This is not a tagger. It provides these features:
* View release info by scanning the barcode
* Search for artists and releases
* View artist bios
* Submit tags and ratings
* Add and remove releases from your collections
* Submit barcodes
* Donate to the MetaBrainz Foundation via PayPal
Music Tagger is also capable of organising and renaming your song files once they have been tagged.
Folders for artists and albums can be created and files renamed based on renaming structure selected from the given options.
Music Tagger automatically updates the Media Store Database when changes have been made to files to ensure changes reflect on all other media applications. Please take note that some music players use their own databases and may take longer to reflect changes to files, a manual update may need to be invoked within the application if it is possible.
Music Tagger Currently supports the following file formats MP3, FLAC , M4A and MP4 audio files only.
NOTE: This is a BETA Application it is currently still in development.
READ: If you are running KitKat writing to external storage will not work unless you have rooted your device and applied the SD card permissions fix. This is due to Google removing external write permissions from 3rd party apps on Android.
✓ Automatic Music Tagging using audio identification with metadata from MusicBrainz (currently only supports MP3 and M4A)
✓ Automatic Album Art Grabbing with art from MusicBrainz and other sources.
✓ Bing Image Search
✓ Manually search for music on the MusicBrainz database, apply album information and album art to music files (This does not allow you to download music.)
✓Selecting tracks in MusicBrainz and searching them on YouTube
✓ Batch Automatic Music Identification Tagging currently supports MP3s & M4A only
✓ Manual editing currently supports MP3s,FLAC, M4A and MP4-Audio
✓ Reading and editing ID3v1
✓ Reading and editing ID3v2
✓ Batch editing music files and albums
✓ Selective fields when batch editing
✓ Edit by Songs
✓ Edit by Artists
✓ Edit by Albums
✓ Enabling and Disabling ID3v1 and ID3v2 Tags in MP3 files
✓ Applying album art in android database to music files
✓ Batch applying album art in android database to music files
✓ Applying album art from storage to files.
✓ Updates Android Media Store after changes are made to MP3, M4A,MP4-Audio and FLAC tags.
✓ Reading and editing FLAC tags.
✓ Reading and editing M4A tags.
✓ Reading and editing MP4-Audio tags.
✓ Reading an editing lyrics on MP3 M4A,MP4-Audio and FLAC files
✓ Automatic Lyrics Search
✓ Batch Lyrics Grabbing
✓ Long press save to copy to from ID3v1 to ID3v2
✓ Long press save to copy to from ID3v2 to ID3v1
✓ Changing character Encoding
✓ Long press files to delete
✓ Long press files to play
✓ Edit through third party file browsers
✓ Built in file browser
✓ Built in Media Scanner
✓ Automatic file and folder organisation and renaming based on artist names, album names and track numbers.
✓ Filename to Tag
If you experience any issues, I'd appreciate it if you would send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or leave a post on this thread [ http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?p=52640775#post52640775 ] explaining your problems before leaving a review. I’ll respond as soon as possible. This makes it easier and faster to fix bugs or make changes based on feedback.
*Standard id3 tags support.
*Music Title, Artist and Album editor
*Support quick search and preview in player
*Easy Cover with "lucky cover"
*Support mp3, ogg, m4a and flac.
#Please send me a bug report before you give 1 star, 1 star doesn't help fixing the problem at all.
#Credit: Italian translation by Gabriele Ravanetti.
Swedish translation by Magnus Burton.
1.WAV file doesn't support standard ID3 tags, not everything will work on WAV files.
2.If you are using version 1.9.10, please update.It has problem under 2.1 and below.
3.This editor uses ID3v23 format for saving.
4.If you find any bug, feel free to send us feedback, you can also send me the problem file using send in long press menu.
If you are using Android 4.4.2, you may find out that the app can't operate your files on your SD card anymore. That's Google changing the rules in Android, not us. No app can do that anymore. We are trying to provide a solution for this, but for now you can just move your music files to your internal storage. It will resolve all problems you are complaining.
Samsung phones have a problem with corrupt ID3 tags. The phone's media scanner will crash when scan a corrupt file and part or all of your music will not show up in system music player any more. If your music are missing after editing, just find the file you edited and delete it. The bug doesn't exist on motorola and htc phones. And this app also has no problem with corrupt files. We are doing more tests on more phone models.
#Buy the paid version if you like it.
#If you have problem with editing specific audio files, please send the files to developer to improve the product.
1. Edit the tags of your audio files, include Title, Artist, Album, Genre and Track.(Modify Album Art is not yet supported.)
2. Fix the incorrect encoded tags in Traditional Chinese(Big5), Simplified Chinese(GBK), Japanese(Shift_JIS), Korean(EUC-KR) and Russian(CP1215) audio files quickly.
3. Support mp3, mp4, ogg, wma and flac formats.(Please note that although this app can modify tags in wma file, but in fact the Android system does not read them, so you may not be able to see the changes in your music player.)
* This app can help you correct garbled, but NOT translate into different languages or conversion of Traditional Chinese and Simplified Chinese.
* After you saved the audio file, the list will re-sort according to the new tags. Therefore, the order of the audio file in the list may be changed.
* If you need more encoding support, please e-mail to me, thank you.
◈ Support the ability to
- Editing ID3 Tag information(Title, artist, album)
- Supports Audio Files: OGG, FLAC, MP3, WMA
- Automatic search for the tag information (MP3 only)
- downloading Album cover (Album art) image file from the Internet
- Supports folder navigation system for music files
- Supports quick scrolling for the list of music files
- Automatic link to the music playing: the default music player, HTC Desire and XingPlayer the status bar when using shortcuts simple lay off
AudioTagger tags following audio file formats:
- mp3, all ID3 tag versions read, most common ID3v2.3 saved
- mp4 audio (m4a, m4p)
- Download album cover art and album song lists from Amazon.
- Batch tag whole albums.
- Batch rename files from tag keywords and the other way round.
- One button search to list all albums on the sd-card
- For more options check the system menu, or the long click on files for context menu options.
For any questions or problems, please email support or visit the forum.
Plezikanaval est le site internet de référence pour toute l’actualité du carnaval haitien depuis 2010. Plezi Kanaval vous offre en primeur les merengues carnavalesques fraichement sorties en téléchargement gratuit. L'émission TV de Plezikanaval, produite et presentée par Carel Pedre (Chokarella) vous apporte des interviews avec les acteurs et organisateurs du carnaval, les vidéos et des reportages sur les exercices carnavalesques sur tout le pays. L'application Plezi Kanaval vous apporte tout cela sur votre Smartphone.
Stream music from your Google Drive, Dropbox, OneDrive and Box accounts to your mobile device or Chromecast
The ideal solution for storing your entire music library in one central location.
* Supports streaming from Google Drive, Dropbox, OneDrive, Box and local device storage.
* Audio Formats Supported: MP3, FLAC and OGG.
* Chromecast Support.
* Playlist Support: Supports the m3u playlist format.
* MusicBrainz and AWS powered album art.
* ChartLyrics powered lyrics feed.
* Multiple Accounts support.
* Built-in Equalizer.
* Convenient, smooth, and intuitive user interface.
Stay posted, follow CloudAmpz on Google+ and Facebook:
This blazing fast application displays the lyrics and the album covers of your songs.
It automatically detects the song being played and downloads the corresponding lyrics.
-search lyrics automatically on internet from the search screen
-search lyrics by picking a song from your library
-access your lyrics even if you are offline
-find instantaneously your lyrics using real time suggestions
-edit lyrics (and change the album covers)
-create lyrics from scratch (like artists do)
-create labels to organize your lyrics
-share lyrics via Facebook, Google+ and all other social media available on your device
-play the song related to the lyric if available on your device
-increase/decrease the size of the text
-enable/disable the automatic song detection
-enable/disable the notifications
Premium users can:
-download the lyrics for all your songs in a click and track the progress in a dedicated notification
-export/import lyrics to/from files
This is NOT a music player NOR a music downloader.
The lyrics and album covers are NOT inserted into your music files.
Lyric search quality depends on your media tag quality.
Lyrics are downloaded from internet from one of more than 70 lyric web sites.
Screenshots are based on the premium version.
Category:Artists, Albums, All songs, Playlist.
Switch category by scrolling screen or rotating the circle in the bottom of the main screen.
Index the songs with a letter circle in the all songs screen.
Support swipe gestures to switch song in the now playing screen.
Support local music managerment(add songs to playlist, delete songs)
Support local lyrics.
Find and discover new sheet music. Boost your practice by listening to the notes and change the tempo. Play or sing along using the parts mixer.
* Listen to the sheet music
* Select parts to be displayed
* Select parts to be played
* Staff resize
* Transpose any score
* Online access to thousands of free sheet music
* Multitrack playback with volume control
* Real time adjustable tempo
* Metronome with volume control
* Compatible with Airturn Bluetooth Page Turner (http://goo.gl/6PxSWg)
Want to open MuseScore (mscz) files into the app?
Get the MuseScore Songbook app
The MuseScore app is made for Android devices running version 3.0 Honeycomb and higher.
Q Can I notate music with this app?
A No, you can not. To notate music, use the free notation software available on musescore.org
The more you tell us, the better MuseScore gets.
This app is free software published under an open source license. The source code is available on GitHub.com.
You can help translate this app into your language. Please visit the Android Password Hash localization project on https://www.transifex.com/projects/p/Android_PwdHash/