It used to work like a charm but its not working with office 365. Let me know how to make it work.
Does what I want without fuss. Nice app!
I use Outlook Tasks and Notes extensively. This app not only synched well, it handles subfolders and has a full featured create function to capture ideas and plans on the go. Critical tool for me.
Fantastic to do app that works well with exchange tasks. Sometimes the interface is a little tricky to use because so much is displayed but the trade off of using multiple screens might overcomplicate something I usually want to use without wasting too much time.
App UI and theme support is very poor and basic. Widget looks ugly mostly. No way to change font color even. Functionality is good. It serve the purpose. But design and UI need much enhancement.
- New: Snooze - New intelligent options - Next day at 8am, 10am, 12pm and 2pm
- New: Task - Adjust recurrence option added to control the (recurrence date shift)
- New: Due popup - This week
- Update: SyncAdapter hack - new option added
- Update: Backup and restore messages contain the backup path
Microsoft OneNote is your notebook for capturing what's important in your life