This is not a tagger. It provides these features:
* View release info by scanning the barcode
* Search for artists and releases
* View artist bios
* Submit tags and ratings
* Add and remove releases from your collections
* Submit barcodes
* Donate to the MetaBrainz Foundation via PayPal
Search for an artist, choose an album and enjoy listening to your favourite music.
Thone player gets an artist\album info from MusicBrainz and Last.fm databases and online music streaming from Vk.com API.
* Clean and simple design
* Artist search
* Album-mode playing
* Album playlists
* Album art display
* Single track search
* Last FM Srobbling
* Headset control
This is fully functional version with ad banner.
✓ Automatic Tagging with metadata from MusicBrainz
✓ Automatic Album Art Grabbing with art from MusicBrainz and Last fm
✓ Currently supports MP3s (support for more formats coming soon)
✓ Reading and Editing ID3v1
✓ Reading and Editing ID3v2.3
✓ Batch Editing
✓ Edit by Artists
✓ Edit by Albums
✓ Enabling and Disabling ID3v1 and ID3v2 Tags
✓ Applying album art in android database to file
This is a BETA Application it is currently still in development.
Stream music from your Google Drive, Dropbox and Box accounts to your mobile device.
The ideal solution for storing your entire music library in one central location.
* Supports streaming from Google Drive, Dropbox, Box and local device storage.
* Convenient, smooth, and intuitive UI.
* Audio Formats Supported: MP3, FLAC and OGG.
* Playlist Support: Supports the m3u playlist format.
* MusicBrainz and AWS powered album art.
* ChartLyrics powered lyrics feed.
* Multiple Accounts support.
* Built-in Equalizer.
- validate against and store it in an Excel spreadsheet
- store it in plain files on your SD card for later processing
- send it to your own backend server for validation (optionally also storing locally)
- send it to a Google Docs spreadsheet
- send it directly to your PC
When validating against an Excel spreadsheet it will check if the barcode exists as well as if the barcode has been scanned more times than max allowed. If both conditions are fulfilled the timestamp for the scan is stored within the spreadsheet.
When sending to a backend server it connects through the HTTP protocol over Wi-Fi (on local network or via Internet) or cell phone network. The server response can be processed by the app. The response can be plain text or HTML code, or even a URL to a web page (see documentation for examples), which will be shown on the screen. If you don't do programming yourself you can still send barcodes to the cloud by sending them to a Google Docs spreadsheet (see documention).
By using a free application (PC Connector) that requires no install you can send the barcodes to your PC and for example have them entered on an Excel spreadsheet or in a text input field on a form on a web page. See the documentation for download link and instructions. Alternatively you can use it to send any kind of command to your PC - contact us for more info.
When storing to the device (on the SD card) it stores the data in JSON files, which are both easy to read by a human and easy to read by a machine. The app remembers which barcodes have been sent to the server and which haven't. You have full access to the raw data. Any barcodes that haven't yet been sent to the server can be sent in batch mode when you are online. Also options to export to Excel and CSV. We guarantee you will always have full flexibility to do what you need with your data.
Instead of using the camera on the device you also have the option of using an external (eg. USB or Bluetooth) hand-held or table scanner.
Optionally you can store/send the GPS location together with the barcode.
This app is perfect for validation of tickets or registration of participants for an event, as an inventory scanner, scanning of product barcodes or whatever data you want to collect and process. It provides you with full flexibility of what you want to do with the barcodes.
If you need any other features please contact us.
- scan any of these 1D/2D bar codes: QR Code, EAN-8, EAN-13, Code 39, Code 93, Code 128, UPC-A, UPC-E, ITF, Codabar, RSS-14, Data Matrix, PDF 417, Aztec
- option to send to Excel on SD card, send to PC, store on device, or send to a backend server over the HTTP or HTTPS protocol
- option to batch send the locally stored and unprocessed bar codes to server
- multiple devices: you give each device a customized ID which is stored/sent along with each bar code.
- option to store GPS coordinates together with barcode
- export locally stored bar codes to Excel or CSV
- option to use an external scanner (eg. USB or Bluetooth)
- option to use ZXing Team's Barcode Scanner app for barcode recognition
- option for batch/continuous scanning: automatically start scanning again after succesfully scanning a bar code
- process server response: process a JSON string and show any messages, either plain text or HTML, or even show a web page.
- audible notification of valid and non-valid bar codes, as well as of processing errors (use default or a custom sound)
Keywords: submit to url, api, database, excel, csv, php, backend system, library, event registration, handheld scanner, scanning terminal, barcode terminal, ticket validation, tool, readr, server-side, client-side, wifi, LAN, WAN, Google Drive
Based on the ZXing library.
1.タグ情報をMUSIC BRAINZ, AMAZONから検索、設定出来ます。
・GALAXY Sの場合メニュー - settingでチェックしてください。
※※※※※ 注意 ※※※※※
Galaxy S限定かもしれませんがGalaxy Sのミュージック
当アプリはGalaxy S SC-02B,Xperia acro HD SO-03Dでテストを
Why try another music player when you've seen them all, and you use a better one anyway? Well - you haven't seen a music player like this. And believe me - mine's much bigger than yours!
Forget screenshots, watch it move!
- Gapless playback on Jelly Bean!
- Standard audio controls: bass boost, equalizer, virtualizer (audio widening), etc.
- Unlimited number of equalizer presets, each preset can be calibrated via automatic room correction or audiogram-style calibration for headphones
- Different sound profiles for dock/car/headphones
- Replaygain support
- Replay all media format supported by your Android version: mp3, flac, vorbis
- Viper Audio equalizer supported where available
- Experimental FFMpeg playback engine. Tested with: MP3, OGG, MPC, WMA, AIFF, FLAC, M4A, MP4.x. APE broken.
Media management features:
- Full id3v2 and VORBISCOMMENT reading and writing
- Browse your collection faster than ever - see it on a 2D pinch-to-zoom-able matrix with customizable axii
- Were you missing AlbumArtist tag? Well - not anymore. Group your media by artist, album, album artist, year or genre.
- Quckly sweep between records in selected artist's discography
- Picking from zoomable matrix too fancy? Choose your tracks the way geeks do it, from your own directory structure, with neat file system browser
- Browse your tracks by rating, date of listening, date of adding to library, or playcount, with neat flow-style interface
- Synchronize your music tags to MusicBrainz either automatically or by scanning barcode from your original CD (in your face, MediaMonkey)
- Automatic album art downloading
- Don't like the album art XenoAmp's fuzzy logic picked? No prob - you can always choose a better one manualy
- Index and play your cifs media to create a real audio station for your home (WIP)
- Browse and create playlists from files on your SMB network (WIP)
- Edit tags for a bunch of tracks or mass edit by template (WIP)
- Outside of XenoAmp: click a file in ES Explorer, Total Commander, Solid Browser or Whatever File Browser and voila: you've created a playlist from current directory contents!
- "native" XenoAmp Playlists are kept in m3u8 with absolute paths
- manage .nomedia files inside xenoamp browser
- You can't get more minimalist. Unless you turn off your display.
- No standard Android widgets, handling the player is just touch or sweep. Draw a circle for volume up/down.
- Managing playlists is no more a pain, you can EASILY (and I mean in a snap) create, delete and rename playlists, switch between them, append them with tracks based on any tag.
- Click playlist entry to play, drag to move up/down, sweep to delete.
Bits and pieces:
- Supported music services: Subsonic, Google music, Dirble radio directory (was: Shoutcast)
- Browse, bookmark and search tracks in each of the services
- Scrobble to last.fm and libre.fm (scrobbling via wonderful "A simple last.fm scrobbler" - get it on the Market)
- Browse into M3U, M3U8 and PLS, and recursively into playlists inside them
- M3U* and PLS handle local, HTTP, Subsonic, DLNA (UPnP) and SMB entries
- Browse and search 8Tracks
- Player reacts to audio jack, incoming calls, respects Android audio focus and media button interfaces.
- Displays lyric via Lyrics Wiki.
- Minimalistic home screen widgets, currently 1x1, 4x1 and 4x2
- Respects .nomedia
- Most features working on Gingerbread (API 10), could probably be made to work on Froyo (they used to, but since all my friends migrated to GB I can't say if it is still working)
- Low end machines supported, working fluently on HTC Touch Pro2 (and that's a 528 Mhz CPU!). OK, not enough memory to display covers, but still usable.
- Sleep timer
- Voice commands
- Remote control via web interface
- Probably a lot more bits and pieces I forgot - all this in one bundle!
Have you ever wished to carry a list of your CD or Record Collection around with you but never got around to it? Well Discoid makes the task of cataloguing your collection a doddle, just simply scan in the barcode and you are away! If your item lacks a barcode you can match on the Catalogue Number, Title, Artist or whatever!
What Else Can You Do With Discoid?
1) Create a Wanted List and update it as you browse.
2) Display any Group, Album Cover, Label or Format Image full screen on your mobile and use Pinch and Zoom functionality to get up close and personal with your favourite artist or label - and you can save the image to your sd card if you wish.
3) View further info and video via links to wiki and youtube sites for each artist.
4) Search Discogs database for any Artist, Title, Label, Catalogue Id or Discogs Id you desire.
5) If you have a Discogs User Account you can merge your collection and wanted list either from Discoid to Discogs or vice versa.
6) Use Discoid's extensive filtering to hunt down virtually any type of music media (from Cassettes to DVDs).
7) Export your data in html or database form so you can exchange with other Discoid users.
8) Launch Spotify or Last FM to play music currently viewed.
Discoid Lite is a taster for the full Discoid App which offers many additional features such as a Discogs User View, interactive stats in the form of Pie Charts and Bar Charts, no barcode limit, custom wait cursors and no adverts.
There is no central repository for bar codes, Discoid does it best to match by searching 5 different online resources, but be aware some bar codes can proprietary and not know outside of the originating company. If you come across one add it to Discogs database so others may benefit.
seo: discogs, music, collection, encyclopedia, vinyl, lp, MusicBrainz, Spotify, Last FM
* SEAMLESS SWITCHING: Police scanner broadcasts and SounCloud-tracks can be changed independently of each other
* FULL VOLUME CONTROL: You can adjust the volume of the music and the police scanner individually
* NOTIFICATION BAR INTEGRATION: If playing in the background, the app can be controlled through notification bar toggles
* OFFLINE MODE (coming soon): An upcoming version will allow you to listen to your favorite city offline!
- Los Angeles
- New York
- San Francisco
- San Diego
This app is neither endorsed nor affiliated with youarelistening.to. All credit for the original creation and maintainence of youarelistening.to goes to youarelistening.to. The music is provided by independent artists on SoundCloud, the police radio streams are provided by broadcastify.com
More from developer
This app is free software published under an open source license. The source code is available on GitHub.com.
You can help translate this app into your language. Please visit the Android Password Hash localization project on https://www.transifex.com/projects/p/Android_PwdHash/