a Lloyds Bank customer, you can use the app to find any Lloyds Bank branch or Cashpoint ® and LINK ATMs in the UK.
You don’t need to register to use the app’s Mobile Banking services if you’re already a Lloyds Bank personal Internet Banking customer. Simply log on with your usual details wherever you have signal. If you haven’t registered for Internet Banking yet, you can do so using the app.
Keeping you safe online
We use the latest online security measures to protect your money, your personal information and your privacy. And our online and mobile banking guarantee means we’ll refund your money in the unlikely event you experience fraud when using this app – as long as you’ve been careful, for example, by taking reasonable steps to keep your security information safe).
Some things you can do to help protect yourself when using this app:
• Treat mobile security as seriously as you treat computer security.
• Take care when entering personal information in public places.
• Find out what software your phone provider offers to protect you online.
• Switch off Bluetooth when you’re not using it
• Don’t accept or open any applications or MMS messages from unknown senders
• Use your mobile phone’s security lock or PIN
Mobile Banking is designed for use in the UK. We don’t charge you for using it but your mobile operator may charge for some services. Services may be affected by phone signal and functionality.
Mobile Banking is available to our UK personal Internet Banking customers only. Use of it is subject to our Internet Banking terms and conditions www.lloydsbank.com/legal.asp
The Branch/ATM finder uses location based services. We, LINK Scheme and/or Google may get data about your location (i.e. GPS signals from your mobile device) or data that can be used to approximate your location (such as your mobile ID).
Cashpoint® is a registered trademark of Lloyds Bank plc.
This app and Mobile Banking are operated by Lloyds Bank plc (registered in England and Wales (no. 2065), registered office: 25 Gresham Street, London EC2V 7HN). Authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority under registration number 191240.
To learn how we protect your privacy, please visit http://www.asbnow.com/site/privacy.html
Members can access their important financial information securely, right from their fingertips.
• Account Balance
• Account History
• Transfer Funds
• Pay Bills
• View and activate your cash back offers
• Deposit Checks
• Manage Purchase Rewards
• ATM / Branch Locator
• Contact Us
Banking on the go with PFCU's Mobile Banking App is safe and secure. Download it today and simply use the same username and password you have established for your PFCU Internet Banking access.
To access Pittsford FCU's Mobile Banking App you will need:
• A Pittsford FCU Account
• An Internet Banking Account
• An Internet Enabled Mobile Device
If you are not currently a Pittsford FCU member, visit www.PittsfordFCU.org or any branch to open your account today.
To learn how we protect your privacy, please visit https://www.pittsfordfcu.org/Disclosures/PrivacyPolicy.asp
Peace of mind as you bank on the go. ESL Mobile Banking is as safe and secure as ESL Internet Banking. Your personal and confidential information is protected using industry standard technologies and security certificates.
Experience the convenience of ESL. Download the ESL Mobile Banking app today!
To learn how we protect your privacy, please visit https://www.esl.org/onlineserv/privacy_index.html
More from developer
Download the new MCU Mobile Banking application for Android. You can bank on-the-go 24/7, stay connected to your MCU accounts from anywhere, and enjoy the ease and convenience of banking right from the palm of your hand.
-Manage your accounts
-Transfer funds between your MCU accounts
-Transfer funds to other MCU members
-View your transaction history
-View copies of cleared checks
-Find the closest branches and ATMs in MCU’s network
-MCU Mobile Banking is secure and employs the same security standards as MCU Online Banking.