You’ll be able to use a number of Standard Bank services through this app even if you do not have an account with us. For more about our products and services, visit www.standardbank.co.za or call us on 0860 123 000 or +27 11 299 4701
Secure banking on the go
This app offers added security, as you will be able to access your accounts from only your own devices.
You may link up to 10 devices so that you can access your Standard Bank accounts from any of your smart devices. Once you’ve logged in to your Standard Bank profile, use this app to do a variety of banking functions anytime and anywhere, including:
• View your available and actual account balances in easily navigated categories.
• Get graphs that compare the state of your accounts.
• See net balances on all your accounts.
• Search for specific transactions and view your provisional, 30-day, 60-day and 90-day statements.
• Transfer funds between any of your linked accounts.
• Pay beneficiaries that have been preloaded onto your banking profile. These are added on Internet banking or by visiting your nearest branch.
• Buy airtime from Vodacom, MTN, Cell C, Virgin and 8ta. Telkom Worldcall cards can also be topped up. Browse your device’s address book to easily buy prepaid.
• Send money to any other Standard Bank South Africa customer using just their cellphone number (if they are registered for Standard Bank’s Mobile banking service) or their Standard Bank account number).
This app also allows you to do the following without you having to log on to your profile:
• Locate your nearest Standard Bank ATM, branch or AccessPoint and see a map of how to get there.
• View financial indicators for commodities, foreign exchange rates and shares.
• Quickly and easily calculate vehicle repayments, home loan repayments and home loan affordability.
• Get important numbers (such as reporting lost or stolen cards) at the touch of button.
Important to note
• Transaction features are available to only holders of Standard Bank accounts held in South Africa.
• There is no subscription for use of this app.
• There are transaction fees on certain transactions.
• Data rates are determined by your network service provider.
• Internet access is required to download the application, perform transactions and access the locations and financial indicators services.
This smart application provides you with one of a kind customized and accessible banking. It is easy, convenient and secure to use. Your privacy is guaranteed and is specifically designed to meet your need for convenience.
Smart banking offers a wide range of banking and information services allowing you to perform the following functions:
• Inquiries on your accounts
• Transfer funds
• Pay bills
• Locate a branch /ATM
• And many more.
The home and vehicle loan calculators allow you to make projection on loan repayment tenure, principal and interest trends etc.
Bank at your convenience anytime, anywhere through your smart phone device, using your existing online banking username and password.
Mountain Credit Union is a full-service financial institution with seven branch offices located throughout Western North Carolina. Our charter allows us to serve anyone who lives, works, worships or attends school in Buncombe, Cherokee, Clay, Graham, Haywood, Henderson, Jackson, Macon, Madison and Swain Counties of North Carolina. Our comprehensive array of products and services as well as our convenient locations throughout Western North Carolina allow us to meet all of your financial needs.
Our mission is to provide our membership with high quality financial services. We are committed to the philosophy of people helping people. Please let us know how we are doing.
Documents You Will Need In Order To Open An Account:
• Driver's license with your current and correct address
• If your driver's license is from out of state you would need to bring a utility bill or some other document to prove residency
• Social Security Card
SEE ALL YOUR FINANCES IN ONE PLACE
– With your secure Standard Bank ID you get your whole financial world at your fingertips – including personal and business banking, insurance and online share trading.
A PERSONALISED EXPERIENCE
– Create personalised dashboards that represent different parts of your financial world.
– Rearrange your dashboard and rename your accounts to fit your personal needs.
KEEP TRACK OF YOUR MONEY
– View all your Standard Bank accounts and products at a glance.
– Track balances and transactions of your current, savings and credit card accounts.
– Search and filter transactions.
– Monitor your accounts with graphs.
– Add and remove beneficiaries and contacts.
– Create and manage recipient groups.
MANAGE YOUR BUSINESS ACCOUNTS
– Link your business cards and view your business accounts via a dedicated dashboard.
– Make payments, transfers, and manage your beneficiaries.
TRANSFER TO AND FROM ANYWHERE
– Make transfers and payments on the go.
– Create future-dated and recurring payments.
– Transfer funds between any of your linked accounts.
– Send money to anyone using a mobile number, for collection at any Standard Bank ATM or collection point, including Spar outlets.
– Create a cash voucher via the app and withdraw cash at any ATM or your local Spar – all without using your card.
BUY AIRTIME, ELECTRICITY, DATA AND SMS BUNDLES
– Buy and send airtime, data or SMS bundles from major cellular providers.
– Buy and send electricity.
– Top up your Telkom WorldCall card.
ALL YOUR LOANS AND POLICIES IN ONE PLACE
– Manage your home and personal loans.
– View your Standard Bank insurance policies.
– Submit and monitor your insurance claims.
TRADE SHARES ONLINE
– Use the Online Share Trading (OST) tool to trade a wide range of listed JSE Limited products.
– Monitor financial markets and indices.
– Link your OST accounts to create a single portfolio.
ACCESS TOOLS AND INFORMATION
– Find your nearest Standard Bank ATM, branch or AccessPoint.
– Gain quick access to important numbers and contacts (when reporting lost or stolen cards, for example).
The Standard Bank app for tablets was designed to fit your lifestyle and put the joy back into managing your finances. Give it a try.
Internet access is required to download the application, perform transactions and access financial indicator services.
Transaction features are only available to Standard Bank accounts held in South Africa.
Certain transactions will include transaction fees.
Data rates are determined by your network service provider.
© 2013 Standard Bank is a licensed financial services provider in terms of the Financial Advisory and Intermediary Services Act and a registered credit provider in terms of the National Credit Act, registration number NCRCP15.
Com o nosso sistema de Mobile Banking, pode desfrutar da comodidade de administrar as suas finanças com segurança, rapidez e facilidade no momento que lhe convier - em casa, no trabalho ou no exterior.
Veja abaixo as opções que temos disponíveis para si:
Consulta de saldos
Visualização de movimentos da conta
Listagem de cartões de débito
Visualização de valores a cobrança
Cancelamento de cartões de débito
Requisição de cartões de débito
Listagem de valores cativos
Requisição de cheques
Pagamento adiantado de cartões de crédito
Pagamento de serviços
Informação sobre depósitos a prazo
Informação sobre empréstimos bancários
Compra de recargas de telemóveis
Serviço de notificação de pagamentos
Localização geográfica dos ATMs e POS e
Informação sobre produtos e serviços bancários.
Para aceder use os dados de utilizador do Internet Banking (NetPlus).
Gradualmente serão incorporadas novas funcionalidades. Contamos com a sua contribuição para melhorar este produto. Caso tenha alguma sugestão ou comentário contacte-nos pelo e-mail ou pelo telefone (+258) 21 352531.
The content is broken down into 4 categories:
WealthMatters - enjoy insights from the experts at Standard Bank Private Clients on issues ranging from investments and diversification, to product innovations, philanthropy, legacy building, future scenarios, trust and fiduciary services
LifestyleMatters - browse through experiences and special offers designed to enhance your leisure time
NewsMatters - stay informed on relevant global and local developments in financial services and products aimed at high-net worth individuals
PrivateClientMatters - learn more about our end-to-end wealth management and banking solutions
For more information about Standard Bank Private Clients visit: www.standardbank.com/privateclients
M-Pay is the most advanced mobile payment solution to be launched in South Africa. Aimed at both consumers and businesses, M-Pay is a powerful mobile wallet and mobile till, rolled into a single mobile application - available for iPhone, Android and BlackBerry. With M-Pay, everyone can enjoy the convenience of mobile payments, one moment, and be a fully fledged business accepting credit card payments in the next. All that one needs is a compatible smartphone.
The M-Pay mobile app gives users a single unified access to their money, be it in their bank account, mobile wallet or credit card - thus making payments from any of these sources as easy tapping one’s phone or flashing a QR code at a scanner. If your local store does not accept mobile payments yet, ask them when they are going to start accepting M-Pay.
Businesses can use M-Pay to accept a wide range of electronic payments such as credit or debit card, QR code, Instant Money, and more - thus expanding the range of customers that they can do business with on the spot. The M-Pay till allows businesses to scan product barcodes to speed up queues, produce and email receipts, manage inventory and lots more. Businesses using M-Pay never need to turn away a customer just because they are unable to process their payment.
The best thing about M-Pay is that you don’t need to be a Standard Bank customer to use it. Anyone can download the M-Pay app and start making and accepting payments on their mobile phone - even if they do not have a bank account at all! That’s right, If you are running a little business on the side and don’t want to deal with bank accounts or banks, then M-Pay is the “no bank account needed” product for your business.
How can M-Pay help your business?
With M-Pay you can now reach more customers and make more sales wherever your business takes you. Load and manage your stock items; track your sales as well as your regular customers; speed up your transactions by just scanning the barcode and invoice your customers electronically via SMS or email; accept payment from your customers using cash, QR code, payD, Instant Money or even credit and debit cards using the M-Pay card reader. All of this and lots more is easy to do on your mobile phone using M-Pay.
Suitable for businesses-on-the-go, M-Pay allows you to accept mobile payments using your mobile phone. M-Pay keeps all the money you receive in your secure electronic till - so you don’t even need a bank account to use M-Pay. When you are ready to “cash-up” your till... M-Pay provides you with many ways of getting your money:
– Transfer money from your till into an existing Standard Bank Account
– Cash out your till at a Standard Bank ATM (no card required)
– Transfer money from your till to your Instant Money wallet
– Create and load a virtual MasterCard with money from your till
You can do lots more with the money that is in your electronic till:
- Buy airtime and prepaid electricity directly within M-Pay
- Pay bills and accounts directly from your electronic till
- Engage in mobile payments using your till as your bank account
- Send Instant Money to people near or far
- Shop online using your virtual MasterCard with money from your till
With M-Pay you can take you business to wherever your customers are - at a trade show, while you are on the road or even in a clients home. M-Pay is a must for fitness trainers, contractors, photographers, trade show and flee market vendors, lock smiths, artists, medical practitioners, landscapers, massage and physio-therapists.
Download and try out M-Pay from Google Play, BlackBerry World or the Apple App Store and see what it can do for your business.
With Standard Bank Mobile Banking, you can…
Manage Your Accounts
• See account balances
• View transaction history
• Make transfers between your Standard Bank accounts
• Pay Bills
• Find the nearest Standard Bank ATMs & branches via GPS
• One-click directions
Have Secure Access
• You will have the same level of security as Online Banking with Multi-Factor Authentication
• You will be asked to verify your Secure Sign On picture and password each time you sign on.
• We protect the privacy of your financial information.
*Must be enrolled in Online Banking and Bill Pay. Go to http://www.standardbanks.com/banking/personal/services/online.aspx to enroll.
Copyright Standard Bank & Trust Co.
Unitus Community Credit Union’s FREE Mobile Banking Application for the Android Phone
Manage your accounts, deposit checks anywhere, or view your transaction history. On-the-go members can also make quick transfers within their Unitus accounts or find the closest ATM in the CO-OP network. Easy access to uOnline's Total Finance Money Management Tool.
SAFE and SECURE
Unitus uses SSL (Secure Socket Layer) encryption to communicate securely through all mobile service providers. Security measures block unauthorized access and protect your data, no matter how you access your accounts.
With a single click, you can find the fee-free ATMs near you and locate the closest Unitus branch. Our search map provides addresses and branch contact information. This feature requires location services to be active.
All Unitus members may use our Mobile Application at no charge. Your wireless provider’s messaging and data rates may apply.
Consult our Frequently Asked Questions for quick answers about Unitus’ Mobile App.
The OST App has the following features:
1. Simple and easy log-in.
2. Trade in any of the subscribed investment instruments in a quick and easy manner.
3. Withdraw funds or transfer them between your accounts.
4. Have an overall view of your portfolio and leading market indicators.
5. Access historical information on shares and delayed share price data.
6. Create watchlists of instruments you would like to track.
7. Manage risk by inserting stop losses and price alerts.
8. View up to three months transaction history.
In order to make use of the OST App, you will be required to have a Standard Online Share Trading account (OST Account) with SBG Sec. You may register for an OST Account on the Standard Online Share Trading website.
The OST App is an independent application. However, you do have the option of downloading the Standard Bank mobile banking application which would then give you a full holistic view of your OST Account as well as the applicable Standard Bank products.
The OST App is accessible only from your own device(s).
Please note that SBG Sec’s normal fees and charges will be applicable when trading through the OST App.
Internet access is required to download the OST App and utilise the services thereon. Data rates are determined by your network service provider.
SBG Securities (Pty) Ltd (Reg. No. 1972/008305/07) is a wholly owned subsidiary of the Standard Bank Group, an authorised user of the JSE Limited and an Authorised Financial Services Provider (26691).
FEATURES OF BENMOBILE
•Review account balances and transactions
•Transfer funds between accounts
•View copies of cleared checks
•Locate surcharge-free ATM’s and Beneficial Bank locations
SAFE AND SECURE
We believe in always looking out for our customers’ best interests and safety. That’s why Beneficial Bank uses SSL (Secure Socket Layer) encryption to communicate securely through all mobile devices.
Existing BenMobile Customer? Simply upgrade to the new App and login using your current Online Banking Customer ID and Password.
Not yet enrolled in Online Banking? Visit thebeneficial.com on your computer and click on “Sign Up Now” to get started.
New to BenMobile? Registration requires Online Banking. To enroll in Online Banking, visit thebeneficial.com on your computer and click on “Sign Up Now” to complete the Enrollment Form. Once enrolled, you will be able to download the App.
* There is no charge from Beneficial Bank, but standard text messaging and data rates may apply.
**Must be enrolled in Online Banking.
»Currently available on iPhone only.
°Must have Bill Pay setup previously in Online Banking.
- Check Balances
- View Transaction History
- Transfer Funds
- Pay Loans
- Secure Messaging for support
- Bill Pay support
- Deposit checks
*Mobile Banking only available to Missouri Credit Union Online Banking participants. Visit http://www.missouricu.org/ for further details.
Keywords: Missouri CU, mobile banking, mobile finance, credit union
The application may be used by Customers who have purchased products from the following packages:
- Individual Customer: Standard, Comfort, Comfort Direct, Premium, Friedrich Wilhelm Raiffeisen or Friedrich Wilhelm Raiffeisen Diamond
- Company: Złoty, Srebrny, Platynowy, Walutowy, Terminalowy, Oszczędnościowy, R-Direct
Mobilny Bank may also be used by Corporate Customers to view their products.
The application is available in two languages - Polish and English.
• CURRENT BALANCE INDICATOR – indicator shows current account balance before logging in. Information is presented as a percentage
• ACCOUNTS - balance, history, operation details, sending SMS with account number
• TRANSFERS – transfers to defined recipients, between owns accounts, domestic payments
• CARDS - debit and credit cards, including list of uncollected and rejected credit card operations; ability to restrict credit or debit card, card details and many more
• LOANS – information about loans
• DEPOSITS – deposit offer, opening new deposit and details
• CURRENCIES - currency rates and history of exchange rates
• R-DEALER - FX transactions, exchange transactions
• PORTFOLIO MANAGEMENT
• MOBILE TOP-UP
• RAIFFEISEN POLBANK BRANCHES’ and ATM’s locator.
Contact with Call Center or Personal Advisor (Premium Banking and Private Banking)
Please note that this functionality applies to Individual customers. The functionality for Small Business and Corporate Clients can be viewed in the demo available after installing the application.
Mobile Bank is a completely secure solution.
• access password-protected,
• encrypted data transmission,
• no sensitive data stored in the phone memory
• transactions are accepted with one-time password,
• resistance to phishing.
Download Mobilny Bank and discover all the options in the application demo. Ask your local branch about availability in your country.
Available features include:
- Check your latest account balance and search recent transactions by date, amount, or check number.
- Easily transfer cash between your accounts.
- Find nearby Branches and ATMs using the Android's built-in GPS. Additionally, you can search by zip code or address.
With this free service for Comerica Web Banking® customers you can:
Check available balances
View account activity
Make transfers between accounts
Pay Bills (for Comerica Web Bill Pay® customers)
Find Comerica banking centers
Find Comerica ATMs
Comerica is committed to mobile banking security. To protect your personal information from unauthorized access and use, we use security measures that comply with federal law. These measures include computer safeguards and secured files and buildings.
Standard text and data rates may apply. Check with your mobile service provider for details on specific fees and charges. Comerica Mobile Banking is available to Comerica Web Banking customers.
Comerica Bank Member FDIC
More from developer
Download the new MCU Mobile Banking application for Android. You can bank on-the-go 24/7, stay connected to your MCU accounts from anywhere, and enjoy the ease and convenience of banking right from the palm of your hand.
-Manage your accounts
-Transfer funds between your MCU accounts
-Transfer funds to other MCU members
-View your transaction history
-View copies of cleared checks
-Find the closest branches and ATMs in MCU’s network
-MCU Mobile Banking is secure and employs the same security standards as MCU Online Banking.