App Changes 03/29/19
- Changed Member ID login to Member's only portal login information. Member has the ability to create a MOPS account on the phone.
An app for members of the National Association of Letter Carriers. Includes:
- Interactively track hours and tours
- Review hours
- Add notes
- Your Members Only Portal (MOPS) sign on information is required to log in on the mobile app. If you have an account setup already on MOPS it will ask you for your password otherwise it will prompt you to create a password.
- If you are unable to log in, please contact the NALC Membership Department at (202) 393-4695 to help us determine the source of the problem.
How to use the app
- When you have successfully logged in, the phone app will appear displaying the Begin Tour button. To begin your tour, press The Begin Tour button. After you begin your tour, all the buttons will be available. Note: The “Move” button you are currently on, will be displayed as red.
- At any time, you can press the Review button to see the Moves and clock Times that you have entered so far.
- You also have the ability to enter notes for that day by pressing the Notes button. The maximum size of a note is 80 characters.
- When you end a tour, you may start another one by pressing the Begin Tour button again. You will be prompted to either start another tour or cancel the new tour request.
- To review and/or modify any Tours, sign into the Members Only Portal and press the Workhours Tracking button. All tours for the current pay period will be displayed. You also the ability to select any previous pay period. To add a missing “move”, press the Add Time button under the day in question. To modify or delete a “move”, double click on the “move”.