One of the best out there Only issue I found was that specifying the server address, during set up, can be exacting, not that user-friendly. Otherwise, it's very flexible; such as advanced repeating task options, and it recovers lost alerts.
Very difficult to setup and no support answering the phone, chat just disconnected and as of yet no email support. Seems to be no online help. I already have outlook installed along with calendar and I thought setting up task would be easy. I would not recommend people to use this but to find another service to use.
All I Need Great seamless app for my Outlook tasks on the go. One thing I didn't realize was that it was free for a trial period then $5. Well worth it, though.
Really needs calendar integration that takes time as well as date or a calendar view. The ability to plan my day would work so much better seeing what time tasks are set for (by reminder time). Also, the ability to have more than one widget on my desktop would help a lot
Great app and great support Immediate sync, highly customizable. Support is first-class, they replied with a fix in 10 minutes - on a Saturday.
Close enough! I am apparently one of the few people left that uses the tasks in my work outlook. All of the Microsoft apps work great except for tasks in outlook. This fits the bill. Thanks!
- New: Check-List - Item to check-list description conversion prompt added
- New: Settings - Folder selection dialog - Clear button added
- New: Calendar integration - folder support added
- Update: ActiveSync - Transient error 5 handling changed
- Update: Android 6 permissions requested if missing
- Update: ListView extra record only if Add button enabled
- Update: Badge custom view folder support
- New: Swipe actions option (Delete, Complete, Schedule, Move, None)
Microsoft OneNote is your notebook for capturing what's important in your life
Powerful tasks organizer - including repetitions, priorities and drag&drop sort