Does what it's supposed to do Great task app for exchange server. Nice layout and features.
This app was great till recently now it won't keep dates straight while syncing to Outlook account would have gave it 5 stars Prior to a month ago now not sure what's going on hopefully it will get fixed only place the problem exist is in the app
Been very useful I loved this app and used it for a long long time but it really upsets me that there's this 14 day trial. I think they shouldn't force users who already had it installed to pay for the app. New users I get it. I regret paying a whopping 4.99 but it's the best app for using tasks with exchange.
Essential And Relatively Unknown If your company uses Outlook and all it's features (and it probably does) you need this brilliant app. I was told there was no way to effectively use Outlook Tasks or Notes on Android, stuck with mail and calendar only. Not even close as this app trumps Outlook in it's usefulness. Must own.
Almost perfect for me Nearly perfect. Only complaint I have is the UI to change settings is a bit clunky. Still my go to task app for work and life, and I love the ability to add tasks to ms exchange with Google now!
Good for Exchange This is the only Android app that syncs with Exchange but it's difficult to configure notifications. Still good for keeping tasks synced across devices.
- Fix: ActiveSync - Base64 encoded query - initial PolicyKey 0
- New: Calendar integration - Show task from start to due new option
- Update: AlarmManager Android M different handling
- New: ActiveSync - Base64 encoded query value support (EAS 12.1+), new DeviceId used and new default DeviceType TasksNotes (upgrade also changes the DeviceType)
- New: Truncate description - new option added (allows you to disable description truncation)
- New: Widget - font size settings added
Microsoft OneNote is your notebook for capturing what's important in your life
Use Evernote to make notes, remember everything and collaborate on any project.