Application does not require access to the Internet, so it is the ideal tool for use in the field.
The military badges of the Third Reich provide one of the most interesting aspects of military collecting.
At the same time it presents one of the biggest challenges because these items are heavily reproduced.
The purpose of this guide is to provide the collector with reference information about the badges and awards.
• GPS maps of Museum buildings and galleries
• Access to related oral history and video content
• Full descriptions and images of over 75 exhibits and select artifacts
• Helpful information to plan your visit to The National WWII Museum
• Fun WWII-themed activities including photo puzzles and put yourself in a propaganda poster!
• Listings of events and activities at the Museum
Purchase of this app supports the educational mission of The National WWII Museum.
• a universal flashcard learning program
• based on an advanced 'spaced repetition' algorithm
• 10-50 times more efficient than memorizing paper flashcards
• has vocabulary in 16 languages build-in, 700 words each
• has many, many functions (see below)
• similar to SuperMemo, Anki, Mnemosyne or AnyMemo, but with games added, better statistics, more editing functions, better configurability and more
What is Memorion NOT?
• an all-in-one language course
• a 3-button-wonder to just learn 50 words for the next vacation (like 95% of all other flashcard apps in the store)
• promising to teach you a new language in 2 weeks, with no work needed
• the simplest program in the store (it can just do too much)
NOTE: Memorion can become addictive, once you start feeling its power
• pre-made flashcards with vocabulary in English, German, Spanish, Portuguese, French, Italian, Brazilian, Swedish, Danish, Norwegian, Russian, Polish, Turkish, Hindi, Nepali, Swahili, Chinese
• 6 fun game modes (hang man, multiple-choice, listening to numbers,..)
• true multi-directional learning
• up to 8 text fields per card (to use for gender, examples, extra images, web links etc.)
• millions of card stacks can be downloaded from Quizlet, StudyStack, and SuperMemo
• designed for large databases (I have >17 000 cards in mine), with multi-level sub-stacks
• 21 charts to document learning progress
• multiple-choice, whiteboard, keyboard and audio-recording as answer options
• wizards for image searches, photos, audio recording and translations
• import from PalmOS SuperMemo, AnyMemo, text, MS Word, and Excel
• fully integrated dictionaries from the Open Dictionary API Alliance (PONS, SlovoEd, etc.)
• dictionary support for Google Translate, PONS and Leo online, ColorDict, dict.cc and 100+ others from Langenscheidt, VOX etc.
• Text-To-Speech (TTS)
• 3 user modes (beginner to expert)
• links between related cards, with mutual updating
• functions to organize stacks and cards
• search, filter, and sort cards
• optimized gestures for single-handed use, to repeat cards while walking
• dozens of gestures for power-users (faster access, more functions)
color-coding of genders, 'Undo' last answer, awards, LaTeX
Being a long-term user of PalmOS SuperMemo, I wanted to continue using my trusted databases.
If you have any comments, suggestions or issues, write to Memorion@gmx.net.
The set Wallpaper doesn't work very well this is experimental.
You can now share the poster to Social media sites.
Get the paid version of the App which contains The posters information https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=uk.co.cpmarkwell.britishww2postersfull
It is designed to be experienced while visiting at the Memorial and Museum or anywhere in the world.
The app's primary features are map and story modes. Rotate the device to switch between modes. Users can explore a content-rich landscape of the memorial and multi-level maps inside the museum. Clickable hotspots along the maps reveal photos, videos, audio and more. In story mode, users can explore this content organized in chapters.
The app also features a new tribute mode where users can leave tribute messages, including their name and where they are from. Tributes can also remain anonymous.