Very good Had problems getting my lollipop phone connected too my VW Bluetooth, as lollipop inexplicably allows Bluetooth to be visible only, when the phone is in the Bluetooth settings screen. This app fixed this instantly, once the right settings in the app were activated. Very impressive.
It won't shut my Bluetooth off I don't know what I'm doing wrong but my Bluetooth doesn't turn on when I put my car radio in....can any one give me some suggestions???
Connect to multi. Devices at once Does this app allow you to connect multiple blue tooth devices at once? Ie: porta box, stereo, and center sound board...with the same music playing at the same time...or, if not can you design an app that does this. Thank you
need a real Lollipop update It was a great app on KK. Under Lollipop and new devices this app keeps the phone always awake due a kernel partial wakelock. There's no way to disable but killing in the task manager. Huge battery drain compare to the Lollipop in-built bluetooth manager. Power control on/off and turn off after inactivity dont work.
This works with my sound bar, but doesn't work well with the Jeep Uconnect system. Chrysler vehicles will have same issues.
This app still doesn't work and it's driving me crazy that my Note 4 wont connect to my car. I've done all the resetting on my car and it still won't connect although it says it is. Google can you please just update the software for the actual built in bluetooth because I never had this issue with my Note 3.
- New: Notification visible only when the connection service is active
- Update: Some options disabled when not used
- New: Inteligent connect
- New: Profiles displayes under the Devices dialog
- New: Rename device manually (long tap device in the list)
- New: Connect Every option
- New: Tasker Action Plugin - Global settings support added
- New: Auto connect gives up if profile connected and device matches our connection list