- Fixed an issue with traffic cameras on Kit Kat devices (Android OS 4.4.X)
- Fixed an issue where the app may crash when adding departure alerts on Kit Kat devices
- Fixed a rare issue where the location tracker would stay on after quitting the app
- Traffic detail just got even better! Now we show detailed traffic conditions down to 800 feet of detail and include 4 million miles of road worldwide, a million more than ever before.
- We've added the latest version of Google Maps which improves accuracy of your location and helps save battery power and data usage.
- Look for larger fonts for times/text throughout the app to make it easier to read in the car.
- We said goodbye to the carousel on the top of the screen and replaced it with an easier to use drop down menu.
- We made the app even smarter. It detects that you are Home and opens on Work, and it opens on Home when you are at Work.
- Mini Map on the News screen now show your entire route for easier navigation.
- Cameras are now loaded in order of your commute from start to finish so you can see the trouble spots along the way.
- We've added support for the following tablets - Nexus 7 & 10, Samsung Galaxy 7 & 10
INRIX Is the most accurate traffic, routing and road alert app that gives you control of your commute. Choose your fastest route, decide the best time to leave, know your arrival time in advance and share it with friends and family.
INRIX crowd sources data from more than just phones. We have GPS data from over millions trucks, cameras, road sensors, in- car navigation systems. We also track local events that impact traffic. INRIX is trusted by most of the top car manufacturers in the world including Ford, BMW, and Toyota for their in-car navigation systems.
The app makes it easy for you to report immediately and share accidents, hazards and police activity. Using the app is a win for the whole driver community, helping everyone save time, money and avoid frustration.
“Once you load this app, your traffic intelligence gathering capabilities skyrocket.” MAC|Life
• Traffic detail just got even better! Now with XD Traffic we show detailed traffic conditions down to 800 feet of detail and include 4 million miles of road worldwide, a million more than ever before.
• Traffic News: Personalize and see all news relevant to your commute on one screen. Never be surprised by that baseball game traffic again!
• Traffic Map: See current traffic conditions, incidents, construction, police and road closures.
• Fastest Routes: See the fastest routes to your top destinations.
• Personalized Traffic Alerts: Get alerts for accidents and delays on your route.
• Share Arrival Times: Let your friends know when you will be there.
• Departure Alerts: Tells you when to leave for an on-time arrival.
• Community Traffic Reporting: See timely incident reports from the community of INRIX drivers.
• Traffic Cameras: See real time traffic conditions.
• Cloud Sync: See your saved places and routes on multiple devices.
• Unlimited Saved Places: Save and track routes for an unlimited number of places
• Gas/Fuel Prices: See gas prices reported via credit card transactions updated hourly.
INRIX has the best traffic and road incident data for over 2.8 million miles of roads in over 32 countries. Major cities include: New York, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Seattle, Dallas, Houston, Miami, Honolulu, Atlanta, Boston, Washington D.C., Philadelphia, Chicago, Detroit, San Diego, Phoenix, Toronto, Montréal, Vancouver, Calgary, Paris, Lyon, Marseille, Berlin, Hamburg, Munich, London, Birmingham, Manchester, Leeds, Glasgow, São Paulo, Rio de Janeiro, Salvador, Brasília, Rome, Milan, Napoli, Torino, Madrid, Barcelona.
* Real-time traffic map
* Extensive traffic camera network
* 24/7 speed, accident, & construction coverage
* Personalized routes showing ONLY the conditions on your drive
* Unmatched traffic detail with just a tap of the map
* GPS integration for hands-free operation
For more than a decade, California drivers have had a secret weapon in their daily commute -- Sigalert. Now Sigalert has been expanded to offer its uniquely simple and powerful service in more than 75 metropolitan areas across the U.S. Now Sigalert has more users than any other online traffic service (comScore/MediaMetrix data from January 2011).
The Sigalert Android app is simple to use, but packed with information:
*** MORE THAN JUST RED/YELLOW/GREEN -- Sigalert offers incredibly detailed speed information. Sigalert's users know when traffic is moving 25 miles per hour and when it's moving 40 miles per hour. Shouldn't you?
*** CONSTANTLY UPDATED REPORTS ON ACCIDENTS, CONSTRUCTION, AND TRAFFIC JAMS - Sigalert features data from Total Traffic Network. Our 24/7 coverage of road conditions comes from hundreds of professional traffic reporters stationed in state-of-the art data centers across the U.S.
*** THE BEST TRAFFIC CAMERAS IN THE BUSINESS - Sigalert features the most extensive network of real-time traffic cameras available. You can see actual traffic conditions along your route right now.
Albany | Albuquerque | Allentown | Atlanta | Augusta | Austin | Baltimore | Baton Rouge | Birmingham | Boston | Boulder | Bridgeport | Buffalo | Cape Cod | Central Jersey | Charleston | Charlotte | Chattanooga | Chicago | Cincinnati | Cleveland | Colorado Springs | Columbia SC | Columbus | Dallas | Dayton | Denver | Des Moines | Detroit | Durham | Fairfield | Flint | Fort Wayne | Fresno | Ft. Myers | Gary | Grand Rapids | Greensboro | Greenville | Harrisburg | Hartford | Houston | Indianapolis | Inland Empire | Jacksonville | Kansas City | Lancaster | Las Vegas | Long Island | Los Angeles | Louisville | Madison | Manchester | Memphis | Miami | Milwaukee | Minneapolis-St. Paul | Nashua | Nashville | New Haven | New Orleans | New York | Norfolk | North Jersey | Oklahoma City | Omaha | Orange County | Orlando | Philadelphia | Phoenix | Pittsburgh | Portland | Portsmouth | Providence | Pueblo | Raleigh | Richmond | Rochester | Sacramento | Salem | Salt Lake City | San Antonio | San Diego | San Francisco | Scranton | Seattle | Spokane | Springfield | St. Louis | Syracuse | Tacoma | Tampa | Toledo | Tucson | Tulsa | Washington, DC | West Palm Beach | Westchester | Wichita | Wilkes-Barre | Winston-Salem | Worcester, and more!
Since June 2009, Glob provides to Glubbers a full set of features allowing drivers to optimize their trips. Real road users' Community, Glob tries to show an other way of driving in safety.
Glob warns you while driving close to speed cameras, speed traps, accidents or road works but allows you to share your favorits trips and more...
As a signle traffic info source is never enough, Glob adds it's own realtime crowdsource traffic info.
- 3D/2D Map
- Background use, warns you or declare incidents enev if you are using Google Navigation or any GPS software
- North or ahead driving orientation
- Multi-source traffic info (Google and/or Glob)
- Accident, road works, speed traps alert based on users declarations
- Biker Mode
- Day/Night Mode
- Single tap notification
- Gesture notification, Sony LiveView, hands free buttons
- Trip sharing
Any question? Contact us on email@example.com
Help us to update speed camera database by registering on http://g-lob.com
GPS,infotrafic,traffic,traffic jam,radar,radars,trafic,traffic,Speed camera,speed cam,camera,traffic light
« Like when using a GPS navigation system, you will be informed in advance by voice system of any danger or traffic delays that might occur on your itinerary, and this without any required handling of your smartphone. Thanks to these preventive informations, you can change your route and adapt it accordingly. »
Permissions: [Directly call phone numbers]
Only used to be able to call our Traffic Information Center directly from the application.
We inform you before and during your trip about :
• ghost drivers, accidents traffic jams and delays reported iin real time
• road repair sites, closed roads, mountain pass closures
• continously updated and reported speedlimitations
• route planner
• voice alarm WHEN exceeding the permitted speed
• New WIDGET! (first add favorites with route planner, min Android 3.0)
TO USE SWISS-TRAFFIC EN ROUTE MEANS : To loose no time in trafficjams, to recognize dangers and traffic problems in advance in order to avoid them, to be automatically and efficiently warned when exeeding the authorized speed limit.
Using Swiss Traffic, you allow the application to transmit your GPS position in our computer center.
These position data are completely anonymous and are used to calculate traffic overloads in order to continuously improve the quality of our traffic information.
This application is intended to quickly display traffic information across multiple locations.
Settings Getting Started
The Options menu "Select State" screen, please select the area you want.
Can be used above.
(Change of State can at any time)
The screen displays a map of traffic in each region.
On each screen enables the following operations.
Pinch-in → out
Flick left and right at the minimum display →
- "Traffic Map" and "best character" of the screen changes
Flick down to the minimum display time →
→ press the volume buttons
Once traffic information obtained is stored in memory, use the information stored within one hour if the last modification time.
Congestion information, make sure you connect to the Internet if there is updated each time you view the screen of each prefecture.
If you do not save the acquired information in memory to get the time to display traffic information.
This application enables to:
- Receive traffic information on the nearby roads;
- Plan your route and see traffic conditions;
- Receive warnings about traffic restrictions and severe weather conditions in the direction of driving;
- Send information about road accidents and obstructions to the Traffic Information Centre;
"Conditions nearby" show camera pictures and road weather conditions from the nearest traffic monitoring stations. If you activate option "Always inform me about nearby traffic and weather conditions", the application enables to track your direction and warn you about traffic restrictions and severe weather conditions in the direction of driving.
"My route" allows to enter your destination and see traffic restrictions and the weather conditions on the selected route. This information helps to choose the safest route.
Drivers can report on the road accidents. If you spot any road obstruction or other accident on the road, just a few button presses will enable you to inform the Traffic Information Centre.
IMPORTANT: At the moment this application covers only main, national and regional roads.
ONLY app with ALL Singapore traffic cameras!
Check the latest traffic condition of Singapore major highway and causeway!
Traffic web cams for commuters in Singapore.
Ready to head home and you want to check the traffic? Live Traffic Singapore is the fastest way to get to the traffic web cams that matter to you. Instead of browsing to a web site and working your way through the menus and map graphics to find a web camera just open Live Traffic Singapore on your android and go straight to the camera you want with one click. Navigate through the other cameras along your route, in order, with a simple Next button.
Should I stay or should I go?
The traffic is slowing to a crawl. Is it going to clear quickly or is it time to bail and find a better route? Open Live Traffic Singapore, select the nearest camera with one click and then navigate through the web cams along your route to see how far the congestion continues.
Cameras are maintained by LTA Singapore. Individual cameras may be inoperative due to weather conditions or maintenance requirements.
This application emulates SigAlert.com. It is a portal to the SigAlert.com Website
We are not affiliated with SigAlert in any way.
The SigAlert.com Website team make all updates to the website Mobile Iphone Version.
Internet Connection is required.
Landscape and portrait modes, works in all Tablets.
Free App, Ad supported
Cities covered included: Los Angeles, New York, Chicago, Washington DC, Philadelphia, Dallas, Fort Worth, Houston, Miami, Atlanta, Boston, San Francisco, Sacramento, San Bernardino, Seattle, Phoenix, San Diego, Denver, Portland, El Paso, Minneapolis, Tampa, Charlotte, Cincinnati, Pittsburgh, Cleveland, St Louis, Columbus, Detroit, Orlando, Kansas, San Antonio, Virginia Beach, Arlington, Richmond, Memphis, Nashville, Knoxville, Las Vegas, Austin, Indianapolis, Jacksonville, Tucson, Milwaukee, Louisville, Fresno, Chattanooga, New Jersey, Colorado Springs, Boise, Des Moines, Omaha, Amarillo, Palm Beach, Corpus Christi, Raleigh, Lubbock, Laredo,Stockton, Bakersfield, Redding and Honolulu.
Use the Menu button to customize the application and the setting are saved for the next time.
To list all cameras in a city, search empty in search tab.
More than 3000 cameras.
Images sourced from diverse municipalities website.
Some camera images will not be available due maintenance or climate conditions.
Help us to improve the application, send bugs by email (rather than rating it bad), write critical comments but please be constructive, thanks.
If you answered yes - you need to download Traffic Fines India Now!
* Updated information on various traffic offenses and fines associated with them
* Relevant Motor Vehicle Act Sections are mentioned with each offense
* Info available for Bangalore, Chennai, Delhi, Hyderabad, Mumbai & Pune
* Offline Access - No internet or 3G required
80% of Traffic Offenses in Indian cities have their fine amounts set to Rs.100 only. In our ignorance, we pay a lot more! Use Traffic Fines India and never pay a bribe again.
☞ #2 Top Free Android App in the Philippines*
☞ #5 Top New Free Android App Worldwide*
☞ Helpful for drivers, motorists, and commuters
☞ See the current traffic situation with your own eyes
Please be patient, depending on the speed of your data connection, it might take a while to initially load the video feed. If you are still unable to see the live stream after waiting several minutes, any of the following may be the cause:
1. The MMDA CCTV live feed itself is down
2. Your internet connection is inactive or slow (Perhaps you're connected via EDGE?)
3. Your device is not capable of playing the feed (Check if you can view the stream using your phone's browser at http://mmda.nowplanet.tv/)
Disclaimer: The traffic monitoring cameras are owned and operated by the Metropolitan Manila Development Authority (MMDA), under the leadership of Chairman Francis Tolentino. This traffic mirror is 100% produced by NowPlanet.TV, a digital media brand of the publicly listed Information Capital Technology Ventures, Inc. (ICTV). It can be accessed at http://mmda.nowplanet.tv/
Furthermore, this is not an official app and is in no way affiliated to or endorsed by MMDA and ICTV.
Keywords: MMDA, traffic, mirror, monitor, monitoring, navigator, camera, CCTV, live feed, live streaming, real time, Philippines, Quezon City, QC, Makati, Mandaluyong, Pasig, EDSA, C5, Taft, Ayala, Orense, SM Megamall, White Plains, P. Tuazon, Nepa Q-Mart, Greenmeadows, Marcos Highway
*Transportation category, as of 06/20/13
-NEW FEATURE in this update-
Take a pic of what you are seeing, and let us know with the 'My Traffic' button on the app
An on-demand voiced traffic app. A live traffic reporter delivering the most relevant, accurate, dependable and timely roadway conditions for your city! This is a voiced product.
Finally, real traffic on your mobile device! This is not a map program. No GPS, pinching or sliding. The only interaction is the play button. We keep your eyes on the road and hands on the wheel. This is as real as it gets!
Download the ONLY voiced traffic app in the world.
- Alternate Routes
- Delay Times
- Travel Times
- Airport Delays
- Push Notifications for emergencies in your city
To use Tele-Traffic, click the city of your choice from the menu, click the play button, and hear the traffic report before you leave the home, work...or wherever you may be leaving from or heading to. Need to hear what is happening in another city you are traveling to? You can do that too.
No more waiting for the radio or television to give you dated or rushed information. We give you all you need to know!
*Be advised, not all cities are available yet. We are rolling out new cities often, so please keep the app on your phone, and check back often. Tele-Traffic operations will service Central Florida Orlando, Jacksonville, Ft Myers, Naples, SWFL, Pensacola, Tallahassee, Miami, Tampa, Atlanta, Raleigh, Dallas, Phoenix, Denver, Indianapolis, Cleveland, Charleston, Boston, Richmond, San Francisco, St Louis, Los Angeles, Seattle, Baltimore, New York, Washington DC, Indianapolis, Chicago, San Diego, Kansas City, Minneapolis, Detroit, Honolulu, Philadelphia and more U.S. cities including Puerto Rico, for a total of 27 U.S. markets.
"Reviewers' Choice Award Winner for 2012" -FileDir.com
"Great Idea and Really Useful" -Androidzoom
***Please make sure your sound is turned on, and not on vibrate or silent to hear the traffic reports.
More from developer
First, connect and pair with your Bluetooth device manually (this is a requirement) and then just turn off and on Bluetooth (or leave Bluetooth on and turn the screen on) and it will auto connect.
☆☆☆☆☆ “Best app, best developer! - Best app! Made a suggestion to the developer, it was done the very next day! AWESOME is an understatement!” - Customer feedback
☆☆☆☆☆ “Very good - Works extremely well, thanks for such a great app, use it everyday with my cars blue tooth...very convenient.” - Customer feedback
☆☆☆☆☆ “Good job - Very good app does what its supposed to” - Customer feedback
See FAQ for more information: http://www.uniqtec.eu/applications/bluetooth-auto-connect.html
■ Auto connect to all devices
■ Specify many global profiles
■ Prioritize your devices and select profiles for each
■ Control Bluetooth state for docked, charged and incoming / outgoing call events
■ Turn Bluetooth off after inactivity
■ Disable some devices
■ Shortcut support
■ Retry After
■ Bluetooth on
■ Screen on
■ Power and dock connected
■ Device connected and device disconnected
■ Media audio (A2DP)
■ Call audio (HSP)
■ Health (HDP)
■ Input Device (HID)
■ Networking (PAN)
■ Phone Book (PBAP)
■ Tasker integration (run a task from Tasker)
■ Audio notification (play a notification sound)
■ Run app
■ Advanced settings
■ Priority retry
■ Tasker and Locale plugin
■ Runs as a service which releases itself automatically when not needed
■ Suitable for Samsung S3 and others
■ No configuration required with auto mode
See our website for more information and FAQ
☆☆☆☆☆ “This is the best app ever, in all categories. Every detail was deeply thinked, and the final product is gorgeus! Thank you for the good job and for providing us this masterpiece!"
☆☆☆☆☆ “Best note app with sync - I've long been looking for a note app that synced with Exchange, and this does just that. Just perfect!”
☆☆☆☆☆ “Great for text notes - More responsive than Evernote. Perfect for simple text notes, and sync to Google calendar without needing another account to manage.”
☆☆☆☆☆ “Fantastic - Great job.”
See FAQ for more information: http://www.uniqtec.eu/applications/notes-with-activesync.html
■ Synchronization (multiple devices and PC) with auto update and indication
■ Microsoft Exchange ActiveSync support (Notes and Tasks), AutoDiscover, multiple folders
■ Widget (views, folders, add, direct edit)
■ Share and delegate items with friends via Email (via calendar.ics)
■ Share notes directly into the app (create items from any other app)
■ Notes, Tasks and Check-Lists
■ Quick new item and voice
■ Tablet and swipe support
■ Multiple accounts integrated with Android, folders, management, combined view and colors
■ Tags/Categories with colors and management
■ Shortcuts - Quick voice / type and Quick edit
■ Google Now integration
■ Search, 3 level sort, views
■ Choose accounts to be displayed
■ Backup / Restore XML functionality
■ Holo interface with drawer layout
■ Free and no ads
Tasks & Notes
■ Task reminders and notification with Dismiss and Snooze actions
■ Tasks calendar created - displays tasks in your calendar or calendar widgets
■ Style your notes with bold, italic and underline
■ BBCode compatible (used for styling so users can easily continue working on their PCs)
■ Links displayed and clickable (might cause FC on some ROMs, turn off the option in such case)
■ Pinch to zoom
■ Displays account name and color
■ Last modification time
■ Smooth and fast scrolling for large notes
■ Font customization (wrap, font size and font name)
■ Tasks properties and groups (group by due and category)
■ Move items between folders
■ Quick Actions (Title, Priority, Due, Completed, Move To Folder)
■ Delete completed tasks
■ Create shopping and to-do lists
■ Can be edited on your PC
■ Sort, reset and order items in your check-list
■ Context menu for extended actions
■ Check and uncheck items
■ Special structured text note
■ Two modes
■ Microsoft Exchange ActiveSync
■ Integrates with your existing calendars as events (events in the far future)
■ Supports Exchange ActiveSync protocol 2.5, 12.1 and 14.0
■ Requires Exchange server 2010 for Notes (Tasks work with any version)
■ Setup a new account in Settings - Accounts - Add account
■ For Office 365 use m.outlook.com server and for Hotmail/Outlook.com use m.hotmail.com server
■ Client certificate support
■ Custom port
■ Supported servers: MS Exchange 2003-2013, Office 365, Outlook.com, Hotmail, OneNote Outlook, Tine, Kerio, IceWarp, Zimbra, Zarafa, Z-Push, Horde and others
See our website for more information and FAQ
The main emphasis is on sending SMS using your phone Contacts and selecting from multiple accounts of different SMS gateways.
The built-in SMS server provides you with an HTTP SMS gateway to send messages from your browser on any computer.
It can also be used from another Send Message app instance on a different device (such as a tablet).
So in fact you can send messages from your tablet through your phone with the Send Message app installed on both devices.
The rich settings Incoming Messages Rules allows you to process messages based on several conditions and actions.
You can setup literally hundreds of different handy rules to forward received messages to other SMS device, HTTP gateway or even Email account.
YOU NEED TO FIND AND SPECIFY YOUR OWN SMS HTTP GATEWAY
- Free SMS delivery
- Nice and clean UI
- Multiple accounts
- HTTP (send via HTTP gateway, gateway templates)
- SMS (send via SMS)
- Email (send via email)
- Inbox SMS (broadcasts local message to any SMS receiver - supports multipart, UTF8 and all PDU)
- Sent Archive (put sent messages to Messaging Sent folder)
- UTF-8 and large message compliant
- Character and message counters
- No SIM card required (only Internet connection)
SMS Server Features:
- HTTP server
- API (GET and POST, can be used as HTTP gateway)
- Notification with URL
- Send Message from your browser with nice CSS
- Phone Contacts integration and auto complete
Incoming Messages Features:
- Define multiple rules for any SMS received
- Multiple actions
- Forward, relay and delete messages via any account defined
- Integrate with another Send Message on a different device
- A configured SMS account (IceWarp http://www.icewarp.com/ account or any other (Clickatel or other SMS gateways))